Black Man for Dessert

Story Info
Dinner with friends ends up with a "tasty" dessert.
2k words
3.88
37.9k
11
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've all been friends since high school and some of us go back as far as grade school. We meet once a month in a different town where one of the girls lives so we don't get tired of the same place time and time again. We usually meet on a Friday night and if we have to go out of state like to NY or PA we make reservations at a nearby hotel/motel so we don't have to drive home.

Five months ago we were having dinner here in NJ and we decided to try and brand new place that opened. There are eight of us and of the 8, 2 come in from PA and 1 from NY. We usually get together about 7-7:30 and we close the places down. This new place had a band playing if you dined near the bar area and that's usually where we hung out in other places. I got there first as I was dropped of by a co-worker because of all weeks for my car need to go in for repairs and he offered to drop me off because he didn't live far from the place. I invited him in so I could buy him a drink or 2 since he wouldn't allow me to pay for his gas or the tolls and he said he would. I was excited as I had a secret crush on him and I think he does on me but neither one of us ever said anything to each other.

Let me tell you about Heath which was short for Heathcliff and he didn't like the nickname Cliff. Heath was a very attractive black man, about 6'2", he shaves his head and has a thin lined beard with broad shoulders, muscular chest and was in great shape. He said he lifted weights when he was younger and every now his friend invites him to the gym as a guest so he does a little lifting. He is 48 years old and has the darkest eyes and skin I have ever seen and has the friendliest smile and personality. Let's put it this way, he has it all.

Now about me, my name is Alissa and people call me Ali. I am 53 and I have a fairly decent figure since I lost over 125 pounds and have been able to keep it off now for 4 years. I'm about 5'1" tall and have shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. I have always had a nice chest 42D and now I have a 24" waist. I was engaged once to a white guy who was a friend of Amber's husband Sam, but he end up cheating on me and I was lucky to find out before we got married. He had wondering eyes and liked women a lot more when I wasn't around.

Back to our night out and having drinks with Heath. We went to the bar and we ordered our drinks and while we were waiting I excused myself and had to text Amber where I was sitting and where to tell the others to go to when they got there. We had a little small talk about work but that ended quickly as we said it was the weekend and we don't need to worry about work until Monday. I invited him to stay with us and he said he would feel like he was intruding but he did promise to come back. He was going to run home and change and had to do something but he would maybe join us for dessert.

Amber showed up and I introduced them and she gave me a wink and a thumbs up when he wasn't looking. I told her that I invited him to stay but he couldn't now but was going to join us for dessert and she seemed to be happy. He had 1 more drink with us and then told Amber he was happy to meet her and he thanked me for the drinks and the invite and actually kissed me on the lips which really shocked me and I think Amber too.

Amber asked me what that was all about and I told her I didn't know why he kissed me. I confessed my crush to her and she says she figured I did as I talk about him a lot and honestly I never realized I did. We were just about to order another drink and the rest of the girls showed. They saw each other come into the lot and waited and walked in together. We all were lucky enough to get a seat at the bar and waited for table to open up as we didn't make reservations and it wasn't all that busy for a Friday night. Amber told the girls that a nice looking guy would be joining us for dessert and they were all excited and asked about him so I had to tell them all who he is and all about him.

We sat down for dinner and I kept thinking about Heath and the kiss and my mind started to wonder. I kept thinking about him holding me in his arms and then kissing me and then touching me and then the next thing I knew it, they caught me daydreaming and put 2 and 2 together. I begged them not to say anything to him upon his return. Amber was married, Mary was separated, Dianna, Angie and Denise were all divorced, and Donna and Jaine were single.

We made it so easy for our waitress as we decided to have the delicious "all you can eat" buffet because everything looked so good. We talked about taking a 3 day weekend in Las Vegas in the up coming months and would have to check our schedules to see what weekend everyone was free and could get the Friday off from work. As we were about to go up for dessert I could see Heath from a distance walking towards us. I thought he looked "hot" when he was dressed up for work, but casual, he looked even hotter. He was in a pair of white slacks and a navy blue shirt with a white collar that he had the first 2 buttons open. He was wearing a gold chair around his neck with a pendant hanging from it. His cologne was intoxicating as it got me all excited to see him but I didn't want him to know that I was.

I introduced him to the rest of the girls and he took a seat. I could see the looks on their faces when they saw that he was really a great looking sexy black guy. The waitress came by and asked him if he wanted a drink and he ordered one and asked the waitress he could speak to her privately. My heart sank as thought he was interested in her and was asking her out. I tried to ignore it but it was bothering me and I know he shouldn't. He came back to the table with that great smile of his on his face and told me the band was playing some great tunes and asked if we were going to listen to then after dessert and we said we were and he said he would stay also if that was okay with us and I said it was.

As we were eating the last of our variety of dessert selections Amber asked for the check so we could go into the lounge area to get some seats to see the band. The waitress told her that our bill was paid in full including the tip so we were free to go to the lounge. We had no idea how the bill got paid and then it hit me that it must have been Heath when he was talking to her and I thought he was making a date.

I pulled him aside and asked him if he paid the bill and he said yes because he wanted to. I told the girls and they all thanked him with a hug and a kiss and as the girls were filing into the lounge I was the last to thank him and I returned the kiss on the lips to him and he kissed me back and slipped me his tongue. I was in heaven as he grabbed my hand and walked towards the table where the girls were sitting. I insisted that I buy the first round of drinks and Heath sat next to me holding my hand.

As the night went on and the drinks were flowing and everyone dancing and talking and singing to the music it went by so fast. The girls that were staying over said we were going to go shopping tomorrow afternoon and then have dinner before they had to head back to NY and PA. It hit me that I didn't have a ride home and Heath asked me how I was getting home and I said that I didn't even discuss it with the girls to see who would take me. Amber would probably be the one as she lives two towns away from me and other times when we go out we take each other. Heath asked if I would allow him to take me home and it was out of the way for him but I said yes. We finalized the times and plans for the next day and everyone was getting ready to leave and Amber said she would take me and I told her that Heath was going to drive me home and she wasn't upset and again gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

Heath took me by the hand and we walked to his car. He stopped briefly to thank me for asking him to join us and said that he has been wanting to ask me for a date for a long time but didn't know if I dated black men. I told him that I always found black men to be very attractive. With that statement he took me in his arms and kissed me with even more passion than before. We kissed and it felt so good. He told me that he was taking me to his place. We drove to his apartment complex and he took me by the hand out of the car and again kissed me and kissed my neck and held me tight.

We got to his door and he opened and turned on the lights. What an apartment he has. He has a balcony and a beautiful view. He has a fireplace which he went to and started a fire and came back and we sat on the couch like two teenagers and starting necking and making out and then touching and then he was opening my blouse and I was lost in my own fantasy. He played with my tits and squeezed one and sucked the other. I reached out and grabbed for his crotch which was this huge bulge and so hard.

Before I knew it we were undressing and I sat him down and started to massage and lick and then suck his semi-erect cock. I've never had a cock that size before and he stopped me to take us into his bedroom where he had a king size bed and I told him to lay across the bed, legs spread and I would give him a blow job like he never had before. He got so hard so fast and then he took me off his cock to fuck me. He entered slow but before you know it we were like two wild animals in heat. He fucked me hard and thrust into me until I told it all inside. We then did it doggy style and then he fucked me in the ass and was hard and about to cum when I turned to him and said that I wanted him to cum all over me and down my throat. That was the best dessert I had all night.

We have been dating ever since and just last night he told me he loves me and wants to marry me. He bought me a 2 carrot diamond ring and we are going to work on a wedding date. I've never been so happy.