Black Man One Ch. 10

Story Info
Standing alone in the small workout center...
831 words
4
67.2k
19

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing alone in the small workout center of our condo building gave me an overwhelming feeling of insecurity. I had not seen the young black man yet, but I knew he would be coming to meet me soon. I was almost sure that he would be out by the pool with Julie, and the best part of me was afraid to look outside. This realization made me shake nervously as I headed for the equipment box to gather my protective gear for the workout.

While I realized that I had agreed to "spar" with Tra'mon and help with his workouts it was obvious that I had had enough. He had told me that I would be simply assisting him with his workouts now, and the actually boxing practices would be over. Somehow, I wasn't convinced by his words and I began putting on my pink and white head gear with the pink lower body harness and gloves.

I stood there and looked at myself in the workout center's full length mirror. I didn't like what I saw because I looked like a big "pussy" in pink colored boxing gear. It was humiliating to be dressed this way but I knew that I needed as much protection against the young black stud as possible. That is, if he decided to spar with me again.

After a few minutes, I began wondering why he had not arrived yet. That is when I walked over to the glass entry doors that lead to the pool area to peek out.

From a distance of about 60 feet I saw the young, dark stud standing poolside and holding a clipboard and talking to the wives. He was wearing a flimsy, thin-sided nylon bikini in a tiger-print design as he read from his clipboard. His chiseled body glistened in the sunlight and he stood there with complete authority.

Unbelievably, he stood in the middle of the group of all 13 white wives from our condo building. This, of course, included my wife Julie. They simply sat around on the ground in a scattered semi circle at his feet. They rested themselves on the marble styled stone decking as they looked up to him and listened. All the white wives were dressed in their bikinis and sandals, and they had a pamphlet of some sorts in their hands.

Even at that distance, it was ridiculously obvious that the black stud was semi erect. His massive and thick cock in those whisper thin bikinis rudely jutted out with total and complete arrogance. Looking closer at the wives faces, it was defeating to see their eyes focused directly onto his crotch as he spoke. The young black man simply ignored them as he read through what seemed like an agenda. Every one of these white women's eyes were staring in awe at the enormous and monstrous bulge inches before their passive eyes.

It appeared they were all in another world and barely comprehending what Tra'mon was saying to them. They remained quiet as he spoke.

Seeing their obvious looks of awe was embarrassing for me to witness. I began to wonder where all the other husbands could be at this time, and I stood there nervously staring out to the little group that Tra'mon had formed by the pool.

"What could they be talking about?" I wondered.

This apparent "group meeting" lasted another 5 minutes before all the wives stood up and began exiting the pool area. All of them except Julie. At the time, I did not know this meeting had lasted a full hour, and I had just caught a glimpse of the last minutes of it.

The 12 other white wives walked right past me clutching their pamphlets and staring down at them. A few of the wives barely raised their eyes to offer a simple "hello" to me as they headed for their own condo apartments.

As I gazed out to the pool area I could see the young black man speaking to Julie, one on one. It was a brief exchange before Julie bent down to the ground to pick a few items up off the ground. They were the black man's things, and she carried them as they began strolling in my direction towards the workout center. Tra'mon was hands free. I tensed up as I watched them walking side by side for a moment before Julie stepped ahead and grabbed the door. With her arms full, she still held the door open for the black stud and waited for him to step inside.

At the time, it was more shocking to see my young blaonde wife showing this subtle sign of respect and subservience to the black man. Now, it is quite common to see white women in public holding doors open for their black superiors. If one looks close enough, they might see this everyday and in many situations.

I swallowed loudly as he stepped inside and looked into my eyes.