Black Negligee Red Panties

Story Info
Traffic Stop - Night Patrol eats pussy, rims, and sucks cum.
1.5k words
4.01
19.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart was a young Traffic Officer about 24 years old. As an attractive young man with dark hair and an easy smile his sex life remained active. He usually works late nights and of course that puts a bind on his night life. Bart hates the idea of masturbating because he likes to live a correct and moral life style. Bart was beginning to get pent up from working nights though. He often got very fatigued from midnight to about six in the morning.

Sitting in his patrol car radaring traffic on a back street he chose for taking quick naps, he found himself thinking of women. Then he thought of his last date and his last lay. He remembered how nice she looked naked. He could not help himself and got hard thinking about it. This woke him up a little and suddenly his radar gun beeped. He had a speeder. He saw the speeder swerve a little.

Finally he could get his mind off of women for a minute so he would not have to think of his hard on. He cranked up the car and put it in gear. He was chasing a Black Jaguar running over the speed limit. When he caught up with it he turned on the lights. Perhaps because he still had a hard on he decided not to call it in but just warn the driver and see if anything was up. She put on the brake lights, and signaled to the right to pull over. Actually she turned right into a small abandoned drive way shrouded with trees. She came to a stop in a small open space that turned out to be a small circle so their cars were not directly in line.

Up Skirt

As he approached he could see it was a lady driver. When he came closer he could see she was attractive. She looked out of her window right at his raging hard on. Her lips developed a wisp of a smile. He took his flashlight and shined it in her face as if professional but it was to blind her for a minute so he could get a look at her. At first it looked like she had on a black dress, but then his flashlight revealed that it was a see through negligee that was easy to see her skin. He saw her brown puffy nipples through it. He let the light beam travel down her front. He could see the band of her bright red panties, and kept looking. Her negligee was very short and was riding up on her hips. This revealed her pussy mound in bright red. She was in a slouched position with her hips scooted forward just a little to reveal her pussy better. Even his face almost turned crimson. Her legs very very shapely all the way up to her crotch. He thought he could see some black pubic hair under the band and the faint outline of her pussy crack and lips. He saw a small knot that through the material that was her clit.

Finally he said, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

She said, "Was I speeding? I am sorry if I was. How can I make it up to you?" She looked directly at his pulsing hard on.

Bart could not think straight by this time.

She turned on her interior light. Bart could see she had a soft off white leather interior. The interior light showed right through her negligee. He stared. Softly she said "here let me get out." She got out and standing in front of him she was a bit shorter, she raised her hands high and said, "Do you want to frisk me?"

He couldn't speak, but he shook his head no, but his hands reached out and lightly touched her side. Then he lightly rubbed her side only for a couple inches. When nothing alarming happened, he gently rubbed up and down her side. He could feel the band on her panties and up to the sides of her breasts. He got bolder and rubbed more of her breasts. He thumbed her nipples. When she groaned he took it as encouragement. It did not take long before he fondled her breasts thoroughly. As he bent down to kiss her nipples through the fabric he let a hand wander down her back and on her ass. He cupped her ass cheeks, and rubbed them good feeling the softness, and then up and down her crack. He let the hand go below her hem and he slipped his hand under her panties and felt the bare butt cheek.

She grabbed his hand and said "No not yet, come over here." There was a soft grassy spot in the circle. She led him by the hand. They laid down and Bart was still speechless. She reached over and rubbed his super sensitive raging hard on. He kissed her neck and she unbuckled his pants. Then she undid his shirt. They kissed, groped, and rolled around for a bit. He hardly realized it that he was naked until she sat on his chest. She was now naked. Either this was a dream or she was the most beautiful woman in creation. He felt her pubic hair rubbing his chest as she moved up toward his face.

She rubbed her clit up his chest hair, and finally on his chin. She teased his lips with her clit and then her pussy lips. She said "hold your tongue out." She planted her pussy on the bridge of his nose letting her pussy lips separate by his nose, and then slid down his nose slowly until her pussy was on his tongue and her clit was sliding on the tip of his nose. Finally her clit slipped onto his tongue and his lips. "Kiss and suck it."

The Dropper

He kissed licked and sucked. She turned around and planted her pussy on his mouth again with her asshole on his nose. He held out his tongue. She reached to the side and took a small dropper. Without him knowing it she squeezed some drops on his tongue. Soon like a date rape drug, he was out of it, was uninhibited, and susceptible to suggestion. She slid her crotch up and down his face. He licked and smelled her entire crotch. He kissed her firm butt cheeks. She said "That tastes good doesn't it?"

He moaned, "Uh huh." He licked her asshole.

She said "you love kissing and licking ass don't you?" "uh huh." She continued "You like kissing anyone's ass and it is your favorite hobby isn't it?"

"Uh huh."

"If I cum you will eat my cum won't you?"

"Uh huh."

"You love to eat, taste, and swallow anyone's cum don't you?"

"Uh huh"

"You would eat, kiss, and suck any crotch for cum wouldn't you?"

"Uh huh."

"You would love to suck cock and balls for the cum wouldn't you?" "uh huh."

A dark figure came out of the shadows. She scooted back a little on his face. The figure knelt down in front of her over Bart's chest. He already had his cock out and it was dripping pre-cum. He was about to ejaculate any second. Bart had his mouth open and tongue stretched out. The dark figure of a man waited to the last second and stuck his cock in Bart's mouth. A big load of cum shot in ropes to the back of Bart's mouth leaving strings of it on the roof of his mouth and in his cheeks and a final large drop on his tongue. She said, "Taste it baby, feel it, love it, and swallow it. Dream of more."

This was followed by several more figures from the dark unloading cum into Bart's mouth. Later she jacked Bart's cock scooping up his cum and feeding it into his mouth. She had them help her put Bart back in his car. They threw his clothes into the seat beside him.

Just as the sun was about to rise Bart woke up. In a panic he realized he was naked but could not remember why. Quickly he looked around and saw his clothes in the seat. He grabbed them and got dressed. Thank god he thought, nothing seems to be missing. He had a new taste in his mouth. It tasted good but he felt he needed to brush his teeth, take a shower, and get some sleep before work the next shift. He had an odd desire to get more of that taste but he did not know what it was.

She drove home after a productive night. Her garage door opened automatically and she came into the garage and let it close before turning on the lights. After several more of these episodes in last night's locality she would start in a new area of town. She wondered how long it will take before Bart discovers that he likes to take it up the rear.