Black Owned Grand Parents

Story Info
Black domination of white couples.
1.2k words
3.86
69k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry Jones (56) and his wife of 35 years Shirley (54) had been looking forward to the month long cruise. After all the boarding facilities had been completed, they made their way to the bar at the stern of the ship, to watch the sail out of New York. A band played music, the sun shone, and flags waved, and on time the 90,000 tonne cruise ship with its 1300 passengers, slipped its mooring and slid gracefully into the Hudson river. Then on and out to sea, past the Statue of Liberty. They stayed for another couple of hours, watching the coast line disappear as they relaxed at the stern bar, before Larry suggested they freshen up , ready for the evening meal.

Larry had steely grey hair, was reasonably fit, 5.9, 190pound. Shirley was at 5.10 140pound and had kept her figure well and proud that she didn't sag anywhere, she looked at her 1 blemish, the caesarean section scar, and thought she should of brought her 1 piece swim suit instead of the bikini she had packed. They dressed casually (as was the dining rooms dress code for that first night). They found their table (a table for 6)and as they were first there and chose the seats by the large picture window. Next to appear were a rather severe looking white couple in their late 30,s. Finally a single black gentleman. After introductions Randolth (58) the black man ) explained that he was on his own as his wife had died 3 months before. The other couple were Ron & Kelly. After the meal Ron & Kelly soon left, whilst Larry & Shirley made small talk with Randolth for a few more minutes before going on to the show in the theatre, and then bed.

The following day they found their way round the ship and got into the routine of relaxing. That evening in the dining room they again was first to the table, then Randolth. Ron & Kelly didn't turn up, and they asked the waiter , who told them that the couple had asked to be seated elsewhere, and that there would be just the 3 of them on the table. The conversation now seemed less strained without Ron & Kelly, and the 3 got on well. So much so, that when they bumped into Randolth in the bar later, it seemed so natural to sit together and listen to the band. For the next day or 2 they become a trio, meeting up for walk around the deck, coffee, lunch and to where the band played dance music, Larry wasn't a dancer, and Randolth took Shirley on to the dance floor, where he proved to be an excellent dancer.

It was on the 3rd full day, when Larry finally convinced Shirley to put on the bikini and swim in the indoor pool, Randolth joined them, and it was obvious that his bathing shorts were not really adequate to hide his very impressive bulge. Later after a lunch together they went to the dance floor and as Shirley and Randolth were dancing, with Larry sitting by the bar watching them, he overheard a couple comment on them. The woman said "look it's that blackman from the pool", and the man said "yes and that white slut, wonder she can walk let alone dance after taking that massive dick of his". Larry was going to stand up and put them right, but he realised that he had a stiff dick, and that he was turned on by the image of them together.

From then on Larry seemed to take a back seat when they were all together and even excused himself (on pretext of feeling a bit sea sick)so just the couple were doing things together. Randolth soon realised why Larry was engineering these situations, and confronted Larry, over a drink in the bar. Larry told the truth and how he had heard the couple talking. Randolth said he would love to own Shirley, "owned"? Larry asked. Randolth had realised that Larry was basically a wimp and would accept, he now knew he had a clear run to own Shirley (who he had also sensed would be easy if Larry agreed). The next Dining room meal was a formal occasion, and Larry asked Shirley to wear her stockings and Garter belt, even though he said he still felt a bit unwell. Shirley asked why, and Larry told her about the couples comments and said "Do you want to go with Randolth" she looked down, nodded and in a small voice said "Yes".

Larry waited in his cabin, until midnight and still Shirley hadn't returned, and he went looking , he ended up outside Randolths cabin , and stood listening. Faint sounds came from within but not clear enough to know what was said , but the rhythmic sound of the bed was clear. Larry wen t back to his own cabin and slept. It was 6 in the morning before Shirley sheepishly crept into the cabin, Larry pulled Shirley down on the bed and she allowed him to raise her dress, where her stockings were torn and her panties missing, the un mistakable smell of male semen and sex, was like an aphrodisiac to Larry who tried to mount her, "No it not your pussy, it belongs to Randolth, you can clean me that's all" Larry immediately cum in his hand.

Shirley went on to tell Larry , what had happened. She told him that Randolth had told her about their conversation about owning them, and what it meant. That they had no rights, OBEY & SERVE was all that they would have to do, some things would be done immediately No underwear, shaved pubis (for both of them), saying no was not an option (others like being marked (tattoo)and wear IR jewellery would be included later. Shirley then went on to tell how Randolth had made her kneel before him and beg to be made his slave, she then was told to worship his massive thick and long veiny monster dick, the earthy musty smell of his dick made Shirley open her mouth wide and Randolth fed it in holding her head firmly and she choked and gagged. "Don't pull away slut, serve as you whites were born to do".

For the next 2 days Randolth trained his owned couple, Larry learning the oral art of rimming black Ass, as Randolth fucked Shirley into a state of perpetual climax. By the time they were sailing back into New York, Larry and Shirley were so far into serving their now black master Randolth, (they had openly slaved over him in public, getting him his food, drinks and calling him master). They had also been given a list of things to do before seeing their new master at their home the following weekend. Among the list was 3 spade tattoos for Shirley (above pussy, breast and ankle, Larry, the cuck horns over his now defunct dick, and both to have "owned by black" across shaven pubis. Larry to be castrated within 3 months, and their home and possessions to made over to Randolth. And once these last 2 conditions to ownership have been completed, Larry and Shirley are to get their 34 year old son and his wife to attend a family meeting to inform them of the new life they had made for themselves.