Black Mamba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

I remembered the conversation I had earlier with the prostitute.

She called me around 9:00 PM and then I gave her instructions on how to find me, through texts.

She was pretty impressed and seemed happy to be out of a town that was known for violence more than anything else, so she was more fond of Lapor.

"You alone, handsome?" She asked.

"Yes. Just me." I nodded.

"Good." She smiled wide at me.

She grabbed me by the hand and crushed her lips against mine; rubbing herself against me, pushing where her pussy would be, against my clothed dick, grinding me through her hip-huggers.

I kissed her hard; grabbing her small shoulders while she eagerly dry humped me.

She pulled away, and licked her big lips.

"Know a place we can get busy?"

"Why not in my bed?" I suggested.

"The perfect place." She laughed.

We headed upstairs, and once we were, she started to undress almost immediately, leaving the door to my bedroom open.

"Ever banged a girl?" She casually asked.

"The thing is...I've never taken anyone to bed before. I haven't even dated anyone. I gave up because every girl I tried wasn't interested."

A look of shock spread across her face, but then she just shook it off, and her face rounded into a smile.

"I like virgins. They're my favorite.

It's really cute how they look at me like I'm the only girl in the world...How sweet and pure they are."

I watched as she took off her bra, which was red and covered most of her big tits.

Next she took off a lace-trimmed, see-through, pink thong, and exposed a hairy pussy to me.

I was getting naked in minutes.

She reached into the front left picket of her pants and pulled out a small bottle, poured some liquid on herself, and started rubbing it all over. It was oil.

She oiled herself up, giving her whole body a bright gleam, especially her chocolatey knockers and phat ass.

Once she came towards me, she took my hands and placed them on her big, oiled up tits, but then slid one down to her pussy and made me touch it; rub it.

"Like how my pussy feels?"

She asked me; her voice deepening just a slight bit, turning more seductive.

"It feels...Weird." I shyly blurted.

"Ooh.." She moaned quietly.

I approached my lips to hers, and her lips inched to mine; our lips meeting for a kiss while my hand rubbed on her wet pussy.

She grabbed my dick and started to jerk it off while we kissed; stroking it up and down.

We kissed for a while, and then I came in her hand.

Almost as if instinct, I pinned her down back in the bed, and the gorgeous prostitute stared up at me; lips curved into a smile, and eyes watching my face, waiting for me to fuck her.

"I want to feel your mouth on my dick." I finally broke the silence.

"Mmm. Okay." She licked her lips.

I released her from my pinning, and she rose back up, only to get on her hands and knees and grasp my cock.

"Am I too small?" I asked her.

"No, babe. You're a little above average. We'll have plenty of fun."

She leaned her chest down, and bounced her tits against my cock; sandwiching them between her milk chocolate pillows and bouncing them up and down.

I bit my lip.

Her lips curved to reveal her bright teeth, as well as the cute little gap between them.

I grabbed both tits, and she responded with a quick, somewhat loud, moan.

"I'm all yours, baby.

I'm your pleasure doll for this entire night. Grab my tits, squeeze them, slap them, pull them, bite them, pinch them, suck them, fuck them, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass...I'm all yours."

"I'll be banging you until morning."

"Mm. Then do it, sweetie."

She stopped teasing me and took my seven inches into her mouth; wasting no time in licking, only placing her big, full-lips over my organ, and pulling her head back and forth while a soft chocolate hand gripped my shaft, pumping me up and down.

"Fuck. That feels so damn good.."

I murmured upon feeling her warm mouth devouring my glands.

I started to play with her oily pillows, pulling, pushing and squeezing on them; unleashing all my wildest desires upon them, and she moaned every time.

She dragged her mouth up and down my cock; her mouth adding low suction while her hand gently stroked up and down on my shaft.

I couldn't believe how amazing it felt.

The only regret I was having was that this was only a one time thing, and if I ever wanted this again, I'd have to flash the cash.

But for that whole time, I had her to fulfill my every command, my every want and need, and she wouldn't say no.

Her eyes gazed up my face while she moved her head back and forth, covering more of my dick with her mouth, then she started bopping her head up and down quicker, showing further enjoyment.

