Black Owned Blonde Attorney Ch. 01

Story Info
Young blonde attorney sees a different world.
849 words
3.13
146.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana McSwain couldn't help what she had just become. The beautiful, blonde-haired attorney and former teenage beauty queen had all but become a black man's bitch in just the past few months. Now, she was living a life that very few could even believe was possible for her.

Dana was raised in an upper-middle class suburban area just 45 miles outside the big city, where she had rarely had been. She was raised by parents who were both executives in their chosen business professions, and she was the youngest of three girls.

Her older sisters were attractive, but they would never be able to match the intelligence and beauty that their younger sister had. Dana was, by far, the most beautiful of her siblings. Her golden blonde hair, flawless model-like face, aristocratic nose and perfect, petite little body was tight and firm. Her exquisitely-shaped boobs would make any woman jealous.

And, they did.

At 5'7" in height and 130 lbs., with an amazing 36D-24-36 figure, there were few that did not envy her. Other women grew jealous by her beauty and supreme intellect. They despised the fact that her pristine face always looked much younger than her actual age.

But, the prettiest girl in the county was also quite brilliant.

Most men were intimidated by her. There were few that were not. Much of this could be attributed to a strict upbringing as Dana would tend to shy away from relationships.

As a young girl, her father was quite determined to keep her and her sisters away from the boys in her all-white high school and the all-white neighborhood. Dana was not allowed her first date until she was 16 and, like her sisters, she was not allowed to date much more than the occasional prom date or school dance.

Her curfew had always been 9:00 p.m. sharp until she reached the age of 18.

But, Dana didn't care much about dating then. The few dates she did go on with white boys from the area were quite uneventful. Her focus was on education and traveling to other parts of the world, and she thrived on these new experiences.

Many thought she might have been lesbian since she had very little interest in boys. But, this was not the case. To her, most all boys were "less civilized" and "boring," and she dreamt about the day that she would finally meet a man that could keep her attention and match her beauty.

Dana had acquired a thirst for knowledge and an interest in law as she entered high school. Her parents fed this thirst, and began sending Dana to the most exclusive schools in the region. During summers, her parents would allow her Aunt Anne to take her on extravagent trips to Europe and Asia, where she grew more cultured.

Her Aunt Anne was a classy corporate attorney in her mid 30's who seemed to have it all. Dana had grown to adore her world wind tours and refined tastes for travel and adventure.

By the age of 22, she had all but finished her education at an all-girl's private college and soon took on the rigors of Law School. It was there that she finished at the top of her class in less than 2 years.

She was offered a position with a pretigious law firm almost immediately. Now, at the age of 24, the young and beautiful Dana was finally an attorney. It was something she had always wanted, and she had now arrived. After only 6 months, her Aunt Anne had approached her with another opportunity.

Anne had been offered a corporate position in Germany, near the French border. Unattached at the time, she felt like it was an opportunity that she could not refuse. Aunt Anne offered Dana a position as her assistant, and a chance to live in another country.

Dana jumped at this opportunity. She was living a dream, and making more money than she had ever dreamed of. To live in an exotic country and be able to use the skills she had acquired as an attorney was more than she had hoped for.

This life in a foreign country lasted 4 years.

Dana had been dating here and there, and had only a few sexual relationships with white men during this time. She would once describe them as "nice."

It was difficult for her to "get involved" too deeply due to all the travels and excitement offered to her by her favorite aunt. Still, she longed to meet that special and unique gentleman that would sweep her off her feet. It was at about this time that Anne had met Alan, a man born and raised in Germany.

Alan was the same age as Anne. A tall, distinguished gentleman who had spent his adult life as a corporate attorney, himself. He was very well to do, and had a second home in the country.

As Aunt Anne's relationship became more serious and Alan porposed, she offered Dana the chance to come live with them. Dana was not too excited about this.