Black Market Bidder Ch. 04

Story Info
AJ's opportunity comes: She can run but can she hide?
11.5k words
4.72
10.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Here is chapter 4 of AJ's story. Hopefully, this chapter is a little longer. I'm still getting familiar with the number of pages on my word program and how they transfer onto the sight so please forgive me. I will try my best to make longer chapters. Now, in this chapter I had to bend reality a little when it came to the location of Leon's home and the mall where they visit. So, if you live in that part of OR, don't be offended or panic, it's just for the story! Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Please comment with feelings, suggestions, criticism, etc. I love hearing from you!

Much Love,

PK

*

AJ was jostled awake at the sudden lurch telling her that the plane was making its decent to where ever they were. She rubbed her eyes as she straightened herself up. They had stopped briefly in Colorado to refuel but AJ didn't even leave her seat during that short visit. Now, she couldn't wait to get off the tin can she was trapped in. In front of her, Leon was stretching his legs and arms, giving her what she dared to think was a handsome smile.

"You're cute when you sleep," He said and AJ flushed, trying to strangle those "handsome" thoughts out of her mind. She quickly looked away before she heard him chuckle which only made her angry. She felt the landing gears make contact with solid ground and soon enough, they were pulling into a gate. When Mason came out of the cockpit, Leon rose to shake his hand and thank him for the journey before he lead AJ out of the plane and down the stairs. Carter had already made his exit and was waiting by yet, another Roles Royce that had been delivered by airport staff. AJ almost rolled her eyes. Money really bought everything. It was still early evening in Oregon, being three hours behind the east coast but the sun was quickly making its decent over the horizon, lighting the sky ablaze with bright reds and oranges.

When AJ reached the bottom of the stairs, she let out a surprised squeal as Leon picked her up without warning and began to carry her to the car before her feet could even touch the tarmac. She was grateful her feet wouldn't feel the lingering heat on the ground but being carried by Leon was something she was coming to loathe. She already felt like a cub next to his grizzly form, he didn't need to pack her around like one.

"Will you warn me next time?" She grumbled, wiggling her feet back and forth in little protest. Leon only smirked.

"I've come to enjoy surprising you," He said, ignoring her glare as he bent to plop her inside the car before closing her door. At least he let her buckle herself this time. After thanking the airport staff, he slid into the car next to her while Carter took his place in the driver's seat. As Carter pulled out of the airport, following the line of traffic, AJ looked out the window with genuine curiosity.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking back at Leon who was watching her with a little fascination.

"Oregon. We have about an hour and a half to two hours until we get home." Leon said, leaning back against his seat to get comfortable. AJ inwardly groaned. Another long stretch of time alone with this guy. At this point, the only thing on her mind other than running away from him was getting away from him so she could sleep, preferably in a horizontal position. Like on a bed. With another sigh, AJ looked back out the window just in time to see Carter turn onto the highway, heading north east. It didn't take long for the passing highway to slowly lull her into relaxation and AJ once again, found herself in a dark, dreamless sleep.

AJ cooed softly in her sleep as she felt strong fingers running through her hair. Her body seemed to instantly relax even though the sensation was slowly waking her up. She nuzzled against the warmth beneath her head and finally let her eyes open. Upon realizing where she was, she let out a startled gasp and jolted up. She and Leon locked eyes as she figured out that her head had just been in his lap. How it got there, she'll never know. She also hated herself for how comfortable it was and how good it felt as he played with her hair. In his left hand, he was holding and playfully twirling the lily clip that had been in her hair as he offered AJ a smile.

"Don't blame me, my pet. You did it yourself." He said with an amused chuckle and AJ blushed a red that rivaled her hair.

"I am not your pet!" She declared defiantly as she straightened in her seat and crossed her arms with a huff. Leon only seemed to find this more amusing.

"You will be soon enough," He replied as he looked out the window. AJ just crinkled her nose at the thought but decided her best move was to stay silent. He always had a snarky reply for her, anyway. "We're here." Leon said and AJ looked out the window just as Carter turned off the main road onto a rougher dirt road. On either side of the road were trees, a thick array of pines, hemlocks and firs. AJ could smell them, even through the closed windows of the car. It was lovely. Over the course of the moment, the trees opened up to reveal a cliff side in the distance and what appeared to be a lake in the background. Even from a distance, AJ could see the crisp blue color of the water. However, her eyes were immediately drawn to one of the most gigantic houses she had ever seen.

Resting on the cliff side overlooking the clear blue lake, was a beautiful house that could only really be described as a small mansion, surrounded by a tall, thick stone wall. The outside appeared to be stucco with dark wood trim. AJ could also see a large chimney made of brick. As they approached, the dirt road turned into a paved driveway that lead to an iron gate. Carter stopped and typed in some kind of pass-code that commanded the gate to open, letting them in. As they got closer, AJ noticed that it was three stories high and the side of the house that was closest to the cliff was elevated on strong wooden beams to accommodate the uneven ground. A huge wrap around balcony surrounded the house on the cliff side, allowing people to enjoy the view of the lake. AJ noticed a pool house off to the side of the main house that no doubt had a luxurious pool and maybe even a jacuzzi inside. As they neared the front entrance, AJ even noticed a basketball net. She tried picturing Leon in basketball shorts and a tank top, shooting hoops and she almost snorted. The image was just weird to her. Carter pulled into the circular parking area in front of the large, wooden double doors that served as an entrance. Next to each door were beautiful stained glass windows depicting the surrounding green, mountainous scenery. Once the car was parked, Leon helped himself out before reaching back in to help AJ out. She gingerly took his hand and let him pull her from the car. Carter grabbed Leon's luggage from the trunk while Leon lead AJ to the front doors. After a quick key turn, he opened both doors and allowed her to step through.

"Welcome home, Aiden." He said, smiling softly at her for the first time. AJ blinked in disbelief before her eyes widened in amazement. As soon as she walked through the door, she was in a large room with a tall ceiling by the door only for it to lower as the floor to the upper level. Everything around her was made from wood; the floors, walls, even the staircase and some of the furniture she spotted. The room she was in right through the door was big enough for a dance party. To her left was the staircase that lead to the next level. The staircase went up and curved into a hidden hallway. Ahead of her, on the other side of the large room was a sitting area. Three beige couches with wooden accents in the legs and arm rests surrounded a huge, elaborate fire place and a beautiful oak table stood in the middle, all resting on a beautifully stitched rug. To her left, right in front of the stair case, was a door that was open and she could see another stair case leading down. Leon pressed his hand to her back and lead her forward. A few paces ahead, the wall opened in an arch shape and AJ could see what was obviously a well-stocked, clean, shiny kitchen filled with sparkling appliances. An island counter sat in the middle with three wooden stools against it.

"Kitchen," He said with a smile. "Help yourself when you're hungry or ask Kelly to make you anything you want. I'll introduce you to her later. A guest bathroom is through that door there." He said, pointing to a door they had already walked past and AJ could only nod. He lead her to the sitting area and AJ noticed that the house opened up wider on both sides of the room. On the far right was what AJ assumed what the dining area. There was a long, dark wood table with about twelve chairs surrounding it. A lovely crystal chandelier shown above it softly. Behind the table, on the two walls it was fitted against, were large windows. The windows to the side of the table showed the cliff side to the right of the house, some trees and part of the lake. The windows behind the head chair showed a view of the lake over the balcony. To AJ's left were a few tall bookcases filled to the brim with books in one corner and a couple love seats between them. What caught her attention though was a shiny grand piano in the left hand corner made from what looked like maple. It was truly a beautiful piece of art. A set of glass double doors were set between the reading area and the piano that she assumed lead to the balcony. "This is the social area of the house. Whenever I host dinners or parties, most of my guests linger here or on the balcony. For more intimate gatherings, I'll have friends down stairs. The rec room and theater are located there. If ever you want to play pool, watch TV, get a mixed drink from the bar, or watch a movie on the big screen, the rec room is where you go." He said with a smile, his hands in his pockets. AJ finally looked at him and found herself smiling back for a brief second.

"What lake is that?" She asked, pointing out the windows behind the dining table. Leon's eyes followed her finger as if there were more than one lake in the vicinity.

"Oh, that's Clear Blue Lake. There's a national park nearby too, if you'd ever like to see it. I bought this little piece of land off the state and built this house. I have a home in Portland too but I only go there when work requires it." Leon explained and AJ gave him a curious look.

"What do you do for work?" She asked and Leon looked at her with amusement.

"I'll tell you one day," He said mysteriously before approaching her again and leading her back towards the front of the house. She sighed, not liking not having her curiosity sated. She let him lead her back to the stairs and he followed her up to the next level. "Up here are where the bedrooms are. There are seven in all." He said as he pointed to the door at the end. "That's my room. You can explore it all you want as long as you ask or if I'm in there," He explained and AJ wondered what possible reason she'd have to go in there. Each side of the hall had three doors, except the left side that had a fourth door leading to a basic bathroom. Leon lead her to the end of the hallway and opened the last door on the left, right next to his own. Inside was one of the most beautiful rooms AJ had ever seen. The walls were a relaxing forest green that met hardwood floors. The far wall had floor to ceiling windows that showed off the lake and cliff side. To her right was a large, queen sized bed with a rich, purple comforter and pillows that looked softer than any cloud she had ever seen. A nightstand stood on either side of the bed with a lamp on each one with an old fashioned, ticking alarm clock on the stand closest to AJ. On the wall opposite the bed, was a dresser made from wood that reminded AJ of driftwood in color. It held a flat screen TV on top of it with a door on either side. In the far corner, right by one of the windows, was a comfy looking love seat. "This is the only other bedroom besides mine with its own private bathroom so I figured you'd appreciate it the most," He informed, walking to the door on the left side of the dresser, if one were facing it, and opened it. It revealed and very large walk in closet, currently empty. "I'll take you shopping tomorrow. We can get you a whole new wardrobe and any decorations for your room." Leon said, closing the closet door and walking to the other. He gestured for her to follow and when he opened the second door, AJ almost started crying.

The second door opened to reveal the most luxurious bathroom AJ had ever dreamed of. The walls were a rich, dark red that immediately relaxed her. The counter tops to her right, which housed two porcelain sinks, were topped with dark granite. Nestled between the sinks was a crystal bowl in which a white orchid grew. The entire wall behind the counter was covered with a mirror. To her left, a jacuzzi tub waited, tucked in the corner of the room, beckoning her to lather and soak in it. Straight ahead of her, encased in glass, was a stand alone shower. A basic toilet was tucked against the wall just inside the door to AJ's left, with empty shelves hung above it intended for, AJ assumed, towels and smaller wash cloths.

"We'll also get you some toiletries and towels for showers and bathroom routines. I would have prepared more but thought you'd like to pick your own things," Leon said but AJ was still thinking of diving into that tub. Seeing her expression, Leon chuckled and closed the door. "I'll let you settle in for the night. Tomorrow I can show you around outside and the rec room after shopping." He added and AJ only nodded. She had never felt more out of place. Leon suddenly stepped towards her, making her back up until her back was against the window behind her. "I'm going to need this back," He whispered as he reached forward and began to unbutton the suit jacket she had been wearing. AJ was frozen in shock as his amber eyes held her stormy ones. Once the last button was undone, he tucked his fingers under the collar and slowly spread the jacket from her shoulders, down her arms and gripped it before it could fall to the ground. AJ now stood in the lingerie romper but Leon's eyes never left hers. They stared at each other silently and AJ could feel her heart begin to pound in her chest. For all his faults, she could not ignore the fact that Leon was probably one of the most attractive men she had ever seen.

Leon was at least eight or nine inches taller than AJ was and she couldn't even see around his broad frame when he was this close to her. His dark beard was neatly trimmed but thick enough that AJ actually had to fight the urge run her fingertips through it. She also didn't think he realized how intense his eyes were. Every time they captured hers, she just could not look away. His hair, although cut short on the sides and back, was long and thick enough on the top that AJ was tempted to touch and see how soft it was. It looked soft. And his smell. AJ subconsciously took a deep breath and could tell that he wore an expensive cologne. It had a crisp, spicy scent that also just seemed so rugged on him. She could also smell a hint of his natural scent and the only way she could describe it was just being hot and manly. Suddenly, Leon raised a hand and placed it on the wall next to AJ's head. If he was close to her before, he was inches from her now. She could hear his breath as he exhaled through his nose.

"Just to be clear, Aiden," He said, still whispering and AJ tried to will herself into melting into the wall. "Your windows don't open and when that door closes, it locks automatically," He said, nodding his head back towards her bedroom door. She couldn't see it with him this close in front of her but she knew that he meant. "Only me, Carter, Kelly and Penny know the key code," AJ never saw a key pad by her door but she was sure there were many things she didn't notice since walking into the house. She was a little curious as to who Penny was but figured she'd know eventually. AJ started to visibly tremble against the wall. She wanted to be angry, to lash out and attack him or give him some kind of fight, really any kind of fight but he had her frozen. Besides, her last "attack" didn't go so well. Leon reached up with his other hand and gently placed it on her shoulder. It made her flinch initially but the warmth of his hand surprisingly seemed to calm her body down. "I have work to do. Penny will bring a change of clothes, towels and toiletries you can use for the night. I'll send Kelly up with dinner in an hour. Focus on resting and accepting your new home," He said and at that, AJ narrowed her eyes and stiffened.

"This isn't my home." She said defiantly and Leon gave her an amused half smile.

"The longer you think that, the harder this will be for you," He said, squeezing her shoulder just hard enough to remind her of his dominant presence over her. "I will never hurt you Aiden, but I will not hesitate to put you back into place if you step out of line." He said firmly and suddenly, his close presence was gone as he stood up straight and made his way towards her door suddenly. Once he left and closed it behind him, AJ heard the telling click that let her know that she was in fact, trapped in the room. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor. Leon's presence was so prominent that his sudden departure made the room feel much bigger than it was.

AJ wasn't sure how much time had passed before there was a light knock on the door. She was so lost in her thoughts that she wasn't even sure if she really heard it before she heard the little click and the door opened. A young girl, no older than eighteen or nineteen stepped into her room with a cheerful smile. She had short blonde hair that framed her heart shaped face and friendly blue eyes. Her petite body was covered by black slacks and a white button up shirt. In her arms she carried a stack of black towels and what looked like a large toiletry bag. She made sure that the door was secured closed before walking into the room.

"Hi, I'm Penny. You must be Aiden," She said, placing the load of stuff on AJ's bed.

"AJ," She corrected.

"AJ," Penny repeated with a smile as she walked over to AJ and gently helped her off her spot from the floor so she was standing. Penny was a little shorter than AJ and AJ honestly thought the girl was adorable. "Nice to meet you," She said cheerfully, giving AJ an award winning smile. "I just wanted to bring you some small comforts to get you through the night before your shopping trip tomorrow with Mr. Braxton." She said, gesturing towards the bed and AJ nodded in understanding.

"I appreciate it, Penny. Thank you," AJ responded as she wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her upper arms. Penny's smile faltered a little and she gave AJ an understanding look.

"Hey, everything will be okay, you know?" Penny said and AJ looked at her in a bit of shock. "Mr. Braxton isn't a bad man and he'll treat you nice enough, if you let him." She added and AJ raised an eyebrow at her.

"Penny, I was abducted from my home and put up for bid in front of a room of strangers. Leon was just the guy who bid the most. He bought me, another human being and refuses to let me go home. He's a kidnapper." She said and Penny nodded in recognition.

"I know what he is, Miss AJ but he's not evil. He won't mistreat you and I know he'll give you a good life if you let him," She said.

"I had a life already," AJ said, trying to fight back tears. "I just want to go home." Penny gave her a sad smile as she placed her hands on AJ's shoulders, rubbing them comfortingly.

"Hey, it'll be okay, Miss," She said softly as AJ finally let some tears escape her eyes. She quickly wiped them away. "As they say in Toy Story, you've got a friend in me," Penny said and AJ couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she wiped tears from her face. Penny smiled and gave AJ a comforting hug. "I know we just met but I'm here for you. If you need to vent, cry on a shoulder or just have some lady time, I gotcha covered." She said and AJ nodded, returning the friendly hug.