I exhaled silently while she worked her mouth on me; jerking her head back and forth, sucking in slowly increasing suction, and stroking me up and down with her smooth, baby-soft, warm hand.

She pulled her mouth away, started to lick around the edge with her tongue, her gap showing as well as a gold stud piercing on her tongue, and then started to lick the tip and touch my balls.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Like that?" She gave a wink.

"I love it." I said, my cheeks red.

"Good, baby, good."

She went back to work, licking up and down from head to base, scratching my balls with her nails, and taking my length back into her mouth again, sucking my cock.

I pinched her nipples with my thumb and index finger, and she shouted on my dick, but then started sucking faster as if it was a command for her to blow harder.

The pressure I was adding to her dark nipples only increased, and as they did, she cried out again, her cry muffled by my rod inside her mouth.

I released her big nipples and started to play with her fleshy breasts, pushing and pulling on them, and pushing them against one another, causing them to bump together.

I pushed one breast upward, and watched as it fell back down, jiggling as it returned back to her chest.

She sucked harder; the suction from her mouth growing and drops of drool escaping her thick lips while she moved her head back and forth.

I could feel her tongue tickling my prick, and her hand continued to scrape my balls.

"You're r-really good." I expelled.

She took me deeper into her mouth, giving me the whole blowjob treatment, stuffing her cheeks with me in a deep-throat.

She sucked and sucked; taking me as far down her throat as she could

I felt pressure building up inside me, and knew, from the many times I had masturbated before, that this marked the end of the blowjob, and that, very soon, she'd be getting the treat she'd been waiting for.

She slurped loud; my dick moving in her cheeks while she attempted to take it deeper, only to choke and gag, and yet, she continued to suck on my hard prick; her big tits bouncing as she did so.

The head was throbbing in her mouth, and I succumbed; finally releasing into her mouth.

I came; rapid torrents shooting down her waiting throat for several seconds, before the last spurt shot down her.

I heard loud 'gulps', making it clear that she had swallowed every single last drop.

She pulled her mouth off my cock, and licked the tip, coming back for a few final sucks before licking her lips in satisfaction.

Before she could speak, I flipped her over onto her stomach, and quickly impaled her ass with my instrument.

She gave a loud, surprised gasp, then moaned loudly.

"Fuck." She grunted.

I pushed the head into her, then quickly forced the rest in, feeling the unbelievable tightness of her caramel asshole that I was about to fuck.

"Shit, baby. You've been waiting a long time, haven't you?

You're so aggressive." She moaned again.

I jammed the rest in, and she yelped, then pushed herself up on her hands and knees while I sent my first thrust into her firm crack, drilling it hard into her.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck my ass!" She encouraged.

I placed my hands on each, thick chocolatey cheek, and sent another powerful thrust into her, then pulled back out, and thrust back into her again, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure.

I drilled into her again, and the sexy prostitute yelled; clawing at the bed sheets.

It was probably about three minutes in that I started having second thoughts.

Everything was cut short when my common-sense finally won over my horniness, and convinced me that I needed to stop, because she was just a hand-me-down that had been used and fucked by countless other men, possibly hundreds, and each hole had already been filled with likely a lifetime's worth of jizz.

It wasn't worth it.

She may have had a sexy body, a stunning face, a soft, attractive voice, and a mouth she really knew how to use, but it wasn't worth the risk of getting any STDs.

I pulled out of her ass, and when I did, she turned to look at me with the most confused and disappointed look I had ever seen before.

I paid her the money for her services, and she left.

I was still so hard, and all I did was manage to empty myself out, one, ONCE into her mouth.

I couldn't stop thinking about that bulbous, thick, jello-like ass of hers, and how good it felt, how tight, how firm, it squeezed my prick.

I took off my shirt and my pants.

Once I showered for the last time for the night and applied some deodorant to underneath my arms, I headed to bed in nothing but a pair of boxers; thinking about the sizzling prostitute that was willing to please my every need, that I just turned away before getting my fulfillment.

I closed my eyes, rolled over into my left side; my eyes slow closing.

I was walking around an ancient battleground that was devoid of any life: There were no people, no animals, no trees, no grass, no nothing; everything was desolate, and, as I walked an old dirt road surrounded by nothing but sand, I saw several strange totems.

