Black Magick Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had he died? Was that what the light meant? His bitch of a sister and her friend had betrayed him, and now he was dead and it was their work. What would Mom say? Would she punish them? Would she call the police? Nick decided it was too weird to think about.

It seemed like he passed people as he floated in his little abyss of pleasure. People of every different shape, size and color, people of every different age.

There was a very pretty girl who looked about Elisabeth's age, who seemed to be playing with a ball. She looked so distressed that Nick reached out and took her hand. She seemed afraid of being held by someone she didn't recognize, but when she saw the bracelet on his wrist she smiled and grabbed his hand back, and then the pool of light disappeared and Nick found himself lying on his sister's bed.

Amber was leaning over him, licking the cum off his cock.

"That was pretty messed up," Nick commented. "I guess the spell didn't work."

Amber pointed up over him to where the shadow of the young woman hovered.

"But... but... that's not Grandma!" Nick stammered. "Grandma must have been almost fifty when she died, and that girl looks younger than Elisabeth!"

Elisabeth, who was busy conversing with the spirit, looked at him, her eyes narrowing like their mother's did when she was irritated.

"Spirits don't always take the form they had in life," Amber whispered. Nick nodded. He was coming back to his senses, and realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to speak.

He began picking up pieces of his sister's conversation with the spirit. They seemed to be trading information about the material world for trivia about the afterlife, and Nick was having a hard time following it.

God, Elisabeth really must be a genius! His head was beginning to spin and the world seemed to be fading in and out of focus, as though he was having trouble staying awake, but somehow he was not very concerned.

Elisabeth moved to touch the ghost of her grandmother, but her hand went right through the spirit. The ghost did not possess any real body. Elisabeth seemed mildly irritated that her plans weren't working. But she quickly composed herself and began muttering to the spirit, who smiled and gave Nick a sinister look.

Nick gasped. He had a feeling he knew what was coming next, and he wasn't sure he liked it.

The ghost girl hovered over him, and for the first time he realized that she wasn't wearing any clothing and had cute little perky breasts that he wanted to run his tongue over.

The ghost smiled broadly, her long black hair draping over him, and Nick realized that she remarkably beautiful.

She kissed him and her lips slid past his into his body. He felt her beginning to feel him. Her arms reached into his, her breasts joined his torso. She moaned like a whore and began to writhe. The sensation was intoxicating. Such reckless abandonment of everything. His whole self seemed to be consumed by her, as though he had become a gigantic cock that she was deep-throating. It was incredible, and more than a little unsettling.

His body began to move on its own. It felt like he was staring out of it, no longer able to control it.

He saw himself pull Amber onto the bed, spread her legs apart and begin lapping at her pussy. He moaned inside himself. He couldn't feel anything, really, just the echo of the pleasure. It was like he was merely an observer in his own body. It tormented him so! What he wouldn't give to be the one eating Amber out! But still, it was a great show.

Elisabeth crawled on top of him and started sucking his cock. His body thrashed around in pleasure, and even trapped inside himself, Nick was becoming extremely aroused. If he had his own cock, he would probably explode. It was so much fun to watch!

His sister's lips moved up and down on his cock. Her tongue tickled him as his hips thrust in and out of her cute little mouth.

It was so much more frustrating than fantasizing about it! The longing was just too great. Nick tried to will himself to take control of his body, but it was like he was pinned in place. He couldn't regain control.

He watched in horror as Elisabeth drew back and Amber began to mount his cock. She rubbed the head against her slit to lube it up and then slowly thrust it into her ass. Here he was, with his cock up the ass of one of the most beautiful girls he knew, and all he could do was watch as though it was on a television screen.

He couldn't feel how tight Amber's ass was. He couldn't feel her muscles clutching at him. He couldn't even thrust his hips in rhythm with her. All he could do was watch and imagine. It was driving him nuts.

His hands reached out to grab Amber's large brown breasts and began to fondle them lovingly. There was something almost feminine about his movements, as if he was having lesbian sex in a man's body, and somehow, almost despite himself, he found it rather kinky.

It was the ghost. It must be. His grandmother was using his body to have sex with Amber. And Amber was bouncing up and down with his cock deep in her ass, moaning like a slut! It wasn't fair! He wanted to be Amber's first! And in a way he was, since it was technically his cock that was penetrating her. It just wasn't his spirit that was controlling it!

He felt cheated and a little bit angry. Was this what it was going to be like, doing magick with Amber and Elisabeth? He would be a sex toy not only for his mother but for his sister and whatever fucking spirit she decided to summon in him.

He wanted out. He didn't want anything to do with this magick nonsense anymore! It was too dark, too evil!

He loved the way Amber looked in her Goth makeup and little red corset, bouncing up and down on him. He had to admit that that much of the situation was good. It would have given him a humungous erection if he had a cock of his own to get hard.

His cock convulsed and squirted his seed deep into Amber's ass. Amber climbed off and began fingering herself, a trickle of cum dripping out of her rosebud and running down her leg.

All at once, Nick regained sensation in his body. His limbs tingled, as though the blood flow was only just beginning to come back to them.

He sat up quickly and covered himself with the bed sheets. He was feeling oddly violated. But that was preposterous! He had just fucked Amber in the ass, and she had loved it. He ought to feel happy! So why did he want to cry?

"That was lovely!" the ghost said, her cute and sexy form curled up on Nick's lap and her big blue eyes staring up at him affectionately. "I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if I possessed someone less horny. You really made it good for me."

Nick's heart began to beat rapidly. The ghost's words were acting to excite him, the way dirty words always did, but he still was rather skittish after this odd experience.

He was sweating as though he had a fever and his body was beginning to shake uncontrollably. His cock swelled back up. Elisabeth, Amber and the ghost all smiled knowledgably.

The ghost slowly vanished, taking the bracelet with her.

12