Black Renter Takes My Bed and Wife

Story Info
A 13 inch black dick takes my bed and my wife.
2k words
3.63
136.7k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
howtrue
howtrue
77 Followers

Here I am. My wife and I decided we needed to rent out our extra bedroom and now I am the one sleeping in it. Is this the truth? Every damn word of it is.

We had run into some difficulty with money. Nothing big, but enough to make it hard to meet the monthly obligations. So my wife, Lynn, and I thought this would be a good idea. Enough to pay the bills and a little extra to boot.

I am 41 years old. Nice in looks, decent body, VERY intelligent, fun, and just an all around nice guy.

My wife is honestly quite beautiful. 32 years old, 5' 6" tall, about 140 pounds, a natural redhead, and drop dead gorgeous. I am not saying this for the story, but telling what is true. She is one of those rare women that the older she gets, the more attractive she gets. When she walks into a room every head turns.

Her body, to me at least, is perfect. 36-30-37 Nice firm tits about 36c, flat stomach, very nice hips, and an ass to die for. Nice and full with it being just a bit of a bubble butt. Just enough to hold one cheek in each hand fully, with a full neatly trimmed bush.

We held several interviews, and most were really quite nice people. Working people, transportation, good credit report, all the usual things. It came down to three people. A mature man that had just moved to our area and wanted a nice home, a younger woman that was a nurse and she worked within a few blocks of our home, and a black gentleman that owned a small coffee stand here in town and split up from his wife.

We set up evenings with them to come to dinner so that we could get acquainted, letting them all know that we were giving 3 of them a second interview.

The older gent was a really nice guy, but only wanted something for 2 or 3 months and we were looking for at least a 1 year commitment. The nurse, wow. She was pretty as hell. Obviously really smart, but she never shut up! I would watch her just to be certain she would take time to breath.

Mark, the black guy, was charming, polite, carried a great conversation, and it just seemed that he was naturally comfortable with both of us. There was a small problem though. My wife's upbringing was such that white people never mixed with black people socially let alone live with a black person. She claimed that she wasn't prejudice, but I mean come on.

I said well we both agreed that the older guy was definitely not what we were looking for because of the time element. And although she really like the idea of another woman around to buddy up with, she had to agree that her talking would drive us both crazy. So she reluctantly agreed to give Mark a chance and see how it would work out. Little did we know...

He moved in the following week and things went pretty well. He went to work at 4 AM and was home by 5 PM every day. He always helped when it came to keeping the house clean and would even cook once a week. Lynn warmed up to him and seemed to actually enjoy having him around.

About 2 months went by and he got the flu really bad. He had one of his employee's fill in for him and he stayed home for a few days. He was miserable. Lynn of course spoiled him rotten taking care of him giving him meds and chicken broth to drink. It was during this time that things happened to change all our lives.

On his third day home when he went to take a bath he slipped and fell. Lynn and I both heard the fall and rushed to help him. There he was on the floor with an embarrassed grin on his face, but was okay. He didn't have on a stitch of clothing and his towel had fallen off. There was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had seen a black man before of course in the locker room at the gym. A few were large, but nothing like this. And Lynn of course had never seen a black cock in her life. As a matter of fact, mine was the only one she had ever seen. She stammer and turned beet red telling me to please help Mark up while she went to get his robe. When she came back she wouldn't come back in, but handed me his robe thought the door.

After he got dressed he came downstairs and apologized over and over for the embarrassing moment. We both told him not to even worry about it and were glad he wasn't hurt.

After that night Lynn was acting a little weird. Whenever she was around Mark she was kind of nervous and distant. He asked her in front of me if he had offended her somehow. Then it struck him that her seeing him naked might be the problem. She finally admitted that it had bothered her a bit but she would get over it. Mark offered to move if she was that uncomfortable and she told him she wouldn't here of it. She was just being silly and it would be fine. That night I asked her what was going on. She said nothing except that my cock has been the only one she had ever seen and when she saw his, the size of it shocked and frightened her. I said I understood the shock part, but why be frightened? She said she couldn't really explain it, but how in the world would he ever be able to have sex?! I kind of laughed and told her don't worry. There are women that really like something that size. She kind of shuddered, snuggled up close to me and we went to sleep.

The next morning she seemed to be over it and things got back to normal. Mark went back to work, I went to work, and Lynn did whatever she does during the day. About 2 weeks later I had to go out of town for a few days. I did that once in a while. She took me to the airport, kissed my goodbye, and away I went. She called me a few times every day. I thought everything was okay. Until I got home.

That is when she said we had to have a talk. I said okay. What's up? She said we had to wait until Mark came home. For the life of me I couldn't figure what was going on but waited.

Once Mark got home, he took a shower and we had dinner. After the table was cleared and the dishes done, Lynn said let's go into the bedroom. What surprised me was that Mark came as well.

She told me that ever since I had told her that there were women that would enjoy Mark sexually, she couldn't stop thinking about it. So the day after I left then were sitting in the living room watching TV and she brought up his size. One thing led to another and they ended up sleeping together in our bed. I just sat there numb. She told me that he had a dick and not a cock, and that it was the most incredible sex she had ever had. Then she hit me with the real bombshell. She told me that even though she was married to me, it would be in name only. That she wanted Mark to act as her husband from now on and I would be sleeping in his old room and he would be in our bedroom with her. While I just sat there trying to absorb all this, she leaned over and kissed him deeply. Then they stared to feel each other up.

He got her bra off and started sucking her tits, took her shorts off and played with her pussy fingering her with two fingers and she was going nuts. She was telling him things I had never heard from her. That's it, get my white cunt ready to take all 13 inches of the wonderful black dick, ( She looked at me and told me she had measured it ), I want to feel your balls slapping my cunt while you fuck it like only you can. All kinds of shit talk. She didn't waste any time getting him undressed working her way down his body with her mouth and tongue, eventually taking about 1/3 of his dick in her mouth. After about 10 min's. of dick sucking, she stood up and got over his dick. And it was hard and HUGE! She put the tip in her pussy and slowly lowered herself until she had his entire cock balls deep inside of her. And there they were. Right in front of me in what used to be my bed that I shared with my wife, fucking like minks. She must have cum 3 or four times in the short time that he fucked her. About 20 min's..

After they had recovered, she looked at me and told me he fucks her like I could never fuck her. That my cock was pathetic compared to his and that she didn't want me to touch her sexually ever again. She said she wasn't trying hurt me, but was being honest. That in her mind this was how a man was supposed to fuck a woman and she has made the decision to give her cunt to him and him alone. She was not going to try to hide anything from anyone including our neighbors and friends. She want everyone to know that she had a black husband and was proud of it. They also decide she would go off her birth control and if a baby came it would wonderful. He doesn't eat pussy and she would be willing to allow me to do that because she loves it so much, but only after he has had fucked her. Then she spread he legs and asked if I was going to do it or not. I looked at her cunt and it had Mark's cum flowing from it. That is when Mark said his first words to me. Telling me that he was sorry, he had no intentions of this happening, but as far as he and she were concerned she was now married to him. He also thought it would be exciting for him to watch as I ate his cum from her, but that was all I would be getting from his wife. So I had better get started cleaning his cum from her

Then he told me that they fucked in front of me this time because they both wanted me to see how a woman wants and needs to be fucked and that it would be the last time as well. When they wanted me to his cum, they would come to me in my room.

Then they started again, but this time Mark asked her if she wanted his dick, was it his cunt from now on, did she want me to ever fuck her, stuff like that. She of course told him yes it was his white cunt and that she would never want me or any other white man to touch her except to eat his cum from her. Then she did something that totally shook me. She turned on her stomach and said, " Now. fuck my ass! I want him to see what he never got and never will. ". With that he slowly fucked her in the ass until he had all 13 inches in it then fucked her ass steady until he exploded deep in her ass.

That was over a year ago. We all still live together, I do eat his cum and am now sucking his dick as well. I have come to enjoy it, but I am still trying to figure out how this happened. I do still love her and she does love me, but not in the same way. Mark. I have mixed emotions about him, but I keep hope that some day she will return to me. Stupid? Probably, but still...

howtrue
howtrue
77 Followers