The totems were of a woman with skin blacker than the starry sky, blacker than the dark, with two human-shaped eyes that lacked any irises or pupils, and was just blood red eyes.

The totem woman had a medium bob cut, and pretty impressive looking boobs.

I saw multiple totems like these, and the more I saw, the more I followed the empty road, with no noise, just sheer silence, the more it set in: These were totems of Black Mamba.

I continued approaching the figure.

The figure turned to gaze at me, and a wide smile that stretched from corner to corner was sent my way.

It was...Tina?

It was her.

Tina was dressed in a weird looking outfit.

Her breasts and nipples were fully exposed; her tanks hanging, sagging down, she had her nose-pierced, gold bangles on her wrists, and her lower body, her vagina, was covered by a loincloth that left her hips exposed.

"Tina?" I tilted my head, baffled.

She just giggled; her finger giving me the 'come hither' signal while she smiled, showing all of her ivory teeth to me.

I felt my heart jump.

I walked towards her, and soon I was standing face to face in front or her.

Tina intentionally pushed her breasts against me, took both of them into her hands, and rubbed them against my chest.

"I've seen how you look at me.

I can feel your burning desire for me...How badly you want me..."

She was right.

I'd always looked at her, wishing I could have her, wishing she was mine, that, maybe, somehow, she'd accept me as more than just a friend.

I fantasized so much about her.

Reaming in and out of her pussy, filling her ass up, and suckling her nipples.

"Take me, Alex. I want to be yours."

I grabbed her. She smiled wider upon seeing this, and her smile increased further when I started to take off her loincloth and throw it down to the ground.

Tina got on her hands and knees, stuck her bubble up, and I instinctively jammed myself into her crack, pushing my whole length into her, and without a moment of hesitation, started fucking the older woman.

"Yours...I'm all yours." She dreamily spoke.

I grit my teeth together, digging in deep and then pulling out, all my years of wanting her, wanting to be alone with her, wanting to sleep with her, overwhelming me and bursting, leaving me hungry for her body.

Tina groaned in discomfort, but held herself up with her hands and knees while her bubble was being thrashed.

"A-a-all these years I w-wanted to h-have your dick inside me. It-it's a-all I could think about! Getting drilled by you in every possible way."

She confessed; her words coming out in desperate gasps that she had to fight out of her mouth.

I became more rough.

I pulled myself in and out faster, plunging harder into her round bubble, and then pulling back out again, hearing her moan my band with each thrust.

I dug in deeper until I was unable to travel any further into her.

She screamed so loud, that her voice echoed all over the eerily silent land, and then resumed her intensifying moaning.

I couldn't believe that after all this time I had her. I finally had her, and her I was, pleasing myself with her body that drove me near the brink of insanity all of these years, the body I dreamed of touching with my fingers while she shivered at my touch.

Thrust after thrust, I breathed heavily, grinding my teeth, losing myself to the pleasure of her body I had been denied for so long.

"M-more! More! I love your cock."

She whimpered.

I got as violent as I could, and rammed her without the slightest bit of mercy; jerking her back, back and forth, causing the fat on her ass to jiggle.

Smack, smack, smack.

How long I waited to hear that sound, but not with just anyone, with her, the sound of my dick inside of her.

Her strings of gasps had reached their highest volume, and they were as continuous as my vicious thrusting in her crack.

"I'll tear you up!" I yelled to her.

"Please, please, unhh, do it." She begged.

She continued to moan, her hands soon giving up and she fell on her stomach, still being drilled by my weapon even as she lay on her stomach on the dusty ground.

"AHHH!" She moaned loudly.

Sending a few more thrusts, I felt the hot sensation of bodily fluids building up inside of me, and attempting to send one final thrust into her, I exploded all over the inside of her ass, filling her with steamy come.

Tina arched her back, let out a loud, long, stretched out moan, then came all over the dusty ground.

She was breathless; gasping for air as I pulled out, but then she got up and pushed herself into my arms, kissing my lips tenderly.

"Yours forever..." She whispered.

Kissing her, I felt her gripping my tool in her hand; she was stroking it up and down.

After a few minutes of her stroking me, I came.

She pulled her lips apart, bent down, and took my erection into her mouth; sucking slowly on it.

