Black Muslim Cuckoldress 02

Story Info
Somali chick is rescued from racists by Haitian guy.
1.4k words
1.73
7.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2017
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. The name is Farah Hussein and I'm a young Black Muslim woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and raised in provincial Ontario. These days, I'm studying police foundations at Algonquin College, and life simply couldn't be better. I recently got out of a bad relationship. Actually, make that two bad relationships. Let me explain.

My Somali ex-boyfriend Rahman Sharif cheated on me with my gal pal Genevieve Charles, and I dumped them both. I cuckolded Rahman with my former professor Bilal, and taught him a lesson he won't soon forget. When it comes to punishing those who've wronged me, whether male or female, black or white, I tend to be creative in a most wicked way. Don't piss off us Somali sisters, folks. Our vengeance is usually swift, creative and terrible.

After my relationship with Rahman Sharif ended, I had a very low opinion of the male of the species, and basically shunned male company. Still, I felt lonely and as a highly sexual woman, it's not a pleasant feeling. I recently met a promising young man. You see, I was walking around Kanata, walking my cousin Yasmin's annoying poodle Marduk when a couple of young white dudes started harassing me, calling me a towel head and stuff. I cussed them out and they got pissed. The fools actually attacked me!

I honestly don't know what would have happened if a certain brother hadn't jumped in. Tall, dark and handsome, the brother furiously waded into my attackers and actually fought them off. The brother looked at me and asked me if I was alright. I looked my rescuer up and down. Tall, well-dressed and handsome, the guy looked good, but I could tell that he wasn't Somali. In a deep voice that was French-accented, he asked me if I was alright. I smiled and nodded, and thus I met Roger Duchene, the Haitian stud who stole my heart.

Ladies and gentlemen, I used to be one of those Somali Muslim sisters who swore that she would never date or have any dealings with men from outside the Somali community. Well, I was wrong. I thought that Rahman Sharif was the man for me, but he betrayed me with that fat white slut Genevieve Charles, and my faith in men basically vanished like ice in the sun. I honestly thought I would never open up to a man again, but Roger Duchene was different from just about every man I'd met up until that point.

Roger Duchene, the chivalrous Haitian guy walked me and that annoying dog Marduk to my cousin Yasmin's house and wished me a goodnight. I found it odd that this gorgeous, masculine man didn't ask for my number but figured he was shy or something. I left it at that, and when I told my cousin Yasmin what happened, she was stunned. Yasmin apparently thought that Kanata was a safe place. Fuck that, I've seen more weirdoes in Kanata than in the east end of Ottawa where I live. The creeps live in the suburbs, not the frigging hood!

I decided to creep Roger Duchene on Facebook, and easily found his profile. I found out quite a bit about Roger, and it was very surprising. Roger is twenty two years old, a civil engineering student at Carleton University and he was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, but moved to the City of Ottawa for school. Oh, and Roger Duchene had a rainbow flag as his wallpaper on his Facebook background, with the words "bisexual visibility" written below. I was stunned to see this. What the fuck is something like that doing on a young black man's Facebook profile?

Now, in Somali culture, the word for gay men is "qaniis" and the word for gay women or lesbians is "qaniisad". We have such elements within Somali society but it's not like in the West, where girly guys and masculine females go around parading on the streets and shit. In Somalia, men who sleep with men and females who are sexually attracted to other females keep it to themselves. We are an Islamic nation, thank you very much. If you're gay or lesbian and you're in Somalia, you'd better act normal while in public and keep your damn mouth shut. Otherwise you might get stoned and I don't mean the fun way.

I won't lie to you and say that I've never seen openly gay people in the African community. This Somali sister is not that naïve. I must say that the gay guys I met were usually girly and annoying, instead of tall, handsome and masculine like Roger Duchene. The Haitian brother mystified me. I decided to send him a friend request, along with a thank you note for saving my plump Somali ass from those racist white dudes out in Kanata.

Imagine my surprise when Roger added me as a friend right away on Facebook, and wrote his number. I pondered over it, and then typed it into my iPhone and called Roger. The brother picked up immediately, and we ended up spending two hours on the phone. At the end of our lengthy conversation, I heard myself invite Roger to grab a bite with me at the Saint Laurent Mall food court, and the brother happily accepted. I don't normally do stuff like that but there's something different about Roger Duchene, and, um, even at this point, so early into our relationship, the Haitian brother had quite an effect on me!

The next day, around noon, I took the bus to the Saint Laurent Mall and met with Roger Duchene at the food court. We grabbed some Chinese food from Manchu Wok, and sat down at the center of the crowded food court, and I must say, I liked what I saw and I don't mean the food. Roger Duchene looked really good in a red silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots. Oh, and the brother smelled good, too.

We talked for a bit, and then I finally worked up the nerve to ask Roger Duchene the burning question. Was the tall, manly Haitian brother a fag? I didn't use those exact words, of course. Roger smiled and told me that he was bisexual, as in he slept with girls and guys. I was shocked, and bluntly asked him if he'd ever been with a man. Roger smiled and told me that he'd never had sex with anyone, male or female, but felt attracted to both sexes. Another stunner for me. I didn't know that someone could be bisexual AND a virgin. Wow!

Promptly I changed the subject, and quizzed Roger about life at Carleton University, a school I was considering transferring to once I graduated from Algonquin College. I've heard great things about the criminology program at Carleton and as a police foundations major, it is right up my alley. Roger and I talked, and then the brother smiled and asked me if I had a boyfriend. I blushed, and shook my head. Roger grinned, flashing me that fearless smile of his, and then invited me to go catch a movie with him. Avengers II or something. What do you think I said?

Roger Duchene and I went to the Silver City movie theater off of Blair Station, catching the 96 bus at Saint Laurent. Avengers II was fun, and I liked the fights between killer robots and superheroes, but what I really liked what Roger's company. The tall, fine Haitian brother was honest and open, a far cry from a certain Somali dude who lied to me and cheated on me. Now, I'm not a big fan of homosexuality since I consider it a sin, as do most Muslims, but I respected Roger's honesty.

At the end of the movie, I thanked Roger Duchene for a wonderful time and the brother waited with me at the bus station. As my bus finally got there, I impulsively hugged Roger and he smiled. My heart skipped a beat when Roger looked into my eyes, and I smiled nervously and got on the bus. I waved Roger goodbye as the bus left for Vanier, where I live, and I smiled to myself. What a man, eh?

As a Muslim woman, I believe that everything that happens in this world is the Will of the Most High. That's why I've decided to claim Roger Duchene as my own. The Haitian brother is tall and masculine, and from his body language, I could tell that he was attracted to me. I am going to cure Roger Duchene of his sexual confusion. Once the Haitian gets a taste of my sweet Somali pussy, he won't be bisexual or queer or whatever anymore. Yes, Somali pussy is THAT good. I swear it. Do wish me luck, though!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers