Black Magic for Maria

Story Info
Though Daddy is a racist, she can't resist him
1.8k words
4.3
113.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Maria was 18, but – even without make up – she looked 25.

Her eyes were crystal blue, her nose was straight and proud, and her lips – well, her lips were to die for. Her top lip was not too thin, but not too full, while her bottom lip appeared engorged with sensuality at all times.

She had legs that went on forever, 36c tits that perfectly complemented the rest of her36-24-36 figure. At 5 feet 10 inches tall, she was a size 12, rather than the so-called “perfect 10”, but she never looked less than sensational.

She had looked great since puberty hinted at a marginally early arrival, around the age of 11 or 12. So much so that on her 14th birthday, she found herself having to deal with the unwelcome attentions of a drunken uncle in his late 40’s who came in his trousers as he attempted to force her to let him feel her tits. She successfully held him off, and laughed at him as he hurriedly left her parents house struggling to hide the sticky mess and discomfort that lay under his trousers. Maria told no one what had happened, but always gave that uncle short shrift whenever he came to visit.

Not that boys her own age interested her. They were usually spotty and more interested in football or loud heavy metal music, and in any case the glances she got from older men held much greater appeal. Apart from any other factor, older men had money.

Her father was extraordinarily protective of his daughter, but always believed what she told him about where she’d been and who she’d been with. As far as he was concerned, she was a virgin, even though she had enjoyed, or rather, endured her first fuck at the age of 16. Thomas Smart, the head boy at her school and a year older than Maria, had impressed her by revealing that had bought a packet of 3 condoms and that was enough. He was good looking enough for her to experiment with. It had hurt a bit, though not as much as she’d feared and he had cum within about 45 seconds of entering her. It never crossed his mind that she might want to cum too, so the brief clumsy session ended with her sore and frustrated.

Since then, she had slept with four others, but each was much older than Thomas Smart and, indeed, much older than Maria. She had become a regular visitor to the local Social and Community Club where the word quickly went round the few youngish male regulars that she was “up for it”. The club was mainly populated by local housewives and their daughters, enjoying a change of scenery from the family home and a twice-weekly game of bingo. However, five or six young men of the district also played pool and snooker there most nights, and they formed a queue to fuck Maria.

Over a period of about twelve months, she flirted, fucked and discarded four of them in turn. The first took her in his parents bed while they were away on holiday, the next two each used the back seat of his car, while the fourth actually booked the two of them into a nearby motel for the night – Maria telling her Dad that she had gone to visit an old friend who had just gone to University.

When Danny started to visit the club, he jumped the queue as far as Maria was concerned. He was 6’3”, solid muscle and black. He was also married, with a wife and two young children, but that was mere detail as far as Maria was concerned.

She would smile at him, wink at him, and flaunt herself in front of him, whenever he was nearby. Her mother, who usually went to the club with her and had a good idea about Maria’s sex life, pretended not to notice. She was certainly not going to mention it to her husband – he would only see that his innocent little daughter was being tempted by a black bastard, and he hated blacks. It was quite likely that blood would be spilt, and it could easily be his.

After two weeks of her flirting, flaunting and teasing, Maria turned up at the club to find an ice-cold Coke being offered to her by Danny. Suddenly she felt nervous, tingly, excited, and unsure of what to do or say.

“So,” Danny said, “you are Maria.”

“Y-yes”.

“Well, it seems you know that I am Danny – and I am married Maria, but don’t think I haven’t noticed you trying to attract my attention and don’t think I am not flattered. But –like I say – I am married and I am probably ten years older than you, so let’s cool it shall we?”

Maria looked at him with her blue eyes as wide and innocent she could make them. She turned slowly to him so that her thigh pressed against his.

“We can do whatever you want,” she said in a deliberately seductive whisper, “and I know you are married. I don’t want to break up your family. I just want to sleep with you Danny. You turn me on. I want you to fuck me. Wherever, whenever you want; I won’t tell your wife or anyone else. I want you to fuck me, that’s all.”

Danny was staggered. He knew that this sexy kid, who looked good enough to eat in more ways than one, was precocious but he hadn’t expected anything like this. Against his better judgement he felt his cock harden, and she noticed too.

“It seems,” she said with a smile, “that I am not alone in wanting to fuck. So why not Danny? Why not? It’s here – on a plate – no strings. I want you. Fuck me. Please.”

Danny looked around him. They were alone at the club bar. A couple of guys were playing snooker in the next room and a couple of dozen older ladies, including Maria’s mum, were chatting noisily in the bingo room, waiting for the game to begin. No one was near them or could hear them.

He felt his mouth go dry. His cock got harder still.

Swallowing his drink in one go, he put the glass down and took a deep breath.

“I’m going to my car,” he said, hoarsely, “join me there in two minutes if you’re serious.”

Five minutes later, they were driving at speed in the open-topped coupe into the countryside. They laughed as she looked at him and winked.

She placed her hand on his thigh and immediately moved it to his cock. Reaching across with her other hand she unzipped his fly and bent her head to his crotch.

Moving his arm to allow her to take position, it was all Danny could do to control the car properly and he slowed down as she took his cock in her mouth. She gagged almost straight away as she realised how big it was. Long and thick she barely took it all in, but soon relaxed as she tasted his pre-cum on the back of her tongue.

She sucked and licked him to the point where he only just managed not to cum. He knew if he did, he would not be able to drive the car safely.

He patted her on the shoulder as he turned the car into the car park of a motel. Not the one Maria had been to before, but a quite upmarket place on the edge of town.

He adjusted his trousers and left her brushing her hair and checking her makeup while he booked in. Returning to the car, he opened the passenger door and helped her out and took her hand as they walked up the outer staircase of the building to their room.

In the room, he grabbed her strongly round the waist making her gasp. He pulled her to him and kissed her not roughly but hard. She responded, wrapping her tongue round his and allowing his strong arms to take her entire weight.

He pushed her firmly but gently away and ordered, “strip.”

She needed no second command. Her clothes fell from her body in seconds, and soon he too was naked.

Her eyes roamed his perfectly formed muscles before settling on his enormous cock. Stiff and erect it looked like a mahogany rod and she knew he would stretch and maybe even hurt her.

He lifted her in his arms as if she weighed nothing and placed her on the bed, parting her legs as he did so.

He lay above her, lowering his body onto hers slowly but very surely. She felt the top of his cock brush her navel and she shuddered. Using his hand he guided it against her cunt and slowly - very, very slowly – pushed into her.

She swallowed hard as she felt him filling her and her eyes opened wide when she realised just how much of him there was. Then he moved, in a slight circular motion as well as in and out, and she felt the base of his cock massaging her spot.

Her wetness lubricated him so that he moved easily in and out of her and they kissed deeply, passionately. She tried to hold off the inevitable as long as she could, but after about five or six minutes she succumbed.

Her tummy tightened, her legs turned to jelly as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her. She came four, maybe five times, and it was only when he judged that she was spent that he began to move faster and emptied himself into her. It felt hot and wonderful as his long, thick cock pumped his seed inside her.

Smiling broadly, he rolled to one side of her but took her with him, so that he stayed inside her. They fell asleep like that, waking two hours later with him panicking about getting back to his wife.

They drove back silently and he dropped her off round the corner from her house, out of sight of prying eyes.

He was about to speak when she put her finger on his lips.

“I will tell no-one,” she said, “I promise. I promise you this, too. No one else will ever fuck me as long as you are here. When you are ready to do it again, just let me know. Anytime.”

As he drove away, Maria turned to walk home. She felt her tummy rumble and knew she was hungry. She also felt strange, as though her body was trying to tell hers something else. A few weeks later, she knew that it was and that she had a decision to make.

Explain that to her father…

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers