Black Man One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just lay here. I don't want to walk too far from the resort." she complained.

I simply gave in and we set our towels down onto the hot sand. There weren't too many other couples close to us at all and the closest ones were all white couples, mostly in their 30's. Perhaps, a dozen other couples were in this 50 square yard beach area and spread out.

My beautiful blonde wife immediately layed down and shut her eyes, covering them with her dark shades. She was breathtaking in that little white two-piece bikini. I sat up and curled my knees up to my chest to relax as I looked out into the ocean about 150 feet away from us.

It couldn't have been more than 15 minutes when I noticed yet another black guy walking along the shoreline. Believe it or not, there were three young blonde women with him. He was dark skinned with shorter dreadlocks and wearing board shorts, and he had to be about 25. He was almost pure thug, in appearance. The three blonde girls looked more like college coeds in their early 20's, and all three of them were absolutely gorgeous creatures dressed in the prettiest little bikinis I ever saw.

"My gawd. This guy has three of them?!" I asked myself.

My tension grew as I watched this young black stud turn up to beach and head towards our direction, the three beautiful blonde coeds tagging along behind him. I looked over to Julie, who was fast asleep and unaware of the curious scene I was beginning to witness.

I watched as this young black man strolled confidently into the middle of this sandy beach area about 80 feet from us, and then stopped. The girls put towels and a chair down and it had been decided where they would be laying out. In awe, I watched as this muscular black man peeled down his board shorts to reveal a little brazilian male bikini, in a teal color. He just turned and ran back out to the water to refresh himself as the girls puttered around setting things up.

It seemed rather arrogant of him to simply "plop" down in the middle of about a dozen white couples in that way. All were a fair distance away, but he was still right in the middle of all of us.

Minutes later, the black stud arrived back at the beach towels after cooling himself in the ocean water. I had been noticing the exquisite young bodies of those 3 blonde coeds in their tiny bikinis when he showed up again. He was dripping wet and his flimsy bikini was bulging in front like he had an eggplant inside. His dreadlock hair was soaked and he shook it wildly to clear the water from his head.

Unbelievably, I watched as one of the blonde girls placed a towel around his muscular, dark shoulders. She then began drying his back and the back of his ass clad in those bikinis with another towel. He lifted one of his feet to the blonde girl sitting in the sand before him, and she immediately began to clean the sand from his feet with a smaller towel. The third blonde girl was opening a bottle of Corona beer and putting a lime wedge inside it and then handed it to him.

"What the heck?" I gasped.

"These were the most beautiful white girls in the world?!" I thought.

"What are they doing with him?" I asked myself.

Looking back to my new wife, I was relieved to see that she was still asleep. It would have been embarrassing for her to witness this scene and see the way those 3 pretty white girls fawned all over him like that.

I continued to watch in humiliation and amazement as I recalled Julie having a small pair of opera-sized binoculars in her purse. I wondered if she had brought them down to the beach. I reached over and found them in the front pocket of her beach bag. My curiosity was to see the faces of these 3 pretty blonde girls more than anything else. I couldn't believe they were all with a guy like him.

"They're probably all just college friends. That's all." I reasoned.

"They have to be." I tried convincing myself.

One of the blonde girls began setting up a beach chair as I began peering through the small binoculars. I scanned the horizon and somehow locked on to one of the other white couples in the area. The white man was trying not to look, his head was down almost in shame. The white woman was actually staring right at that young group of four, and especially the black stud.

I began looking at the other white couples. In each instance, it was the white woman who was literally staring at the black man and his 3 white women with seemingly great interest or intense curiosity. Half of the white men were passed out and asleep in the sun while the other half had this hapless and ashamed look of defeat coarsing through their faces.

I imagine they all felt like I did.

I peered back to the young black man and the 3 blonde girls to see that they had set up the beach chair. The black stud was sitting upon it now, and facing the sun in our direction. All 3 of the white girls were sitting upon the backs of their legs literally "at" his feet.

Uncanningly, two of these pretty white girls began massaging the black stud's bare feet while the third one sat there patiently, her hands resting upon the front of her thighs. One blonde girl massaged the left foot of this black stud while another massaged the right. He simply sat back with his shades on sipping on a bottle of Corona beer. His massive cock was so obvious to anyone looking in his direction. It bulged outward and upward in those tight, stretchy speedoes.

The sight of this was unreal to me.

At that time, Julie was getting back up and she lifted her shades up to her head. She "squinted" in the bright sun, then simply turned over onto her belly to catch the sun on her back. She had not seen a thing.

As my wife settled into position, I peered back towards the three pretty blonde girls who had their backs to me, two of them still massaging the black stud's feet subserviently. Four of the other white couples were suddenly leaving as I tried to magnify the binoculars to see the girl's faces when they turned to their sides.

"Gosh, they really are all so beautiful." I thought.

As my view panned down their flawless, milky white bodies I caught the obvious image of their tattoo, which was perfectly positioned in the middle of their lower backs just above the bikini line. They all had the same tattoo. It was a black spade symbol with the letter "Q" dead center in the middle of it in their own flesh tone, as the black ink traced around it.

"What is that for? Their sorority or something?" I asked myself.

My eyes grew weary from the binoculars and I lifted them from my eyes. Two other white couples were getting up and leaving as well. Like me, I am sure they were humiliated beyond reason as they watched this young black stud and his 3 white girls serving him. It was totally embarrassing to witness such a bold, callous display. I knew I had to get out of there as well.

Quickly, I awakened Julie and told her I needed to leave because I wasn't feeling too well. I lied about this as well, and her concern grew as I basically rushed her away from this area and the image of black superiority that I did not want her to see. I was fortunate that she didn't notice any of it.

Hours later, I pretended to feel better and we had dinner. But, I had to spend the entire week of vacation thinking of ways to avoid that group, and trying to keep her away from seeing too many black guys with white women. I was on edge the entire vacation and even had the hardest time keeping an erection during the few times I had sex with my new wife, Julie. She was okay with it, though. She had thought that I had a mild form of food poisoning when I lied about a belly ache.

A week later our vacation was over. Finally, we were able to leave this resort.

This was just the beginning of our marriage, and already I was so paranoid and insecure. I don't know how else I could have explained it except insecurity, especially when black men were around.

end.

12