Black Nympho Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh... oh... ooh, baby... you can make me come baby... ooh," he moaned in ecstasy. He'd never felt such pleasure before. Even when he and Patrick fucked like crazy, he didn't get it so good. Best part of it was that this was really only the foreplay really. He knew that Bruce would need to cum and that he would probably want to fuck him. No matter, Benji was so horny he could suck a horse's dick in lust.

Bruce fingered his ass some more, massaging the prostate and tongueing his swollen boy pussy around his finger simultaneously. He knew that it couldn't go on for too long, Benji was going to cum soon and it was absolutely important that he did so when he had Bruce's dick in his ass, considering this was their first time together. It would add to the allusion of being dominated that Benji so craved, the knowledge that his dick giver was always to come first. He pulled his finger out of Benji's ass and stood up. Benji was still moaning, pleasure still shooting through his body so badly he didn't realise he wasn't being fingered any more, when Bruce grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around and kissed him. The two boys kissed passionately, rubbing their hands all over their bodies , with Bruce's hands squeezing Benji's ass and Benji's touching and holding Bruce's dick.

"What you going to do with that?" asked Bruce playfully.

"Watch and see. You might enjoy this." Benji said and dropped down on his knees. He kissed and tongued the fabric that covered Bruce's dick, worshiping the very item that had just given him such intense pleasure. He pulled back the underwear and out popped Bruce's monster, causing Benji to gasp at its size. He had seen it in the showers before, even had fantasises about it, but never had he seen it erect. It had to be at least 10 inches.

"Bruce what have you been feeding this thing," joked Benji.

Bruce smiled and added," it's all natural baby. But it's about to feed you a whole load."

Benji smiled at the sound of that prospect. Jacking it off a little, he began to size it up and brought his head closer to it, as if trying to spot any imperfections on this perfect thing. Kissing the head first, he then put the tip into his mouth and began to suck, then taking in more till soon he was a third down from the top. Slowly he began to bob and suck on the meat, then faster, letting it come into his mouth more and more till he could feel it filled with man flesh. He pulled it out again and took a good look at it, liking its wet and shiny appearance just as much as Bruce had liked his wet and shiny asshole. He put it back in his mouth, letting it drop further down the shaft till he was past half way. He used his tongue to rub all round the massive sausage inside his mouth, breathing in through his nostrils to allow more passage into it, and then breathing out through his nostrils again, but not before allowing some hot air to come into his mouth and warm and add further to the pleasure he was giving his friend's dick. He slurped and sucked on the shaft, feeling the veins with his tongue that meandered around Bruce's dick like a snake. He loved the feel of that soft spongy feel, soft as velvet yet as big as a small child's arm. He brought his head back and slurped and sucked on the head, allowing his lips and tongue to smother the thickest part of Bruce's dick. He would send his friend into grunts of pleasure every time his tongue circled and tickled the sensitive nerves underneath the cockhead and tasting the oozing pre-cum that would pop every second or so from Bruce's dick. Then without warning, Benji swallowed the shaft into his mouth till it was nearly all the way in. Bruce gasped and threw his head back as this happened. He couldn't believe Benji was taking such mastery over his massive dick. This was turning out to be one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. To add even further sweetness to his pleasure, Benji pushed his head down the shaft even more till his face was touching Bruce's pubic hair. He salivated like an alien being on the dick, spit forming at the edges of his mouth and leaking out. Pulling the dick out, he slobbered and wiped it all over his face and spat at it, getting it all juicy and wet before putting it back in his mouth to continue the suck.

Bruce was impressed with Benji's dicksucking abilities. He clearly was no rookie. Since he'd fucked Patrick before he'd seen his dick and it was no small feature. So Benji must really have had a lot of practice on that dick, since he was showing off his obvious skills so brazenly. This was a challenge then. Bruce was being challenged, inadvertently so however, by his friend. Benji had had his salad tossed and boy pussy fingered, so much that he'd been horny up enough to suck Bruce's dick without the slightest bit of shame. But in so doing, he had challenged Bruce as to who was the better lover. Now it was time to fuck him, Bruce thought, just to remind him who was boss.

He let a couple of moments pass, enjoying the warmth and wetness of Benji's hot mouth a little further. Benji was on cloud nine, on his knees with a big black dick in his mouth, the boy was in paradise. That was why he felt a little annoyed when he felt Bruce pull his dick out and grab him by the shoulders and pull him up. Once up, the two lovers kissed again, sucking on each other's tongue's and swapping dick-flavoured spit. As Benji kissed Bruce's neck, Bruce whispered in his ear.

"So you ready to give me some more of that ass?" Bruce asked the rhetorical question.

In response, Benji broke their embrace, went over to the bed, practically threw himself down on it and put his ass up and his legs above his head.

Brain laughed," Damn! Didn't know you needed it that much."

He went over to Benji's obscene posture and put his dick on Benji's butt-hole. He looked his friend in those green eyes that Bruce always thought were so damn sexy, and saw only one thing there: lust. Benji wanted that dick, he didn't care what this would mean that he was stripping himself of any authority over his friend and fellow prefect. He wanted to feel that warm member buried deep in his guts. Bruce pushed the head in slowly, worried that Benji's pussy hole might be too tight. He was right. The hole barely opened as Bruce pushed his dick inwards. But soon it began to yield and half his head was in. Benji was in intense pain then, he was doing his best not to scream and wake the whole hostel up. When he felt the entire head enter his eyes nearly popped out in discomfort. It was excruciating, but no pain, no gain, he thought.

Bruce began to slowly fuck Benji's ass, rocking back and forth to allow the sphincter muscle to relax while pushing himself further and further in. Soon half his giant dick was inside and he could feel the warmth of Benji's insides pleasure his tool. Benji moaned in pain as Bruce pushed and pushed more of the dick all the way in by gradually pumping in the massive black rod. He began to increase his tempo, dropping more weight onto his pelvis as he fucked his friend's hot ass. Soon his entire shaft was housed in the cavity and Benji was getting properly dicked on now, the tempo a lot faster as he felt his guts being torn apart as Bruce was getting into a steady rhythm. Bruce put one leg on the bed to give himself more leverage as he felt Benji's ass finally loosen up.

Benji was soon loving every second of this fucking. He recognized the gradual release of his sphincter muscles as they began to accommodate the dick that was forcing it's way in. With each thrust he moaned, his eyes closed as his head was thrown back in ecstasy. His legs were up by his head and rocked freely as he was being ridden and his arms were spread out wide. As Bruce thrusted in and out of his tight boy pussy, Benji felt closer to a dam of lust bursting open, such powerful lust that he was scared it may destroy him if he didn't so love it right now. He popped his head up to have a look at the massacre that was taking place at his ass as Bruce drilled Benji in and out like a jackhammer. He loved the sight of the big dick disappearing in and reappearing out of his crevice. He could feel Bruce's massive balls slap his prostate as Bruce soon reached a fast pace, his one leg on the bed and the other on the floor, as he dropped his weight and picked it up again, fucking Benji for all he was worth.

"Damn this pussy is good. It's so tight and hot," said Bruce with a naughty tone to his voice. He was trying to test Benji's openness by calling his ass 'pussy'.

But Benji was not to be outdone." Yeah fuck that pussy. Take it baby," he moaned.

Bruce was getting closer to climaxing. He climbed onto the bed, now both his legs on top, put his hands down on Benji's thighs and fucked up and down with full speed like he was drilling for oil.

"Ohhh!" Benji moaned loudly as he was being fucked brutally and in speeds damn near close to Mach three.

The dick was hurting him, but more of the pleasure came from itss assault than pain. Bruce was dicking him like a professional, fast, steady state strokes for several minutes. He then took his dick completely out, before plunging it full-shaft deep. This long dick fucking made Benji feel things he'd never felt before and his head was thrown all the way back, his limbs spread as far apart as humanly possible as he was moaning like a possessed slut. He began to feel a build up of orgasm as his prostate was being pneumatically hammered. Bruce fucked him like that for at least ten more minutes, fast jackhammer assaults that made Benji go mad with sensation, then long dicking him so that every stretch of the shaft got the goods. He then pulled out, flipped him over onto his stomach and began fucking him from behind. Bruce used his big, muscular arms for support, thrusting his pelvis and slapping his balls against Benji's ass as he was determined to chase that nutt. Benji threw his hand back and touched Bruces's fast moving ass it drove into him, touching and feeling the perfect, sweaty globes that Bruce had for an ass. Bruce kissed his neck and back as he fucked Benji's young booty. The boy bottom twisted his head back and looked at Bruce with his strangely coloured eyes, filled with lust and passion , and the two lovers kissed for several minutes. Bruce slowed down and broke the kiss.

"Who's pussy is this?" he asked as he fucked with deeper and harder strokes meant to punish Benji.

"Aww, it's yours Bruce. Yours," Benji moaned as his body was shook by the force.

"When do I get to fuck it?" Bruce asked.

Benji couldn't reply. He was moaning too loudly and barely heard Bruce speak.

"When-do-I-get-to-fuck-it?!" shouted Bruce as he punctuated each word with a brutal thrust with his massive, thick sausage.

Benji threw his head into the mattress to try concealing his screaming at this ruthless treatment. Bruce put his hand on his face and turned it to the side, insinuating his demand for an answer. Benji continued to moan as he was dicked, trying to remember the question.

"Ahh shit Bruce, it's yours and you can fuck your pussy whenever you want!" Benji replied in a mixed state of pleasure and pain, his head pressed into the bed by Bruce's powerful hand. He was being totally dominated and he knew it. Actually, he loved it. And at least now, he knew he would get sex more often.

Bruce smiled devilishly as he realised that he had successfully broken down his friend. He ground his dick into Benji's cavity, hitting the G-spot with every strike and making Benji 'ooh' and 'ahh' every time. He pumped steadily for a good several minutes, before he began to feel the tightness in his thighs and ass, indicating he was on the verge of orgasm. Suddenly Benji's moans got louder and his abused sphincter began to contract uncontrollably around Bruce's dick. This added grip was all that Bruce needed and he began to shout in ecstasy as his dick came loads of hot cum in his friend's ass. Benji felt like a river of lava had been released inside him as warm semen now flowed in his colon. He moaned in satisfaction at having received this present. Bruce moaned too as his balls were being drained and finally when he had given every last drop, he collapsed on top of Benji's body, his dick spent for now.

The two hot boys laid on top of each other, moaning slightly at the extended pleasure. The room smelled thick of sex and sweat.

A little later they kissed again, enjoying the after play. Bruce's dick was still buried in Benji's ass, now full of hot cum. He pulled his dick out and stood up and flipped Benji over, seeing a large wet spot where Benji's dick had ejaculated without being touched.

"Damn baby, you nutted and didn't even touch yourself." Bruce remarked and grinned his sexy million dollar smile.

Benji's light amber tan blushed a little and he smiled, his dimples that made people think him so cute showing.

"I think you just gave me the best fuck of my damn life," he said and then added," that's the first time that's ever happened."

Bruce laughed," It's going to be a whole new world for you after this. You took on that dick like you can't wait for more." He said this and grabbed his semi-hard dick, still wet from being in Benji's cum filled innards.

"Shit your dick is still hard and wet. Mind if I suck it a little?" he asked shamelessly.

"Sure thing buddy, it's all yours," Bruce agreed without much thinking.

About an hour later, Bruce went back to his room, tired and spent with satisfaction. Benji didn't get fucked again that night, but he did get a second load of cum in him, this time a belly-full.

12