Black Man One Ch. 17

Story Info
Young Black Stud makes a powerful statement to white wimp
5.4k words
3.88
70.8k
22

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home with the word "Pussy" literally written on the window of my car. It was there in broad daylight for anyone who might be looking to see. Demeaned beyond any reasonable explanation, I just needed to get home and hide from the world as fast as I could.

I felt like collapsing during the entire 45 mile drive home. My weakened state of mind and my even weaker body was only partly caused by fatigue. For the most part, it was the humiliation and degradation that I felt after witnessing my blonde wife with the black stud the night before.

Seeing her sucking on his mammoth black cock in the parking lot of this esoteric club sent chills of defeat down my spine.

I could hardly comprehend this reality as I had witnessed her sucking his cock a total of 4 times in merely 6 hours.

It seemed more than I could handle from an emotional standpoint. I was devastated.

The number of white women at that one single night club with all those young black studs was uncanny. There had to be more than 150 of the prettiest white women in their late 20's, 30's and early 40's attending last night. They were the most attractive women one can imagine without being professional models, and every one of them was there "with" a very masculine and studly black man.

As I pulled into the parking lot of our condo building, it was close to 11 o'clock in the morning. Defeatedly, I stepped out of my car with my head hung in shame as I minced my way towards the front entrance. I lifted my eyes only once, and only for a moment to scan the area for any passersby.

Thankfully, nobody was around.

It occurred to me that the area was unusually quiet for this time of day. It was a Sunday morning and an uneasy, unpleasant and shallow feeling began to bubble up inside of me.

Strangely, when I reached the front door there was a 5 inch black high heeled pump on the ground just laying there on it's side. It was positioned at the glass door of the entrance in an almost strategic manner, like someone had left it there on purpose.

I bent my unathletic 6'4" tall frame over to get a closer look at it. It was then that I realized this black pump was one of Julie's shoes, and the ones she had worn last night. I simply picked it up and "keyed" the door to go inside, carrying it with me for some unknown reason.

That is when I noticed Julie's other shoe laying halfway down the hallway that lead to the condo's workout center.

"What the h-heck?" I said to myself.

I walked in that direction to pick up the wayward shoe when I noticed a pair of stockings. They were laying on the carpeted hallway floor 15 feet ahead of me. After looking around timidly, I slowly stepped in that direction and picked them off the floor. I stared at them and noticed the knees of both tan garter stockings were dirty and had large holes ripped into them. As I looked another 15 feet ahead, I spotted a black garter belt and I began walking towards that.

"Wh-what's going on?" I wondered in silence.

As I grasped the black garter belt from the floor and picked it up I was only 10 feet before the glass doors of the little condo gym. My heart began to thump unpleasantly fast.

Unbelievably, it was Julie's black bra that was hanging on the door handle, and I suddenly realized that this whole event seemed to be some sort of degrading game. It felt like some sort of sick joke that someone was playing on me. It truly seemed as if the scattered clothes of my blonde wife were put there on purpose, like some sort "trail" left behind for me to follow?

"Oh gawd. Why is he doing this to me?" I quivered.

As I removed Julie's black bra from the door handle I looked inside the gym. On the blue matted floor, and in clear site, was the little black minidress my blonde wife had worn at the club several hours earlier.

"J-Julie?" I whispered in shame as I looked around.

But, I did not see her at this time.

Timidly, I stepped inside and picked the dress off the floor. The dried cum stains on the front of the black dress were more than obvious now that I could see them in broad daylight.

I didn't know what to think at this particular time as I held Julie's worn clothes in my weakened and trembling arms. Nervously, I wondered if Julie was even around or if this was some sort of "trap" that I was walking right into. A "trap" left behind by the young black stud who had all but taken my pretty blonde wife from me.

"Wh-why was he doing this?" I asked myself, feeling scared.

"He has so many other women already. Why does he want Julie?" I cried inside.

I was already defeated and demoralized, yet it seemed like this black stud wanted to "rub it in my nose" even more. The trail of my blonde wife's clothing couldn't be just an accident, or could it be?

As I pondered this thought in utter humiliation, I noticed a black slip hanging on the door handle that led to the outside pool area. Meekly, I stepped towards it as I looked over my shoulder and then to the front of me, back and forth, over and over again. I was in complete fear of the unknown. My biggest fear was that I would see both of "them" out there, and this feeling overwhelmed me as I began to shake even more.

