Black Lover Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god fucking negro! Aghhh! Uh!"

The two blacks fucked, straining into each other. Veins puffed out on Anita's neck and the black John's forehead. Their grunting became more and more the sounds of wild animals coupling. The constant slapping of their pelvis's smacking then grinding together.

"Ah! Ughh! Yes! Deeper! Ah! So hard baby! AGHH!!!"

Anita shrieked. Pushed to orgasm, then beyond. She convulsed for what seemed like 15 minutes on top of the black stick. Her juicy cum squirting out the sides of her pussy. Their violent fucking now sounding with loud slurping sounds along with the constant slapping of flesh on flesh.

A couple minutes later, it was the black man's turn to roll his eyes back.

"Ah! Girl! Ughh! You're my little negro! I'm coming!"

Anita had felt the increasing tremble of the negro's cock. Then expertly dismounted, seizing the member in her black hand. Pumping it furiously. It was slick with her juice. She moved her face about 6 inches from the cockhead, opening her mouth wide to stick out her tongue. As the John's eyes were rolling around, she looked over at me, to share the moment with me.

She had aimed carefully. The big gob of thick semen streamed straight into her waiting mouth. The tail of it falling across her tongue. She continued her pumping of the greasy cock shaft. As the second shot flew into her mouth, Anita smiled warmly at me. She was not paying attention, and the third cum shot nearly missed her mouth. The big load splashed against the inside of her left cheek. He was still cuming forcefully. The fourth jet didn't quite shoot as far, splashing into her chin. Covering her chin entirely in a sheet of white cum. Some of the fourth shot had landed on the very edge of her tongue. There it hung thickly, threatening to drip, but not dropping. The white semen hung from her chin in a half dozen thick strands, which did not break or drip, but hung there like ornaments.

Anita moved her mouth closer, to catch the rest of the ejaculation. The man was now focusing on Anita, so she returned his stare. So that she was looking into his eyes as his load continued to spurt into her open mouth. She was now about 2 inches from his dick, and moved so that his cock was higher than her mouth. Three more spurts flew into her mouth. The expulsion velocity had lessened, but not the quantity. Big load after big load fired onto her pallet.

Nearing a dozen cum spurts, Anita moved her hand up to the mushroom head. Masturbating the end and tip of the cock as fast as she could to syphon out every drop. The thick cum syrup was now running from the cum slot. Anita held her mouth so that it dripped down into her mouth. Then she plunged the cock into her mouth, bobbing quickly over the head. Licking the head and sucking hard, her cheeks drawing inwards. She was rewarded with four more hot cum shots directly onto her warm mouth. She never took her eyes away from her black John's eyes.

She held the convulsing mushroom in her mouth for a minute. Then let it out with a loud 'pop'. She rose up further on her knees, to rub the greasy cock against her tits. Transferring the large quantity of her cum and his own from his happy penis to her big black breasts. While doing this she opened her young face, showing him the great quantity of his spunk she held. Sticking her tongue in and out. Letting it submerge in the goo when her tongue retreated into her mouth, then being coated with his sex slime when she stuck it out. She giggled like the child she was inside.

Then with a glance at me, she began to swallow it. It took three loud gulps for her to be finished. Both of us watched her throat convulse, knowing that each time a large amount of cum traveled from her mouth, down her slender neck, into her belly. Then she stood from her John. The cum had begun to drip from her chin onto her black tits. There it ran slowly into the goop she had rubbed onto herself from the black man's cock. She smiled and rubbed the sperm into her tit flesh. She stood right in front of him so that he could watch. Slowly, luxuriously, she massaged his slick cream into her young chest.

After a few minutes, Anita changed the subject. "Okay mister, my 20 bucks. I gotta get going here."

This made him upset for reasons known only to him. He grabbed Anita by the arm, spinning her around.

"Hey!"

Then pushed her down to her hands and knees. His 20 dollar bill was rolled up, and he jammed it up Anita's tight asshole.

"Agghhh! You fucking bastard!"

Using two fingers, he pushed it deep. Then stood and walked from the disgusting room.

It took Anita a minute to rise from the floor. She stood before me, topless in her high heels. Her G-string was still pulled to the side, the flimsy material not moving back in place. My dreams of a house, and a home with Anita. A family. It was all gone. She would never marry me, I knew. My life would never know happiness. My tears started anew.

Anita put her hands on her hips, and walked towards me. Her cum greasy tits swaying back and forth. Her chin still dripping into her cleavage. I was crying, I was an emotional mess.

"What the fuck are you still doing here, stupid asshole? Don't you have church or something tomorrow? I got about five more hours work here. GET THE HELL OUT! And don't come around my house or call or anything like that. I'm not going to see you again."

Then she noticed that my hand had been holding a 50 dollar bill. A quirky look came to her face.

I could always see her Saturday nights.

12