Black Magick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our ancestress Mary was the mistress of James the First of England. She and her unborn son were banished to France after her entire family was sentenced to death for witchcraft. She gave her son the king's name, probably to shame the king."

"Where the hell are you getting all this?" Nick asked incredulously.

"Please, what do you think I did for ten years in purgatory? I talked to people! Well, those few who retained enough awareness to answer my questions... It was a lot more fun to talk than sit around being bored, or poke myself in the ass with a pitchfork!"

Nick laughed. "Sounds like a regular family reunion down there."

Victoria winced. "Tell me about it. I can't believe that some people's view of Heaven is a family barbecue. For me, it would definitely be Hell!"

Nick laughed again. He was beginning to like Victoria, and was almost getting over the fact that she was his dead grandmother. Now that things became easier, his crush on her was returning tenfold. His cock began to swell and it embarrassed him. Victoria was so cute, he felt like a pervert for having the hots for her.

"So, do you want me to heal you?" she asked, putting a finger in her mouth and waiting for an answer. "I'm really good at sex healing!"

"Are you asking to have sex with me?" Nick asked, his cock twitching. He really had it bad for this girl.

"Oh, goodness, no! That would be a total overkill. If you were in full cardiac arrest, then nothing short of the works would bring you out of it. But for a simple virus, I think a good blowjob will be enough."

Nick couldn't believe it. This beautiful girl with gorgeous long black hair and adorable knee socks was actually talking about bending down her pretty head and wrapping her lips around his swollen cock.

He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

On a second thought, it was better if he didn't consider death at the moment. It was a bit disturbing, given the circumstances.

Victoria rubbed her clit until her juices began to run down her legs, all the way down to her stockings. Then, she quickly wiped the juices with her hand and rubbed them on Nick's chest and throat like medicine. Immediately, a lot of the pain and pressure disappeared and Nick began to feel a lot better. He opened his mouth to compliment her, but she covered his mouth with her finger to indicate that he ought to be quiet.

She rubbed the head of his cock against the slit of her pussy, soaking it with her juices. Nick was so aroused that he wanted to thrust his cock into her, but he wouldn't.

Once his cock positively dripping with her pussy juices, Victoria pounced, taking its whole length into her mouth and sucking as though her life depended on it. It was so intensely erotic and at the same time oddly familiar. What did it remind him off? Nick tried to remember as Victoria's head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Ah, that was it. It was so much like the feeling he had last night before got into the shower, the feeling of someone invisible sucking his cock to hardness.

"Was it you who haunted me last night?" Nick asked Victoria. Victoria immediately took his cock out of her mouth and stared at him.

"Someone haunted me last night. I felt a woman's body press against me in the shower. And I could swear I felt someone give me a blowjob, but there was no one there."

"Oh dear!" Victoria said, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry. That must have been me. The spell I used to be reborn in this body required the sexual energy of forty men. There weren't supposed to be any really bad side effects, maybe increased hunger and sex drive and some homosexual tendencies, but you were already weakened by being a sacrifice in a major ritual. I wouldn't have targeted you on purpose, so I'm sorry."

"That was some of the hottest sex I ever had, so there's no reason to apologize. Just take this flu away and we'll call it even."

Victoria smiled and began sucking his cock with renewed intensity. Nick felt it in every inch of his body, as if somehow she was sucking the disease right out of him and filling him with warm pleasure instead. Every single second, he was sure he was going to come, but somehow he didn't, and the pleasure just kept mounting until he was almost afraid that he would go mad from it.

"Oh Vicky! You're so damn hot!" Nick moaned. "Oh little sister, I love you so much. You're so damn hot, I want to fuck your brains out."

Victoria giggled into his cock. That really tickled, and Nick laughed also.

Every single second that his new sister's mouth was on him, Nick felt just a little better, until finally he was completely well again. At that very instant, he exploded, his cock squirting like a fire hydrant, filling Victoria's mouth with several large loads of his hot seed. She swallowed and swallowed, and finally when there was no more, passed out face down on the mattress.

12