I truly struggled to find the strength to lift my trembling legs to move as I tried walking towards the door in my dried and "peed" up pants. Somehow, I barely managed to keep moving when I reluctantly peered out towards the pool area.

That is when I saw her!

On the far side of the pool I noticed my blonde wife just laying there. She was laying face down on the same chaise lounge beach chair that was known to "belong" to Tra'mon, and she was obviously passed out cold.

"J-J-Julie?" I mumbled to myself in the slightest whisper, taking one passive step outside.

From this distance, I could already see that something was odd and unusual. Her beautiful, long bright blonde hair covered her entire face. It cascaded forward over the top of her head and onto the seat of the lounge chair, exposing her bare back. Her pretty face seemed totally buried into the cushion seat of this chair as I looked across this luxurious pool deck.

With her trim back fully exposed, it was ridiculously obvious that the pale skin on her back was completely covered with some sort of unusual dark spots. From my far away distance I could not make out the detail, but it was easily noticeable. My wife's bare legs were also covered with the same dark spots as she layed there motionless, face down, and in merely a pair of the tiniest full-cut black bikini panties.

Again, I looked around nervously hoping that noone else was in the area. I looked over my weakling shoulders in total fear of the young black stud's possible arrival. Then, I turned back and began mincing my way closer towards my passed out blonde wife.

"J-Julie? Julie?" I whispered, softly.

After I took another half dozen smaller strides, still looking over my shoulder with every other step, I began to shake and shiver uncontrollably.

"J-J-Julie?" I tried whispering heavier.

Still, there was no response.

I then inched my way closer and closer. My head was mostly turned away from my blonde wife as I was focused, in fear, on the glass entry doors to the pool area which was off to my left and behind me. Like a frightened wimp, I couldn't get the thought of the black stud suddenly aappearing and pproaching me out of my suddenly feeble mind. The intimidation I was feeling truly caused me to look back towards the doors with greater frequency. Scared, I continued to make profress on my way to Julie.

When I finally turned back to my passed out blonde wife laying face down on the beach chair I was only ten feet away. When I looked down to her lifeless body, I was astonished beyond what words can describe.

Those "dark spots" all over her body were actually more of the same dark, one inch sized black-inked spade symbols from the club. There were many, many more.

In awe, I stood there looking down in shame. The articles of clothing and shoes I had picked up along the way fell from my weakling arms and to the ground. They fell from my weak grasp in such a defeated way as I stood there shocked. I simply could not comprehend the pure audacity of this young black stud.

Julie's entire back and the backs of both of her legs were virtually covered with several dozen black ink spade symbols. She literally resembled sort form of a "spotted leopard" with the degrading black spade symbols as the spots. They myriad of spade stamps were strategically placed all over her perfectly-shaped pale white body.

My beautiful blonde wife's little black panties were obnoxiously torn open from behind. It was almost as if someone had purposely "cut" a hole in them with a knife. This hole in the back of her nylon panties had to be the size of a coke can and the hole "frayed" at the edges as if they were "ripped" open wider. Embarrassingly, these slightly frayed edges were stained with the grotesquely obvious remnants of dried up cum.

"Oh Gawd!" I screamed inside when I noticed this, and I began to cry.

"J-Julie? Are y-you o-okay?" I muttered.

There was still no response. None at all.

"Julie?" I whispered louder.

Unconsciously, I decided to make a feeble attempt to wake Julie. I don't know why I even wanted to do that at this point in time. Perhaps, I was just concerned for her? Maybe I just needed to hear from her own lips what had happened, or how she could even stand to be around such a man like this young black stud, or tolerate his crudeness. Whatever the reason was, I simpy began to shake Julie at the shoulders for her to wake up.

"Julie? Julie?" I pleaded.

With no response whatsoever, I passively took my beautiful blonde wife by the shoulders and tried turning her over. I wanted to turn her onto her back, but it was difficult for me. I struggled to do so with the demeaning knowledged that I didn't possess one-tenth the strength as the young black man.

I was only able to turn her over three-fourths of the way. Her back now layed in silence slightly past a sideways position, and her lifeless bold was only held in place by one of the arms of the chaise lounge chair.

Immediately, I was taken back by the sight of the black stud's neon-yellow bikini speedoes swimsuit that had been laying underneath her face. T flimsy bikini partially stuck to the side of her pretty face. It was painfully obvious that Julie had just had her face buried into the ass portion of this unruly black man's disgustingly flimsy nylon-spandex bikini. They seemed to slowly "peel" off from her face by themselves from her sideways position.

More degrading was the fact that when these skimpy bikinis fell from her face and back to the seat of this chair I noticed something else.

The entire butt part of the bright neon-yellow colored skimpy bikinis was filled with perfectly-formed lipstick prints. Astonishingly, they were lip prints in a deep red shade of lipstick color.

There had to be at least 12 fully-detailed kiss marks or prints on the ass of the bikini, and the deep red lip prints contrasted against the bright yellow bikini ass parts. The front crotch part of these ultra-degrading speedoes bikinis had more red lipstick "smudges" all over it.

I stared at Julie in amazement.

Even worse, my wife's face was covered with at least 10 more black spade ink prints. Her entire chest, arms and the front of her legs were stamped with several dozen more black spade symbol ink stamps. And, I truly do mean seven or eight dozen of them. It was demoralizing to see her like this.

The black spades covered her entire body almost from head to toe, with the exception of her midriff. Julie's toned belly was the only part of her body that was "unstamped" with the blatant black spade symbols. But, that was no consolation at all.

The name "Trey" was signed on her belly in the largest letters possible, and in a thick black ink laundry marker. His signature on my wife's pale body was one that was written with supreme confidence. It was obvious that he rudely signed her body like that for others to see, especially me.

It couldn't have been more conclusive that my pretty blonde wife had been fucked into oblivion by this younger black stud.

Her lips were so fuck-swollen out of proportion that they looked four times their normal size. Tra'mon's thick seed was plastered dry and coated onto her pretty face over and under the black spade ink stamped marks. Traces of his seed also appeared in her "ratted up" bright blonde hair, as well as all over the front of her breasts.

Her nipples looked red, swollen and nearly "mangled." And, my wife's neckline had no less than 15 of the darkest red "hickies" or "love bites" imbedded into her smooth white skin.

More defeating was the distinguishable sight of Julie's panty-covered pussy, which continued to stream of the young black stud's cum in a way that I find hard to describe.

I was speechless and in utter shock.

My lips moved but no words were coming out. My throat was as dry as the Arizona desert and it closed up on me as I struggled to speak. It couldn't have been more apparent that this black stud had roughly fucked Julie last night and was making a "statement" of his authority.

He was doing more than just "rubbing it in my face" now. I became suddenly conscious that he was arrogantly and rudely showing off his black superiority. He was doing so in the most blatant manner conceivable.

The disgrace and shame that I felt at that particular moment could never be matched. Not ever. Or, at least I would have never imagined it could get worse.

I just stood there in disbelief at this black stud's "over the top" display of his arrogance and crudeness. For one brief moment, I tried to imagine how my beautiful blonde wife would surely leave him after today. In denial, I thought for sure that Julie would never stay with a man like this. Not after what he had done to her last night, and what he had done earlier this morning.

But, that thought was fleeting and merely a "pipe dream."

My mind and body literally froze when I felt the young black man's presence behind me.

His strong presence seemed to penetrate the air around me and draw every ounce of strength from inside my already weakened body. I began to quiver and shake nervously. There was no motivation to turn to him, yet I knew I had to. I bit my lip as I slowly and meekly turned my limp body around in his his direction.

The dark-skinned stud simply stood there with supreme confidence and his arms crossed firmly one over the other. His dominant "glare" sent the entire insides of my body into a near panic, and my face turned several shades of red.

He was wearing nothing except a pair if the flimsiest and scantiest neon powder blue bikinis one can envision. His monstrous, thick cock stretched the thin and wispy spandex fabric of the neon-blue bikini pouch in such an atrocious manner. It was inconceivable how large his cock looked in that disgustingly small bikini speedoes pouch, and I gasped loudly.

"Oh, gawd. N-No?" I blurted out.

"I figures ya' likes to look and spy like a little pussy so I thought I'd give ya' somethin' else to see, whiteboy." he snarled in amusement.

I literally froze in place as the young black stud began striding towards me. Once again, his purposely slow and calculated strides revealed his immensely cocky arrogance. It appeared as if the younger black stud was intentionally trying to frighten me to another level, and he truly was doing just that.

I was absolutely petrified as I stood there quivering like a big sissy about to get bullied, and I stood only a few feet away from my passed out wife as Tra'mon drew nearer to me.

"Dat' true, whiteboy?" he ripped.

"You likes to sneak 'round and watch shit or somethin'?" he asked, condescendingly, as he stepped to within six feet of me.

"Huh, boy?" he asked again.

"N-N-N-No, Sir. I-I-I d-don't." I murmured with pleading eyes.

The young, dark black stud in that meager light blue nylon spandex bikini made me tremble as his words grew firmer. His immense cock flopped around like a fish out of water in the horrifyingly flimsy front pouch of his bikini, and it did so with every step he took towards me.

"You like hiding 'round in parking lots like a little pussy, boy?" he asked.

"Invading my space, boy?" he added as his eyebrowns bent downward, annoyed.

"Oh, g-gawd. N-No. No, S-Sir. I-I-I didn't mean to." I groveled.

The young stud "sneered," amused by my groveling and intimidation of him as he suddenly turned and stepped towards Julie.

"Well, you're just gonna have to apologize to my ass fer' dat' shit. Got dat' boy?" he threatened in a deeper voice.

"I-I-I'm sorry, S-Sir. I'm s-sorry, pl-please?" I sniveled.

At that moment I nearly wet myself again.

His strong, firm words and the realization that he "had" noticed me spying from my car last night destroyed me. My eyes widened in fear as I watched him step back and stand next to my blonde wife, looking down to her.

"Yeah, you is gonna have to apologize to my ass for dat' pussy shit." he stated.

"I-I'm sorry, S-Sir. I-I apologize for th-that, Sir." I meekly quibbled.

The young black man took Julie by her two shoulders. She had been laying on her side, and almost on her back when I watched him lift her into a sitting position. He placed her feet on the ground and off to the left of the chaise lounge beach chair.

Wuth Julie still passed out cold, he began to "tap" the side of her marked up face to bring her into a better state of consciousness.

"C'mon, girl. Get straight." he said to her, tapping her cheeks firmly.

"Huh?" Julie replied in her incoherent state, her eyes barely opening as she sat there wobbling in place.

"Yeah, I thinks my ass needs sum' apologizing, boy." Tra'mon added, releasing my blonde wife's shoulders and then turning to me.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, Sir. I-I'm so very s-s-sorry." I stuttered, standing in humiliation only a few feet away.

My beautiful blonde wife's eyes glanced towards me for only a second. She sat up on the beach chair with her feet on the ground, and she barely managed to keep herself sitting up. It was difficult to determine whether or not she was coherent at all.

"You calls dat' apologizing to my ass, whiteboy?" Tra'mon asked, roughly, as he stared me down from less than 5 feet away.

My fear heightened as I relaized the young stud was not accepting my repeated apologies. I had no idea what he wanted me to say, and I stood there quivering as I tried to apologize again.

"I-I'm sorry, S-Sir. I-I-I'm really s-sorry, Sir." I begged, as my eyes began to tear.

"Dat' ain't no apologizing to my ass, boy." he ripped in a firmer tone.

His stern eyes and his firmer tone made me feel even more weak and pathetic. My limp body felt even weaker, and I literally collapsed to my knees without warning. I fell to my knees in complete fear and humiliation as I looked in his direction, yet I was trying to avoid his eyes.

I was now kneeling on the marble-stoned deck of this pool area no more than 5 feet away from the dominant black man, who stood next to my wobbling wife.

My passiveness seemed to amuse the young black stud for a moment as he watched me fall to my knees.

"Look at me, boy!" he commanded in a louder voice.

My eyes raised slowly to meet his. I watched in utter shame as he squeezed Julie's face cheeks with one of his hands, and he squeezed them in firmly. My used blonde wife's eyes opened wider from the pressure of his strong hand.

"You see dis' boy?" he asked, referring to Julie's marked up and used face.

"Dis'... Dis' here is what a well-fucked and properly-fucked white bitch looks like." he said, in the most obnoxious tone.

I almost couldn't believe my ears. My face reddened to an unrealistic deeper shade as I knelt there in shame. I could not speak. My entire body seemed to go limp as I fell onto the backs of my weak legs in this kneeling position.

12