Black Meat For My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
upriver
upriver
18 Followers

We talked over many topics and then he asked if Karen was dating anyone study or playing the field. I told him she was playing the field.

He then asked, "What would your reaction be or your folks if I asked her for a date."

My cock woke up and I answered, "I have no problem with it and the folks, I'm not sure but you can cross that bridge if she would accept a date. If she does not then it might not be an issue. I'm sure dad would be more okay with it than mom."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well mom has made comments off and on when she has seen a mixed couple with children."

"Yeah I know where you are coming from. My aunt told me many times to stay away from white girls. They will be troubles for the rest of your life."

"Maybe I can hint around to Karen and see if she has any interest."

"Nah, I have been turned down hundred's of times and never really expect to hear a yes but maybe one out of a hundred will say yes. Then they are more interested in what I have between my legs. Once they get a sample then its over."

"Yeah I suppose so."

"Maybe one of these days I will ask Karen. I will play it cool. I can sense it sometimes when they have an interest."

"Care to share it with me? Maybe I can use it to my advantage?"

"Well it's probably similar for you. A chick looks at your face longer than the normal second. In my case, they look at my crotch for five seconds. If I catch them doing it more than once there is a good chance they are damp in the panties. If I am interested in dating them, I will smile letting them know I know that I caught them looking. Then if they are hot for me, they smile back and hold the smile for a few seconds. Most of the times they are with friends so they don't want to make it to obvious."

"Yeah I understand. I guess for us guys, it's the longer smile hold that sends the message, talk to me."

We changed the topic to work and soon were asleep.

Jim and I worked the same schedule the day after Christmas. I took him home then after work.

Things fell into a normal pattern. Karen kept bugging me about Jim and I kept telling her he was going ask.

I then heard her say, "Either he is afraid or really is not interested. If he doesn't ask soon, I will replace his face when I am playing with my toy."

It was late February and the flu bug was going around with lots of snow on the ground. I went home at noon feeling as if I was going to come down with it.

When it snows, we go around to the back and then through the garage to leave our foot gear there so as not to mess up the kitchen.

As I was leaning on the doorknob to support myself, I heard, "Jim I have never done this before with a black guy. I have seen porn of you guys. Promise me you will not hurt me?"

"I promise, you will be begging for it and I will take it easy, so easy that you will not know it is in you until it starts to wake up nerves and sensations that your white pussy has never experienced."

I froze where I was. I hoped Karen would get him to where we had rigged up a video camera and manage to get it turned on without him seeing her do it.

"God your tongue and mouth are so warm and making my nipples harder than they have ever been."

"I know babe. You are generating a lot of sweet pussy juice along with it. You are so wet and warm down there."

My cock was expanding even though I was feeling crappy.

"Oh God Jim, I have never wanted a cock as much as yours to do me. Let's go upstairs."

I waited until I thought they were gone and quietly made a move to the bottom of the stairs to listen. I could make a quick escape then from there.

When I placed my shelf on the stairs to listen, i heard, "Oh Jim that finger feels so good I'm going to, "Ohooooo."

"That's it babe, cum for me and make it all nice and wet for me to clean up with my tongue before I fuck your sweet pussy."

I heard, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm," as Jim was turning her on.

"Oh god Jim I'm, I'm, I'm, Ohoooo...ooo...ooo."

"Your tits are so nice to be holding."

"Finger me more Jim, please."

"Sure babe."

"Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm. Don't stop now put them back in I'm so close again."

"Okay babe."

"Ohoooooooooo my god, I'm building. If fingers can do this I need your cock Jim."

"It is my cock babe, ride it. Fuck your sweet pussy on it. Make yourself see stars and want black forever more."

By now, I was jerking my meat.

"Oh god Jim, this is unbelievable, Ohoooo yes, yes, Mmmm, mmmm. Pinch my nipples; play with my boobs."

"Sure tight pussy babe. Making my cock want to give you its special juice made for hot pussies like yours."

"I'm getting close Jim, closer, ohooo so close, mmm, mmm, Ahhhaaaaaaaaaa, Ahhhhhaaaaaaa, Ohooooooooo my god, Ohooo, yes, yes, yes, Ohooooooooo, Ohooooooooo, Ohooooooo, Oh god yes, deeper Jim deeper. Ohooo, Ohooooo, Ohhhhh yes, yes, Ahaaaa, Ahaaa, Ohooo, mmmm, mmm, mm, m."

It was deadly silent except for the heavy breathing.

I had fired my nut juice and it was all over my hands and trousers.

I went to the kitchen to wipe when I heard, "Catch you later babe. I will let myself out and catch the bus. Lie there and think about when we might get it on again if it was good for you."

I slipped into the garage until the coast was clear.

I went back in and heard the shower going. By now, I was feeling really lousy. I closed the door, hit the bed pulled the covers up to get warm from the chills I was having.

People ignored me after mom check in on me after dinner having seen my coat.

I did not see Karen until two days later. I went into her room after work. See was all smiles. We got it on as usual and as I was laying on top of her recovering I asked, "So is Jim as good as me or better?"

"What are you talking about, he just asked me today for a date."

My cock deflated like a pricked balloon. My heart raced. Karen asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh no, when I was sick I must have dreamed about you and Jim getting it on. One of those nightmares when you are sick, I guess. So when is the big day?"

"Well I will meet him after work just to get relaxed. I'm thinking in two weeks when mom and dad go to see grandma, you can invite him over for the night and then we can have fun."

My cock started to wake up but my mind was spinning. Jim must have nailed mom two days ago if Karen is telling me the truth.

I made another delivery to Karen, thinking of Jim doing mom. Karen asked what made me get so hard so quick. I told her not having her sweet pussy gripping my cock for a few days made it that way. I then went to wash up and to bed picturing mom and Jim in doggy, got hard again and well you know.

For the next few days, I would look at mom a lot. She must have noticed and one day she said, "Jim something must be on your mind. You have been looking at me a lot like you want to say something but don't"

"I was wondering mom how you would feel if Jim asked Karen for a date. He has been asking about her social life. I think he might ask her."

"Well I guess I do not have a problem with it as such. I like Jim. He seems like a guy that would treat Karen nice. My concern would be if it would get serious."

"Yeah mom I know; kids and stuff."

"Well that would be one but another is the question of him cheating on her and be a bed hopper."

I sat there not being able to utter a word. Was it Karen or mom in bed with Jim?

"Well time will tell I guess mom."

"Mom, can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure Gerry, but not too personal now, so what is it?"

"Do all white chicks think of sleeping with black guys or just a few?"

"Why did Karen mention she wanted to sleep with Jim?"

"Oh no mom, us guys talk about it because we see some hot white chicks with black dudes and wonder ourselves what the black guy can do for them that we can't."

"Some girls do and it is revolting to others."

"Did you mom when you were young?"

"Did I what?"

"Think of getting it on with a black guy?"

"Now that is getting too personal."

"Sorry mom, that was."

"You are not asking for Karen are you son?"

"For sure mom I am not. She does say she forgets his skin color and has commented he does not get fresh or make stupid comments like white guys."

"How would you feel about it if they dated?"

"Well I'd wonder if they would get it on. I would assume if they dated more than once then they would have had. Then I'd be very curious as to (clear throat) how good he was."

"Guys, always comparing themselves to another."

"Well mom when you were dating, didn't you compare the guys?"

"Gerald son, you are treading on thin ice again. Look sometime when we have more time we can chat about it. A lot depends on a girl's mood. If she likes the guy a whole lot how he performs becomes secondary. It's the closeness; if it's pure sex then sure. Get out of here and let me get some work done."

I went to work. Jim told me that he and Karen were going to meet after work and go have a bite. He asked if I wanted to join them. I smiled and said, "Nah, have fun and catch you."

Karen came home just all smiles. She headed to the bathroom and I followed her in. The folks were asleep. "Are you all wet and leaking? Did he get you hot and bothered?"

"Yes, and do you want to taste me?"

"Yeah sis, drop your jeans and let me sample those juices that Jim turned on."

She did and I buried my head into her pussy and pulled her tight to me with my hands on her butt cheeks. She placed her hands on the side of my head and had a nice muffled cum. I stood turned her around, turned the shower water on, and did her pussy from behind, bending her over the basin. She screamed her orgasm into a towel.

As she was recovering, I washed and then headed to bed.

The weekend that the folk were gone, I invited Jim over to spend the night. I suggested he sleep in the folk's bed since they were gone.

Karen, Jim and I sat around nibbling on snacks. I wanted them to get it on so I said good night using the excuse I was tired. I turned her computer on and the monitor to a black screen and to never shut down. We had hid the video camera in a stuffed animal on a side table. I had to make a modification to the wire length so it would fit.

I listened and heard them getting friendly from Karen's moaning and saying things such as, "Your hands are so soft. I love the feeling on my breasts. God your mouth action is sooooo good."

After getting hard and listening, I heard, "Please Jim don't do that. It will get you hornier and I don't want to go there."

"Please Karen take it out, feel it, make friends with it. It wants to become friends with you."

"Oh god Jim you are making it difficult for me not too, ohooooooo, god your finger is .....ohoooooooo."

"Hey babe let's get comfy. You take your panties off and I will get rid of my pants. We both know we want to feel good."

I heard clothes rustling and then, "Jeez Jim that is not even completely hard and so huge, wow."

I wanted to see his boner and was leaking pre-cum.

I heard kissing and then heard, "Jim let's go to my bedroom and close the folks door and mine so if Ger get up, he will think we are all asleep."

I quickly moved to my room. Since the computers were networked in the house I parked in a chair, naked waiting to watch a sex scene live in the room next to mine.

Soon I saw movements. God my sister was good in positioning them. They tossed their clothes on the floor and were naked.

They began to kiss with lots of tongue and Jim pulling her to him, pressing his cock into her mound. The snake was hanging down and it must have been six or seven inches. He had a nice head but not as big as mine but his shaft made up for it and maybe more. I thought, lucky bastard. He had placed his hands on her nice round and firm butt cheeks where my hands had been many times before pulling her tight to him.

Soon one hand left a cheek and went to her slit as he lowered his mouth to suck in a breast He was strumming her slit. Karen's eyes closed and soon her mouth opened and her body was shaking. Jim had moved his other hand up to her waist to hold her as she climaxed. I heard those lovely, "Mmmm...mmm...mmm," sounds as she was feeling good. I could see shine on a thigh and it was moving to her knee.

Jim stepped back and his cock went to attention. I damn near unloaded seeing the thing that would be in my sister soon. It looked straight as an arrow.

"Karen I have a problem here, any ideas how to solve it?"

Karen lifted on her tiptoes and whispered something into Jim's ear. He nodded his head. She positioned herself in doggy. My heart was pounding fast. I had to slow down my jerking. I wanted to cum when Jim did.

Jim buried his face in her pussy. I damn near fell of my chair when I saw the length of his tongue as he made it into a spear and shoved it into my sister. She lifted her head and moaned , "Of God Jim Oh god." He tongue fucked her making sure he got the clit and asshole. Why had I not seen this in porn?

Sis tits were swinging as they hung so nicely from her chests. I wish I was there nursing on them

Soon sis was going, "Mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm," with each thrust of his long black tongue into her pink pussy.

She then inhaled and let out with, "Ohoooooooo god, Oh god. Oooo...oooo...oooo...ooo,' as her cum rolled through her body.

Jim did not let up. He continued until she had another cum.

I was ready for him to fuck her but he continued the tonguing of her pussy. Juices were to her knees.

She had a third cum. Jim was continuing the tonguing when Karen yelled, "Your cock Jim please your cock."

Jim lifted his right leg to place his foot flat on the bed, reached in for some lubricant and made that black cock shine. My heart was pounding and I had blue balls.

He placed the head at the entrance and placed his left hand in the center of her back.

Karen was going, "Mmmm...mmm...mmm," as he slowly pushed it in. I saw the head disappear.

He used his fingers to get more liquid from her leaking hot hole to lubricate himself. He placed both hands on her hips and did very slow and shallow thrust. My hand was covered in pre-cum. Sis was still going, "Mmmm...mmm...mmm," with each little thrust. He then lowered the leg that had its foot flat on the bed and was kneeling on both knees. I figured it would be serious action soon.

He gave a massive shove, forcing sis to go forward, him falling on top of her with her screaming, "Noooooooo, take it out, take it out, it's tearing me, Oh god, oh god Jim, pull it out," as the cock buried itself to the hilt.

I wanted to run but fired my cum instead.

I saw Jim reach for a pillow, placed one hand under her belly and with it pulled the pillow under sis to raise her hips. She was moaning, "Please, please, please, please don't move, oh god, Jim pull it out."

He then pinned her hands and started to pull back out slow. I heard, "Oh god, Oh god Jim you fill me up more than Gerry, oh god. Take it out, please."

I was pissed at hearing her say that but on the other hand was not; talking about mixed emotions.

He plowed forward again and sis opened her mouth and went, "Ahaaaaa," They both rested for a minute. He then pulled back slowly and sis went, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo god."

He dropped back onto her with a deep plunge. I heard, "Oh god, oh god."

I was getting hard again.

He continued this slow fucking for a long time and sis was moaning, "Oh, Oh, Oh with each in push by Jim. I was wondering how long sis would take it or how long he could last.

I then saw sis lift her ass when he held the head at the entrance but did not push forward.

"Do you want something Karen?"

"God, Jim don't make me beg."

"Beg for what Karen?"

"You know."

"No babe I don't know."

He then plunged into her and I heard, "That, I want, that."

He pulled back and plowed forward again.

"That?"

"Yes, Oh god fuck me Jim please fuck me with that."

Well they went at it.

Sis was moaning, "Yeah, yeah, god yes, Oh god yes, faster, mmmm, oh god Jim don't stop. You can do this pussy whenever you want. Oh fuck me hard Jim, oh, oh , oh, ohooooooooooo, ohooooooooooooo, ohooooooooooo god, oh my god another one ohooooo, ohoooooooooo, ohoooooo, they won't, ohoooooo, ohoooooo, quit, ohoooooo, ohooooooo, oooo, ooo, oo, o."

Hearing and watching the moans and grunts had me firing, as I watched Jim pull her tight as he stiffened and pumped his semen deep into my sister.

I wanted to rush into the room and fuck her.

Should I continue?

upriver
upriver
18 Followers
12