Black Man Worships White Goddess

Story Info
Rejected by black women, black intellectual does white bbw.
1.6k words
3.26
33.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

You just never know where life will take you, man. My name is Steve Seraphin. A big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Nepean, Province of Ontario. And I am a Black guy who kind of had some racist tendencies. For the longest time. Now I want to be better. I want to open my heart and see people as people rather than lump them into categories. Yes, Black folks can have racist tendencies too. It happens. I have issues with White folks, man. Most specifically White women. I feel they think of themselves as overly entitled and they're arrogant and I find them fake. I guess I forgot to see White women as individuals rather than just a group. And that's a bigoted thing to do regardless of race.

You simply can't lump people into one group. No two individuals on this planet are exactly the same regardless of factors like race, genetics, geography, wealth, religion, personal interests, education or sexual orientation. People are people. The same way there are White chicks in Canada who are arrogant, there are some White Canadian women who are nice. Just like some Black Canadian folks are mean and many Black Canadian folks are nice. We're individuals, all of us. I still consider the Black woman to be my standard of beauty. I used to mock those Black guys out there I saw with White chicks. Until I had a change of heart.

I enrolled at Carleton University, wanting to get a degree and get a better life for myself. I lived in Boston, Massachusetts, prior to moving to Ontario in Canada. Lots of Black men in North America have access to higher education but they don't really apply themselves so they don't become anything worthwhile. I want to be a police officer someday. I'm a permanent resident of Canada now and someday soon I will be a Canadian citizen. When that happens, I'll go to the police academy and get trained to become a police officer. It's my dream. My father Antoine Seraphin is a police officer in the city of Cap-Haitien in my native Republic of Haiti. I want to follow in his example.

I experienced a lot of culture shock when I first came to Canada. The Black women of Canada are beautiful but just like the Black women of America, they prefer Black guys who are thugs, hustlers and wannabe jocks to hard-working, educated Black men. Most Black women I know claim to want a decent Black man but they go after all the bad guys and leave us decent Black men unloved and lonely. If you're a Black male who wants to be invisible to Black women, all you have to go is get a job, go to school and stay out of trouble. If you do those things, Black women will never notice you exist. If you're a thug, then you become irresistible to them. Could someone explain that one to me?

I went to a Black church in the hopes of meeting Black women. The church has about three hundred members. Sixty percent of the membership is female and between the ages of twenty and forty. As a twenty-something young Black man, I liked those odds. I thought I would meet a beautiful young Black woman to date. And I noticed many beautiful Black women. Folks, I am really fond of Black ladies. I sing their praises. I wear a "Black Girls Rock" T-shirt. My bedroom wall is littered with pictures of Black female celebrities like Serena Williams, Gabrielle Union, Lisa Leslie and many more. Yet Black women never seem to notice me. I'm always polite and friendly to them. I'm always a gentleman. I'm generous and courteous. I always give up my seat for a Black lady on the bus. I thought doing these things would make Black women notice me. Yet they never noticed that I existed. I'm a six-foot-four Black male. Invisible is not something I'm supposed to feel in Canada. I stick out like the proverbial sore thumb. The only people who don't notice me are Black women.

What's a brother to do? I love Black women but they don't notice that I exist. I often ask myself what is wrong with me. I'm not bad-looking. I make decent money working for the Canadian government. I go to church. I stay out of trouble. I'm polite and friendly. I'm generous. I'm not arrogant. I have nothing but love and respect for the Black woman. So why am I invisible to Black women? I don't know. I just can't see myself with a White woman. I consider the Black woman to be my standard of beauty. White women are okay but Black women rock. Most Black men agree. What am I supposed to do? I just don't know.

I decided to focus on school instead of chasing women. My grades at Carleton University got better. I made Dean's List every semester. I became known as one of the top Black students at any of the top Universities in Canada's capital region. I figured that since Black women don't seem interested in me now, maybe they will notice me when I get my degree and get a good job. Man, I continued to be invisible to the Black ladies I adored. I often approached them on the bus, the train, at church, at the mall, the movie theatre and on campus. It seemed every Black female in the city of Ottawa took a pledge to be bitchy to me or to ignore me. Folks, it brought me to tears. I'm a Black man living in one of the Whitest towns outside of Europe. And Black women hate my guts even though I worship the ground they walk on. What gives?

I was really depressed until I met Linda O'Shea. A five-foot-eleven, blonde-haired and green-eyed, chubby and big-bottomed, openly bisexual Irishwoman. She's a student at the University of Ottawa. I ran into her at the campus bookstore. We were both reaching for the Book of Negroes. It's a book about the Black experience by a mixed-race Canadian author. Linda is very much interested in African culture. In fact, she attended Howard University in Washington D.C. before moving to Canada. Wow. I was impressed. We became friends. I swear I wasn't into her. I don't really see White women as potential mates. Yet somehow, I fell for Linda. And as it turns out, she was the love of my life. Yeah, an educated and good-looking, ambitious Black man who loves Black women gets ignored by every Black woman in the city where he lives and ends up falling in love with a White woman. It happens. And Black women only have themselves to blame. If they showed decent Black men more love, maybe we wouldn't be leaving them by the droves for women of other races. It's that simple.

Linda is amazing, folks. She's beautiful and showers me with attention. Her parents are both dead so I don't have to worry about any awkward "guess who" type of situations. She's got lots of Black friends and has dated Black men before. She doesn't hide her preference from other people. And she's very outspoken when we get funny looks from bigots who don't like to see Black men and White women together. I love my lady. I never thought I would fall in love with a White woman before. I always thought of Black women as my standards of beauty. Now I think of Linda as my standard of beauty. A big-booty, kinky and chubby White woman. How times change!

Linda and I have lots of fun together in the bedroom, folks. Sometimes I come home to find her naked, waiting for me. Linda loves to kneel before me and suck my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. And she loves to suck on my big fuzzy Black balls. I love it when my favourite chubby White lady goes down on me. I like it when she fingers my asshole. Linda is really into anal play. She likes to finger my ass. She also loves it when I work my dick up her ass. We have plenty of lubricant handy at the house for when she gets anally frisky. I love to put her on all fours and spread her big White ass cheeks wide open before sliding my dick into her asshole. I love fucking her in the ass. And she loves the feel of my big Black dick up her asshole too.

Linda introduced me to a world of kink, folks. She can be pretty dominant in the bedroom too. Sometimes she wears a strap-on dildo and fucks me with it. I never thought I'd get into this but now I am really into it. I am a big and tall Black man who likes to get fucked in the ass by a chubby, bossy White woman wearing a strap-on dildo. I love my bossy White mama. Linda really gets into it. She makes me kneel before her and suck her strap-on dildo before shoving it up my ass. And she calls me all kinds of names while sodomizing me with her strap-on dildo. And you know what? I absolutely love it. I love it when she squeezes my balls really hard and twists my cock while slamming her dildo up my ass like there's no tomorrow. Our lovemaking is really intense. And we wouldn't have it any other way. I don't miss Black women anymore. I'm a good-looking, educated Black man with a University degree and a good career ahead of me. If Black women prefer thugs, that's their problem. I met the woman for me and she happens to be White. And I'm okay with that.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers