Black Man One Ch. 01

Story Info
White wimp begins to learn the truth.
2.1k words
3.91
208.1k
156

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have never believed in a million years that my life would eventually come to this.

Like most professional and moderately successful straight white men in their late 30's and beyond, having a beautiful younger wife has always been somewhat of a status symbol. The term "trophy wife" has been overused and exaggerated to the point of nausea, yet it is difficult to describe this particular type of relationship in any other way.

Many of us middle-aged white men, if not all, tend to use our good fortunes to "wow" and "woo" a beautiful, young white woman into the prospects of a better life. We have to use everything in our arsenal to impress them, to keep them happy, and to keep them from leaving us for black men.

This includes tall tales and flat out lies.

Yes, this is quite true. It is rather difficult and humiliating for us white men to admit that young black men are taking over in so many areas of the world. It is especially humbling to see them taking over so many of, what we like to refer to as "our" women, and doing this rather easily and with such little effort.

It has become rather embarrassing for us middle-aged or older white men to see the multitude of beautiful white women, of all ages, flocking to black men and falling to their feet. In public, we see it everywhere. We see it in malls, beaches, restaurants and clubs. We see it on television and in the movies, and this seems to increase ten-fold with each and every passing year.

Yes, white men do notice it. We try to ignore it, or pretend that it's not really what it seems to be. But, much to our own embarrassment we notice it.

We can easily see how white women so eagerly submit to a black man, regardless of how they're spoken to and how they're treated. We can see so many of the prettiest white girls with 2 or 3 black babies, or more. It doesn't seem to dissuade millions of white women as long as they can belong to a black man, and be in a black man's world.

It doesn't seem like us white men can do anything about it, either. The truth is that we can't.

Despite our futile attempts to keep our women "shielded" from what we see and what we obviously know, I have learned that eventually it will happen. White women will eventually come to realize how superior black men have become in our society, and how weak and inferior us white men have become to them.

This is not by choice, or preference. This is not about fantasy or fetish. It is simply a degrading and demoralizing fact that us white men must contend with. No. We do not want to accept this fact. Many of us have refused to accept it all our lives. However, eventually it becomes too overwhelming for us to deny. My true story is merely a capsulized version of this so-called phenomenon.

My name is Richard, and I am now a 46-year-old white male professional in the high-end corporate sector of computer programming. Many would refer to us as "geeks" with shy, introverted and more timid personalities. For the most part they would be right.

Despite my current 6'4" tall, 195 lb. frame and moderately athletic frame, I am not much of an athlete. Not at all. But, I suppose that I am considered to be quite intelligent with more degrees than most. My looks are average and I have a career that produces more than a comfortable salary. This has been a result of a strict upbringing, education and a successful military career.

To step further back for a moment, I will say that I was more of the shy "nerd" type all through high school. Computers were a relatively new business in the 80's and I became addicted to them right away. I had no long term girlfriends, only "sympathy dates" for school dances and proms, usually set up by my younger sister or a fellow computer geeks sister's girlfriend.

It wasn't until my freshman year of college at the age of 18 that I finally took my nose out of all those books and began to really notice girls. I began to notice them in a different way.

My shy demeanor prevented me from persuing a girlfriend up to that point and, despite the few "sympathy dates" provided for me I remained dedicated to my studies.

In junior college, this feeling changed. Thoughts of the military and their computer programming curriculum intrigued me. I had made up my mind to enlist after my first 2 years of college. But, I did not want to leave school a virgin as I began to admire the feminine form even more.

Like most young men, my fascination for cheerleaders was front and center. I began watching them intently as they strolled around the school in their short little cheerleader skirts and tight cheer sweaters.

"Wow. What have I been missing?" I asked myself.

As I began to pay more attention to them from a distance, I suddenly realized that my chances to be with them were very slim to none. It really and truly seemed that every single one of these white cheerleaders was dating one of the black athletes from the Track or Football teams. Not most of them. All of them were.

At the time, I was perplexed by this because the entire college was no more than 3 per cent black. Although the sports teams were closer to 80 per cent black, there was less than 100 african american guys in a school of about 2,900.

"Why were all these pretty white girls dating these black guys when there are so many of us white guys here?" I recall asking myself numerous times.

Regardless, it was the very first time I would "notice" this type of interracial relationship. It felt strange, almost embarrassing to be honest, and I quickly passed it off as being somewhat of a regional thing that was happening in this particular part of the state. Still, there was something very curious and humbling about it.

