Black Journal Ch. 20

Story Info
Blind date.
1.2k words
4.03
12.4k
4
0

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 25, Blind Date

A colleague of mine took it upon himself to set me up on a date. Well, dates. He's about twenty years older than I am and he was one of the head scientists at the company lab at the time. Basically, he had been mentoring me; grooming me to take over his position. By that time I wasn't paying much attention to women as I should've been. I was only in my second year of my master's program working on yet another paper, and dealing with neurotic professors. He said I was too young and smart to not have someone special to help me through the rough times. To me that is old fashion but I rather just dive into my work. I suppose he saw a lot of him in me.

Anyway, he tried setting me up on these random dates. One lady was about three years my senior and a real hard ass. She liked telling me what to do, what I should do, and what not to do. Then I would give her her own medicine and that's when the three hour long argument about me trying to control her began. I was so exhausted that I didn't even jack-off that night and I had a two week build up.

I would have to say this other date he tried to set me up with, the failure was all me. I wasn't up to it because I was irate about all these drafts I had done and my professors still were being annoying by planting more and more corrections on top of corrections. I wasn't a good date to begin with and it had been nearly a month since my last release. Anger and horniness and stress is not a cocktail you should have. She was my age, a bit on the thick side, and African American. She specialized in reptiles and amphibians. She was interesting but I could tell my facial expressions were telling her different. She ended it early and I didn't even refute. My mentor was more than a bit angry.

I guess third time's the charm because his niece had come into town to visit him. First off, I was against this date. Shitting a little too close to home for my taste. She was an ssbbw thunder goddess. In her boots she was the same height as me, which gave her an inch or two. Normally, people aren't allowed in the lab but rules are broken all the time. So, she had fiery, curly, red hair; freckles, small cheeks, good smile, she weighed a good three hundred plus, she wore all black shirt and jeans. Her personality was shy though. Outwardly she looked like she wanted attention but she was a bubbly quiet type. Whatever it was my dick wanted to know more about her. I kept it under control though.

My mentor suggested I show her around the city. I wanted to be nice so I asked her if she would like the company. She agreed. That weekend I picked her up around 10 am and I showed her the route we would take for site seeing. I knew, and still don't, little about my city. That day was the most I ever spent downtown. We went to museums, galleries, sporadically ate food at small vendors, and finally went to a movie. We didn't speak much to each the whole time but I didn't feel awkward about that. The movie she picked was packed because apparently everyone had been waiting to see the actor and actress do a movie together. Their backgrounds were they both were married with kids having an affair with each other.

She was enthralled in the dramatic scenes, while I was looking at it more intellectually. And it's not like their marriages were horrible or boring. After the movie she wanted to go to her hotel. We arrived and she invited me up. The place was a suites hotel, and I was very impressed. I sat down on the couch and she offered me a drink. I asked for water. She poured herself a scotch or something. I'm horrible with alcohol. She sat at the other end of the couch. I smiled at her and asked if she enjoyed her day and she nodded. Her eyes glossed over a little. I tried to start a conversation about her life but she stood up and walked to a drawer. I was curious because you just don't get up like that with that sort of timing randomly.

She pulled out some kind of black material and tossed it into my lap. A closer look and it was a velvet scarf. She told me to cover my eyes. I've never been blindfolded so I did it for experience sake. I felt her hands touch my body. I shook a bit and then she kissed me. Her lips were so soft, but forceful. She groped my crotch, correction, gripped my crotch. She told me if I touch her I would pay. I'm an ass man, so I took a chance. Her industrial sized ass was heaven. She slapped me to prove her point. Spit came out of my mouth. She did warn me.

She ordered my clothes off, quickly. I tried my best. Then she commanded I take hers off and do it right. Which means I will not touch her. Surprisingly I was able to keep the discipline down to a mere two slaps. She bear hugged me; her strong breasts felt nice and nurturing. I had to control my restricted breathing.

My dick was hard though, and she stroked with care. She even rubbed it against her moist lower lips. They were drenched. Next she grabbed my throat. Another lack of oxygen situation. She applauded me for taking it so well. She rewarded me by allowing a request. I escorted her to the bedroom, she provided no direction so I walked slowly guiding myself with my hand out. I placed her on her back and then inserted my log inside her warm cabin.

She said I had to take it slow. I complied because I knew I wasn't going to withstand too long. I measured each thrust while taking breaths to control myself as best as possible. All I could go on were her sounds. They told me she enjoyed it. She challenged me by telling me to take it all the way out and go to the hilt. It was hard at first but I managed to measure it correctly. I changed her leg to a myriad of positions but my pace, no. She squirted and squirted. I was about to cum and she pushed me away and told me to hold it. I heard her shift on the bed and she directed me to shoot. I had to stroke myself a few times and I shot. I was out of bullets and slumped back to a dresser. She said for me to remove the blindfold. Her ass was in the air and splurged with over a month's worth of semen. Looked like a Pollock painting. She just laid on her crossed arms smiling back at me.