Black Passion

Story Info
White wife seeks comfort in young Black men.
1.3k words
4.23
180.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blklover
blklover
31 Followers

I'm a 48-year-old married white woman; I live in a rich neighborhood with my husband and two daughters. I live a life that most women my age would envy, I guess, but up until recently I have not been able to enjoy it. My sex life for one had been lacking to say the least; my husband complains about the weight that I have gained since he married me. He complained that my ass and thighs were too fat. I feel like I am unattractive to him and that really hurt my self-esteem.

One morning after he had gone to work, as I got out of the shower I examined my self in the mirror. I have always been a shapely woman standing 5'5 and with 38 DD's. However over the years my breast started to sag and my ass had gotten bigger. I looked at my ass in the mirror it was still very shapely but a lot thicker than it used to be. My thighs too had increased in width. I guess it had crept up on me before I could even notice. I got on the scale; it took all I had to bring myself to read it, 150 pounds! I didn't feel that fat, I felt as though I still carried it well. As I looked in the mirror and remembered my husband's remarks, I suddenly stopped feeling depressed and realized how unattractive he had become. He had a beer gut and was beginning to bald, who was he to talk. I suddenly had the urge to forget what he had said and spend my day drinking margaritas in my back yard by the pool. I got dressed and headed to the grocery store to get margarita mix. I always felt sexy when I dressed in revealing clothes; fuck it I thought, so what I had gained some weight, it was summer and time to show some skin. I put on a string bikini and some short shorts that clung to my ass and a matching tank top.

As I entered the store I noticed several young black boys out of the corner of my eye. To my surprise they were blatantly checking me out. I decided to give them a show and dropped my purse, and then bent down to pick it up. To my surprise they loved it! I heard one of them say,

"Damn that white lady got big ol booty!"

To say the least that really made my day. As I drove home I was overwhelmed by the thought of those virile young black boys ogling my body. These were young boys with incredible bodies who I'm sure could get any girl their age, yet they were turned on by my 48 yr old fat ass! Fuck my husband! I realized that most black men loved voluptuous woman, to them I was still very much attractive. I bought my margarita mix and drove home.

As I lay out by the pool I continued to think about those black boys with their dark muscular bodies glistening with sweat. I imagined them with their shirts off six packs, muscular arms and chest. Damn what was happening? I was fantasizing about black boys less than half my age! Just as I was really getting worked up I heard the front doorbell ring. As I got up to answer it my big tits swayed back in forth and my ass jiggled as my bikini bottom scrunched up, barley covering my big ass. When I opened the door my jaw hit the floor, standing at my door were two tall, large, muscular black boys! Neither of them could have been a day over 20. They were almost as astonished, as I was when I opened the door; their eyes were immediately drawn to my enormous tits.

The less shocked of the two introduced himself and his friend; their names were Jamal and Lathon. Jamal explained to me that they were representatives for an inner city organization that worked at getting, black males specifically, work in the surrounding suburbs. This of course was an attempt to keep them out of trouble. I of course was immediately interested and invited them in. As they followed me to my kitchen, I could feel their eyes glued to my big ass. I did not even bother to re-adjust my bikini bottom, which was now exposing even more of my thick white ass. I offered them drinks as they went on explaining the program. I could not stop glancing at their crotches imagining their big black cocks in my mouth. What was coming over me? I was becoming flustered and wet! As I handed them their drinks they asked me if I was interested in their services. I looked at them and winked saying

"I'm sure I could think of something that young black boys could do for me." They both looked a little uneasy and kind of in a daze. I mean after all I was a rich, 48yr old, half naked, white woman standing in front of two black boys, alone in my kitchen. Jamal spoke first and asked what I had in mind. I then teasingly told them I would need to get an idea of how good their services were. Still unaware of my intentions, Jamal answered saying, that their service was excellent. I then asked them to stand up, they both shot up erect.

I asked them to follow me into the living room. Once they were in the living room I asked them if they thought I was attractive, they both replied yes and seemed extremely uncomfortable answering the question. I then said that I found them very attractive and that I had never been with black men, let alone two half my age. I told them that I would pay them double what they normally got for work if they would service me. They both looked at each other and stammered yes.

I immediately dropped to my knees and began tugging at their pants. I could not wait to see these two young black boys naked. I frantically undressed them running my hands over their muscular bodies; veins popped out of their arms and ripped stomachs. Never had I seen such incredible bodies. I almost could not contain myself as I pulled down their pants. I reached into Jamal's underwear and pulled out the biggest blackest cock I had ever seen it had to be 13 inches long and 6 inches thick around. It starred at me, its veins pulsating as I stroked it to life. I then pulled down Lathan's underwear; I almost fell over as his huge cock sprang out and hit me in the face. It was even bigger than Jamal's. I smiled and moaned as I spit on their black cocks stroking them and sucking on them, with everything I had.

I felt their cocks pulsating in my mouth, I licked and sucked them, slobbering all over their black cocks, stopping to breathe, only when I could bear to pull myself away from their cocks. I frantically stroked them looking up at their magnificent bodies taking it all in. I felt them each one tighten up as they simultaneously shot their loads all over my tits.

I ripped of my bikini and grabbed their still rock hard cocks with my hands and led them over to the couch. I instructed Lathan to lie down, I then I lowered my fat ass onto his huge black cock. Jamal stood in front of me and I began sucking his cock again. My ass pumped up and down on Latham's enormous cock, I fought to keep on sucking Jamul's cock. I screamed and moaned in ecstasy as I came all over Latham's cock again and again. Latham could not take any longer and I felt his huge black cock stiffen as he shot his cum in my pussy. I immediately jumped up and got down on all fours and began sucking my cum off of Latham's veiny black cock. As I was doing this Jamal entered my pussy from behind, I writhed in ecstasy as I felt his black cock rip into my pussy.

We fucked for hours and then exhausted they left but not before I paid them and told them to be back tomorrow with more help.

blklover
blklover
31 Followers