Black Pearls - Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily looked at her expectantly, pale eyes lit up with curiosity.

"Would we like some more?" Shella wondered aloud, "Or would we like to call it here?" Shella would still love to continue, of course.

Lily motioned for Shella to come forward.

"Mmm, okay then," Shella said as she crawled forward. Her body over took Lily's, passing over it on her way to eye level and held up by her arms and legs.

Once they were face to face, Shella snuck a quick kiss from Lily. "Ah, 'M still wet n' wantin', sweetie. Wonder if you ken do anythin' 'bout that?" Shella taunted.

Lily's arm slid between the two women, sliding across smooth skin. Her hand dipped to Shella's sex, and an errant finger traced the outer contours of her sex.

"'M not thinkin' that, me dove," Shella said in-between quick, stolen kisses. "Wha' I want, is what I did to you, what I've done to you twice now. Ye've squirmed under my tongue, now I want you to use yers. Will ye do that fer me?"

Lily hesitated, mulling it over, then nodded.

"Thank ye. Yer such a good lass," Shella said. She began to climb further. Her legs swung over Lily's hips, and she waltzed her way up, swinging her legs over Lily's arms, until her dripping sex was right above Lily's face. Her feet slid underneath Lily's shoulders, effectively pinning herself there.

Shella rubbed her breasts as she lowered herself. Her tits were hard and excited, and rubbing them sent in shivers of warm pleasure into her body. Her loins were a hot sea of desire, waiting to be pleased.

As Shella's hips lowered, Lily's hands swung up to grope Shella's ass. Tepid palms pressed against her smooth cheeks, fingers digging into the dark flesh. They pushed and pulled on her buttocks, massaging them and gently guiding Shella's descent.

Lily's tongue gently scraped along Shella's sex for the first time, and a bolt of pleasure made Shella shudder. Yes, oh yes! Shella's heart was fluttering, her expectations and desires were being fulfilled right here and now!

Just a few more inches, then resettling her legs to make it comfortable, and Shella had Lily's head at her snatch. She felt a wet paddle trace her moist, tender petals. Soft lips almost kissed her own sweetly as Lily's tongue trailed along her sex. Ecstatic delight shivered throughout Shella's body as she felt Lily's flesh apply itself to her own.

Shella looked down and saw Lily's face trapped beneath her hips, nose pressed to her nonexistent thatch. Lily's eyes were closed, absorbed in her sensual work. She looked so sweet down there, diligently working away to please her lover. Tenderly, Shella ran a hand through Lily's pale hair, massaging her scalp.

Each scrape of Lily's tongue across her sensitive lips made Shella shiver with delight. Occasionally, Lily's tongue would break from Shella's sex so that Lily could kiss the folds of her sex or her thighs. It was magnificent, the way Shella could feel lips on her skin and the pushing of a wet paddle. It felt good and right, the pleasure seeping into her making her giddy and delirious.

Sighing happily, Shella waggled her hips around, forming a tight little circle on top of Lily's pleasuring mouth. Her flower's petals caught on Lily's face and were dragged apart, smearing her wet desire across the woman's face. The gyration sang in her body, delight shocking up through her body as she moved.

Lily's tongue made shlicking noises as she slid it around Shella's folds. Shella felt it press inwards against her hole, meeting little resistance, before sliding it away across her sex and digging it into her folds again.

Even as the wet sounds of their act gently crept out, Shella could feel Lily's hands grope and massage her asscheeks. They were slightly cold, but smooth and Shella loved how they pushed, as if they thought to control this. They protested against her flesh, failing to make their mark effectively, but were part of the act themselves.

Shella's eyes closed as she basked in the warming pleasure that grew between them. Hot and shocking and wet, a trailing tongue tracing her taint and tainting her sweetly again. Another lick, another lash, for sweet, sweet pleasure. It made her moan deliriously, her fingers ruffling through Lily's silken threads and keeping her trapped there.

Shivering with desire, Shella ground her hips against Lily. Her folds were squashed and flattened, then dragged across each other. Each iota of movement shocked her mind with pleasure. She realigned her sex so that Lily would have access to the most tender part of her, the one that ached the most, thirsted the most.

Lily's lips knowingly sucked around Shella's clit, and her body blossomed with the pleasure. Shella could only groan as she felt unbridled ecstasy pour into her. It was incomparable to anything else that Shella had felt.

Shella could feel Lily's ivory teeth around her hard, hooded clit. She could feel Lily's tongue swirl around it, pushing it and grinding skin against skin. Passion shook her body, running up her spine and into her mind.

One of Lily's hands slid off of Shella's smooth ass and traced her taint. Two fingers traced her lips, adding to the wet ecstasy that was inside Shella's existence. They gingerly felt up the folds of her sex, feeling how it'd splay. Then, they carefully pushed against her flower. They realigned, and then pushed in.

Feeling Lily's fingers slid inside her sex was just another joy added to Shella's experience. Wet walls being forced apart were a delicious sensation to add to her bean being suckled. They slid into her further and further, until Lily's hand closed upon Shella's slit. The wiggling fingertips were more tiny blossoms of pleasure inside her loins.

The pleasure that Lily was giving Shella was her world. Every pump of penetrating fingers, every sucking pulse of lips, every taunting push of tongue, they all were part of it. Happy ecstasy pulsed and flowed through her body, filling her head with sweet, numb delights. With every trickle of new sensation, Shella sighed, moaned, or called out Lily's name softly.

It built up in her, though. Even as Shella moaned, even as she moved her hips to feel more, it added up in her. She could feel it as it took the shape of her body inside her. Fingers, mouth, clit and snatch, it all added up.

Still, Shella would control it. Murmuring, "ye such a good lass, Lily,", and tousling Lily's silky hair, Shella began to grind hard. Pleasure burst into her again and again as she controlled how Lily's maw was applied, how her fingers snuck into Shella. The flesh of her moist sex twisted and rubbed against Lily's fair skin, sending up shivers and tinglings of lust.

With a blast of electric sensation, Shella felt Lily's tongue push the hood of her clit away, baring the nub to be licked raw. A wonderful fire flared inside Shella every time her little bean grazed across Lily's face. Pleasure, heavier than ever before, welled up in her body. It felt like she'd be consumed by something delightful, something delirious, something numb.

She could no longer control it. With a long groan, Shella lost herself to the pleasure. It washed throughout her body, making her muscles twitch. She felt herself clamp upon Lily's invasive fingers. Her body sung like a siren, her blanked mind a slave to it.

It died down slowly, its sweet traces lingering and thrumming inside Shella's body. Fingers were pulled from her body. She shakily lifted her hips up and crawled back until she collapsed on top of Lily. Tired, sore, but happy, Shella kissed her strange lover. Lily's face was coated in love juices. Deliriously murmuring sweet nothings, Shella found herself floating off to sleep.

* * *

Shella's arm and shoulders were warm. Grumbling, she peeked open an eye. A ray of light encapsulated her hand, making it glow. The open windows showed a sun rising to greet the day with shining desire.

Aside from Shella, the bed was empty. Where was Lily? Shella ruffled her hair as she sat up. The morning light highlighted the sensual detail of the bed posters and cascaded beyond, reaching for the cabin door. There was no sign of the lovely woman.

Shella got out of the bed and put her clothes back on. May as well check the treasure room, she thought to herself. After all, they'd soon have all ten black pearls, and they'd be off into a land of adventure!

Lily wasn't in the treasure room, and she definitely wasn't in the pool room leading up to it. Shella experimentally knocked on the small door to Lily's private room, but got no response. She really shouldn't have expected any.

Sighing with exasperation, Shella wandered to the deck of the ship. For miles around, the blue sea simply existed. Wave after wave wobbled and rushed forwards on the sea's seemingly-infinite surface, never slowing, and only stopping to crash into the Sea Lilith. No birds hollered their cries, no distant black clouds rumbled with thunder, not even the wind whipped about and whistled.

Shella found herself fidgeting. The waves seemed to get slower and slower the more she watched them. What few fluffy clouds there were moved at a snail's pace. The sun lazily sauntered higher and higher. It was getting so high, it would have to start going down at any moment. Her fingers danced across the now-exquisite railing in frustration, hard nails tapping and clacking. When that had worn out Shella's patience, she started tapping her broad foot. It didn't take long for its thwaps to be similarly annoying.

She found herself wandering the deck in a circle, kicking up imaginary dust. Then, she was plucking at some rope's threads. Shella stopped after a while, reasoning that Lily'd be a bit irritated with her for picking at the rope. She was stuck watching the sea. This was why Shella wanted to escape.

Frustrated, Shella stormed back into the cabin. The bed had been neatly made while she wasn't looking. "C'mon, Lily, get out here," Shella hissed under her breath, slowly rotating and watching the walls.

No movement. Still no movement. Then the wall rippled, and Shella whirled to face it. Lily stepped through and flashed a faint smile. Shella flung her arms around Lily and caught her in a tight hug. "C'mon, me girl, let's get out o' this place," Shella whispered into her ear.

Lily frowned. Shella had to double-check that she was frowning. Why was she frowning? "C'mon, Lily, ye said you was th' last o' the pearls. Don'tcha want to get out o' here?" Shella asked.

Lily still wasn't answering. Shella still couldn't get why Lily was acting like this. She sidled around Lily until Lily's back was against Shella's chest. "If'n the pearl needs a bit more growth, I'm sure we can get that done," she taunted, a single hand of her moving to feel up Lily's clothed breast.

All it'd take is a little convincing, a little fun time, and they'd have their pearl. It'd be as simple as that. That's how it went, normally. But Lily broke out of Shella's grip and walked away from her, leaving her more confounded than before. "It ain't bad, Lily," Shella pleaded, catching up, "You know it feels good. You know you want it."

Lily nodded in agreement. Shella smiled. They could at least work together on this. Her hand strayed to Lily's shoulder and began to pull Lily's dress off of her slowly. Lily's hand flashed up and caught Shella's fingers in a vice-like grip. Her fingers almost crushed, Shella relinquished the dress, and Lily relinquished her fingers.

Shella, massaging her fingers, said, "There ain't no shame, there ain't no problem. 'S just you an' me, Lily, an' we can do whatever we want. I jes' want the pearl so we can go home."

Lily snorted silently and took another step away from Shella. Something was definitely wrong. Why shouldn't Lily escape this damned world? Why shouldn't she have more of life's pleasures? There was more for both her and Shella, waiting just one pearl away. There should be no reason why she should just up and deny Shella!

"C'mon, Lily. Wha's wrong? If'n somethin's the matter, you gotta tell me. We're partners in this. Wherever you go, I go. Wherever I go, you go. Jes' give me th' tenth pearl. An' if it ain't that, let's have a go so we can have a tenth pearl," Shella commanded.

Lily turned around slowly and shook her head. No. Again, no!

Shella snarled and her hand darted forth. It hit Lily's stomach, and instead of flesh or wood or anything solid, it slid into it as if it were water. Lily's body felt weird, like a constant regular change of woody bristles to wet jellies, interspersed with thick metallic liquids here and there. Her fingers scrabbled and dug around for something that they could close around.

Lily's eyes widened in shock, looking down as if she had been stabbed, then looking back up. Shella couldn't look at Lily's face, her brows knit in anger as her searching proved futile. Lily's hands squeezed around Shella's wrist with a crushing grip, making Shella's hand splay out and feel numb, before being roughly ripped out of Lily's body. Lily shoved Shella away, and that's when everything went dark.

Shella was very much awake. She hadn't fallen unconscious or anything, it was just perfectly dark. The windows and every crack in the wood that might let light in had sealed up tighter than a nun. Shella was frozen, unable to see what was in front of her. "L-Lily?" she called out nervously.

No answer.

Gah, she was so stupid! Lily was patient, she could wait, she had been waiting for years and years! But no, Shella had to ruin it! She didn't know why or what exactly, but she messed up. "Lily, I'm sorry!" Shella called out again.

Still nothing.

The dark was unchangingly oppressive. Shella felt like as if she could barely feel her own body, and that was the sum of her world. Blinding blackness stretched on and on in every direction like an ocean. It felt cold and unwelcoming. Shella unconsciously stepped backwards, and her heel kicked something across the wooden floorboards.

Her breathe beginning to run ragged with fear she didn't know she had, Shella tried to find something, remember something! She needed a light.

Shella stretched her hand out before her, waiting to receive something. Closing her eyes, she began to concentrate. Tiny bubbles popped into existence as part of her, she could feel the air around them touch their newborn sensitive skin. A pile of them on the palm of her hand. They started to grow up, the bottom layers dying, cracking, and hardening. They fizzed into a rough, wavering cone, and finally died, wiping themselves from the peripheries of Shella's perception.

When she opened her eyes, there was a glowing red coral cone in her hand. Its red light was faint, but enough to see by. Shella turned to face the bed and froze. It was demolished. The posters, so lovingly carved by Lily's will, had exploded, sending splinters and hunks of wood everywhere. The sheets were cut up, the pillows torn apart, and the bed itself slashed until it sagged sadly.

Her heart snuck into her throat as Shella backed away from the mauled bed. She hadn't heard that happen, nor had she seen it. How long did she leave herself standing in the dark? Not even five minutes. Lily was angry, and Shella had to get out.

Shella's back thumped against the inner wall. The door to the deck would be somewhere along its length someplace. Her hands scrabbled to find a knob, a hinge, anything indicative of a door. Nothing.

Maybe she was in the wrong place? Shella turned to face the wall and walked down it until she came to a corner. No door. No, no, she must've missed it! It was a door, for crying out loud!

Shella walked to the other corner of the wall. No door. As in, the wall that had the door that led outside no longer had the door that led outside. It was gone. Vanished into thin air. All that was left was a smooth, homogenous wall with no indication of any kind of exit.

Ridiculous. What about the windows? Shella ran to the opposite wall. It was as smooth as the wall which had had the door to freedom. No windows. What about the stairs to the pool room?

Shella traced as much of the room as she could, her pitiful light barely reaching the ceiling. Aside from the debris of the bed, the floor was smooth and blank. No stairs. No pool room, as far as she knew. No outside world. She was trapped.

No. No way. Ridiculous. Impossible! There was no way in Hell that Lily would stick Shella, the only constant of her life, inside some wooden box! Snarling, Shella tore through the room again, trying to find a way out. It hadn't changed from the last time she did it.

Frustrated, Shella scoured the room again. No, it wasn't changing. Shella picked up a sizable chunk of the blasted posters. Its carved edge was smooth and luxurious, but the other side was splintered and cracked. Screaming in rage, Shella threw the hunk against the wall. It hit the wooden boards with a hollow thud.

Shella stopped, then rushed to the area she had hit. She knocked against it. It was hollow; there was nothing behind it. If she could break down the wall, she'd get out of here. Placing the glowing coral on the ground, Shella cracked her knuckles, then slammed a fist against the wall. It was as solid as a rock, and Shella found herself cursing and caressing her wrist. Still, if it was the only way out, then she'd take it.

Hollow crunch followed hollow crunch as Shella laid into the wall. Her balled fists smashed into the wood, occasionally stopping to shake them out or massage her hands. After a brief respite, she'd crack her knuckles and try again.

It seemed endless. Nothing was happening to the wall. It was made of wood! It should be weak and soggy, maybe even rotting! Why can't it just break for her! Another fist hammered against the wall. Wait, was the sound weaker than before? Yeah, it had to be. Lily was reinforcing the wall, wasn't she? That bitch!

Shella screamed in rage and slammed her fist against the wall one final time. It was pointless. Lily had her trapped like a rat. Nothing she could do could get her out. Not unless Lily was willing to open up for something.

She solemnly walked to the bed and slumped onto the ground next to it. Shella would kill for some booze, just some to make her forget. Anything, really. Just something to take her mind off her stupendous mistake.

What seemed like hours crawled by. In the sealed box, there was no sun nor stars to tell the time, only the lonely feeling that Shella had. Every second in darkness was an unspoken misery. Finally, Shella had all she could bear. If she was stuck like this anymore, she'd do something drastic to herself. "Hey, Lily?" Shella's voice cracked out into the dark.

No answer. Go figure.

"Lily? 'M sorry. 'Kay? 'M sorry," Shella called out wearily.

Nothing. Over and over. Nothing. Everything she did. Every time she coaxed a different person into bed, just for a pearl or a moment of joy. All leading up to this moment of nothingness.

In the darkness, a sound like wood scraping echoed out. Shella looked up. It came from where the door was. Was it back? Shella eagerly scooped up the coral lantern and pattered off for the door.

The door wasn't back. Carved into the wall in rough letters was "You'd Leave Me".

"Wha?" Shella muttered to herself, tracing a finger over the letters. Sawdust sifted down from the newfound gaps. That was creepy as hell, no questions asked. Shella again got the feeling that Lily knew more about everything than she did.

"C'mon, Lily girl, what'd I leave you for? We been together so damn long, I'd just come runnin' back," Shella asked quietly. It wouldn't matter if she yelled it or mouthed it, Lily would probably hear it.

Scraping came from her left. Shella walked over to the noise, and carved on the wall was the word "Pearl".

"No, no no, no. That ain't it. 'M sick o' pearls. If'n you think I'm greedy enough fer some more cum-colored balls, you ain't been with me long enough. 'Sides, it's jest the black pearl now, me girlie. If you'd bring it to the others, we could be outta here."