As I stood there, enjoying being in her mouth, I noticed, that, ahead if us, a rectangular temple appeared.

I stared straight ahead at it while Tina's loud slurping started to fill my ears.

I was too distracted and disturbed to even be enjoying the wet and carefree blowjob that I she was giving to me.

The longer I stared...The longer I felt a fear that I had never felt before, something I couldn't explain.

Appearing in front of the old, stone temple was fifty torches that literally popped up out of nowhere, and were burning quite brightly, giving light to the dark temple that was so dark, I couldn't even make out the inside.

I felt Tina's sucking increase on my member, her hunger for me growing, drool coating my dick.

I watched, entranced, as a pair of eyes, blood red, eyes appeared around the temple.

The eyes were just floating there, just hovering in the air, no face, no body, just two blood red eyes that were staring intently at me, filling me with a sense of dread that rendered my pleasure I was receiving, useless.

It was getting closer.

The eyes were floating towards us and the sky went purple.

I panicked.

I pulled my dick out of Tina's watery mouth, and took a few steps backwards.

Soon, a pair of black arms grabbed Tina and started pulling her away from me.

I went to help, but the hands swatted me away and I fell backwards, only to get back and go back after her again.

As I gave chase, I followed them into the temple.

I was horrified at what I saw next once inside, and I felt my skin crawl and my eyes dilate.

On the floor of an altar was Tina and Daniel.

Daniel's dick had been ripped off, and his balls were also missing from his body as well.

Tina had a huge stake going through her abdomen, her breasts had been ripped right off from her body, and she had a smaller stake starting from her chin, reaching up to her flat nose that it was bursting through.

The red eyes from before came towards me, and I froze in place; my body unresponsive despite my brain still functioning and telling me to get the hell out of there.

I felt compelled to look down at my feet.

A coffin was there. A coffin with a single red eye that was in the middle, gazing around, much like a real eye.

The coffin opened...And from within the coffin I saw a black figure with no noticeable features, no eyes, no mouth, no hair, but it had nippless breasts, two legs, and two arms with fingers.

The figure rose from the coffin, and suddenly, a single eye formed on its forehead, and it stood up straight, looking directly at me with that single red eye on its forehead.

Cold hands grabbed my chest; gently running up and down, tearing my shirt, and in the process, my own flesh.

Drops of crimson fell down my chest as the hands initiated a painful caress, only for the left hand to reach behind me.

I felt something plunging itself into my ass, but it didn't feel like a finger, it felt like...A tentacle?

"What the fuck?" I said angrily.

The hand on my chest gently trailed to between my legs, grabbed my now flaccid dick, and started applying pressure that was anything BUT pleasurable.

My manhood was being squeezed.

I was horrified when I gazed down...To see blood squirting where my prick used to be, and to see my stick missing.

I looked in the hand; my rod had been ripped OFF!

I yelled at the top of my lungs, and gazed about, realizing I was in my room...That it was only a dream, that I was now awake, disturbed, but awake.

"Was that Black Mamba?" I asked myself out loud.

I gazed down; I could feel the wet spot between my legs and knew right then that I came in my boxers.

I felt sweat dripping down every inch of my body as I rose up from the bed, touching my wet face, just to make sure that I was awake and that everything I saw was just a bad dream.

I sighed in relief, but it didn't cease my heavy breathing.

It was just some stupid story.

Some urban legend the ancient Africans came up with. There's no way that it could be true.

I mean, a goddess? What kind of bull was that anyway? Gods and goddesses didn't exist; they were just made up so people back in the ancient years could explain things they otherwise couldn't: They were stories made up by man.

Black Mamba was no different.

I tried to calm myself for a while, gazed at my alarm clock that said 3: 00, and after I did, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

When I woke up I went back to pay Daniel another visit.

When I did arrive, I was confused when I saw Tina sitting in front of the house like usual, when she had her days off from work, confused, because unlike normally, she wasn't smiling...She was crying.

"Tina? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"A-Alex!" She ran towards me.

I blinked rapidly when she wrapped both arms around me, and squeezed me close to her, hiding her face in my shoulder, crying hard.

I felt her big boobs pushing against me and I went red; feeling an erection starting.

"It's Daniel." She sobbed.

"What? What about him?"

"He's...He's gone." And cried harder.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers