Black On Black Pegging Is The Biz!

Story Info
Biracial woman seduces Black guy with strapon.
2.7k words
2.71
17.3k
5

Part 20 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

To think Max was reluctant to even think about trying this. The first time I brought up the subject, Max shot me an amused look and told me that he wasn't a fruitcake. I shrugged and pretended I was joking, all the while imagining all the positions I could get his sexy ass into. And he does have a sexy ass. Maximilien Augustin stands five feet eleven inches tall, somewhat chubby, with dark brown skin and a round, roughly handsome face. He doesn't think of himself as beautiful but to me, he's really hot. I like chubby, dark-skinned guys with pearly White teeth. He's only the second Black guy I've dated, by the way. Before Max and his American-born immediate predecessor, I was solely into White guys.

Why did I switch? After all, I'd been dating White guys since high school. I attend a mostly White school in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where I grew up. A White guy took me to the prom. I even lost my virginity to a White guy. Why am I into Black guys all of a sudden? Well, a certain Jewish guy named Matthew Rosenthal's failure to stand up to his racist mother Beatrice on behalf of me, his darling girlfriend, utterly convinced me to switch teams. Black guys have their faults but White guys are too damn cold for this sister. They never stand up for their minority girlfriends when bigoted White women get in the way. I guess they fear burning their bridges because they don't plan on sticking with us for too long. To me, that was a sign from above. Matthew and I simply weren't meant to be. It's bye for White guys. Yeah, I said it. The name is Stephanie Wadsworth, in case you're wondering who this is.

To look at Max and I, you would never think we were an item. He's shorter than me by two inches. I'm six-foot-one. Also, I have light brown skin, short Black hair and pale green eyes. From my mother I inherited my height, curvy body and big round booty. Mom is six feet tall, and my pops is only five-foot-eight. My father Liam Wadsworth is Caucasian, of Irish and British descent. He's a cab driver from the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. My mother Marguerite Jean-Jacques is Black, of Haitian descent. She's from Cap-Haitien, on the Northern shore of the Republic of Haiti. They met in Canada's capital region in the early 1980s, got married, had me and subsequently divorced. Nowadays my mother lives with Sebastien Charles, a stocky Black guy from Guadeloupe. They met at the hospital where mom works as a nurse. As for my father Liam, he's currently dating this Chinese lady named Ming or Ping or something. Sorry, I can't remember her name because we only met once and from the way she looked at my mother and me, I could tell she didn't like Black people. That's okay by me because I didn't like her short, skinny ass either.

For as long as I can remember, I've always believed in pushing the envelope. I was the first gal to play football at Saint Augustine Academy in the South End of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. I wasn't some damn kicker either. I was a tight end. I'm tall and quick on my feet. I think I could have made quarterback if they'd let me. How awesome would that be? The only female player on the football team gets to be the damn quarterback. Chauvinists and traditionalists would be pissed. Feminists would shout to the mountain tops. Nah, I loved playing the tight end position. I played all four years in high school. I gave some serious thought to trying out for the University of Ottawa's varsity football team but I didn't quite make it. You see, I got injured during the summer after high school. The doctor told me that while I wouldn't limp, if I took another major hit in that region of my spine, I'd be wheelchair-bound for the rest of my days. I love football but not enough to throw my life away. I guess my varsity football days are over, eh?

At the University of Ottawa, I focused on my studies in civil engineering. Life was good until I met Matthew Rosenthal. Tall, lean, blond-haired and blue-eyed. Exactly the way I liked my White guys. A nice Jewish lad from the City of Calgary, Alberta. And he was okay in bed, too. Had a good-sized dick and knew what to do with it. Too bad he lacked a spine when it came to confronting his overbearing mother Beatrice, who really doesn't like the chocolate people of the world. And that included caramel-skinned biracial cuties like myself. I told Matthew adios. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's dumb guys with no spine. Also, I dislike racists. I've met a lot of racist White people in my day. My paternal grandparents, Henry and Louisa Wadsworth, disowned my father Liam after he married my mother, a Haitian woman and sired me.

I refused to follow in my mother's tracks. I didn't want to end up divorced, lonely and bitter. Better that I find out now that Matthew and guys like him weren't right for me. It seemed that to White men, us Black women are fun to play with but they don't like the idea of marrying us. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. Hollywood legend Robert DeNiro comes to mind. He loves Black women and doesn't hide it. However, most of the other pale bozos out there feel that by marrying a sister, their stock in the Caucasian power structure diminishes. Even in the twenty-first century. Being naturally cold and calculating, guys like Matthew always choose in their own best interests and it's we Black women that suffer.

I have to say that at first, I found the idea of dating Black men kind of appalling. I'm sorry to say that my mother, a Haitian woman, raised me to see Black men as nothing but gangsters and wannabe athletes/musicians. My mother idolized everything Caucasian even though my White father's family refused to attend their wedding and I never actually met any of them. Only after my father divorced her, and she lost a breast to cancer, did my mother finally realize that she was wrong. Not once did my father visit mom in the hospital. He was too busy catering to his wealthy family, who found his Chinese girlfriend far more acceptable than the Black woman he sired a daughter with. While in recovery, Mom bonded with Sebastien Charles, a Haitian guy who worked in the same hospital. They're together now. I wish Sebastien good luck because my mother is quite a handful. And I've never met a Black woman who hated the men of her race with greater passion. There's a lot of pain there but I don't have the time to dive into the details.

When I met Max, I was kind of fed up with relationships in general. My first Black boyfriend, a handsome African-American exchange student named Jamal Winston, actually ditched me for a fat blonde-haired White chick named Nicole Pimental. He paraded with her all over the University of Ottawa campus, making me feel ridiculous. I was really cold to Max when we met. However, he slowly melted my heart. Max was friendly, easygoing and completely relaxed. Everybody seemed to know him at the University of Ottawa even though he was a Carleton University student. Even though Max was of Haitian descent, he didn't speak much French so he wasn't comfortable attending U of O even though half of his high school buddies went there. Max was born and raised in the City of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, the same place where my mother came into the world. He was twenty two years old at the time we met, a year younger than me. He'd been living in Ottawa for about five years. He still had a thick Haitian accent when he spoke. I found it charming, though he was kind of embarrassed by it.

Max pursued me relentlessly the way the Steve Urkel character pursued and eventually wore down Laura Winslow in the television series Family Matters. What can I say? Somehow he grew on me. I guess I just fell for him. Max and I had definite chemistry, in and out of the bedroom. The guy loved to lick my pussy. He would go down on me for hours. I would lie naked on our bed and he would come between my legs, to lick, suck and finger my pussy all night long. The fact that I never bothered with shaving never bothered him. Also, something in my body chemistry makes me allergic to vaginal deodorant so most of the time, I just flaunt my own aroma down below. That didn't stop Max from licking my pussy like oral sex was going out of style. The guy knows how to make me cum what seems like buckets of my womanly fluids. I can't get enough of his expert lovemaking.

Max's dick is one of my favorite parts of his body. That and his ears. He's got cutely weird ears like U.S. President Obama and the actor Will Smith. I love to bite his ears while stroking his dick, which is short, thick and uncircumcised. After dating several Jewish guys, I found myself fascinated by a Black man with an uncircumcised dick. Life is funny like that. I love Max's foreskin. I love to tease him down there with my tongue and fingers because his genitals are really sensitive. Also, sometimes I finger his asshole while sucking his cock. This drives Max absolutely nuts. He's into having his ass played with, though he can't admit it to himself. Well, I fucked his ass with my gloved fingers many times and he loved it. He seems to cum really intensely when I shove my fingers up his ass. For that reason I decided to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on dildo.

Now, that was easier said than done. Max is wonderfully creative in bed. He will lick my pussy, suck my toes, lick my asshole, sniff my armpits, lick my tits and give me a deep massage before and after sex. I think it's because his dick is not very long, though it is quite thick. Kind of weird, I know. He's about seven and a half inches, which I think is a good size but Max watches a lot of porn movies featuring overly endowed Black porn stars like Tony Duncan, Lexington Steele, Brian Pumper and Mister Marcus. I got to admit I enjoy watching these guys in their movies too. Hell, I got a thing for Black porn starlets like Jada Fire, Skyy Black, Skin Diamond and Cherokee D'Ass. People say that I closely resemble Skin Diamond and I take that as a compliment, though I'm much taller than her and I'm built like frigging Serena Williams! Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about how I convinced my sexy boyfriend Max to give up the booty. Simply put, I blackmailed him into it.

