Black Master Ch. 1

Story Info
He gives young man a lesson in humility.
3.8k words
4.31
96.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers

With that I saw a huge powerfully built black man, rippled with muscles, maybe 6.5, bare chested and mean looking. Well, well, well, what have we here Jim boy, he said. Did I give you permission to use my private room for your pleasure? No answer from Jim. Well cocksucker did I?, he yelled. Jim was visibly scared as I was, the only difference was, I couldn’t run away.

Here I was, this 18 year old guy, with a blonde wig on, wearing fishnet stockings, a bra, high heels, shackled to this bench with man cum dripping out of my asshole, lipstick and eyelashes. Talk about getting caught with your pants down. The one man I felt safe with was now scared shitless by this huge black man. Then the black guy started to admonish Jim. You know cocksucker, I have certain rules and you know those rules. I let you live here only so long as you abide by those rules. Here you are, in my house, using my personal belongings. You know you must be punished, don’t you cocksucker.

Yes, Black Master, Jim said meekly. The Black Master then looked at me. You seem to be trespassing as well. Such a pretty little girl. You ever had black meat. No Sir, I replied. Look at you slut, just like them nigger girls, hair on your legs and your pits. What a tramp. Don’t worry cocksucker here will clean you up, then you and I can make arrangements for you to repay me for your use of my house. I didn’t know what he was talking about, but I knew that he was huge and could kill me with one hand tied behind his back. Listen up cocksucker, take my new girlfriend and get her cleaned up, you know what I like, you have one hour to get ready, get it done cocksucker.

With that he turned and left the room, except this time I heard a lock click on the other side of the door. What’s going on Jim, I asked. He explained that the black guy was his Black Master and he let him live there and he worked at his store. He was into all sorts of things and that he didn’t want to mess with him. The only way out of this mess was going to be for me to do as he says. Otherwise, Jim couldn’t promise me anything. First thing Jim did was untie me, then had me strip naked. He led me through another door which was a great big bedroom.

To the side was a bathroom, with a large shower. Jim first got this strange rubber hose thing and started filling it with water and some soap. I asked what it was and he said he needed to clean me out for the Black Master. This was an enema and he was going to clean all the cum and shit out of my asshole. I told Jim that I wanted to leave and I wasn’t going to go along with this stuff. Jim just looked at me, almost apologetically and said, listen, this guy is one bad mother fucker, you don’t have a choice, really, I’m sorry about this, but the easiest thing for you do to, is exactly what he wants, otherwise it could get bad.

If he comes in here and you are not ready, heads will roll, I’ve seen this before, you definitely don’t want to piss this guy off, OK? I didn’t see that I had much choice and I didn’t want my ass kicked so I said OK, go ahead. Jim then bent me over the toilet and inserted the end of this enema thing in my ass. I could feel my bowels starting to fill up with the warm liquid. It felt kinda nice.

After he unloaded it all in my butt, he had me sit on the toilet and told me to hold it in until he told me. He moved about the room getting various things together. I felt kinda stupid sitting there, but I also noticed my cock starting to grow. Not hard, but getting aroused. After 10 or 15 minutes he told me to let it out. It poured out, cum and shit mixed together. He filled my up ass up two more times and had me shit it all out. The last time I was shooting clear water out. He ran the shower and had me step in and at once he started doing all the soaping up of my body.

He rinsed me off then had me stand on the other side of the shower where the water wouldn’t hit me. He started spraying what I thought was some kind of perfume soap on me. He told me to raise my hands above my head and he literally sprayed two cans of this stuff on me. I was coated everywhere. I looked like a snowman. He had me wait like this for a few minutes then made me get back under the shower head. That’s when I realized he used some kind of hair remover on me.

I was now completely hairless, from my shoulders down to my feet. Not one hair. This pissed me off at first, but Jim assured me that it was better to be hairless for a few days then to go against the wishes of the Black Master. He then put some kind of smelly girl lotion all over my body. He dried me off and led me into the bedroom. He produced some red fingernail polish and painted my toenails and then glued these fake nails to my finger tips, which he also painted red. He then applied some makeup to my face, did my eyelashes again and put on red lipstick. He got out another wig, this one was shorter and blonde and attached it to my head.

He got a bra out, but this one had holes where the nipples go and I guess it was made for flatchested girls, because it fit me perfect. He then had me get into panties, but these had a closed front to hide my penis and open back to show my whole backside. I was looking and feeling like a slut girl for sure and I was experiencing strange emotions. I was aroused by all of this but scared to death of the big black man. I had know idea what to expect, except to suck and fuck this guy. I really didn’t want to get fucked in the ass again, I was sore from the first time, but what choice did I have at this point if I wanted to escape this with my life.

Jim then had me put on this white nightgown thing, which came down just below my panties. He got out a high heeled pair of white sandals and had me put them on. I couldn’t hardly stand in these things, but my red painted toenails did look sexy in them. Jim said we had 5 minutes left before the Black Master was to be here. He had me sit in a chair and started to tell me what was expected of me, the slave cunt. Jim told me that I was never to look into the Black Master’s eyes, but always to keep my eyes and head lowered unless the Black Master specifically told me otherwise.

He said that I was to refer to him as the Black Master at all times, not just master or Sir, but Black Master. He said that I was to do whatever the Black Master asked of me or he would punish me and it would hurt. I was really scared and sick by now, and started to beg Jim to find a way out of this mess when I heard the door being unlocked. The door opened and there stood my Black Master. He was bare-chested with some sort of African robe or towel around his waist. Jim immediately dropped to his knees and asked how he could serve his Black Master.

I see you did as instructed cocksucker, very nice, you may get a reward instead of a severe punishment depending on how good this new white cunt turns out. Did you instruct the cunt on how she was to perform? Yes, Jim replied, which confused me, because all he said was do whatever he asked and call him Black Master. Then the Black man looked at me and told me to stand up. He then told me to come to him. I walked unsteadily across the room to him, never once looking up at him.

When I reach him he fondled my chin and face and started commenting on what a pretty little white whore I was. He then commanded me to kiss him. I really didn’t want to kiss a guy, it was kinda gross to me but I tilted my head up and moved to kiss him, when he told me to put my arms around him and give him a sexy lover whore kiss, and show him how much I loved him. With that I kissed him like I would a girl, full on the mouth, open lipped with my hands on his rock hard ass cheeks.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we French kissed for what seemed like an hour to me, although it was probably only ten minutes or so. The whole time he was running his hands all over my body. He grabbed my dick, which wasn’t hard and then he pushed me away. Aren’t you getting turned on slut, he asked. I wasn’t turned on at all, but said that I was Black Master. He moved over to the bed and sat on the edge. He then told Jim to put some music on. The music started and the Black Master told me to do a sexy dance and slowly strip out of my white nightie.

Well, I ain’t no dancer and I felt so fucking humiliated so I kind of just rocked back and forth. Then the Black Master yelled at me with this deafening booming voice, GET YOUR ASS DANCING AND SEXY OR ELSE! That was all I needed, I started swaying to the music and tried as best as I could to make it sexy. This lasted for at least two songs when he spoke again. Tell me you love me, tell me you love my black body, that you worship me, that you will do whatever I command of you just as long as you can be my slave. I repeated everything he said over and over, calling him my Black Master. He signaled me to come closer.

When I got to the edge of the bed he reached up to my exposed nipples and fondled them both with his big hands. Then he pinched them to the point where I thought I would scream from the pain. He told me to beg him to see his beautiful black cock. I begged. Get on your knees cunt he said. I dropped to my knees looking straight at his crotch. He slowly opened his robe and there it was, semi hard in all it’s glory. He had a massive pole.

It must have been 8 or 9 inches long and fatter than Jim’s dick. It looked like two beer cans one on top of the other but black. Kiss my cock head cunt. I reached with my hands to get hold of this monster and he hit them away. It hurt too. Did I tell you to touch my dick, pussy? I am sorry Black Master. Now kiss my dick whore. With that said, I bent over and kissed his cockhead, then because he didn’t say stop kissing it I started giving it all these little love kisses.

After a few minutes he commanded me to suck his black prick. I opened my mouth and took as much of his meat as I could. He grabbed my head and starting to force fuck my face. I thought I would gag there was so much cockmeat. He rammed it in my mouth over and over again. Then he would hold it there, then he would ram it more. My jaw hurt, my tongue hurt, but I knew I couldn’t stop or else. His dick was hard by now. He pulled out and lay back on the bed putting his feet on the edge of the bed and ordered me to suck his asshole. I complied immediately and starting forcing my tongue in and out of his asshole. This seemed to really get him excited.

After he made me suck his ass out, he picked me and literally threw me onto the bed. That’s when I realized just how strong he was. He straddled my body and starting kneeing his way up my chest. Brutally twisting and pinching my nipples again. My arms were locked on the inside of his muscular legs so I couldn’t move them at all. He aimed his big black boy basher at my mouth and forced it in. I know I never got all of his cock in my mouth, but I think it was all there but an inch or so. He started humping my face, driving his cock in and out, then without a word he pulled out and starting shooting his hot cum all over my lips and face.

He jerked off the last few blasts. You make a good cocksucking whore bitch. Now to reward you. With that he started wiping up his cum up with his dick and then feeding it to me, one lick at a time. After he was satisfied he got off me, but not without noticing my cock had gotten hard. So little faggot, I see you enjoyed yourself. We have much to do yet, so you better not cum, or else I’ll have to show you what some of my toys can do. He left the room and instructed Jim to put me into something or other and do it now, he’d be back soon. Jim led me to the other room and bent me over some sort of padded horse, where he locked my ankles and wrists to the legs.

No sooner than that happened, the Black Master was back. This time totally naked. He moved behind me and started telling me how he had to show me a lesson and to make me understand my position in life. First I heard it, then I felt it. He started beating my ass with a belt of some sort. Crack, crack, crack. Nothing felt worse than this, I was in tears, begging him to stop.

After maybe 15 stokes he stopped and started to rub my ass cheeks. This didn’t relieve the pain, but was better than getting whipped. He then told Jim to lick my ass. Jim starting pushing his tongue in my ass licking it all over and spending a lot of time getting it wet. The Black Master pushed Jim to the floor and told me he was gonna knock me up so I could have a black baby.

He kneaded my buttcheeks apart and I felt his mammoth cockhead at my asshole door. He starting saying what a cheap white cunt I was and how he was going to bang the shit out of my ass and that after he was done I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week. He said he might call his brothers up and have them come over. He told me that no matter what it felt like, if it hurt or felt good, I was to keep telling him to fuck my cunt harder and how big and beautiful his big black cock was and that I loved it and to never stop and please let me be your slut forever Black Master. I could hardly speak when he slid he dick inside my asshole.

It burnt like crazy. Somehow I managed to beg him to fuck me harder. He rammed his cockmeat into me with brutal strokes, the whole way in then all but the tip, then smashed it back again. The whole time I’m begging him to fuck me harder with his beautiful big black cock. He slammed into my sore ass for 40 minutes or more, then he started spanking my ass cheeks, I could feel him start to tense up and he was muttering words when he drove his cock all the way in and stopped. His molten cum gushed into my battered shithole, surge after surge of his semen shot into my man womb. He rested a few minutes then pulled his softening dick out. He moved around to my head and said suck slut. He forced his dick into my sore mouth and made lick off his shit slicked peter meat.

After I had cleaned his cock off with my mouth, he told Jim to fasten the long chain to my hands and undo me from the horse I was on. Did you like that my black dick loving white slut, he asked. I hated this bastard but I told him I loved his black dick and he was a beautiful Black Master. He got a black plate out from a cabinet and placed it on the floor. He then told me squat over the plate and to push all of his cum out of my ass. This was even more humiliating than the enema I had before.

I was squatted in front of them for about 20 minutes, farting and trying to push the cum out of my bowels until the Black Master decided I wanted to suck his dickmeat some more. He came around in front of me, while I was still squatting, and jammed his dick into my mouth. It didn’t take long and this fucker was hard again. He made me suck and lick his black dick. Then he pulled me around so that I was on my hands and knees and my face was positioned over the plate of his cum I squeezed out of my ass. He got behind me and starting fucking me again.

He told me to stick my tongue out and put it on his cum, but not to swallow it until he tells me to. With that said I stuck my tongue out to taste the cum from my asshole as my Black Master starting to fuck the living shit out of my ravaged ass. He fucked me harder than before, no slowing down, just bam, bam , bam in and out of my ass. He didn’t last has long as he did the first time. Maybe degrading me turned him on even more than my tight asshole did. It lasted maybe 20 minutes. It was hard not to lick all the cum off the plate because every time he thrust into my ass my head was thrown up and back, sliding on the cum platter.

He started telling me he was gonna cum, just as he told me he was cumming he pulled out and moved to the front of my body, he then commanded me to lick up all the cum off the plate. I took one big swipe of the cum with my tongue when he grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth. He pushed his cock in till my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I couldn’t even gag, because I had every inch of his black bone in my mouth. He starting spewing his seed down my throat.

He just kept his dick in my mouth, spurt after spurt of black cum. He pulled out, made me lick his dick clean then had me clean all the cum off the plate. Somehow, even through the pain of getting ass fucked and with a sore mouth, my cock was hard. He saw it and led me into the bedroom. He laid down on the bed and told my to crawl up by his cock. He told me what a sweet cunt I had and just the thought of it was turning him on again. He ordered me to lick his cock until it was hard again. By this time I was so tired but I kept doing what I was told to do.

Lick and suck, lick and suck. Finally his big black bone was up again. He pulled me up and told me to stand over him and lower my ass onto his cock. I couldn’t believe I was going to be impaled by that huge cock again. I begged him not to fuck me again, but he just grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his shaft. He made me do all the work, moving up and down on his meat. He grabbed my dick and started stroking me off. After all the pain and humiliation my cock was rock hard and the sensation was feeling great. I wanted to cum.

He sensed that I was gonna blow my wad and stopped. He said he wanted me to cum with him. I rode his cock for a good long time, while he pinched my nipples and made me lick his chest and kiss him. Finally he said he was gonna fill my ass with his cum and that I was to start jerking my hard little cock off. I felt him shooting off in my ass again and about the same time I blew a huge pent up load on his stomach and chest. Spurt after spurt hit him.

He held me on top of his black pole and had me squeeze my ass ring close to milk his cum out of his tool. Then he made me lick and suck his cock clean and had me lick up every bit of my own cum from his body. He called out for Jim to bring him the long chain. Jim then chained me to the bed and my Black Master held me close to him until we fell asleep.

It was late morning when I awoke, just at the same time my Black Master did. He made me suck my breakfast out of his cock, got up and left. Jim came into the room then, sucked my dick again and gave me my clothes. He took me back to my place apologizing for what happened but I told him it was OK, it all kind of turned me on. With that I got out of the car and was hoping none of this would get out. I slept late that day, still exhausted from the weekends events.

I have to admit in a day or two I was pumping my dick fantasizing about the whole ordeal. I knew I would never go back on my own accord, but I jerked off to the memory of that weekend pretty much exclusively for the next few weeks.

slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers