Black Master Ch. 4

Story Info
He's sold and abused by Black Master.
4.8k words
4.36
65.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers

He led me up to his bedroom again and chained my hands to another chain that was attached to the bed. Sit here cunt, I’ll be back soon. About fifteen minutes later he showed up with Jim again. He unchained me and Jim took the collar off and had me strip off all my clothes.

My Black Master left us alone and Jim had me do more enemas, showered me quickly and reapplied the makeup that was ruined from the cum on my face. He dressed me back up again and made me wear a bra that had tits in them, so that I looked like a girl with tits. Then he pulled my dick out and starting sucking it. It was about time I got to cum. He only had to suck me for a few minutes when I blew my nuts off into his mouth. He sucked and jerked all the cum he could out of my prick.

Then while my dick was still hard he placed a large bandage over my cock so it couldn’t be seen. Then he put the panties on that hid my dick but kept my ass exposed. He gave me a white nightie to wear and I put my high heels back on. The door opened and there stood my Black Master, he told Jim to go back to work and he sat on the bed beside me. No listen up bitch, it’s time you did me a little favor. One of my homeboys is coming over here and you had better treat him real nice whatever he asks, understand. Yes, Black Master I understand.

He swiftly grabbed me and turned me around, snatched my gown up and smacked my well fucked ass hard three times. I yelled in pain, STOP, STOP, STOP. Now, cunt, that was nothing compared to what it will be like if I get a bad report. I want you to make sure you treat my friend extra nice. Yes Black Master I will, I promise I begged and pleaded. He told me to lay on the bed and he chained my hands again, then left. Maybe ten minutes past and the door opened, only this time it was a stranger. He was maybe in his late fifties or so, kinda big and black as coal. He didn’t say a word to me, he just starting undressing.

He stripped every stitch of clothing off and laid them over a chair, when he turned to face me I saw a very long, thick soft black prick. This dick was huge and it was soft. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. You gonna get a nice fucking tonight whore, sit up. I did and he unchained my hands. We gonna have to get acquainted first he said. He took my hand and led me into the torture room. He had me lay over one of the benches and attached the handcuffs to my hands and feet so that I was laying on my belly. He told me he had to get me ready for his black cock.

I was scared, I knew his dick would rip me apart, it was the biggest dick I ever saw and it was still soft. Now just so you know who the master is and who the whore is I gots to put a little something to you. I had no idea what that meant, but was soon to find out. He pulled my nitey up above my panties and exposed my naked ass. I could hear it before it landed on my ass, it whistled than CRACK. He was beating my ass with a whip of some kind. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Ouch I screamed, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!!! He landed twenty more hard blows on my upturned ass. Then he smacked me with his bare hand a few more times. I had tears running down my cheeks and I was in total agony. I was sobbing and pleading with him to stop, that I would do whatever he wanted just please stop. He walked in front of me and sat with his cock directly in front of my face. This time his black bone was erect. It was huge, bigger than anything I had ever seen. Now bitch, he said, I want you to suck my dick and if you bite I will be sure to fuck you up real good. He started to insert his mammoth tool into my mouth, my lips parted as wide as they could, they were stretched to the limit. He would slide up a little further every second or two until he couldn’t feed any more of his black meat into my mouth.

He was telling me to suck harder and harder. I couldn’t breathe, while he slowly pistoned his prick in and out of my sore mouth. He pulled his dick out and attached the chain to my collar, undid the other cuffs and dragged me into the bedroom. Get on your hands and knees bitch he snarled. He got behind me and started to smear his cockhead around my abused butthole. He got the head in and I cried out again, telling him it was too big and it hurt and to let me suck it. It was just the tip he had in my asshole at this time and he said, OK honey if you don’t think you can handle it in your ass you can suck it. I thanked him and promised him the best cocksucking he ever had.

Right when I thought he was gonna be nice he rammed that huge black pole up to the hilt in my battered ass. I screamed, it burnt so bad. I never imagined anything that big going into my ass. I felt like my ass was impaled by a telephone pole. He shoved it the whole way in and I could feel his heavy ballsack resting on my ass. He started smacking my asscheeks with his big hands again and I cried out in pain. He started pumping in and out of my hole and every time he would smack my asscheeks it seemed as if he would fuck me harder. He really got into hurting me too.

