Black Man One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, um okay then." I answered.

"Will you j-just let h-him know that h-he's still invited then?" I murmured.

The beautiful blonde woman just paused for a moment as I looked off to the side to see the redheaded beauty filling a bucket of water in bath tub.

"Well, I really don't think we're going to see Trey. He had to run out and I don't think he'll be back anytime soon." she told me.

"Do you want me to leave him a note or text him?" she asked.

"Uh, uh no. No, please. That's okay." I replied.

"Thank you anyway." I said, turning and walking out the door.

As I stepped into the workout center that would lead back to the pool area, I stopped for a moment to compose myself. That is when I noticed both white women walking right past me on the other side of the glass doors. They headed to the corridor that would lead to the parking lot.

They were still dressed in their bikinis with the "doo rags" still upon their heads as they carried a few towels, a sponge and 2 buckets. I was more than curious as I went back through the main corridor and watched them walking away from me. Their perfect asses in those bikinis was amazing.

For some reason, I slowed my walk and began to follow them. I suppose that I wanted to see for myself. I took my time because I didn't want them to notice me getting too close.

When I reached the end of the corridor and glanced out to the parking lot from the glass door, I saw them again.

Both white women were already washing the black Bentley car that belonged to the young black stud.

Still, he was not in sight.

To me, it was obvious that these two white women had just spent hours cleaning his condo apartment. Now, they were frantically washing his car, by hand, in the parking lot. Both women were, indeed, beautiful. They seemed rushed and run down from the hard days' work and the washing of this luxury automobile.

I must have stood there and watched these two beauties for more than fifteen minutes. Shocked, I finally turned and headed back to the group sitting in the pool area.

The group "drilled" me with questions again. I told them more lies. I explained that I had spoken to him but he had plans for the night. I explained that he was heading out just as I arrived.

"Awe, really?" Tammy said, disappointed.

"I knew we should have asked him earlier." Julie stated.

"Yeah, maybe?" I answered.

The night continued and the fireworks show was pleasant. It felt more pleasant without the presence of the young, black man. I will admit that.

The main fireworks show ended around 11. It was around midnight when the fireworks from the town began to fade and we decided to head inside.

Julie and a few of the other wives lingered behind and began disposing of the food items whileI headed upstairs to our condo.

I quickly grabbed a shower and layed in bed for about 10 minutes before I "dozed" off. I had only been asleep for a short period of time when I was awakened by the sound of the bathroom door closing. I woke up to see my wife standing by the window, looking out.

She was looking out into the parking lot and appeared curious, determined and mesmorized by what she was seeing.

She had a towel around her beautiful body and used another smaller towel to dry her long blonde hair. She continued watching "something" intently.

"Honey? What's going on?" I asked, wearily.

"Richard, Oh my god, this is crazy. Come here." she whispered desperately.

I got up and sat on the end of the bed trying to wake up.

"I think that's him and there's a woman with him too!" she whispered a little louder.

"Who?" I asked, stupidly.

"Him. You know, the new resident. You said his name was Tra'mon, right?" she asked.

"What about him? So what? Who cares?" I mumbled.

"Shush. I mean she's actually sucking him, Richard." her shouted whisper becoming clearer.

"What?" I asked, getting up and walking towards her.

"I just can't believe it." Julie exclaimed.

When I arrived at the window, there was an entirely different white woman from what we had seen up to this point. Like the women from last night, she was on her knees in the parking lot and literally sucking on the black stud's cock.

"Geez. This woman is not any of the white women he had been with before!" I thought to myself, shocked.

I couldn't tell what her age was from that distance in the dark, but she did have a great figure with long, dark silky hair. Right there in the parking lot, she was kneeling and sucking off the young stud.

The sight was demoralizing to see.

"Geezuz Christ." I shouted.

"Can you believe that?" Julie shouted, again in her whisper.

We watched for only a moment longer before I "steered" my wife away from the window and towards our bed.

"It's none of our business, honey." I said, my face blushing from the bold manner in which this man had this woman on her knees.

"I wonder who she is?" Julie asked.

"Forget about it, honey! Don't worry. Just leave it alone. Let's go to sleep." I told her.

"Don't YOU want to fool around, honey?" she asked.

"No, I'm just tired. Let's go to sleep." I answered, denying her as I felt my flaccid penis grow even smaller.

I was astonished by the fact that this young black man was so arrogant and bold about having these women suck his cock. He didn't seem to care where they were servicing him.

What I knew up to this point haunted me.

To me, and to many white men, I'm quite sure this would be extremely humiliating to witness. This black stud had been with a blonde woman yesterday during the day, a brown-haired girl yesterday evening, and two different white women "friends" earlier today.

Now, he was with a dark haired brunette beauty tonight?!

I had just seen him with 5 different white women in just 2 days and 2 nights. All five of them had been observed in what I would describe a subservient position when around him.

But, my pretty blonde wife had not seen everything I had seen at this time. She also saw it in a different way. It was almost as if she thought it was "cute" to catch two people in the middle of a sex act.

Finally, I was able to convince her to go sleep. Soon after, I fell asleep with the haunting image.

The next morning, it seemed as if my wife couldn't wait to tell the other white wives all about the scene she had witnessed. Despite my pleas for her not to say a word, she couldn't help but spread the new gossip amongst the group.

To her, it seemed like this new gossip was a way to fir into the group of wives. The speculation of who this black stud was ran rampant amongst the wives that Sunday morning. The 13 white husbands merely sulked in shame, feeling emasculated and hoping the conversation would turn to more pleasant topics.

Degradingly, this embarrassing trend continued.

Later that Sunday afternoon the black stud made another "appearance" with yet another 35-year-old beautiful blonde woman. Our wives watched in utter amazement as she massaged his legs, feet, back and thighs for close to 3 consecutive hours. She massaged every inch of his 5'9" tall, 187 lb. dark, athletic body before retiring with him to condo number one.

At 6:30 the next morning, I seen her leaving the building looking even more fucked out of her mind than the women from those first days. Literally, she walked to her car in the parking lot so tentatively. It seemed as if her pussy was tender with pain with each step.

That following day was a Monday, which was the last day of this 4 day holiday weekend. A second mind-boggling beautiful redheaded woman appeared by the pool with the black stud.

This one was 29-years-old with a face like an angel, and she looked even more used and incoherent than any of the others. So much, in fact, that a few of the white husbands could no longer stand to be out by the pool area to witness her with him.

Defeatedly, they cowered inside.

Her beautiful, pale complexion looked like it was slapped several times. Her long, auburn hair was frazzeld out of control like a rag doll. Still, she remained quiet, obedient and docile to him as she knelt by his side. The black man took her inside 4 times that day, always returning to the pool an hour later.

The powerful 25-year-old black man had spent the last 4 days "relaxing" by the pool of our condo, and he was seen with a total of 7 different white women!

In this short period of time, he had been with them in one way or another. Two of them I had actually see. One other I had heard him fucking. The other 4 were blatantly obvious to me,

For me, this was nearly inconceivable. I wouldn't have believed it if I had not seen it for myself.

The 13 white husbands were now so intimidated to be in his presence. The 13 white wives began to see him in another way, which was unclear to me at the time. I was astounded they still felt that we should make an attempt to "get to know him," despite what we had all observed.

For some unknown reason to me, the women appeared more "accepting" of his obnoxious actions, and the manner in which he had been with all these different white women. The wives described these women as his "friends" far too often. The overly obvious way they all looked so "used" and "abused" seemed to be absent from their perception.

It was like the white wives weren't looking at the same things the white men could so easily interpret.

The look on our wives' faces was truly defeating to us white men.

end.

12