Black Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"What's up," a black guy says as he sits down with me.

"Hello," I say reply as he puts his hand up my skirt.

"Holler," another black guy says as he sits down next to me.

They begin to fondle and kiss me. One probes my vagina as one kisses me. I notice a few people begin to watch us. But for some reason I don't care. I think that my wine might have been drugged. I notice one of them begins to unzip his pants. I then grab his dick and give him a hand job. The other guy does the same and I begin to jerk him off at the same time. I jerk them off as the waitress brings us more wine. I drink even more wine. I then give one of them head. I keep switching back between their dicks. The waitress comes back to the table, just as I begin to finger myself.

"You're limo is here," she says as I come up for air.

"Oh," I smile as I let go of their cocks.

I stand up and walk to the front of the restaurant.

"Laura," the waitress calls out.

"Yes," I say turning around.

"Your panties," she says.

"Oh shit," I exclaim as I run back to my booth and grab the panties.

I run through the restaurant and make my way to the front and see the limo. The driver opens the door for me. I sit down in the limo to my surprise are ten black men including the two I was just messing around with. I guess they beat me to the limo.

"Hello," I say sitting down and putting my panties on.

"Keep them off," Kamal says as he emerges from the crowd.

"Yes," I say balling them up and putting them in my purse.

"Hike up your skirt," he demands.

"Yes," I say again in utter submission.

"Now spread your legs," he says in a stern voice.

"Yes," I say in a girly voice as I spread them for him.

Suddenly a few of them sort of line up and the guy next to me begins to go down on me. He starts by eating my pussy. I haven't had this done in a while, so it feels so fucking good. His finger quickly brushes against my asshole as he pulls back and allows the next guy to go. The next man has a bottle of lube in his hand. He goes down on me and furiously eats my pussy. I see him put a dab of lube on his finger and slowly works it inside of my ass! It feels so cold and strange but as he fingers me my muscles relax and are able to take his finger in me. The next guy quickly takes his spot. He takes it to the next level and actually licks my asshole!! It feels unbelievable as his tongue probes in me. I've never done that before. Derrick would never do anything like this! I then notice that each and every guy on the limo has taken turns eating me out! Kamal however stays out of the mix as he watches the entire thing.

"We're here," he announces as the Limo pulls up to a nice hotel.

"Where," I ask.

"Shut up," he demands as the guy who was going down on me stops doing so, "now sit down and readjust yourself."

I comply and touch my pussy and ass for a second to quell the attention that it just got. Suddenly the door opens and a man in an expensive suit greets me.

"Laura," he asks in a respectable manner.

"Yes," I reply as he extends his hand.

"Welcome to our hotel," he starts, "if you and your party will follow me. We have a private elevator that will take you to your room."

"Oh," I say as he helps me out of the limo.

He takes me by the arm and the rest of the guys follow us to the lobby of the hotel. A few people make some snide remarks as the black guys follow me in. I don't care. All I hear is the clicking of my heels on the marble floor. I could give a shit less if I look out of place or like a ghetto bitch. We're all able to fit on the elevator. The man in the suit hands me a card.

"For you Laura," he says as he hands me a card.

I look at the card, it reads: TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF, LEAVE YOUR SHOES ON! GIVE THEM TO THE MAN IN THE SUIT.

"Yes," I accidentally say out loud.

I comply and start getting naked as the elevator door closes. I take off the skirt first and hand it to the man. He folds them as the elevator continues its assent. I stand there for a second with only my top on. I take off my strap less bra last. I hand it off to him as he folds it and puts them under his arm. The elevator quickly stops and we all get off the elevator. After everyone departs the man in the suit gets back on the elevator.

"You'll be able to retrieve these from the front desk whenever you're ready," he says as the doors close on him.

"Get on your fucking knees," Kamal demands as we walk into the living room area.

I comply and do so on a towel that has been place there. Suddenly they whip their dicks out and surround me. Holy shit I think to myself! A few of them are limp but I take that as my cue and I begin to suck on the first one that I see. Suddenly a cheer erupts from the group and I begin to suck their dicks with an unbelievable fervor. I grab a couple of their dicks and gingerly give them hand jobs. Soon the guy begins to face fuck me! It feels strange doing it. But he seems very good at fucking my white mouth. I feel hands grabbing my head as they force my face all the way onto his dick. The hands start gently but soon they violently force my mouth onto his dick. The next guy does the same thing. And they keep making me suck their dicks as a pair of hands forces me to keep sucking on them. I notice the group begins to thin out as the last two guys violently fuck my face. I suck the last guy off really good as he walks into the other room. I sit there in exhaustion as the last guy leaves. What now? I wonder what they're going to do to me.

"Get in here," Kamal calls out.

"Yeah," I exhale as I walk into the bedroom.

When I get in the bedroom one of them throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. The other guys cheer as his dick penetrates my pussy.

"Wait," I say, "you have a condom?"

"What's that he laughs," as my pussy takes the entire length of his cock.

"I'm serious," I start as he takes my leg and puts it across his shoulder.

"Me too," he laughs, "I'm serious about this pussy!"

"Fuck it," I say in submission as both my legs are hoisted over his shoulders.

"Yeah," he exclaims as he pumps away.

Soon another guy takes his spot. But instead of fucking me from the top he places me on his dick while another guy forces his dick in my mouth. He pounds away at my pussy like there is no tomorrow and the other guy fucks my face likewise. A few guys trade places with the guy who was at my mouth. The guy I'm on gets tired of this and pulls out of me and makes me suck his cock while another guy begins to fuck me from behind. Pretty soon a circle of men forms around me and they each take turns fucking my pussy and face. It goes completely seamless for almost ten minutes.

"All right," Kamal exclaims, "someone get on the bed and Laura get on top of him on your knees."

"Yes," I say in utter submission.

I feel his dick slide inside of me and another guy stands behind me and slowly works his big black cock in my asshole. I feel an intense stretching feeling as my insides get used to the feeling of having something going in my ass instead of coming out of my ass. Then another guy shoves his dick in my mouth! All three of my holes are filled up. Soon they all take turns with my ass. I feel strange after they pull out and a new dick goes in but the feeling is incredible. I then notice that the line keeps moving and I realize that many of the cocks that I'm sucking have been in my ass. But I don't care! They make snide comments and call me a white bitch and a whore. I love the comments as well. Finally the guy who I was on top of puts me on the bed and fucks my ass like it's never been fucked before. Then I feel it! He cums so hard! I feel the warm liquid fall inside my ass. It spurts out in a few weak shots. But nonetheless, it's intense. Then another guy straddles me and jerks off into my mouth. It mostly gets in my mouth, I swallow it with gusto. It tastes nasty, but I get it all down. Another guy shoots it on my tits while another one gets it on my stomach. Another shot in my mouth, which I swallow. I try to scoop up the cum on my stomach to my mouth. Another guy starts jerking off over my mouth.

"Cum in my pussy," I demand, "I'm not on the pill, I could care less!"

"Hell yeah," he smiles as he puts his dick in me.

Another guy cums in my mouth. I then feel the warm seed fly into my pussy like there's no tomorrow. If flies out in a much more fluid way. Another guy cums in my mouth. And I swallow his seed. After all the guys cum I sit up on the bed.

"Holy shit," I say in exhaustion.

"Get her out of here," Kamal says as one of the guys opens the elevator.

"Huh," I say as three guys grab me and drag me to the open doors.

"Goodbye bitch," he yells as I'm basically thrown on the elevator.

"The fuck," I yell back.

"I ain't payin' child support," one of them yells.

The button for the lobby is pressed for me as the elevator descends to the bottom of the hotel. When I get to the lobby the guy in the suit greets me and gives me an envelope and my clothes.

"You can't get dressed in the lobby or the elevator," he demands, "you must make it to your car."

"The fuck," I say gripping all the items in my hands.

"Your car is in the front ready to go," he smiles.

"Shit," I say as I run to the car.

A few people notice me and snap photos. I feel so embarrassed. The clicking of my heels on the marble now drives me crazy. But I make it to my car as the chauffer makes a snide comment. I drive off naked into the night. I speed home and I'm not pulled over. I don't know how I'll explain this to Derrick. I'm able to get dressed in the car as I sit in my car. I turn the interior light on and look in the envelope. It's my panties and nearly ten thousand dollars cash! Holy shit, I'm fucking rich.

I exit my car and open the front door. I half expect Derrick to be there to ask where I've been. But when I open the door I see Derrick on the couch getting fucked by another man as the pregnant lady from work watches him.

"The fuck," I yell out.

"Hello Laura," he grunts as the pregnant lady smiles at me.

To be continued...

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers
12