Black Nympho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sisco grabbed him by the back of the head and pushed it down on his dick. Benji started to gag a little but soon mastered sucking Sisco's dick. It wasn't long before it was unleashed and hard, it's full ten inches throbbing alive in Benji's mouth. But the bottom wasn't intimidated, he continued to lick the pipe and swallow and suck as much as he could. He deep throated it all the way to the bottom and felt like he was gagging but then he suppressed it and just let Sisco's dick sit there for a while. Meanwhile, the top was having the time of his life, he now knew why men gave the best head. Benji was born to suck dick, there was no question about that. He was making his dick feel like it was being worked on by a whole village. Behind Benji, Bruce had replaced his finger with his tongue and was soon rimming and lapping at his ass like it was covered in candy. He squeezed Benji's ass and loved the way the fat flash felt like pizza dough in his hands. Benji had an ass to die for, a big bubble that also was muscled in all the right places. He removed his tongue and pressed his fat dick at the entrance, slapping it a little and making the pucker wink at him some more.

"Yeah baby, put that shit in my ass." Benji broke off sucking Sisco's dick long enough to say that. The response from Sisco was immediate.

"Who the hell said you can talk bitch!" he shouted at him and shoved his dick back in Benji's mouth and began to brutally fuck his face. Benji couldn't do anything but take it, his head flopping like a toy, his mouth leaking spit and precum, noisy with the sound of repetitive, lubricated face-fucking.

Bruce laughed harshly at this, a sort of thuggish, dominating sound that reminded Benji once again who was clearly in charge: anyone but him. He moaned and grunted as his face was being abused, but the pressure and feeling of Bruce's slick dick on his asshole was too tempting and he poked his ass backwards in order to try and push himself in on it. Bruce immediately pulled back.

"What the fuck! I fuck you when I want on my own terms, bitch. Hell this is one undisciplined slut," he slapped Benji's ass as he said so and continued to slap his ass until Benji was moaning in protest.

"Are you going to do what we tell you?" Bruce asked as he slapped Benji again," huh?"

Sisco pulled his dick out and looked down at Benji," answer the man."

"Ow! Yes I will," Benji managed to say.

"Good. You better start acting right or you going to get punished... tonight you are ours, got that?"

"Yes I do," Benji replied meekly and swallowed Sisco's dick once again. Sisco grabbed him by the back of his head with one hand and once again began to skull fuck him. This time he was using the full length of his thrusts and hitting the back of Benji's throat, which was starting to ache along with his jaw. But Benji tried to bear it and just concentrated on making Sisco cum... that was the only way he could get out of this situation for now.

Meanwhile Bruce continued playing with Benji's ass, he spread his cheeks and slapped it a little (softly this time), he fingered and rubbed the pucker and slapped his dick on it, he massaged it, he poked his dick in a little just until he began to feel tightness and then pulled it out. He did everything to it that would make Benji feel a whole lot of sensation but he didn't fuck it just yet. Benji was beginning to think he was being deliberately brutalised, as a way to completely break him down and hence the teasing. He didn't know how long he could he go on like this... and just then he felt Bruce's tongue on his ass again. He was getting tossed and rimmed again and he was loving it and damn near screaming in its effect. Suddenly he felt Sisco dick tighten and next thing was grunting loudly and dumping copious amounts of sperm in Benji's abused mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Benji moaned as he felt his mouth flooded and tasted the bitter, salty sperm. Sisco was still making animal noises and when they finally subsided, he pulled his dick out, which was still hard, and began to smack Benji face with it. Some drops of cum fell onto Benji's face as he did so.

"You lasted a little less than I was anticipating there," Bruce said to Sisco.

"I know. But this boy knows how to handle a dick..."

"True that." Bruce said," But let's see how much dick exactly he can handle," he added.

Benji made an intelligent guess as to what that mean and soon was being pulled up by his arm, bent over the desk and had his ass sticking out. He turned around and saw Bruce approach him, his dick fully ready and hard. Bruce spread Benji ass cheeks one more time and this time he followed through, pressing his dick at Benji's hole and then pressing further until he had broken all the way in. Benji had regained a little tightness since Bruce had entered him earlier so it hurt a little, though only just. He didn't however expect to be immediately fucked so quickly, which was exactly what he got from Bruce. Less than a minute of being inside him, Bruce was already pumping away at top speed, his one arm holding Benji's shoulder, his other squeezing Benji's ass, fucking him in the classic doggy style position. Benji was doing his best not to scream as he was being ruthlessly fucked. He was frowning and biting his lower lip and trying to stop himself from showing that he was in too much pain. But pretty soon he couldn't take it.

"Aww shit!" he cried out. But Bruce carried out like he couldn't hear him. "Please man! That shit hurts yo!" he tried again, this time Bruce did hear him and slowed down again, although his stride picked up depth and he began to long dick Benji. This was much improved and soon once again Benji was beginning to relax. He dropped his weight a bit more and began to push his booty back, throwing that ass back into Bruce's thrusts and meeting him half way. This continued for another five minutes or so, Bruce's deep, long thrusts at a slow pace being met by Benji's increasingly enthusiastic back thrusts. By that point, Benji was pretty loose and lucid, he began to pump his ass back more and more and soon was raising his back more too and twisting his head around and looking at his own ass being fucked.

"Yeah boy, fuck that ass. Fuck it real good!"

Bruce grabbed his ass with both hands and began to fuck him faster. Soon he had picked up a fast rhythm again and was fucking the shit out of Benji. This time however Benji was up to it and soon he was throwing his ass back just as fast as Bruce was giving him dick.

Sisco was standing by, admiring his friends fucking the shit out of each other and thinking about his turn coming up," Shit I think the ho likes it now!" he joked.

"Damn straight! He loves it," Bruce said, not missing a beat. "Ain't that right B?"

"Hell yeah!" Benji was happy to say. He was't kidding either, that dick was working magic in his booty and he wasn't going to be shy about. He pumped his ass back further, dropping his fat, brown booty till every thrust Bruce was putting in began to ripple his cheeks and make his ass look like an ocean in hurricane season.

Sisco was witnessing a titanic battle here, a top versus bottom battle of the sex as the two fucked like crazy with wild passion. Bruce was beginning to grunt more and more, no doubt an athlete at the peak of his game, but now beginning to tire as he had been fucking Benji consistently like that for a long time... but Benji was still looking fresh. His entire body was sweaty, but other than that his face showed a look of vigorous excitement. He didn't look tired at all.

After a couple of minutes, Bruce was beginning to lose tempo and Benji was starting to take charge of the fucking, bouncing his shit all up and down Bruce's dick.

"Fuck me! Yeah boy fuck that shit! Beat it up boy! Fuck me! Yeah! Please baby fuck me!" He shouted, driving his dick giver on and on.

Bruce was suddenly spurred on. He stopped, grabbed Benji's one leg and raised it, lifting Benji up and twisting him, till he was lying on the desk sideways and his leg was raised up lying on his shoulder. He continued to fuck Benji like that, the new position at a slight angle and hitting his ass slightly differently. The change was most notable on Benji, who was loving being fucked this way a lot. His body began to twist and squirm like a fish out of water in response to the angles the dick was making. His back turned and his arms kept wailing around wildly as he was being tempestuously analized.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me baby! Please fuck that ass boo," he moaned, twisting like a possessed person. Several pieces of paper that was lying around on the desk ended being stuck to his sweaty back and crushed in his ecstasy thrall. The books and work things that Micheal had on his desk were all unceremoniously pushed over the edge as Benji was being fucked senseless.

"Yo Sisco, whenever you're ready, dawg" Bruce said to his friend, who had been standing by patiently, waiting for his hard on to rebuilt itself.

"Yeah man, let me have a crack at that pussy, I've waited long enough," Sisco said and moved in and stood next to Bruce.

Bruce pumped his hips one last quick fire round before he pulled out, leaving Benji feeling empty. But that wasn't to last because Sisco was soon pushing his dick up in Benji's ass. Sisco did a couple of thrusts in there but soon pulled out.

"Get on the bed, I wanna fuck you there," he commanded. Benji didn't wait to be told twice and jumped up of the desk and got on the bed. He bent over, his ass poked out at Sisco invitingly.

"How do you want me daddy?" he teased, showing off his sexy, caramel skinned ass and shaking it a little.

"Get on your back. I want you to look me in the eyes as I beat your pussy up," he said. Benji did as he was told. He was on his back, legs spread wide and his asshole stretched and gaped as he waited for Sisco to mount him. Sisco grabbed him by the thighs and pulled him down a little, that was Benji's ass was sticking out slightly over the edge of the bed. From that position, Sisco aimed his dick at Benji's butt hole, plugged it in and began fucking away. There was no nice warm up period, it was game time and Sisco began fucking into Benji who was spread open, on his back and loving it. Sisco used his tall height to his advantage, his legs were firmly placed on the ground while his strong arms were pressed into the bed, a strong position that had him planted like a tree but still with the flexibility to easily pump his hips up and down, his chest above Benji's and his long dick plummeting deep inside Benji's ass.

"Oooh that it's hitting it deep baby, I love that shit." Benji moaned. He slapped Sisco's ass with both his hands, encouraging him," Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass!" he shouted. He got what he wanted. Sisco picked up intense speed and was digging in deep and fucking Benji with intensity. "Yeah! That's it! Fuck that ass!"

"You like this dick bitch?" Sisco said, looking into Benji's eyes.

"I love that shit baby! I love that dick!"

"Didn't know you could be such a slut... wish I did, I would have been fucking your ass for years," Sisco said softly. He dropped his weight on Benji, their mouths clashed and they kissed passionately. And Sisco still continued to pump into Benji. They broke their kiss.

"Oh that's good baby, I can feel your dick all the way in me. It feels sooo good."

"Hell yeah! You nasty mutherfucker! First you sucked the shit out of my dick now you got me banging your guts, fucking you like a cheap ass ho. You like getting fucked by a man?"

"Yes baby I do- please! Don't stop!" Benji moaned. He was in love with the moment. His tight ass was being fucked by Sisco, a super hot guy, built like an Adonis. While Bruce was stocky and muscular, with big arms and big shoulders, Sisco was built more like a swimmer, tall height and not a single ounce of fat on his perfected body, ropes of muscle covering the entire length like an ancient vine on a wall. It was as if Zeus had made him, everything about Sisco's body was god like, including his dick, a massive tool that was like a weapon of great destruction. While Benji was very good looking himself, his body more like Sisco's then Bruce, also perfected through the long time playing of sport, he was a bit skinnier around the legs, big on the shoulders and chest and had large thighs and a big, beefy bubble butt that he loved to get fucked. To top it off, Benji had looks to die for, features that made him look like he could have modelled for Abercrombie and Fitch.

"Hell no I ain't stopping. Not until I bust my nutt in your ass, I ain't stopping," Sisco said.

"Oh yeah man! I want that cream baby, I want that cream in my ass!"

"Don't worry son, you're going to get it. Bruce you want to hit man?" Sisco asked Bruce.

"Hell of course," Bruce laughed and moved over to the bed. Sisco pulled his dick out Benji, grabbed the bed by the side and pulled it away from the wall. Bruce picked Benji over and turned him around, placing his hips high in the air and his face firmly pressed into the mattress. Benji stuck his ass out and Bruce grabbed the cheeks and using just his pelvis, pushed his dick inside Benji and began to fuck. Sisco jumped and got over on the other side of the bed, grabbed Benji's head and lifted him till he was on all fours.

"Let's spitroast this bitch," he said and shoved his dick into Benji's agape mouth and began to fuck his face. They continued to do this to Benji for a long time, regularly swapping places and taking turns to fuck Benji's ass and mouth, sometimes fucking him missionary style with his head hanging over the edge of the bed and a dick in it or sometimes he'd be on his hands and knees and getting it doggy style. At one point, Bruce went away for a little while and did not say why. When he came back, he was grinning and gave Sisco a look like there was something else going on. Benji didn't know what it was, but he wasn't going to ask just as long as someone was fucking him. He was surprised at everyone's stamina, including his own. After about forty minutes of getting fucked, he finally came and had such a huge orgasm from the pounding he was getting that he ended up nutting on his face. During his orgasm, his asshole was squeezing Bruce's dick and he came too, unloading his sperm inside Benji's battered insides. Sisco joined in on the action and fed Benji his own cum and Bruce's leaking from his ass. Benji greedily ate it all and had it smeared all over his lips too. After that was a short break before Benji asked if they could still carry on fucking him. Sisco did so and after about ten minutes the door opened and someone else came into the room.

For the second that time that evening Benji nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the door being opened. Why the hell hadn't someone locked it? Benji was really trying to figure that out. As it was, Michael had just returned to his room. Benji was still being fucked by Sisco, who didn't even acknowledge Michael's return. He just carried on humping at Benji who was lying on his front, his ass poked out and his head raised looking at Michael.