The more I cried and begged the harder he would fuck my bruised ass and the harder he would smack me. He brutally fucked my shithole for an eternity. I think I passed out from the pain a few times. Finally, he slammed into me again and went still. I could feel his molten hot sperm searing my bowels further up inside me than anything has ever been. It felt like he was shooting his hot cum into my stomach.

He let his hot jizz spurt into my ass and after a minute or two starting to slowly fuck me some more. I guess this was just to milk all his cream out of his cock. He pulled his spent dick out of my ass and rolled over beside me. I already was sprawled out from the struggle of trying to avoid his hammering dick and the blows he had landed on my asscheeks. I couldn’t move I was so tore up.

After a few more minutes he sat up against the headboard and ordered me to lick his dick clean. I didn’t move, I was spent. Then he cracked my ass again told me if I didn’t want another ass whooping I’d better get my slut mouth on his dick. I recuperated immediately and placed his cock between my lips and starting sucking him for all I was worth. His cock was hard again now and I knew it would be awhile before he unloaded another torrent of sperm.

He told me he wanted a nice long blow job and he would just lay back and relax, but if it wasn’t good and long he was gonna have to teach my white ass another lesson. I sucked that big black dick for over an hour. Every time I thought he was going to shoot a load down my mouth he pulled my head off and made me kiss and lick his balls or tongue his asshole. He went on forever. I sucked and sucked and sucked on that huge black boner until finally he grabbed my head with one hand and starting jacking off the base of his mammoth dick with the other. Then he started to fill my mouth with his black cum. He made sure I sucked every ounce of sperm from his dick. He pushed me off and got out of the bed. I’ll be back in a few days bitch, hope you know how to treat me by then. I was too tired and sore to let it register, but in the back of my mind I knew I couldn’t live through being fucked by him again.

My Black Master came into the room a few minutes later, he rechained me to the bed straddled my face and fucked my mouth with his cock. He drove it in to the hilt. This time he was very hurtful to me. Ramming his prick into my throat and telling me what a slut I was and that I better start to earn my keep around here. He shot off quick and left. I awoke the next day, chained and sore with dried cum on my face.

A lot of dried cum on my face. I thought maybe they beat off over face when I was asleep. All I knew is that I wanted to get the fuck out of there, but was still stuck under the control of my big Black Master. I had no idea of how long I was sleeping or what time or day it was for that matter. Jim came into the room with some toast and coffee. I told him I had to leave and he just looked at me with sad eyes. I really love you sweet dick, but I don’t think you can go today.

The Black Master said he has plans for you tonight, that you will be working. I started to cry. What the fuck was going to happen to me. I begged Jim to tell me but he said he didn’t know, just that he had orders to get me ready that evening. The day passed by and Jim did his ritual of preparing me to be a sexy slut again. This time I was dressed up in a black mini skirt, same panties, but black, a black bra with fake tits, some kind of tight fitting red blouse. It showed my navel but covered my bra and shoulders. He did my fingernails and toenails, red again. I wore high heel red shoes again. This time he put a black wig on my head and the hair was much longer, maybe a quarter way down my back.

He did my hair and once again I looked like a sexy white slut. I looked in the mirror, admiring my transformation, I turned and when I stood on my tip toes you could catch a glimpse of the bottom of my ass cheeks. A real whore I was. My Black Master came into the room and led Jim and I downstairs. He told me how sexy I looked and asked if I loved him. Yes, Black Master, I love you. What else cunt. I love your dick Black Master, I love your cum, I love to have you fuck my cunt I said.

Good whore, he said. With that he sat me in a chair and pulled his dick out. Suck me bitch. He was gentle this time allowing me to do all the work. I sucked him like a real pro and soon I was eating yet another load of his hot cum. You enjoy sucking cock don’t you cunt. I hated it by now, but I knew what I had to do to survive. Yes Black Master I love sucking cock. Good cunt, get up and follow me. He led me outside into his car. He opened the back door and I got in.

He walked around to the other side and started driving. He didn’t say anything to me he just drove. I didn’t know the city at all in the state I was in but you can tell the bad section of town just by looking. I was glad the windows were tinted so no one could see me. He pulled over on a mainstreet and got out. He opened my door and helped me out. I didn’t have to walk far in the high heeled shoes before and wasn’t very good at it. Now bitch, he said, I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to talk like a girl, walk like a girl and suck like a girl, you understand me bitch. Yes, Black Master, I understand. I was looking for a chance to run, believe me.

He put his arm around me and we started walking down the street. I didn’t see any white people wherever we were so I figured running would get me killed quicker. I hung to my Black Master like I was his girl, his slut and I guess I was for all practical purposes. We walked a couple blocks and the whole time people were saying things to my Black Master, hi, was up, nice lady, stuff like that. We turned down an alley and walked to the end where it went to the right and a dead end. There must have been twenty black guys there playing craps and talking shit.

They all called him D, like they all knew him. They were all talking and telling him what a fine white piece I was and whistling and shit. He said he could hook up any brother that wanted their dick sucked for $40 bucks. Now I knew what was going to happen. He started collecting money right away. He pushed me over to some empty milk crates, turned two of them upside down and sat me down. Be a good whore now and earn me some money, or else bitch he whispered in my ear. Then he whispered that these guys weren’t fags like me and that they would kill me if they found out I was a man. I was scared shitless.

Every time anyone had fucked me or I had sucked, besides the fat ass Linda, I was fairly sure they knew I was a man. No one had actually touched my dick, but when they fucked my ass their balls had banged against mine, even though they were covered by those special dick hiding, ass exposing panties I was made to wear. So there I sat waiting for the first black to make me suck his dick for my pimping Black Master. It took only a second before one of them came over and pulled out his Johnson. The first dick wasn’t too big, but bigger than mine.

He stuck it in my face and said suck me whore. I opened wide and starting sucking his dick. I used my hand too, jacking him off and sucking his manhood at the same time. Trying to get him to cum quick. Maybe that was a dumb idea, but it was also what my Black Master wanted I guess, more money, more cum in my tummy. If I would have been a bad dick sucking slut, they would have left maybe, but that didn’t happen. I sucked him off in about five minutes. He shot off in my mouth and walked away, thanking D for the hook up.

Then the next came. His prick was a lot bigger and he forcefully fucked my mouth. Soon I was gobbling up his hot cream. Then the next and the next and next. I blew fifteen black men in less than an hour. All of them shot their spunk down my throat and I swallowed every drop of their nasty black cum. I guess word got out onto the street that D was around with his whore giving blow jobs to all the brothers for two twenties. Because more guys kept on coming. I sucked old men, teenagers, I think I even sucked a black kid who couldn’t have been more than eleven or ten.

They all said crude stuff to me and they all blew loads down my throat. I lost count of how many dicks invaded my mouth. If I had to guess, I’d say thirty or more. Finally no one was left that I didn’t blow except a dirty old bum who didn’t have the money. But my Black Master, being such a generous man, let me suck him off in front of everyone for free. He stunk, like most of them did and his cock was gross. I think he must have been an alcoholic or something cause he took forever to get off. I must have sucked on his cock for over thirty minutes before he shot off in my mouth.

It was just starting to get dark by now, I figured my Black Master made $1,200 from from cocksucking mouth so far today and I learned later that the old black man that brutally fucked my ass with that huge cock paid him $500 for the thrill. My Black Master led me back onto the main street with his arm around me, just like his lady, or whore I should say. We walked into a corner bar an once again everyone knew him. He sat me at the bar and ordered us both drinks. I needed more than one for sure. He made me drink wine too, just like a woman.

I downed it quick and wanted another. I was playing the role so I thought I’d see if I could get another drink being a woman. Buy me another one stud lover I said to my Black Master. This pissed him off. Not because I wanted drink but because I didn’t call him my Black Master. You be getting outta line bitch with that language, he said meanly. I apologized saying I’m sorry Black Master, I just love being your girl is all. I said the right thing this time cause he laughed and bought me another drink. He bought me two more drinks while talking with his friends.

He made some small talk with the bartender then told me to follow the bartender and act like a sexy slut. I guessed I’d be getting sold again. I followed the black bartender back the hall into a series of halls and rooms. He opened an office door and led me inside. It was a grimy dirty place with a desk and a couple chairs. D said you was one good cocksucker, is that right? Yes, I’m a great cocksucker, can I suck your dick? He was already getting it out. He sat on the edge of the desk and I dropped to my knees and starting giving him a blow job.

His dick was the blackest cock I’ve sucked with a big knob on the end. I licked his dick all over trying to be a good cocksucking slut. I certainly had enough practice by now. I took him into my mouth and sucked hard. He started thrusting his hips really enjoying my dick sucking technique. I blew him about ten minutes when he started to unload a huge amount of cum into my mouth. Spurt after spurt after spurt of his salty sperm blasted into my cocksucking mouth.

I kept sucking until he got sensitive and pushed me off his dick. You one fine cocksucking white bitch he said as he zipped up his pants. I followed him back out and my Black Master put his arm around me and led me outside again. You been all right tonight bitch, I think I’m ready to go home and work that ass a little bit. With that said we got into the car and drove home. He took me upstairs to his torture room and had me take all my clothes off except the wig.

He put me into some kind of harness that basically had my asshole hang open and toward the ground and suspended me in the air. He then took his clothes off and laid on a bench under me. He had two wires attached to a pulley system, like in a gym and he started to do what looked like exercise with his giant arms. He did this until my open asshole was right above his stiffened black cock. He told me it was time for his work out and after his cockhead penetrated my butthole he released his arms and I was impaled on his giant black dick. Once I was firmly embedded on his cock, he would pull on the wires lifting me up again, then he would slowly let me back down.

I could see his rippling muscles and knew he was actually exercising using my body as the weights and my ass as the reward for lifting me up. He told me to start counting every time he lifted me up again. He said to count by saying one ass fuck, two ass fuck and so on until he blew his wad up my ass. He fucked my ass this way until I counted to 250 ass fucks. He was really sweating by now and I could tell he was struggling to lift me by this time. His veins were popping out of his head and his arms where really blood engorged as well as his chest.

He let me down on his thick shaft and starting using his legs to fuck his meat into my ass. He let out a moan and went limp as his boiling sperm shot into my rectum. He rested this way for a few minutes then lifted me off his cock. He got me out of the harness and made me suck his dick clean, then he had me lick all the sweat off his body and massage his chest, legs arms and back. He chained me to the bench again and went into his bedroom to take a shower. After he was done he came back and unchained me and led me into his bedroom. He told me to suck his dick again.

I crawled between his legs and started to lick and suck his soft black penis. He switched on the TV and was watching it as I sucked on his dick. I sucked his dick for at least an hour until a commercial came on and he grabbed my head and started thrusting his prick into my mouth. He fucked my face hard for a few minutes until he unloaded another shot of his seed into my skull. He saw that my dick was hard and told me not to cum. He had something special for me but it would have to wait until tomorrow. He got up and chained my arms and legs to the bed, then he took some kind of dick harness and locked my dick into it. It hurt and my erection went down. This also made the pain go away. He then stuck a dildo up my butt and connected it to the harness so it was in my ass.

He told me to get some sleep. I awoke the next morning still in the same position but having to piss real bad. He unchained me and I went to piss. When I returned, Jim was there with my Black Master. Today you gonna make me some money cunt, he said. Shit, I thought, I have to suck dicks all day or get fucked by some sadist. He told Jim to get me ready, but only put on the make-up and wig, otherwise leave me naked. Jim shaved and showered me, he did all the usual stuff, then sat me down on the bed to await my Black Master. Jim and my Black Master came back then we went downstairs into the bar area where I waitressed before.

They led me into another room which looked like a typical hotel bedroom, but it had movie cameras everywhere. My Black Master explained that today we were gonna make a blue movie. The stars were going to be Jim and I. He told me how he wanted me to act and told Jim what to do and say. He had me dress up as a cheerleader of all things. I sat on the bed and waited for them to start the film. Jim started talking. Hey, baby, I’m so glad you decided to accept my offer. It makes it easier this way. Besides, you need a good lesson anyway for the bad things you have been getting away with lately.

slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers
12