Black Nympho Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, yeah that shit was good," Sisco still reeled in the after-sense of the orgasm. He pulled his dick out and fell down on the bed next to Benji, who was still lying with his legs spread wide, feeling the cool air against his moist, cum splattered pussy hole.

Benji was so horny now that he just jacked off for a couple of seconds before he came all over himself, his sperm coating his chest and face. He was still moaning in delight and squeezing and spreading his legs open and shut, as if he was still being fucked.

"Damn boy, you love the dick, don't you?" Sisco chuckled at the obviously still lustful Benji." You got some libido, but don't worry, so do I."

Sisco scooped up some of the cum from Benji's chest and chin and fed it to him. He then leaned over and kissed him. Benji felt SIsco's warm tongue enter his mouth and he returned the favour, happy at least to be able to put something inside him for a change. Lying in a spooning position, Sisco embraced Benji's body close to him, his crotch firmly pressed to Benji's ass and his dick placed neatly between the two buns.

"I wasn't lying, I've been wanting to hit this sexy ass for a long time," Sisco whispered in Benji's ear as their kiss broke.

"Yeah I don't blame you. But I can say the same for you too, I've been lusting you a long time. You have a great body," Benji replied, running his hands all over Sisco's arms as he so did and feeling the hard, ropey muscles the rugby player had.

Sisco laughed a little," You took my dick like a champ. How many guys you been with?"

"Two. I've always bottomed though, don't care much for top..."

"Oh I can tell a freaky bottom when I see one. Just can't get enough of the dick. Don't worry, we'll find a way to satisfy your appetite," Sisco said and leaned in to kiss Benji's neck.

"We? Who's we?" Benji asked puzzled by the remark.

"You'll find out soon enough."

The two boys swapped sperm flavoured spit for some time, before they began to notice they were both hard again. They kissed a little longer, continuing the four play for some time, before Benji felt Sisco's masterful dick moving in and around his ass. He lifted his legs, allowing access and soon he felt Sisco's dick pressing firmly into his still loose pussy. Sisco entered him again, this time without using his hands and began fucking him in the spooning position.

The two fucked until late in the night. The following day, Benji decided to finish the lab report on his own, still feeling a little awkward. He avoided Sisco the whole day.

12