Black Magic

Story Info
Female demon gives Tim a good ride, until...
4.3k words
3.78
37.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

"I am bored out of my mind," he said and looked at himself in the mirror above the bar. The room was stale with smoke.

"Why, what's your problem?" he turned around and looked at a girl in a black leather jacket that was standing behind him.

"Where'd you come from?" he asked.

"Oh here and there, mind if I sit down?"

"Yeah, that's cool."

He looked her over without being too obvious. She had hair the color of India ink, she was dressed all in black, tight black skirt, black pumps, leather jacket, pink face, red mouth, blue eyes that burned holes, about twenty two. She took out a cigar, lit it and blew a puff at the mirror.

"Want a beer?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Bartender," he tried to yell over the noise, "what's your name?" "Sophie," she said and flashed her smile.

He felt it and smiled back.

"What do ya do Sophie?"

"Paralegal."

"Is it interesting?"

"Yeah, up to point," she said and took a drink.

She smiled at him again. She had a white toothpaste sort of a smile. Underneath her chin was a black necklace shaped like a bat.

"Hey man, I heard you say were bored, that why I came over to talk to you," Sophie said.

"Yeah?" he said and tried not sound too interested.

"You know anything about demonolatry?" she said out of the blue.

"No," he said, surprised by the topic.

"I can teach you," she took his arm and squeezed it, pushing a very ample tit into his arm. He looked at her puzzled.

"What kind of a screwball are you?" he said, half smiling.

"You think I'm stupid don't you, or I'm some kind of a psycho case."

"No," he looked at her to his left.

All the catlike joy had left her face, she looked unhappy, even sad.

"I don't know you from Adam, you come up to me and start talking about demonology, why?"

"Its demonolatry, and I was just trying to help you," and her mouth began it's cunning little smile again. "You think I'm trying to con you?"

Her eyes bored into his.

"No, its just a little weird."

"I told you my name, what's yours?" Sophie asked.

"Tim."

"You're a big strong looking boy aren't you, Tim. I'll bet the girls like that."

"Sometimes, not tonight," he said grimly.

Tim looked at himself in the mirror again. He had a pretty face with blond hair and the strong looking body that Sophie had approvingly commented on.

"When people start trying to sell me something I usually wonder what they're getting out of it?" Tim said.

"I'm not getting a Goddamn thing out it, and I'm not asking for any money of any kind, I'm not asking for any value at all," she spat the words out. "I'm not selling something, I'm talking about what interests me."

"Meaning the occult."

"Yep. You know what a Patron demon is?" she asked.

"I don't know what any of this stuff is, I was raised a Catholic," Tim replied.

"Me too, nobody's perfect."

"What, do you hate God?" he looked into his beer mug.

"No, I go regular church sometimes, it just depends on what mood I'm in," Sophie said.

"Religion isn't about moods," Tim said.

"Of course it is, everything is about emotions," she took his hand and held it.

"You're a nut, like all chicks," he grimaced.

"If that's the way you feel about it, I'm gone."

Her face closed up and she stood.

He looked up at her, the playful quality her face had had was gone, and she was closed off, a blank. What to do, he was very attracted to her in spite of the apprehensions, there were two options, he could let her blow or he could backpedal and hope she would stay. He chose the latter.

"I didn't mean anything by it, why don't you sit down and I'll buy us a couple more drinks," Tim said.

"I don't want to, I want to go home," Sophie replied.

"I didn't mean to insult you, give me a chance."

"I'm giving you a chance, you didn't want it dude," she looked haughty in the way only extremely pretty and bitchy women can look. "Sit down okay?" Tim replied.

Her eyes were like snakes darting around.

"Alright."

They sat for a few minutes drinking, not saying anything. The more that he thought about this evil looking little bitch the harder his dick got.

"You're evil aren't you?" Tim said.

She stood up, clicked her heels together, and said, "At your service, and believe me do I have some satisfied customers."

"I'll bet."

"You want to hear what I have to say now, dude?" she said playfully.

"Go ahead," he replied.

She sat down and got comfortable again.

"Well, like I was saying, I was talking about Patron Demons, there's a female demon called Goth, she's been called many names but that's the one that's popular now, I want you to try to conjure her," Sophie said excitedly.

"I don't know how to do that," Tim said with a surprised expression.

"I can teach you. She'll fuck the shit out of you, if she likes you," she smiled her evil smile.

"What if she doesn't like me?" he asked casually.

"She'll kill you with a strand of hair, I wouldn't worry too much about that, you're her type, that's why I picked you," Sophie said.

"You're blowing my mind baby. You're a freak if I ever saw one, boy are you a cool chick."

She smiled another smile, a nice one this time. She put her arm around Tim's neck.

"Shall I go on?" Sophie asked arching her eyebrows. "Yeah, very interesting," Tim said, with only the vaguest spot of irony.

"If you want to conjure her you have to be alone, in a safe spot, you draw a pentagram on the floor, OK?" Sophie continued.

"Yeah, only I don't know what a pentagram is," Tim replied and drank beer.

"It's a witch's sign," Sophie replied.

"What do I make it out of?"

"Magic marker, ink, the blood of a baby, whatever you like, just draw it right, or it won't work. I'll give you a drawing on how to do it. Then you get in the pentagram," Sophie said and giggled.

"What do you mean?" Tim asked.

"You stand on top of it and do an incantation, something like this, "Beautiful one born in fire. Come to me. Bless this rite. Be with me tonight," Sophie said dramatically.

"What if I forget it?" Tim asked.

"Just do something like it, the words aren't that important, the emotion behind it is. You'll also need some votive candles, I'll give you those. You put the candles around the room to make a ritual effect, okay, dude?" she said and hugged him.

Tim looked at himself in the mirror above the bar, "I'm kinda scared," he said.

"I know how you feel, I was too, I still am some times," Sophie said.

"I don't want to blaspheme," he said.

"Then don't."

"Isn't this blaspheme?" Tim asked.

"I don't see it that way, Goth is one of the most worldly women who ever lived, she's the daughter of the devil herself, she'll pin your ears back baby," Sophie showed her white teeth in her evil grin.

"Once you get a taste of her you'll never want to let go," Sophie said.

"Shit! What's she look like, do you know?" Tim asked.

"I saw her once, this guy was fucking her every day, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and mean, she pounced on this guy and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head before she got through with him," Sophie said. "Wow!"

"That's what I meant by satisfied customers."

Tim felt scared, scared but good.

"Is this all I need to know?" he asked.

"Does anybody ever know all they need to know?"

"You're not filling me with confidence Sophie," he replied.

She threw back her head and laughed loudly.

"I'm sorry, I was kidding you, yeah this is what you need to start."

"Alright!"

*

Part 2

It was the next day, about ten o'clock at night. He was so excited his breath was coming hard; it was like the first time that he'd smoked pot. He'd drawn the pentagram on the floor. Tim stood in the pentagram and grabbed his penis, pleasure went through his body as he thought about the bitch goddess. His cock was as hard as a rock thinking about the devil girl.

"She's so evil," he said to himself.

Tim said the conjure words and stood staring at one of the candles that were placed about the room, "This has been fun even if nothing happens."

He closed his eyes, masturbating. When he opened his eyes again, he stood looking at the same candle. Then a stream of green smoke started coming out of it. A little at first, then more.

"Shit," he said softly.

Fear mixed with desire is a potent mixture.

The smoke was a sort of solid cloud that didn't move. Tim looked at it, hypnotized. Then the smoke began to take shape. It did have the shape of a woman, tall and rawboned with big shoulders. The figure had medium length blond hair. She floated in the air above the candle.

The devil girl was stark naked, with a long tail that slinked around her torso.

She was tanned with perfect tits, her slim middle then snaked out into rich supple hips, a leggy curvy ass and a blond cunt that he couldn't take his eyes off of.

She was stunningly beautiful with hypnotic eyes and a pretty, kissable mouth.

Tim stood with his mouth open, absolutely transfixed by what he was seeing, what he had brought forth was stunningly seductive, almost unbelievably so, amazingly so.

Her eyes snapped with some type of electricity and small horns rose above them.

Tim stared intensely at the hot glistening pussy that was right in front of his head.

"Who calls me? What's your name?"

"Tim."

"What do you want?"

"I'm not sure exactly," he said shyly.

The figure moved and then stood on the floor looking at him.

"What's your name?" Tim asked.

"Isis."

Tim alternated between staring at her hypnotic face and that incredible pussy.

"I want to make love to you, that's what I want," he muttered after a short bit where he didn't say anything.

She pointed a finger at him and said, "You want a fuck."

"Yes, I think so," Tim said, embarrassed.

"It's a fuck, call it a fuck!" she commanded.

"Right, sure," he said quickly agreeing with her.

She glared at him and then grinned. "Why don't I just kill you instead, you stupid little peasant."

Tim stared at her, not knowing what to say or do, she was a goddess, a bitch goddess, and the more he stared at her, the more excited he was getting!

"Are you dedicated?" she said in a mocking sarcastic voice, "will you give yourself up to me, make me your God?" she flashed pretty bone white teeth in an evil grin.

Isis turned around quickly, grabbed him behind the back of the neck and stuck a long hot tongue in his mouth.

The girl's tongue was amazingly long, and it went over his face like a cross between a cat and a snake.

She gave him one scalding hot satisfying kiss after another, it was like kissing a hot tasty snake.

She was muscular and hot to the touch but not unbearably so.

His cock was so hard, he felt like he had a hammer in his pants.

She broke away from their kiss and stood in front of him.

Then she grinned at him.

"Ask me for that fuck," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

"Get down on your hands and knees and beg then," she said.

She smiled an evil sort of leer, "Beg me, you little peasant."

He got down on his hand and knees before the vixen, "What exactly do I say?"

She had a very pretty mouth, she flashed a shit eating grin at him, she said, "You want that fuck, ask for it."

She stood so that her hot pussy was right in front of his face again. Her tail hung around the incredible body.

"Suck my tail," she said.

"What?" he said, surprised.

"Suck it," she commanded.

It twisted around her and he took it in his hand and put it in his mouth, the tip was hot and sharp, but it didn't seem dangerous, he licked it and caressed it with his tongue.

He moaned appreciatively after a few seconds, grateful for any taste of this incredible creature.

She yanked the tail out of Tim's mouth and stuck in in his hair.

Tim stared up at the devil girl, she had beautiful pouty lips over rows of equally pretty teeth

"Beg me," she said again,

"Please Isis," he began,"I need this."

His swollen cock was begging for release.

"What do you need?" she said sarcastically.

She tossed her blond hair around like a girl on the beach.

"I need to be with you," he said sincerely.

Isis put her hand down and stroked his chin, "Ask for a fuck."

"Please fuck me Isis," he said.

"Beg me again," she said and laughed at him.

"Please fuck me Isis," he said with even more emotion.

"Well..." she said and then laughed.

"Straighten up," she said.

Tim stood up next to her again.

"I could just kill you," she said laughing another evil laugh, "but I want another disciple."

Her arms went around his neck and another burning hot kiss started.

"And you are going to be my disciple aren't you,"she said between a kiss.

"Oh yes of course," he breathed.

She was completely irresistible, Tim knew that from the moment he first saw her.

Her tongue was so long, she could have easily stuck it down his throat and choked him to death.

She broke away from their kiss again and pulled at the front of his shirt and ripped it off.

"See what I can do to you," she said, arching her eyebrows.

"Yes I see," he replied.

She turned her head sideways as though she were going to kiss Tim again and instead shoved him and he fell backwards, he almost lost his balance but caught himself in time.

The girl laughed at him again then quickly walked over to where he was standing and threw him on the bed.

She moved very fast and jumped on top of him.

The long tongue came out of her mouth and began licking his lips.

She pulled his belt and pants off in one motion, then after pausing briefly, pulled his boxers down.

The kisses started again, one hot burning kiss after another, so hot that Tim was a little afraid that his face would be burned.

She again broke away from their kiss and said, "You're not going to be burnt, stupid, if I wanted to, I would just kill you and be done with it."

"Can you read thoughts?" he asked, shocked.

She said, "Fuck you, do you want the fuck or don't you?"

"Of course I want the fuck," he said emphatically.

"Okay," she said with a satisfied look.

She leaned back down and began kissing his ears, going from side to side of his face making butterfly kisses.

His throbbing erection rubbed against her thigh, so close to that cunt.

Isis kissed him again, the hot tongue exploring his mouth in detail.

She lifted herself up a bit until she was right on top of him, in a good spot for sex.

He felt her pause a second or two.

Then he held his breath as her pussy slipped over his cock, velvety smooth, and again hot, so hot he was afraid it would burn his dick.

She said, "You're not going to get burned you little fuck, I told you that once already."

"I understand," he said, trying to please her.

"I'm not trying to be a smart alec," he said, "I really like you."

She said, "I know how much you like me, that's why you're getting your fuck."

Her arms went around his shoulders and she started kissing his neck.

Tim groaned out in pleasure and kissed her back on the neck and cheek.

Her hands groped his hair and ground into his neck.

She stopped a kiss and said, "You want to enjoy your fuck, don't you?"

"Of course!"

"Then get your arms around me good, squeeze hard!" Isis said loudly.

Tim squeezed her back, shoving those great tits against him even harder than they already were.

Her snatch felt incredible, surrounding his fully erect cock as she moved back and forth building up a rhythm.

Tim felt Isis pull herself up higher on his chest and wrapped her legs around him even tighter.

She reached down kissed him again in another one of her hot kisses and let Tim return the kiss on her beautiful mouth.

"What if I kill you now, you little shit?" she said laughing at him.

"Well, I guess there could be worse ways to go," he said panting.

"Pretty good answer," she said, kissing him hard on the mouth, kiss after kiss after kiss, her hot tongue going half way down his throat before she pulled it out. Tim put his lips around that amazing tongue and eagerly sucked it on every kiss.

Her ass and legs were strong and she quickly built up to where they were having a good humping fuck.

On and on it went, harder and harder, her ass making deep penetrating thrusts, and his erection getting harder.

On each thrust Tim pushed his ass up to get his cock deeper into her burning ass.

On and on, faster and harder, he thought that his cock might melt in that pussy.

He felt like there were little bits of flame licking at his penis, his sexual excitement was overwhelming.

Tim was high as kite now, and he moaned gratefully in anticipation of reaching his orgasm.

Their asses ground together in a hot satisfying fuck.

Her tongue went in and out of his mouth again and again, and again, her kisses were scalding hot and tasty.

"Ohhhh wow!" he said, eagerly returning each hot kiss.

Tim pulled Isis harder into his body, getting her as close as possible.

Her pussy felt as hot as an oven, as his cock went into her velvety snatch harder and harder and harder!

She ground away at him, each thrust harder than the last, Tim didn't believe that she could keep pushing harder, but she did.

Tim panted from his excitement, he was now only seconds away from shooting his load into that burning hot tight pussy.

He pulled her even tighter and her ass screwed into his again.

Emotion came over him like a thunderclap, as he reached the peak of orgasm, then, he shot load after load of hot sticky cum into her fiery burning cunt!

Isis didn't stop thrusting until every drop of his cum had gone into her hot ass.

Then Tim laid there spent, his mind absolutely blown by their fuck.

She laid there quietly, the way they had finished, all wound together.

After a few minutes, Isis said, "Kiss my horns."

"What?" he replied.

"Kiss my horns, you have to kiss my horns after a fuck," she said and leaned her head over his head.

"Okay," he said, a little shocked.

Tim kissed first the right and then the left horn.

They were done now, and the girl stood in front of Tim pointing two spectacular tits at him, "I can only appear once every twenty four hours, conjure me again when you want another fuck," she said.

"Yes, yes of course," he said quickly, "I know I'll want to see you again."

"I know for certain that you'll want another fuck, and another and another, and another after that," she said with an evil look and a knowing smile.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, "Oh you'll want another fuck, I can guarantee it."

"Mm mm," he said, locking his lips around her hot tongue for the last time.

Then she said, "You build a shrine to me," she said pointing her finger at him.

"I'm not sure I know how to do that," he replied.

The vixen held her tail up to his face, "Figure it out, it's what I want, so do it," Isis said decisively.

"Okay," Tim said, not wanting to aggravate her.

She said, "I have to go now."

"Goodbye," he said.

Then she put her left hand in the air and disappeared into the same sort of cloud of green smoke that she had come in.

The smoke dissipated very quickly, in a few seconds, leaving no sign.

Part 3

Tim didn't know how to do a shrine, but he did know how to do graffiti. He wrote 'I love Isis' with an upside down pentagram on the wall over the building around the corner from where he lived. Then on another building he wrote 'I love Devil Girl' with a pentagram next to it.

He wrote 'I love Devil Girl' on several buildings the day after he'd first conjured her.

Tim was a little tired, but in a good way, the fuck session was more satisfying than anything he'd ever known, and could barely wait to do it again.

He got a heart shaped box and drew a picture of her and put it in the box, then he drew a heart on another piece of paper and put Tim loves Isis in the middle of it.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12