"Well what have we here?" Micheal said, smiling.

"What does it look like? We got Benji taking our dicks like a slut, like I told you?" Bruce said.

"Shit I couldn't believe it at first. He didn't seem like a fag to me," Micheal pondered, while eying the delicious sight of Benji, on his stomach, his ass poked out and getting it dug out by Sisco and his chest up and his head rocking back like a rag doll.

Benji thought he maybe should have said something, then realised he had no argument and had nothing to say.

"Well as you can see for yourself, he clearly is," Bruce said. He then made his way around the bed to where Benji's head was and put his dick in the bottom's mouth. Benji immediately swallowed, moaning as he did so.

He then pulled his mouth of Bruce's dick and said to Micheal," Lock the door and bring your dick here."

Micheal did exactly that. He was standing next to Bruce in front of Benji, already naked and his flaccid dick was hanging limply against Benji's face as he was giving Bruce a blowjob. Benji pulled his mouth of Bruce's dick and swallowed Michael's dick. Soon it was semi hard and Benji was able to put some of both their dicks inside his mouth. He rubbed and sucked on the dicks together, intensifying the friction and making Micheal's dick rock hard. It was massive, just as big as Sisco's or Bruce's when it was hard and for the time being Benji could only manage one at a time. He sucked on it and bobbed his head with intense speed, like he was trying to catch the train and was making Micheal's initiation into their group the best possible that it could be. He licked Micheal's shaft, running his tongue and lips all across the dick and slurping it like a fruit ice cream and moaning the whole time from the pleasure he was receiving from getting his ass tagged by Sisco.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Sisqo," Benji turned his head around to say. Bruce slapped his face a little.

"Hey! Don't fuck around, suck our dicks bitch," he shouted and Benji swallowed the dick he was holding in his hand and sucked on it. But Sisco intensified the thrusting, this time he dropped his weight onto his arms and began to power thrust into Benji like a demon.

"Awwwwwwwww shiiiiit!" Benji moaned. "Damn! Fuck that ass Sisco. Fuck me! Oh babbeee fuck me! Oooooh yeah fuck me!"

"Fuck his ass Sisco, you heard the bitch say it," Bruce said. Benji carried on getting this and was moaning like a girl now, beginning to think that maybe he had asked for too much. He was losing concentration and had stopped sucking on Bruce's and Mike's dicks. This annoyed Bruce, who grabbed Benji by his head and plunged his dick inside his face and began to fuck his john in and out. Benji was a little startled and his head was being thrashed like a pinyata and he started to moan even more as his screams were being muffled and his mouth was salivating like an animal. Bruce pulled out, leaving a trail of spit and precum leaking from Benji's battered mouth which gasped like a swimmer coming for breath when it left his mouth, and Micheal pushed in. Benji thought maybe Mike would be more gentle because he wasn't accustomed to the dynamics but he slammed it in and fucked Benji's mouth like Bruce had, ruthlessly. Seems like he had gotten the dynamics right from the start. Benji was the bitch and all his holes were there to be fucked.

"Suck my dick cocksucker!" Micheal commanded as he thrust his dick inside Benji's throat and slapped his balls against Benji's chin. Benji followed orders. He sucked on dick, using his expert throat to squeeze Micheal's phallus. Benji was finding himself coping with the face banging he was receiving and very soon was taking control, using his hand and pressing his lips to squeeze Micheal's long, black and fat phallus

"Oh shit! You nasty mutherfucker... damn!" Michael was reacting to the blowjob he was receiving with vigour. He wasn't used to getting his dick sucked by guys, but what he was getting from Benji was something exceptional, something most girls couldn't give him. It seemed like a guy was giving him the best oral sex ever. "You suck that dick good baby. That's what's up!"

Benji pulled his face of the dick, spit and cum leaving a trail," Oh? You like that shit Mikey?"

"Hell yeah!" Michael said," You got a hot mouth and you seem to be the Tiger Woods of sucking dick." Everyone laughed.

"I don't know about that, but if you like the lips, you should try the ass yo," Benji invited.

"Is it? Well let me just wait for Sisco to finish doing his thing..."Micheal said. "In the meanwhile..." he grabbed Benji by the back of the head and shoved his head on top of his dick again, fucking it ruthlessly. "Suck that dick!" he fucked it in and out of Benji's mouth, which was managing well and was able to swallow most of the shaft up to the nuts. "Damn boy, you nasty!"