Black Porno Star House Call

Story Info
Black porno star services wife for her birthday.
2.8k words
4.32
52.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Debra is a beautiful sensual woman with 36d silicone breasts a tiny waist and an ass so tight you can bounce a quarter on it. She's tan and fit and cool as hell. She knows I think her best friend is hot as hell so for my fortieth birthday she and her best friend fucked the shit out of me. So when her fortieth came up I knew I had to go big.

We watch porno's sometimes and there's a particular black stud that really gets her going. He's a handsome man with a huge dick and whenever he's on screen she rubs her clit as she watches then she wants to recreate the scenes. No other porno gets her going like the ones he's in.

Now I'm no slouch at nine inches but he's a good eleven or twelve. I tease her about fucking him but she insists it's just a fantasy and she can barley handle me how would she ever take all of him in.

I found a replica of his dick at the porn shop and bought it for her. At first she was reluctant to try it but I finally got her hot enough and she went for it. I got most of it in her and she really seemed to enjoy it. Then I had her see how much of it she could get down her throat and after some practice she was able to swallow most of it. She's always been able to deep throat me so the extra three inches wasn't to much of a struggle.

I decided to track down her black fantasy and see if he'd be up for a special performance. A first class ticket and a Five Star hotel later and he was in town. I clued him in on the plan and we set out to execute it.

We sometimes pretend to be strangers at a hotel bar. She dresses extra sexy and revealing on those nights and I sit back and watch her get hit on by men until the time is right then I swoop in and save her.

We end up getting a room and fucking the night away. So when I told her it was "one night stand night" she didn't think any thing of it. We made plans to meet at the hotel bar where her fantasy stud was staying.

I found an out of the way place where I could watch the action and be sure I wasn't seen. She arrived right on time in a very low cut white mini dress that showed off her ample breasts and tan toned legs. It didn't leave much to the imagination and it caught the eye of most the men there. It didn't take long for her to start to get hit on. I knew the more drinks she had in her the hornier she'd get and be more likely she'd fuck her black stud.

After about a half hour I texted her telling her I was stuck at work and running late. I assured her this wasn't part of the game and I knew she'd have lots of men to keep her busy until I arrived. I then set her stud on his mission.

He went over to the bar and squeezed in behind her as she talked to a man on her other side. After a minute or two she looked over her shoulder and saw him. She did a double take and remained cool but there was no doubt that she recognized him.

She texted me to tell me who was standing beside her. I replied she was nuts and imagining things but she swore it was him. I told her to strike up a conversation and maybe she'd get lucky. She replied LOL.

After a few minutes she turned to her stud and started a conversation. I saw them shake hands. Pretty soon he was buying her another drink. After the second drink he bought they went out on the dance floor and danced a couple of dances. They were walking off the floor when a slow song came on and he pulled her into his arms. He held her close and it was obvious he was grinding his cock into her pussy. She wasn't resisting. His hands wandered over her ass. When the song was done she headed towards the restroom and called me.

She told me it was him and what had happened. She told me his dick felt bigger than it looked on TV and how she almost came when he started grinding it into her. She said if I don't get there soon she couldn't be responsible.

I told her I know how much she enjoys watching him in the dvd's and what are the chances she'd ever get to fuck her favorite porn star again. I told her to go ahead and fuck him and to consider it her fortieth birthday present and the return on her investment for letting me fuck her friend. She didn't need much more convincing.

As per our plan I was going to watch him fuck Debra so when she hung up I made a beeline to his room and hid in the closet. It didn't take long for them to arrive.

They embraced in a long passionate kiss and she rubbed his cock through his pants as they made out. He pulled her dress down revealing her tits and her fully erect nipples. He rolled them between his fingers and pulled them hard as he does in his videos. She let out a low moan.

He sucked and pulled on her tits for awhile and as he did he slip his finger up her dress and finger fucked her. As per our usual arrangement she wasn't wearing underwear so he had easy access. I could see his large fingers going in and out of her wet pussy. He started really pumping them in and out of her and she exploded in a massive orgasm.

He stuck his fingers in her mouth and told her to suck them clean, she did as she was told. He then told her he had something else for her to suck. He unbuttoned his pants then told her to get to work.

She gently unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out his monster cock. She let out a low gasp as she felt the weight and size of it for the first time. She appeared mesmerized by it as she rubbed on it. He pulled his pants off and as he did she removed her dress standing there totally naked.

He went to a camera on a tripod he had set up and brought it over and turned it on. Debra said she didn't want it recorded but he told her he had to to protect himself. He explained that a lot of drunk white women when they sober up will try to claim rape. "Besides I bet your husband will like a copy" he said. "Now get to it or leave" he ordered as he pushed her head down to his shaft.

She again did as she was told. She cupped his balls with her hands as she licked up and down his shaft. Soon she was opening her mouth and engulfing his black weapon.

As she took more and more of him into her mouth he encouraged her on. "That's it baby, suck my black dick with that pretty white mouth of yours" he half ordered.

It wasn't long before she was tickling her nose with his pubs. If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have believed she could have done it. She did long slow stokes as she stroked his huge balls with her nails. She'd pull all the way up till the head was almost out of her mouth then she slowly slid the whole thing back in her mouth.

He looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up. "Goddamn bitch no ones ever done that before, not any of the best cock suckers in the business. I've got to put this on the web."

With that she pulled off him and warned him that wasn't going to happen. He laughed at her and told her if she wanted him to fill that tight white pussy of hers that she'd better get back to work. She went back to sucking and her grabbed her head with both hands and started violently face fucking her.

She was making all kinds of gagging noises. He finally stopped and pulled her up and spun her around. He pulled her close and roughly rubbed her tits. He is a violent lover and that's part of what my wife loves about his movies. He slapped her breasts and she let out yelps each time he hit them. "You like it rough you little slut don't you?" he barked.

When she didn't answer he yelled "Don't you!" and hit them harder. "Yes, yes" she shouted.

"When I'm done fucking you I'll own you bitch, when I call you'll come running, won't you!" he slapped her ass on that one.

She just begged him to fuck her already. With that he pulled one of her legs up on the couch and the other on the floor he then pushed her forward. She loves this position in his movies. He gave her ass a smack. "You've seen this before haven't you you little white slut?" "Yes" she replied. "What's next bitch?"

"You're gonna fuck the shit out of me with that big black dick of yours."

"You weren't lying you do watch my movies." "What do you gotta say first?" he asked.

Debra looked puzzled. He slapped her ass. "Think, bitch, what do I make all my white bitches say before I fuck them?"

"No, please don't make me say it" Debra begged.

"Say It" he barked as he slapped her ass again.

"Please fuck my little white pussy with your big black dick" she almost begged.

"With my what?" he barked again.

Debra hesitated as he rubbed his monster cock around her wet pussy lips. "Say it or this is all you get."

"Please fuck me with your big...nigger dick" she begged.

With that he inserted his cock into her waiting pussy. She let out loud moans as he went deeper and deeper. He slapped her ass every now and then and she'd let out more yelps. Her ass was beet red by the time he was three quarters into her.

"Can you get all this nigger dick inside that little white cunt of yours?" he barked.

She could barely speak but she managed to gasp an "I don't know."

"We're gonna find out if your cunt's as deep as your mouth. With that he grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed the rest of his cock all the way in.

She let out a loud moan then had another massive orgasm. He rested there for awhile as he pulled and squeezed her tits like he was milking a cow.

After awhile of not moving Debra started moving her ass around. "Oh, I'm not fucking you enough?" he asked. "Well then have at it slut, fuck me." He slapped her ass again and she started moving back and forth on his cock. "Harder" he ordered. With that she really started to impale herself on his cock. She was really fucking him hard bouncing back on his cock then slowly sliding out before impaling herself over and over.

He was giving her commands as she did. After awhile he stopped her and pulled out. He then sat on the couch and pulled her onto him. He spun her around so she was facing him. "Put it in baby" he said. I saw her reach around, grab his cock then raise herself up then lower herself onto him. I watched as more and more of his cock disappeared into her waiting cunt. As she hit bottom she had another orgasm.

She rested for a moment then started squirming around. As she did he would suck and bite on her tits. "Did I tell you to stop fucking me bitch?"

With that she really started bouncing on his cock. Sometimes she would raise up to the point where it would almost pop out then she'd slam herself all the way down on it. After a couple of times doing this he warned her she'd better not break his cock.

She came a couple more time before he told her he was coming and order her to finish him off with her mouth. She leapt off him and leaned over him and started to suck him off. Her gapping pussy oozing her juices was exposed to me and I've never seen it so stretched out.

I could see her bobbing up and down on his horse cock through her legs. He pushed her off of him then stood over her pushing her head back with one hand. She opened her mouth like a baby bird. He stuck his cock back in her mouth and pumped. She sucked on it and it wasn't long before he pulled out of her mouth and shot a big load all over her face and tits.

He was weak but he managed to rub his cock around in his cum then put it in her mouth to clean him off. He made her use her fingers to clean the rest of his cum off her and swallow it. "Damn you're the best fuck I've ever had." He said collapsing on the bed. "Do you fuck your old man like that?" he asked.

Before she could answer I came out of the closet and announced "She sure does" Debra was stunned to say the least. Her mouth was wide open and I told her she'd better close it before someone stuck their dick in it again. With that I gave her a big kiss tasting the cum still lingering in her mouth.

"You set this up?" she said still in a state of shock.

"You got it" I said. With that I pushed her down and started licking her freshly fucked cunt. Her pussy lips were swollen and numb but she got into it eventually. Soon I heard a sucking sound and looked up to see her bobbing up and down on her black studs cock trying to bring it back to life.

I stood up and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I inserted my cock all the way to the hilt in one swift motion. With a little adjustment she managed to suck away as I fucked her.

When he got hard again he asked about her ass. I knew from experience she didn't like that.

"You'll kill me" she said muffled by his cock.

"Don't you think your old man deserves a special treat for setting this up?" He asked. After thinking about it she agreed.

"Let me prepare her" he said. He spun her around and pulled her ass in the air. "Suck his cock while I work" he ordered.

She began to suck me off as he rubbed some pussy juice on his finger then inserted it into her ass. Soon it was all the way in and he was working it around. It was hard to tell if she was in pain or ecstasy. Soon another finger disappeared. He was finger fucking her ass and pretty soon she was getting into it bouncing back on his fingers.

"See, she loves it you just gotta know what buttons to push." With that he pulled her face around and made her suck his fingers clean.

He then laid down and had her lower herself onto his throbbing cock. When she was in he told me to have at that fine ass. "Grab some of that pussy juice first" he said. I rubbed around and got some then rubbed it on my cock. Slowly I inserted my cock into her tight ass.

When I was in we started to fuck her in unison. What a weird sensation feeling his cock sliding in and out of my wife. She came several times before I felt the jism build in my balls. I exploded deep in her ass and then I felt her black stud release too.

We unmounted and Debra just laid there leaking from her orifices. She looked beautiful lying there totally spent. Her stud would reach down and scoop up some cum and feed it to her.

"We are gonna tear this bitch up this weekend" he said. He was right. We spent the weekend fucking and sucking away. He eventually got Debra's ass too. He told her if she ever leaves me she has a future in porn.

We've gotten together with him several more times since then and Debra's hooked me up with some more of her hot friends. I never thought I'd get so turned on watching her fuck someone else especially a well hung black stud. But I guess you never know.

THE END