Max loves me more than he loves himself. To him, I'm a dream come true. He calls me his Black Goddess, his Ebony Princess and his Nubian Queen. I love Max too, but to be honest I know he loves me more than I love him. Sometimes I feel guilty about it. Anyhow, for my purposes it worked to my advantage. I denied Max any affection until he tried my strap-on. Something he vehemently opposed. Two weeks went by. No hugs. No kisses. No sex. Not even any butt patting. Max loves my ass. My heart-shaped pendulum of temptation. And he would do anything to get some of my booty juice. Including giving up his ass. Finally, he gave in. I smiled triumphantly, and took him to the adult video store. I bought a strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of a certain African-American porn star. It was long but not very thick, which would work fine for what I had in mind. Max nearly fainted when he saw it. I smiled and told him we were going to have fun.

I took Max home, and there we made love. We kissed and frolicked in the hot tub, making bubbles and fondling each other. Then we went to bed, and I climbed on top of him. Hard and fast I rode him after impaling my pussy on his thick cock. I think we used up a whole pack of Magnum condoms that night but I'm not sure. Max groaned as I rode him. He loves being inside of me. And to be honest, I loved the feel of his thick cock in my pussy. Last month for his birthday I let him do me in the ass. He's the first and only guy I ever let in my ass. It hurt a bit, but felt kind of good because Max patiently followed my instructions as he fucked me and we had plenty of lubricant. Anal sex is wickedly intense and felt really good, though it's not something I want to try every night. Tonight, it's Max's turn to try anal. With me as the penetrator. Hurray for gender equality in the bedroom!

After sexing Max up for hours, I rolled off him. He sighed in pleasure and gently kissed me. I smiled tenderly at him like the loving girlfriend I am. Then I told him to get ready to get fucked in the ass. Max's eyes widened. I guess he was hoping I had changed my mind. Fat chance of that happening! His ass is mine tonight. Yup. Max smiled sheepishly as I maneuvered him into position. Face down and ass up, mister man! I admired Max's sexy ass in this position. Hmmm. His cute ass looked so wonderfully vulnerable. Good. I took the lubricant and smeared it all over his ass. Max complained that it was cold. I playfully smacked his ass. After properly lubricating him, I rubbed the strap-on dildo against his asshole. Gently, I pushed it inside. Max tensed and jerked as I penetrated him. I grabbed his hips, holding him firmly into place as I began fucking him.

Max seemed really tense and nervous as I began pounding his ass ever so gently with my strap-on dildo. I was gentle with him, sure, but I was also having my fun. I kept smacking his ass as I fucked him. Gimme that ass, I told him as I fucked him. He loves to say these words to me when he takes me doggy style. Well, tonight the roles are reversed. I was torn between gently making love to Max with my strap-on dildo since it was his first time getting pegged ( or fucked with a strap-on) or really slamming him because I kind of really wanted to hear him scream. Well, he made the decision for me by asking me to fuck him harder. Oh, wow. He's really enjoying this. I kind of realized that as I saw how hard his cock had gotten. I fucked him with gusto, really letting him have it. Max screamed. I laughed. It was hot. His hungry ass swallowed more than half of my dildo. Wow. Either he's got a really elastic asshole or he hasn't been honest with me when he said he's never tried dildos before. Hmm. I pull out of him, easing the dildo out of his ass. Max sighs in relief, and screams. I smile and ask him if he's okay. He shouts that he feels great. I smile and kiss him. I'm glad he enjoyed himself.

Max has fallen asleep shortly after our most intimate session of lovemaking to date. That's a shame because I really wanted to talk to him about it. I had a lot of fun banging my sexy Black man with the strap-on dildo. I'm not one of those sisters on a power trip but I really enjoyed the feeling of power and sensual dominance as I took my man to the edge. It's fun to be the penetrator, for a change. Let him know how it feels to be the one who gets entered. It might teach him a thing or two. I watch Max as he sleeps peacefully with a smile on his face. I think I went easy on him tonight. Tomorrow I'm buying a bigger strap-on.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers