Black Man One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, oh yes. H-He really was. He th-thanked me so many times, honey." I lied.

I stood there with my beaten up face feeling worried about what would come next. I wondered why my pretty blonde wife had all but given up on the idea of opening up her own small business.

It had been her dream for so long before she met the young stud.

One of her ideas, a woman's workout center, was now the black stud's business venture. In turn, Julie wanted to "learn" the business from the inside out before she proceeded on her own. She seemed willing to wait for a couple of years and see how things went.

The next three days made me nervous because I had not seen, or heard from Tra'mon. He seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. I had not seen him or any of his white women entering or leaving the building, either. It was curious to me at the time and I was beginning to suspect that he had left with the investment money I gave him.

By Wednesday afternoon this changed.

My simple check in call to my young, blonde wife after lunch caught me off guard. I didn't expect the response from her I received when I asked her how her day was going.

"Oh, well Trey stopped by and asked me to help him look at some locations for his center." she replied.

"We've been doing that all morning." Julie continued.

"Trey says he likes the third place we seen the best." she added.

"Trey says that place is the biggest and gets good sun in the mornings, and Trey says that's important." She said.

"Trey and I are so tired from walking around so much." Julie continued.

"Trey wanted to stop at this cafe and recharge his batteries, so we're here having a small lunch now." she said.

My face was burning red from embarrassment knowing that my pretty blonde wife had been hanging around this masculine young black stud all morning.

"L-L-Lunch?" I mumbled.

"Yeah. Trey wanted a veggie wrap so we stopped. Trey was really hungry." my wife said, her voice seemingly so excited.

"Trey really likes some of my ideas for setting up the center, too." she continued.

"Trey says they would fit in so well with his design plans." Julie informed.

"Oh, and guess what else?" she asked.

"Wh-What?" I asked, whispering with concern.

"Trey says I'm really smart. Trey said I have a really good mind for business things and he wants me to be his top assistant for the center." Julie said, excitedly.

"H-H-He said that?" I asked, blushing.

"Oh, yeah. Trey said some of the other wives in our community want to come and work for him too." she said.

"Trey thinks he could get this all set up and ready in just 2 weeks." she advised.

"That's what Trey says. Isn't that great?" Julie continued.

I could not answer as I stood there listening to my young wife "gloat" all over this young black stud's plans for a new workout center.

"Trey and I are so tired from walking, though. Trey and I can't wait to just relax by the pool." my wife added.

"Oh, Trey says he wants you to be ready at 5:45 today, for his workouts. Okay?" she asked.

I was glad that I was on the phone so my wife couldn't see the look of concern and fear on my face as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"O-Okay, honey." I replied, softly.

"Well, Trey is calling for me. I gotta go. I'll see you later, okay?" Julie finished.

My pretty white wife hung up the phone before I could even answer and say good-bye. She seemed rushed, and the thought of her being around the young, black stud was humiliating for me to envision.

My concern only grew throughout the rest of that day at the office. I texted Julie a few times and received no response at all. My long drive home was torturous on my nerves. And, when I finally pulled into our condo complex parking lot I was already beginning to feel scared.

The moment I opened my car door I spotted a beautiful blonde woman in her late 30's getting out of her car. Once again, she was one of Tra'mon's white women coming to see him. She was pristinely dressed in a white summer dress with white leather sandaled heels, and she was carrying a few packages in her arms. Her eyes were down to the pavement as she made her way to entrance door when she stopped.

Timidly, I caught up to her as I made my way to the entrance. It was not intentional but she seemed to stop and was waiting for something.

As I "keyed" the glass entrance door from the parking lot into our building she spoke. With her eyes down to the ground she asked if I could let her in. She had forgotten her key.

"Are you Tra'mon's girlfriend or?" I asked her.

"Yes." she meekly answered. "He told me to wait for him by his apartment."

I let her enter before me and watched as she made her way down the corridor leading to the young, black stud's condo unit number one. It was 5:35 and I noticed her walking up to his door where she simply stopped and stood there. She did not knock on his door and seemed to be waiting there patiently for him to arrive.

Noticing the time, I immediately ran up to my condo and changed into my sweats to get ready to workout with Tra'mon. Julie had left a note on the kitchen counter telling me she was out by the pool relaxing.

Nervously, I got dressed and headed down to the workout center to meet the black stud. I also knew Julie would be out by the pool and I was hoping that she wasn't out there with him. It caused me to worry more and more as I made my way to the gym. And, these worries were justified when I finally arrived down to this area.

end.

12