Black Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok for some more punishment?" Dean asked.

"Yes, sir." Mia said shivering, staring at Gabe's thick cock, which he was stoking.

"Good girl." Dean said. "Open that pretty little mouth up for Gabe."

She obeyed, and Gabe pushed his cock in in one thrust. She gagged and he swore, "Sorry, princess, but I can't stop. It was so hot seeing Dean fuck your mouth. Seeing your ass turn red under my hand. I can't be gentle." He continued to fuck her mouth, gripping her head between his big hands to keep her where he wanted.

Dean brought his hand down. She jerked and moaned. "Fuck, her ass is hot. She likes it. She's such a hot piece. The perfect sub."

"Her mouth is so fucking wet." Gabe panted. His hands buried deeper in her hair, holding her head still. "I'm almost there, princess." Three more thrusts and he was coming. "Fuck, Dean. Her mouth is sucking me dry." He pulled free and yanked her up into his arms, kissing her.

"Here, baby, lets untie you." Dean carefully kneaded hand wrists, making sure any feeling came back. "How was it?" He asked.

"Hot." Mia whispered tiredly.

"Good, because we aren't done with you yet. I think you deserve a reward." Dean whispered. The two men then worked together to bring her to another climax.

As she was coming Gabe pulled her on top of him. "Princess, I'm going to fuck you now."

Mia eagerly nodded, moaning as his thick cock pushed into her soaked pussy. "Damn, you're tight." He groaned, bringing her mouth to his for a kiss.

Dean stroked her ass before slowly pushing one finger in. She gasped, arching her back. "Shh, baby. Relax, I'm just getting you ready." He pushed another finger in and she cried out. Gabe brought his thumb to her clit and stroked. She moaned, so turned on regardless of, or maybe because of, anything Dean was doing.

Dean pulled his fingers free and then kissed her neck. "Baby, relax." He waited until she came against Gabe's hand before he pushed into her ass. She cried out with the pleasure and pain they made her feel.

"That's it, baby. Take me deeper. Let Gabe in that pussy." Dean rocked against her, pushing deeper into her ass. "Damn, you are tight. Have you ever been fucked here?"

"Once. In college." She panted, moaning at the intense pleasure that bordered on pain.

"Who was it?" Dean growled in jealousy. He spanked her ass when she didn't reply fast enough.

"A guy at a party. I was drunk and he took me upstairs. He turned me around and fucked my ass."

"Fuck." Gabe said, listening. "Did you like it?"

"It hurt. He was rough, but I liked it. That's when I first knew."

"Did he fuck you again?"

"A few more times."

"Tell us." Dean demanded, getting harder.

"He tied me up once and fucked me. He left me there all day and came in to fuck me whenever he wanted."

"Fuck, princess. I think we may do that too. Dean, I can feel you thrusting into her." Gabe growled and began to move harder. They worked her body together, their movements becoming rougher as they neared their climax. Dean reached between her legs and stroked while Gabe played with and kneaded her nipples. Then they all came together.

"Princess, you ok?" Gabe said, helping her up. Dean was using her stoking to clean her up.

"Yes, just tired." She said, leaning against him.

"We better get cleaned up. The elevator will be fixed soon. We don't want anyone else seeing her like this." Dean said, helping Mia into her skirt.

Gabe helped snap her bra and together they put on her blouse. As she was buttoning it they each pulled on their own clothes. Just then the lights came on and the elevator began to move. The doors opened and Mia saw a group of firefighters.

"Ma'am, you ok?" The firefighter questioned, holding out a hand to help her out. Gabe brushed his hand away and helped her out himself.

"Yes, sir." Mia blushed, realizing what she said. Dean chuckled behind her, bringing his hand up to rub her back.

"You sure?" The firefighter questioned, watching her. "You look a bit flushed." He looked at the two men and then smirked, as if he knew. He looked back at her and his eyes wandered down her body.

"Yes, just thirsty." He pulled his eyes away and nodded. Hewalked away and then came back bringing them all bottles of water.

The paramedics checked them all out before allowing them to leave.

"So..." Mia said. She turned to face the two men uncertainly.

"Come home with us, Mia. We are not done with you." Gabe's voice came out hard. She realized that this was a command.

She looked at them and nodded.

12