Black Muslim Cuckoldress 01

Story Info
Somali Muslim gal cuckolds boyfriend with male friend.
1.6k words
3.37
11.8k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2017
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The wicked fun that otherwise conventional and conservative couples have behind closed doors, eh? The name is Farah Hussein and I'm a young Black Muslim woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the town of Mogadishu, Somalia, and raised in Ontario, and consider myself Somali-Canadian rather than merely Canadian. Not a day goes by that some ignorant white person doesn't remind me that I'm a foreigner in their eyes, so I might as well embrace my Somali cultural identity and my Islamic faith.

Anyhow, enough about politics, I've got one helluva story to share with you. My boyfriend, University of Ottawa civil engineering student Rahman Sharif cheated on me with Genevieve Charles, a blonde-haired and blue-eyed fat white chick whom I thought was my best friend. Hell, I was the one who introduced Genevieve to Sharif. I met Genevieve in the police foundations program at Algonquin College, and we totally hit it off.

Genevieve and I became inseparable while at Algonquin College. A lot of the white students on the Algonquin College campus are fake people or undercover racists as hell but Genevieve seemed genuinely cool with black people. During the two years that I've known her, Genevieve attended all the black student parties at Algonquin College and dated several brothers. I thought she was cool, but I was wrong. Genevieve was a shameless slut. The bitch betrayed me and I cut her out of my life. I took my boyfriend Sharif back but I am still determined to make his sorry ass pay.

Don't believe all the shit you hear about Muslim women being submissive and weak. I sure as hell am nothing like that, even if I do wear the Hijab. One of the reasons why I am pissed off at Rahman is because I am a very sexual woman and I believe in taking care of my man's sexual needs. I am not like those other bitches who withhold the pussy from their man out of foolishness and then act surprised when they catch their man in bed with another bitch. I am a freaky Somali Muslim Hijabi, and my sexing is pretty damn good.

The last time Rahman and I had sex, I totally killed it, if I dare say so. We were walking back to our apartment on Donald Street in Ottawa's east end, having gone to the local mosque for Friday evening prayers. Hand in hand, just like any normal couple, that was us. An old French lady walking by told Rahman and I that we made for a cute couple, and I smiled at my man and nodded, for I was in agreement. We do look good together.

I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin and long black hair which I always tuck away under my Hijab. I wear stylish and sexy clothes, and my fondness for Yoga pants is legendary. I don't care if it's considered Fitnah ( sinful temptation ) I like to wear tight pants that show off my big round ass. My boyfriend Rahman can't get enough of my thick Somali ass, and I loved that about him. Rahman actually had his hand on my ass as we walked up the street, and as soon as we got home, we got busy.

Rahman didn't even wait for me to take off my shoes or my Hijab, the tall, lean and athletic Somali stud just grabbed me and started kissing me. I kissed Rahman back passionately, and then stroked his long and thick Somali dick through his masculine robes. I knelt before Rahman and began sucking on his dick. Rahman moaned softly and caressed my Hijab-covered head as I sucked his dick. I sucked my man off until he came and when he did, I drained him of his precious manly cum. Rahman sighed happily and winked at me. Am I good or what?

Next, Rahman laid me on the carpeted floor of our living room, and I hiked up my skirt and yanked down my crimson panties. Rahman buried his handsome face between my legs, and began eating my pussy with gusto. I moaned in pleasure as Rahman licked and fingered my pussy. Soon the brother had me crying out in orgasmic delight. Rahman really, really knows his way around the female body and I absolutely love that in a man.

After giving my pussy a tongue bath, Rahman put me on all fours and proceeded to kiss, lick and fondle that big ass of mine. My favorite Somali stud is an ass man, and I was delighted when Rahman spread my thick butt cheeks wide open and licked my butt hole. Rahman later worked that thick dick of his into my moist pussy while fingering my asshole. I absolutely love anal play, by the way.