Halfway through my freshman year of college there was a dance event being held. It was a formal dance advertised by the college, and it seemed to resemble a traditional prom. Once again, I was provided with another "sympathy date." This time from my sister who "had a friend" from nearby college that wanted to attend this dance so badly. And, she was a cheerleader!

When my sister told me about her friend, Cindy, and then showed me her picture, I nearly fell to the floor. It felt like I was looking at a young Christie Brinkley in a cheerleader's outfit.

"Wow!" I gulped, quietly.

Cindy was one of those unique beauties. Blonde, wholesome, a terrific body and the most perfect face I had ever layed eyes upon.

"Wow!" I thought, again.

"I'd do anything to take her to this dance." I shouted, in silence.

Cindy was absolutely stunning with a 5'6" tall, 118 lb. rock solid body and large, supple breasts. Her blonde hair and pretty blue eyes could make any man she looked at melt like a chocolate bar on a hot grill in the summer.

Eagerly, I jumped at this opportunity and spared no expense in finding the best tux for myself, and the best corsage for her. I even rented a limo and chivalrously purchased her dress and shoes. She looked so beautiful that I could hardly contain the thought of finally losing my virginity. I knew this would be the big day for me. All the preparation, effort and expense that I went through for her would be appreciated. Then, she would allow me this opportunity to be with her.

"Maybe this will go even further?" I secretly hoped.

But, this would not happen.

Many may not believe that what happened next could be true. But, it is.

Half way through the dance, Cindy excused herself to go to the ladies room. The music was playing and I sat there watching the crowd and beaming with confidence of having one of the prettiest blonde girls in the area as my date. I could feel the envious stares from so many other guys in the room throughout the night, and my confidence was building to a level I had never felt before.

But, as time continued to pass and Cindy had not returned, I began to worry. I looked at my watch and noticed she had been gone for 35 minutes. That is when I decided to go to the rest room area and wait just outside the doors for her.

I stood there for another 10 minutes waiting for my beautiful, blonde date but she did not emerge from the ladies room. As several other girls went in and came out it became obvious to me that she was not there. Curiously, I scanned the area and could not find her. Part of me was upset, and the other part concerned as I decided to hit the men's room myself before heading back to the table.

That is when I found Cindy.

As I entered the men's room, there was a long row of about 8 bathroom stalls set off to the side of the wall urinal section. As I peered down that row it was clear that the end stall had something going on.

Yes, it was blatantly obvious that there was a girl in that stall, and she was on her knees. The end of her dress and the high heeled shoes stuck out into the small aisle enough for me to notice they belonged to Cindy. It was the same dress and shoes that I had purchased for her a few days before.

I do not know why, but I found myself walking towards the end stall to make sure that this was my date. As I drew nearer, I could smell the scent of weed and see the door to this stall was wide open. When I arrived and stood at the door I was shocked.

There, on her knees before this young and darker skinned black stud athlete was my beautiful blonde date. Unbelievably, she was sucking on his very large black cock. This athletic black guy was casually and nonchalantly standing above her with one of his fists clenched and entangled in her blonde hair, controlling her head. His other hand was free and holding the lit joint that he was smoking. Cindy's arms were down at her sides as she knelt before him, subserviently, as she continued almost slurping on his cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening. It almost appeared as if she was being forced to do that.

The black guy just looked back at me like he didn't have a care in the world. He extended his arm to me to hand me the joint in a gesture to take a "hit" of it. At the time, I don't think he even knew it was my date that was sucking on his cock? I simply nodded a "no" and refused the joint cigarette he was offering. I looked down at my beautiful date sucking a black man's cock.

"C-C-Cindy?" I mumbled quietly, in humiliation.

She made a soft attempt to turn her head towards my voice, but the black stud simply pulled her by the hair back in place. Obediently, she continued sucking on his cock as he grinned back at me in the most obnoxious manner.

I wish I could say that something else happened, or that I defended the honor of my date and swept her away. Unfortunately, nothing like that happened. Cowardly, I just turned and almost ran away. I did not stop for anything and headed straight out to my car, humiliated beyond anything else I had ever experienced.

Degraded, I drove home with that image of my beautiful blonde date on her knees before a black man and sucking on his cock. To me, it was unreal. It was something that didn't excite me in any way. Not at all. It was simply a demoralizing event that I wanted to forget.

I never seen or heard from Cindy again.

After that, I had very little desire to date. That image haunted me for so long and I lost all confidence and courage to ask another girl out. For the next year and a half, I focused on my studies again. Then, I entered the military a virgin at the age of 20.

"Things will be different there." I told myself.

For awhile things were different. But, this is not even the beginning of the story I am attempting to convey.

end.