Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with my efforts Angel withdrew her hand as she asked, "You're my slave aren't you, ho"

"Yes... my Niger Mistress, I ... I am your slave," I understood at once that Angel was going to play her nasty word game of verbal abuse again.

"And your nothing but frigging white thrash isn't that right, ho?"

"Yes, my Niger Mistress I am just fucking white thrash."

"And who owns you, ho?"

"You own me, my Niger Mistress."

"So a Niger owns you, ho?"

"Yes, my Niger Mistress, a Niger owns me."

"So you're the white slave ho of a Niger?"

"Yes, my Niger Mistress, I'm the white slave ho of a Niger."

"Don't you find that ironic, ho? That your station is beneath that of a Niger?" Angel continued her debasing verbal abuse.

"Yes, my Niger Mistress, it is very ironic."

"Your even beneath black hos aren't you, bitch," Angel was taking unusual delight in degrading me.

"Yes ... yes, my Niger Mistress, I am even lower than black hos," I certainly couldn't disagree with Angel.

Just for the fun of it I suppose Angel bitch slapped me. "Get going, ho, you have shopping to do." I turned on my heel and down the porch steps and headed back to my house. I was relieved to have avoided another brutal encounter with Angel. I walked thur my house to the garage and soon I was actually speeding towards the worst part of town.

While I didn't know the area well I did know of its reputation. It was roughly an area dominated with whores, pimps, bars, strip clubs, sleazy motels and I supposed more than a couple whorehouses. The police I knew called it the "combat zone".

As I began to enter the "combat zone" I noted a drastic drop off in white drivers. Of the few faces on the street most were black. I became more and more self-conscious as people openly stared.

I actually felt a bit of relief as I spotted the Sensual Sisters store. It was one of several dilapidated storefronts that ran the length of the block. I followed an old sign that stated "Parking In Rear" with a fading arrow pointing to the rear of the storefronts. However, the parking lot seemed very remote with little traffic. It only added to my sense of insecurity. So rather than parking there I drove back out onto the street where I was able to park just a few doors from the Sensual Sisters' front door.

Getting out of my car I walked as quickly as I could towards the store. I thanked god that at the early hour there didn't seem to be much foot traffic in the area. I could only imagine the sight I must have made, a white woman dressed in heels and a very revealing dress, in the middle of what amounted to a ghetto could only make her a whore. The potential possibilities nearly overwhelmed me as my heart raced.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I entered Sensual Sisters. Instantly the room filled with silence as I closed the door. Every head in the room, all six of them, turned in my direction. And, not one of the black female faces looked overly friendly. If looks could kill I would have been one dead white bitch. I could feel their scorn as they all eyed me up and down.

Finally a short, rather plump black lady approached me and asked, "Can I help ya with something, honey." Her tone wasn't the friendliest I had ever heard nor was it the harshest.

Self-consciously I asked, "Do you have any high heels?"

The black lady roared with laughter, as only a black person can, as her bellowed, "Did ya hear that Tonya the white girly wants to know if we got high heels."

My face burned red with embarrassment. Yet the heavy air that seemed to fill the store since I had entered eased if only a bit. "Come with me, sweetie," the black lady told me. I followed her to the back of the store and a display of dozens of high-heels.

I was in the store for nearly three hours carefully picking out everything on Angel's list. At one point the lady clerk asked, " Are you a dancer in one of the clubs here?" When I answered no she said, "Too bad, lots of brothers in the hood like to see snow." I figured that "snow" was a reference to my white skin. And while the thought of a bar full of black men seeing me naked horrified me I took the black lady's words as a compliment.

Finally my purchases were totaled and I used my Visa card to pay. I couldn't carry everything to my car in one trip so I took what I could intent on making two trips. As I stepped out on the sidewalk I quickly realized that foot traffic had picked up considerably. All the black faces were shooting daggers in my direction.

I noted two young black men leaning against a storefront near where my car was parked. As I approached my car one asked in a voice loud enough for me to hear, "Would ya DO her, man?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Yeaa, man, I'd fuck her ... I'd fuck her in her ass hole. Then make her suck me off," was the disgusting response.