A lot of Muslim women like it up the butt but cannot admit it. I am not one of them. Even though anal sex is considered haram in Islam, I let Rahman fuck me up the ass regularly. What can I say? I loved the feel of Rahman's thick Somali dick up my butt hole. See? I am a freaky woman who loves sex! What man in his right mind would cheat on a woman like me? That's what I want to know, ladies and gentlemen. I guess it's true what they say. Some men just can't get enough!

Now, if Rahman and I were still living in Somalia, where polygamy is the norm, I would have to accept his bullshit. Thankfully, we live in Ottawa, where women do have rights. Here's how I got back at Rahman. I took him to bed one night and asked him to try some kinky shit with me. Naturally, Rahman was totally cool with it.

Rahman is always horny, and I decided to use that against him. The Somali stud can't resist his Somali goddess. That's part of the fun for me and I am going to enjoy tormenting Rahman. I tied him up to a chair, made sure he couldn't get out of his restraints, and then snapped a chastity device on that big ole chocolate dick of his. I then sprung a surprise on him. You should have seen the look on Rahman's face when I snapped my fingers and his buddy Bilal came out of the shadows.

Bilal Said is a six-foot-tall, gorgeous Muslim scholar whom I met at Algonquin College. Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a French Canadian mother, Marianne Lucas, and a Senegalese Muslim immigrant father, Ali Said, Mr. Bilal is absolutely mighty fine. The stud has an MBA from McGill University and teaches business administration at Algonquin College. Bilal has shown a lot of interest in me when I was his student and even introduced me to his parents when they visited the college but I always rebuffed the sexy biracial Muslim instructor's advances, until my boyfriend Rahman cheated on me.

I, Farah Hussein, am going to cuckold my cheater of a boyfriend Rahman with my former professor Bilal. Rahman's eyes went wide when he saw Bilal, who smiled and waved at him. I stood there and kissed Bilal on the lips, then told Rahman exactly what I was going to do. Rahman struggled in his bonds but to no avail. Bilal and I got our freak on right in front of Rahman, and my Somali boyfriend watched us helplessly.

I knelt before Bilal and stroked his big caramel dick, and blew Rahman a kiss while doing it. As I sucked Bilal's dick, Bilal taunted Rahman, who struggled furiously in his bonds but couldn't get enough of them. I laughed, mocking Rahman as I sucked Bilal's dick, and when Bilal finally came, I sucked every last drop of his cum. I winked at Rahman, and polished Bilal's dick with my mouth. Hmmm, is it me or does Bilal's cum taste much better than Rahman's? Oh, and I should mention that Bilal's dick is bigger, too!

Next, Bilal bent me over, and got behind me, caressing my thick Somali ass as Rahman watched haplessly. I purred with contentment as Bilal kissed and licked my big ass, and then smacked it. All the things that I would normally let only Rahman do to me I let Bilal do, and more. As Bilal eased his thick dick into my cunt from behind, I watched the angry, hurt look on Rahman's handsome face. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

I thought of the pain I felt when I came home and found Genevieve sucking on Rahman's magnificent Somali dick, the dick I love, and the sheepish look on his face as I caught them together. The bastard had to pay, seriously! I urged Bilal to fuck me harder, and he was more than happy to oblige. Gripping my wide hips tightly, Bilal slammed his dick into my pussy. I moaned and screamed, crying out Bilal's name as he fucked me and he drilled my cunt until he came. After Bilal pulled out of me, I sucked his dick again.

While polishing Bilal's dick, I saw a hurt look on Rahman's face and saw that he was crying. Smiling, I kissed Bilal on the lips and then he put his clothes back on, waved Rahman goodbye and left. I stood there, hands on my hips, and drank in the defeated look I saw on Rahman's face. I smiled wickedly, feeling pretty satisfied. What goes around comes around, you know? I undid Rahman's bonds, told him we were over and then I left. Vengeance accomplished for this Somali chick! Bet you Rahman will think twice before cheating on a female next time. Me? I'm out of there!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers