Black Pearls - Yrkala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers

Yrkala's mind focused briefly on that 'partners' portion, but she dismissed it. Her head was in turmoil. Was she really doing this? There was still a part of her that told her to wait on this, wait for someone she likes, and make a new home with them. There was another part of her telling her that she wanted experience, and not be like a youngster on their first hunt at this enjoyment of her partner.

Shella gestured to the bed, and Yrkala sat down, her mind still busy deciding. It's not too late. She didn't take off any clothes; those weren't important to her appearance to others. There'd be nothing to grab if she tried to rush out.

Shella stood in front of Yrkala. "Now, an important thing to know when lovin' is that there are spots on any body that just feel good to touch," she said, speaking clearly. Shella's left hand cupped Yrkala's tattoo-covered breast. "An' the breasts of a woman is one of those spots," she added. The humming in her body was eager and prancing.

Shella kneeled down between Yrkala's legs, bringing her body closer and her head close to Yrkala's breasts, and her hand started sliding on Yrkala's breast. This close, and Yrkala could smell the sea on Shella's skin, salt water mixing with fish and human. Shella's fingers pressed in, denting the flesh, and letting it resume its natural shape. Yrkala closed her eyes to focus on the sensation. This warmth, it was ...good. It was like basking in the sun, warm light falling on her back, but not really. It was kind of electrifying, kind of like fires held on the islands, kind of like joy in her. It was like being with someone.

It was also embarrassing. There was nothing in her life that was like this! Shouldn't there be some kind of aggression? Some more primal act of taking? She hadn't even done this to herself.

There was a sudden spike of joy as Yrkala felt a thumb pass over a softened nipple, and she nearly growled from delight. "Nipples are especially good. Lick 'em, pinch 'em, rub 'em, whatever feels good," she heard Shella lecture.

As if to prove her point, she felt two fingers close around the bump and squeeze. The tugging felt good, joy once again. It made her feel like she was going somewhere. She heard the sound of lips parting. A small bump grazed her breast, and she felt wet flesh drag across her teat. As the warmth spread into her, Yrkala growled gently, almost purring, in delight. Her nipple felt stiffer, felt like it wanted to be touched.

"You all right?" Shella asked, her voice moving away from Yrkala's nipple.

"This is...awkward," Yrkala rumbled.

"How so?" Shella asked.

"It is a far cry from what my people do. We hunt and scavenge. Mating is quick, and only if the woman allows it. This kind of gentleness is bizarre."

"What, you never felt yourself up? Touched yeself? Rubbed yeself?"

Yrkala shook her head, her cheeks burning at the thoughts. "It is against our kind! The only pleasure that one can enjoy by oneself is eating, and even that pales when eating with kin."

"Huh. Well, ye should. It'd let you know what you like," Shella said. Both her hands went to Yrkala's breasts this time. They groped and rubbed, pressing into and feeling the flesh, the smooth skin. Yrkala's nipples were stroked by palms and thumbs, working that warm delight into her. Yrkala found herself leaning back, arms straight to support her.

Purring in happiness, the rumble coming from deep in her throat, Yrkala basked in the pleasure. That's what it was, pleasure. It was becoming easier to see why people did this. As Yrkala's mind wandered over her body, ruminating on each point of delight, she felt something. Not from her breasts, but from between her legs. There was a hot ache there, a feeling of desire growing in her from there. It felt like she had stretched down there, just a little bit, without her own self noticing.

Yrkala's eyes flashed open, and a hand switched from supporting herself to running alongside her thighs. Her fingers briefly ran along that slit between her legs, one which she knew that granted motherhood. It was swollen open and wet, and her graze sent shivers up her spine. Her fingers moved away and she held them up. The middle and the pointer, the two fingers that run along her open slit, had drops of some kind of thicker water on them. She split them, and the water formed strings between her fingers.

Shella stood up and said, "Now, I know that's got to have happened to you before."

"This wetness? Rarely," Yrkala growled back.

Shella kneeled on to the bed and circled around behind Yrkala. Pressing her breasts to one side of Yrkala's back, Shella asked, "Who gotcha that way?"

Yrkala thought back. With her kind, it never happened. There was something about the nature of her kind that was off-putting. But she remembered the first human woman she saw. Small and dainty, and wearing a dress that made her look like an opaque jellyfish from the waist down. Yrkala's curiosity drove her to spy on that woman when she was alone. It was the first time Yrkala could recall actually wanting another, and her own shock at that emotion drove her off long before she was seen. "Long ago, far away. It does not matter now," Yrkala answered.

"I can remember my first crush," Shella said, resting her head on Yrkala's shoulder. "The island priest's daughter. Caught kissing her and had to leave home. But I so wanted to do this to her."

Shella's fingers slid down Yrkala's stomach, diving to her loins. The warmth and joy that flooded into Yrkala's body as she felt two of Shella's fingers press down into her hot, exposed flesh down there made Yrkala groan. She did not expect anything like this! Pleasure soaked into her body, feeling the fingers run up and down her swollen slit. They ran along sensitive lip-like sides, pushed aside, giving Yrkala ecstasy. And, with each pass, they built up some kind of pressure, something that felt hard to control inside her groin.

Shella's hand was at Yrkala's back, supporting her. Yrkala, mind buzzing with delirious warmth and joy, rushed her left hand to her unmarked breast. Her larger, clumsier hand groped her own flesh, rubbing her hard teat and sending in little waves of numbing warmth. Yes, she could make herself feel good like this! Yrkala moaned a half-growl, half-sigh of utter pleasure as she leaned her head back in.

Suddenly, Yrkala felt an influx of ecstasy more overwhelming than before. Shella's two fingers pushed against something small, bump-like, and stiff. It felt good when stroked like that. Yrkala wanted Shella back there, pushing on it. She heard Shella's voice in her ear, barely registering it in the midst of enjoyment. "This is your clit. It feels good, don't it? It feels great for any woman you mate with."

The tide of pleasure would not subside. Warmer fingers rubbing her slit's lips sent in crashing waves, and Yrkala's thoughts were lost when her 'clit' was petted. Her groping hand clutched her breast, rubbing faster, feeling more. Yrkala wanted more of it. She wanted more of the fingers feeling her, wanting them to trace her faster. She wanted more on her clit, wanted it tweaked like her nipple was earlier. Her desire couldn't be expressed by her body alone. Her growling groans and purring moans escaped her mouth as Shella worked on her.

Yrkala felt the pleasure build up inside her, moving like ocean currents. Before she realized it, before she could stop herself and try to hold on, Yrkala's mind and body lit up with joy and ectasy. She couldn't think, she could barely hear. She wasn't aware of the drawn-out growl of pleasure she snarled out. Her mind just melted in bliss. Her hands snatched at the sheets, gripping them hard as if to crush them, as her body arched, pushing her stomach forward. She was distantly aware of releasing out a tiny jet of something from her body, something from the delight caressed in to her. It felt like all the pent-up pleasure she had been subject to was released.

As the pleasure drained out of her, so did Yrkala's energy. Body just a little bit sore, but limbs and torso devoid of desire to move, Yrkala twisted to the side and fell. Her breathing was hot, her cheeks burning. Basking in the sensation, Yrkala closed her eyes. That was excellent, she decided, but it was something she should only repeat with someone she claimed as hers.

The bed was a little bit funny. It felt the pillow she was on was wrapped around a frame of some kind. "I know it felt good, but could you please get off me?" Shella asked.

Yrkala mumbled something she felt was similar to an apology, and slid off, rolling on to her belly. The bed was heavenly, a perfect place to rest awhile after that blessing of existence.

Yrkala felt the cloth pressed down on one side of her, and Shella asked, close to her ear, "So, what do ye think?"

What was the answer? Too much to say immediately. "Wonderful. Incredible!" Yrkala whispered. She buried her head in the cloth to hide her blushing face. She just had done something that her people would never do, and it felt good!

She felt a hand pat her shoulder. "Ay, that's the way it should go. But those are just some basics. If you want more, just ask me," Shella said. Yrkala felt the weight leave the bedding, the sound of feet pattering across wooden boards, and then the lowering creak of feet descending. Were there stairs anywhere near here?

Yrkala opened her eyes and looked. The section of reef in the room had split and moved. She couldn't see if there was something in the gap formed by the movement. Probably those stairs.

Yrkala closed her eyes and nodded her head to herself. She wanted to do that. Not be the subject, not exactly. She wanted to give out that ecstasy. There was something about being felt that made her want to try feeling. She wanted to feel the hard, raised tits of someone else. Not anybody, but someone that she could care about.

It wasn't Shella. Shella made that happen, but it was more out of experience than anything else. It felt cheapened. She had been with someone who had done that hundreds of times before.

Yrkala thought about Lily again. Pale, smaller, not as bountiful as Shella. She looked reclusive. Perhaps, Yrkala thought, she was even lonely. And cute. Yrkala did not consider it before, but Lily's smaller size, the way she held herself. It kind of made her cute. Yrkala felt the heat come to her cheeks again.

Yrkala's hand slid under her and clutched a breast. The nipple was soft now. She didn't feel like it immediately, anyways. Yrkala would let that sense build, and use it later. She wasn't sure how, but she'd use it.

* * *

Yrkala searched the ship high and low that evening. The exhaustion had worn itself off from her, and she could feel a certain uncomfortable desire in her, possibly planted by Shella. Now that she was aware of it, it made it feel even more pressing. Yrkala wanted to be with someone, just for her. She'd been alone in the ocean too long. Her people were social creatures, but she had only seen two people on this ship. Yrkala wanted to get to know the other person better.

Lily was not on deck. The deck only had spare rope on it. Even the glowing coral had died and been scoured off, somehow. She hadn't been in the cabin before Yrkala left it, she hadn't been in it when Yrkala checked. A quick check through of the rooms near where Yrkala had first slept in showed her not to be there either. Maybe down the stairs? Yrkala didn't know the ship beyond that, but she probably should become more familiar with it.

Yrkala made her way to Shella's cabin. Shella had yet to pick up her clothes. Yrkala checked behind the hunk of coral in the cabin. A set of stairs dived down into blue glow. Carefully, Yrkala descended the stairs. Less than half her foot was on each plank, and she placed a hand to the wall to steady herself.

The stairs opened up on to a large room, as big as the cabin above it. The window directly out back was stretched from the room above, diving into the water in an impractically romantic fashion. Beyond it, the darkening ocean loomed, a reminder of just how empty it was out there. Blue glowing coral, cousin to the yellow coral earlier, surrounded the room, illuminating growths of coral and other kinds of immobile sea-life. Yrkala could see the soft form of a flower-like anemone, still soft and moist even outside the water. It smelled of water, of the wood of the ship, and of the rocky coral with hints of flowers in them. And, in the center of it, it smelled of stone and fish-human.

Yrkala looked at the center of the room. Plates of stone, or something stone-like, had been shaped inside the ship itself to fit a pool of water that glowed the same blue as the exterior coral. Shelves of rock formed small steps to the pool, almost as big as the bed above, while tree-like growths of coral clustered around it, serving as stand-ins for plants. On one of the branches, several rectangles of fluffy pink cloth were hung. One of them had been taken off, and Shella, who was standing nearby, rubbed it against herself, her body covered in droplets of water. Shella paused and called out, "You wanna learn more about lovin' women?"

"No. I am just seeing the ship," Yrkala called back. She looked around further. There were two doors on the wall opposite of the window. One of them was large, doubled-up, ornately-carved, and roughly matched the placement of the double-doors above. The other was singular, smaller, and set to a corner.

Yrkala padded over to the double doors. It was decorate in sculpted flowing swirls, and two carved women, one on either door, presented it, like fairies in the see with the wooden swirls pouring off of them. It was a very strange style, in comparison to the lines of Yrkala's people and the badly-formed flower shapes of the humans' ships. It was a spot of oddity even in this ship. Almost everything else was made out of grey wood barely held together. She tried twisting the doorknobs, only to find that they wouldn't budge. It was locked.

"Don't bother," Shella said. "That's personal stuff."

Yrkala shrugged and padded over to the next door. It was more in keeping with the ship's poor construction, even if the grey boards were fitted together significantly better. There were scratched-in symbols that she didn't understand written on the door, but Yrkala tried opening it anyways. Also locked. "Personal as well?" she asked.

"Presumably. That's Lily's private room. Never been in there. Dunno how much time she spends in it, dunno what she uses it for. It's just there. Not even sure if she needs it," Shella said.

Yrkala hummed to herself, then turned to leave. "You lookin' for Lily?" Shella asked.

"Yes," Yrkala said, nodding to agree.

"Good luck with that. She needs to come out more, meet more people. Maybe it'll get her to actually talk to me," Shella said.

Yrkala went to the stairs. Her joined toes, forming a smooth flipper with claws at the end, were bigger than the steps were, and balancing on her toes hurt. How should she get up them? Yrkala turned around and climbed up backwards, slowly setting her heel on each step.

Yrkala wanted to know Lily, so of course she had to disappear and become unavailable. She bet that Lily was behind one of those doors. Maybe there was a back way in the hold that she hadn't sensed while fumbling in the dark when she boarded.

Yrkala made her way back to the hold, passing by her rooms with determination. Before she walked down the stairs into the hold, Yrkala stepped into a spare room. There was a loose chunk of glowing coral, and Yrkala took it.

Walking into the hold, Yrkala held the coral high and searched. Coils of rope, giant piles of unused sailcloth. With the coral as a lamp, Yrkala saw that there were more boxes, bins, and collections of unused shapes of glass, metal, and spare wood than she had ever seen! It was infuriating seeing how much was going to waste down here! Yrkala bet she could put these things to good use.

Yrkala put her nails against a board of wood and pulled it away. It stuck, briefly, to the side of the board below it, glued to it with age. Not dusty, but completely ignored. Ridiculous.

Yrkala found the hunks of wood she had sensed earlier. They were like giant crates, floor-to-ceiling, but fused at the top and bottom to the ship and twisted around and around, slivers and entire planks of wood jutting from them for a few inches. There were two of them, holding up the ceiling like columns. Yrkala couldn't even guess what they were for.

The back of the hold was smooth, though. No doors. No shaping to hold rooms. Yrkala knocked on the wood. She couldn't tell if it was hollow or not. It felt like she had traveled 2/3rds the way down the main deck, so there should have been plenty of space before that room with the pool in it. Yrkala growled in annoyance and turned around.

Lily stood in front of her, half-way between the stairs and Yrkala. One arm was at her side, holding a dented metal lantern that glowed from a light source inside it, while the other was held apprehensively to her chest. Again, Yrkala felt that Lily was nervous and lonely, standing there by herself.

Yrkala took a step towards Lily. Lily took a step back, and Yrkala froze. How should she do this? Well, Shella hadn't forced her. Shella had been more gentle, talking to Yrkala and luring her.

Yrkala reached a hand out to Lily, palm turned up. Lily took a half-step back, but then returned her foot, holding her ground. Slowly, so as not to startle the little woman, Yrkala walked over to Lily, one half-step at a time.

Gingerly, flinching at first contact, Lily put her hand over Yrkala's. It was under a third the size of Yrkala's hand. Small, fragile. Could Lily defend herself?

Yrkala got close, almost body-to-body, to Lily. Yrkala's teats were at the top of Lily's head. Yrkala crouched down, so as not to overwhelm the poor young woman. She was trembling, her eyes hidden by her hair, her face turned aside.

Gently, Yrkala cupped Lily's chin with a crooked finger. Lily's lips were quivering. She looked like a tiny fish, ready to bolt at any moment.

Yrkala leaned her head in close, trying to get what Lily smelled like, simultaneously placing her hand around Lily's waist. Lily flinched, trying to push her head away. Yrkala was too strong for Lily. There was no person of Yrkala's folk that was this weak!

Her nose barely touched Lily's cheek, glancing over the pale skin as her nostrils absorbed what they could. Where they touched, her nose buzzed in excitement, bringing a heat into her. Lily's skin was wood and cloth, rope, rusting metal, some glass, and a little bit more of things from ships. Lily smelled wholly of the ship, and nothing else. There was no flesh in her body, but she was as soft as a human was.

Want was budding in Yrkala. Lily was here, right now, her body shaking and trembling. Rubbing her nose against Lily's cheek, Yrkala wanted to stroke her palm all over Lily's body and feel every curve of the woman. It wouldn't be for enjoyment, it'd be a pledge of protection, in a way.

This was the best time as any. Yrkala gently placed down the hunk of coral, keeping her eyes on Lily, before rushing her spare hand to Lily's breast. Small, enclosed by her hand completely. A tiny little bump poked out of Lily's dress, right in the middle of her breast, stiffening. Lily squirmed underneath Yrkala's hold. Was she doing this right?

That dress was in the way. Yrkala's fingers hooked under the neckline of the dress. There was nothing wrong with her body, so there should not be an issue if the dress was removed, right? As she prepared to tear the cloth away, Yrkala felt a heat in her loins, like what Shella did to her. Anticipation was making her wet.

Yrkala decisively ripped the front of the dress off in one motion. The wrenching sound of torn cloth filled the air for a moment, and Yrkala let the strip fall to the floor. Yrkala looked at Lily's body, shocked to find what she hid. There was something wrong with Lily's body.

ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers