Black Orchid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anubiis
anubiis
18 Followers

Agily, Mama squatted in a flat-footed crotch before me. Using only my dick for balance, her upper torso rocked back and forth into my crotch, her soft hair brushing my belly with each stroke. The skin encasing my balls stretched tightly as I lost my mind in anticipation of hosing down her burning throat with cum. Without losing her balance, she slid her hands from her grip on my penis and grasped my ass cheeks. Her head and face was now a blur as she brought me to my second climax of the morning.

“MMMaaaammma!” I gasped. “Oh shit, I can’t hold out…I’m….gonna….shooot!

A muffled squeal of delight escaped the sides of her lips and she pumped her head and shoulders in slower, but more forceful dips. I could see the impressions of her pupils roll up and back under her tightly shut eyelids as I busted a strong, draining nut into her jaws. My entire body shuddered uncontrollably as she greedily drank in my fluids. A single tear slid down her cheek as she gurgled and choked, but she managed to swallow every drop of what felt like a gallon of cream.

My knees began to sag and it seemed as if every ounce of strength in my body was being sucked out of me. Clutching my ass tightly, mama pulled me my hips into her face as my dick began to deflate. She made disappointed moaning sounds as she savored the softness, swirling her tongue around it as it shrank between her fleshy lips. I had just shot a wad of cum into my own mother’s mouth. I stood motionless, hoping that the weirdness of the moment hadn’t affected Mama to the point of remorse. I was not to be that way at all.

Mama turned her head and leaned into my hips. With her eyes still shut she began to slather her face dreamily against my now limp dick. “Oh, god,” she whispered hoarsely, “That was beautiful, baby. So very beautiful.”

From her crouching position, she climbed my now glistening, still heaving body and rested her arms around my neck. We stood there in the hallway, kissing each other sweetly as if we were long, lost lovers. I could still taste the spiciness of my own spunk on her full, puffy lips.

“And now that we’ve become more than just ‘room mates’, my darling son,” she whispered. “It’s time we share the same bed. Would you like to move in with me, honey?”

“Yes, ma’am. Oh yeah, mama. I’d like that a whole lot.” I answered. The thought excited me to the point that my dick twitched agreeably to the idea.

We broke our embrace and, with even bothering to wash the scent of each other from our bodies, we dressed, ate a hurried breakfast, met at the door of what now was to become our own private love nest of erotic education and exploration until I moved away to attend college a year later.

“Wait until tonight, baby” she said as we embraced, fully clothed, for the first time as lovers. “Mama’s got a special meal and dessert planned just for the two of us.”

And for the first time in a long while, I thought of my father. “What a totally stupid mother-fucker he must have been to roll out on a woman like this.” I thought. She was something else, indeed.

anubiis
anubiis
18 Followers
12