I opened my trunk and placed my packages inside then closed the lid. I tried to simply ignore the black men as they did their best to humiliate me. I hoped that by the time I returned with my last package they'd be gone. But, I wasn't to be that lucky. As I stood at my trunk unlocking it one of black men walked up behind me and rudely grabbed my ass as he asked hoarsely, "Ya got a daddy, baby" I ignored him, as he turned to his buddy and squeezed my ass harder, "You're right man this is one tight ass." Still gripping my ass he coldly stated, "A looker like you needs a daddy ... I could be your daddy." Then he laughed as he released my ass and I bolted. God help me but I was so scared that I nearly pissed myself. Both men roared with laughter as I scurried into my car and sped away.

It only took me a few minutes to get the adult toy store Angel had direct me to. By then my frayed nerves had calmed just a little. The appearance of the Black Worlds store wasn't much more inviting than Sensual Sisters had been but at least it had a decent looking parking lot right in front of the store. I parked very near the plate glass front door. Hurrying inside I wasn't surprised that the store was filled with about a dozen black male customers. Of course, all heads turned in my direction as I entered. I could feel their dark eyes stripping me of the few clothes Angel had allowed me to wear. Someone gave out with a loud "wolf whistle", and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

Certainly I thought about turning on my heel and running for my life. But, I reasoned, failing to return home without the items Angel had demanded wasn't an option. Spotting an array of bondage gear near the back wall I quickly walked towards it as 12 black heads followed my every movement.

As I walked I passed racks of porn magazines and videos. Rude comments followed in my wake. I couldn't fight the urge to scan the magazine rack. Most had covers of scantily clad or nude black girls. Others portrayed black couples engaged in various sex acts. But, one drew my attention more than all the others. The cover depicted a well-built white girl with blonde hair on her knees between the legs of a black man. His huge black cock was stuffed her mouth as she looked up into his eyes. On the sofa beside the black man was a nude black woman with larger breasts. The black woman causally toyed with one of the man's nipples while playing with one of her own. She looked down on the blonde with an air of total supremacy. I was horrified to realize I had stopped walking as I had become totally transfixed by the magazine cover. From behind me someone growled, "Look there the white girls likes black cock."

Someone equally as anonymous hissed, "Hey, I got some black dick for ya, baby."

Jolted back to reality I continued my trek to the display of bondage gear as the demeaning chatter continued all around me. My cheeks were burning red with embarrassment. Mercifully as I looked over the display of bondage gear a nice looking black man approached me and asked if he could help me. I nervously handed him the list that Angel had given me and he went about selecting the various items. The clerk made polite small talk and some of my nervousness abated. Finishing with the bondage gear the clerk began to walk towards a display of vibrators, dildos and butt plugs on the back wall of the store. I followed a paced a two behind. The chatter behind me had quieted somewhat but I could still hear the whispers while not making out the words. And I knew every eye in the store was riveted upon my body. Thankfully it only took the clerk a couple of minutes to pick out the dildos and plugs to fill out my list.

As the black clerk led me to the front of the store I had the sudden urge to buy the porn magazine I had admired earlier. I knew that I shouldn't, I knew that it would be just one more step in my debasement. But the urge was over powering and I didn't have the strength to fight it. As we passed the rack I snatched a copy of the magazine with the blonde cocksucker on the cover.

Following the clerk to the cash register he rang up my purchases as I again broke out the plastic. My purchases were bagged and I was handed an itemized recite. Taking the bag I hurriedly exited the store without looking back. As I got into my car waves of relief swept of me. Speeding away a sense of accomplishment lifted my sprites. I couldn't help but think, "Angel will be so pleazzzzz," Then the realization of what I had done and why I had done it came slamming home to punch me square in the stomach. The wind in my sails suddenly evaporated as I realized that I had just sunk to a new level of humiliation. Sinking still lower I prayed that Angel would be so pleased with her white ho that I would again be allowed the privilege of licking her sweet and gorgeous dark chocolate breasts. Hope lives eternal even among white hos.

The End of Part Three

*

Please, if you enjoyed this story take the time to rate it. Also, be sure to check out all the other wonderful authors here at literotica. And certainly, don't be shy about leaving your comments or sending feedback. I for one always enjoy hearing from readers. Knowing that one's efforts are being enjoyed by others is an author's only reward. On course, constructive comments and criticism are always very welcome as well. So PAY-UP, please.

12