Black Man Takes It Up The Ass

Story Info
Stud explores new eroticism with big woman.
1.1k words
3.23
41.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

My name is Ahmed Saint John. I'm a big and tall Black man from Cameroon. I'm twenty years old and this is my first year in America. It's summertime. I start college in a few months. I thought I'd raise money by selling stuff door to door. It's a nice job which allows me to travel it also allows me to meet all kinds of women. Especially the big gals that I'm so fond of. Where I'm from, we like big women. In America, I was surprised to discover that this culture is obsessed with muscular pretty guys and skinny chicks. What gives? Has the world gone mad? I set out to right a terrible wrong by showing the big women of this country some love. Basically, I go door to door, peddling them some merchandise and when they want to, I show them my special stuff. I'm not going to lie to you. The job can be dangerous sometimes. However, it has its many rewards. How else would you explain some of my adventures?

Currently, I'm hanging out with this twenty-three-year-old policewoman named Susan Lathers. She's from Massachusetts and is a small-town cop. She's around five-foot-four, big-boned, with red hair and pale gray eyes. Her skin is light pink. She also had large breasts, a thick body and a big butt. I like plump women with big butts. I don't know why. Maybe it's an African thing. Most black men don't like skinny women and those who do, well, they've been around white folk too long. Nothing in the world like a full-figured, lusty dame. I don't care what no one thinks. Anyway, I met Susan while on the job. She was off-duty, just spending time at home. We started talking. I was selling her some shoes and perfume. She was kind enough to invite me for a drink. The rest, they say, is history.

Susan was definitely into me. We started feeling each other up on the couch. She was kissing me and then began sucking on my cock. She loved playing with my ten-inch, uncircumcised black dick. Most women do. That's okay. I call it my ten inches of black man power. And she was definitely going to feel it. Susan sucked my cock and licked my balls. Then, I made her lick my ass. She fingered it and sucked on it like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. Yeah, a lot of women like to lick a man's asshole and suck on it. Susan told me that one of her past lovers, a football player named Tyrone Harris, was a bisexual black man. She was bisexual herself and learned the fine art of ass licking from him. Man, this dude taught her a lot. Too bad he wasn't around to join us. It might have been fun. I've been known to hook up with the occasional sexy man, though I'm mostly into women.

Susan was delightfully naughty. After sucking my dick, she went to her room to fetch one of her favorite sex toys. She came back with her big strap on. I licked my lips. Since I'm a wickedly perverted and sexually adventurous type of man, I was totally down for some reverse oreo action. Susan used some lotion to grease up my asshole and then stuck her dildo into me. I stroked myself as she thrust into me. I've seen movies featuring women wearing strap on dildos. They're not usually my thing. However, it looked pretty good on Susan. She told me that she once fucked an arrogant businesswoman with her dildo, on the side of the highway. Susan was a horny policewoman and the arrogant businesswoman simply didn't want a ticket. Susan used the dildo to subdue her into submission. Damn, I was getting horny just thinking about her fucking another woman with her dildo.

Susan thrust the dildo deep into me and stroked my big black cock as she fucked me. I grinned. This was hot. She smiled as she fucked me. This was definitely hot. We went at it until I came, then she pulled the dildo out of my ass. I felt good. Also, I was hornier than ever. I looked at the sexy, big-bottomed, plump white woman and I definitely wanted to fuck her. Susan grinned, and then got on all fours, still wearing the strap on dildo. I looked at her big, sexy plump ass and felt my cock harden. I took the lotion and applied some all over her butt hole, then rubbed my cock against her anus. Slowly, I inserted myself into her asshole. Susan's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I held her by the hips and thrust into her.

Susan gasped as I fucked her. I thought she felt uncomfortable or something but she held her butt cheeks wide open, urging me to fuck her harder. I grinned and continued drilling my cock deeper into her asshole. This big white woman was no stranger to anal sex. Her asshole was supple, well-worn and plentiful. It was not too tight but not too loose either. Damn, it was just right. I fucked her asshole like there was no tomorrow. She howled in sheer pleasure and started cursing up a storm. Man, she was crazy. Hammering out dirty words like a sailor or a cab driver. Also, she was yelling about how she couldn't get enough of my big black cock up her asshole. I knew it. She loved getting drilled in the ass. I gave her all the cock I had and then some. Until I finally buried all ten inches deep inside her ass. Balls deep. Only then did she stop howling and cursing. That's when I came. I shot my load inside her, sending my hot deep down where the sun didn't shine. Her screams of passionate ecstasy mixed with mine as a fantastic rush caught both of our bodies. Yeah, it was that good.

Afterwards, Susan and I amicably parted ways. All in all, this was a pretty good in the life of a door to door salesman. I've met all kinds of women. From corporate executives to housewives and blue collar workers. Yeah, I've had a lot of fun these past few months. I love my job. Every day brings something new. I never get bored. Life is so much fun in America. I'm thinking of going back home and inviting all my buddies to join me. We're intelligent, good-looking, well-hung, athletic young black men. We could make a fortune here using our natural talents. Don't you think?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers