Black Screen Pt. 02

Story Info
Anne's blackmailer challenges her at school.
16.7k words
4.67
101.5k
130

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
740 Followers

From the author:

. No characters presented are based on anyone real or fictional.

. All characters are over 18.

. Don't read this if you haven't read the first chapter.

. Don't read this if you dislike non-consensual or degrading stories.

. Seriously, read the first chapter.

. Like I'm not even kidding, I sometimes skip some too if the description is more exciting on a later chapter but don't do it.

. Ah ah ah! I said don't! Stop it! Go away!

. Thanks to everyone supporting the series. I hope you enjoy it.

_______

The Good Neighbour:

It was nothing like it was in the countryside.

The black night sky was empty tonight; only the strongest of stars shone through the thick layer of pollution that accompanied a bustling city, and today that blockage had left the sky barer than it had been for years.

Mr Wheeler sat on his deck chair out front, looking up at the naked sky and gulping in the icy air. It felt good. Just as it was with the stars, cities had a way of ruining the air you breathed. No one born in the urban ring of London ever seemed to be aware that the air they inhaled wasn't quite right, that it wasn't as clean or as fresh as it was it the distant parts of this country far from factories and traffic jams.

But to Mr Wheeler, when midnight came and the wind was crisp and cool, breathing anywhere tasted like silk to his lungs.

A coughing fit took over, as sudden as an autumn storm. The elderly man hunched over on his chair and coughed his stomach out, with all the phlegm and disgusting noises you could ask for.

'Smoker's lungs', his daughter called it.

Mr Wheeler didn't want to wake up his wife with his spluttering. He was glad he had sat outside now, even if he was freezing his old bones through the thick blanket wrapped around him. He didn't love the idea of causing her any more concern.

His wife had almost made him sleep on the couch anyway, for flirting so blatantly with the young waitress they had met at the café. Though in the end, even she wasn't cruel enough to do that to a failing old man and he had been allowed in their bed. Not that he stayed there.

He wiped his mouth clean on the back of his sleeve.

The waitress had been very tasty though, her low cut top had wrestled away his attention for the whole meal and the large bust behind it more than earned the big tip he left behind. Mr Wheeler had fantasised about the young lady their whole journey home, even as he denied it to his livid spouse.

It had been so long since he had got to view such a fine body in all its naked glory with his own naked eyes, just thinking about it stirred something inside him he hadn't felt for a while.

The old pervert looked up hopefully at all of the houses opposite the street, darting his eyes from window to window, searching. Maybe Miss Jones would walk past her window with no towel after having a late night shower? Or perhaps the daughter of the Fletcher family would forget to close her blinds before she changed?

All the lights on the opposite side of the street were off. The neighbourhood was asleep.

Mr Wheeler leaned back in his chair and gripped his blanket tight with his cold hands.

Why was he sitting out here on his doorstep in the first place? He couldn't quite say why, it was just an urge he had; a need to be outside.

He looked up again at the sky. It was a shame the Adams family lived next door and not opposite the road. Their daughter, Annabel, was someone Mr Wheeler would love to catch a peek at through her window if he ever got the chance. Maybe she was up right now, leaving her curtains open for the lucky perverts on the other side of the street, but not for him at this angle.

He sighed.

Annabel Adams was 18 but still a sixth form student, with wavy brown hair, a cute face, and a gorgeous body to top it off.

Her cheeks were rosy pink and had tiny little dimples that deepened when she laughed. Her smile was beautiful and genuine, with perfect teeth to brighten her face whenever she caught herself grinning. And her nose was a cute thing, slightly upturned like a little slide, and small but not too small for her heart shaped face.

Below the neck her body looked like it could be sculpted.

Her breasts weren't large but they weren't small either, filling out her tops nicely and looking very impressive and perky if she dressed in the right way. Her legs were shapely and firm, with perfect thighs and smooth skin to be seen if she ever showed them off; which she didn't very often. And finally her ass was a gift from the gods. Big in all the right places, a perfect globe in her jeans that wasn't large enough to look ridiculous to Mr Wheeler, but with enough meat on it to know that if he gave her a good spanking he'd probably cum after the 3rd blow.

Annabel didn't wear as much makeup or dress as inappropriately as other young girls her age did; she was a good girl. That made her all the more tempting to Mr Wheeler, he wanted to see a naked body few other men got to see, not one a girl didn't mind showing to everyone like she was a billboard on a motorway.

He was old fashioned like that.

Oh what he would give right now to just see her naked body run past him!

A noise brought his attention back to Earth.

To his left something scrambled in the dark.

Mr Wheeler frowned at his neighbour's front garden. He imagined his face expressed a calm and collected curiosity but inside his fear was rising.

Was that a fox?

In the blackness, a shadowy figure moved.

Mr Wheeler's heartbeat quickened. It was a person! The Adams family were being robbed!

He should call the police.

Or get a weapon.

The elderly man imagined his wife laughing at him for even thinking to attempt to play the hero; even when they were in their 20's he hadn't been much of a fighter, what the hell was he going to do now in his 70s? Charge at the thief and scare him away with a broken hip?

I'm not that old... he thought, bitterly.Just because I have a bit of grey hair everyone suddenly takes me too lightly! I can do this! I'm still a man!

He paused for a second, imagining that scenario actually playing out.

Maybe I should just call the police first... before I do anything.

Mr Wheeler tapped his pockets to look for his phone. It wasn't on him. Young people these days were glued to their phones; to him it always seemed like the greatest disease of modern society.

He wished he had one now though.

Okay what was his backup plan? What was the next smartest thing to do?

I could just get a look at his face! If I went over to the fence and saw him without being noticed I'd be able to pull him out of a police line-up afterwards!

Mr Wheeler gained new resolve. He could allow himself to chicken out of a fight but it was his duty to take some form of action, otherwise what were neighbours even for?

Slowly, and without making any noise, the grey haired hero pulled himself to his feet, heroically ignoring the pain in his back to heroically sneak over the grass to catch the perpetrator.

Maybe I can see Annabel when the police come over to take our statements. He hoped.Maybe she'll be very grateful.

He was cushioning his steps beautifully, quickly creeping his way to the fence before the man had a chance to make a getaway.

As he reached the bushes he found himself wondering if it was someone he knew. Maybe he was about to make a scandalous catch and see that little shit Robert Mackie slipping away with half of the Adams' belongings! Oh that would be sweet! Or maybe it would be the spotty one from the block over? What was his name...

Fred?

No it wasn't Fred. It was-

A naked girl?

Mr Wheeler's eyes bulged out his head. He ducked down behind the fence before the girl saw him peering at her.

There was a naked girl outside the Adams' house!

A NAKED GIRL!

His poor blood was pumping faster than it was when he thought he was catching a dangerous criminal in the act. Had he really just seen that right? Why was there a young woman walking around the streets naked? Was she crazy?

Mr Wheeler couldn't resist another peek. He must be imagining it.

He took another quick look.

Nope, the thief was just a naked woman.

He ducked back down again.

"Okay, Bob." He whispered to himself. "The Adams' aren't in any danger. Just mind your own business and let the girl be. Go back to bed next to your wife and get some sleep."

Mr Wheeler shivered. If he was this cold while being dressed how did the poor girl feel? Maybe she was homeless and didn't have a warm place to go back to.

He should give her his blanket.

Just... why don't I watch her for a bit first... just to make sure she's not dangerous or something.

Inside his trousers her cock throbbed, already hard against his leg.

The horny retiree gently popped his head above the bush, gradually bringing the young woman into sight.

Seeing her almost made him groan.

The naked girl was crouched in the middle of the path, carefully looking over at the parked cars in the Adams' driveway.

She looked young, around 20 Mr Wheeler would guess.

It was hard to tell how tall she was while she was squatted but she appeared to be of a normal height and build for a young girl, still nice and thin before aging made that much harder to maintain.

Her skin was pale, her hair was brown and came to her shoulder blades, and she wasn't wearing a single thread of clothing; not even socks.

Mr Wheeler prayed she couldn't hear his heavy breathing as he greedily drunk in her curves. He could look at the way her thin waist flayed out into her wide hips and shapely legs all day if he had the opportunity.

Good god that's a fine woman!

The girl kept moving, but incredibly slowly, barely moving an inch every 10 seconds. She remained crouched as she moved, seemingly trying to avoid being seen, and with every tiny shuffle forward she scouted a new area of the front garden with intense eyes.

She was looking for something.

Mr Wheeler groaned. Knowing that this girl was trying so hard not to get caught naked made it all the more tantalising that he was secretly watching her. But who was she?

A glint of metal caught his eye.

Looking again, he saw that the young woman wasn't completely naked. She at least had silver bracelets to keep her warm.

The old man snorted.Young ones these days, caring more about fashion than warmth. Only this generation could leave the house wearing jewellery and not a jumper.

For bracelets those were quite thick and metallic, however.

They almost looked like...

The naked girl shuffled forward again, keeping her hands locked in place behind her back.

Only she wasn't voluntarily keeping them there. She was handcuffed!

Inside Bob Wheeler's trousers his erection was begging to break free.

So in summary; this girl has lost her clothes, ended up handcuffed and on the streets, and was now desperately trying to find something outside the Adams' house without being seen.

What the hell was happening?

Bob had no clue how he had missed the obvious fact that the girl was handcuffed. Her wrists had been in the same position since the moment he saw her, suspiciously covering her ass from his view. He should have picked up on it immediately.

But now that he noticed it, something else had come to his attention.

This girl has anamazing ass!

It was hard to tell at first, both because of the obstruction her arms provided and because she was constantly squatting on the floor to stay low. However, staring long enough and seeing her have to partially stand up on occasions to move or look over an object made the fact become clear.

It was firm, round, shapely, and even though Bob Wheeler couldn't see it in its full glory he knew it had some mass to it.

He licked his lips and watched her take another tiny step.

Hell, it was almost as good as Annabel's ass!

Wait...

She shuffled forward again, she was about Annabel's height.

No way.

She leant forward to peer around a car, her wavy brown fell past her shoulders.

It can't be!

She stood up, for just a split second, giving Mr Wheeler a moment to look at the most perfect ass he had ever seen before she fell back to a crouch.

Annabel!

The naked girl turned his way and he froze. Heart shaped face, big brown eyes, slightly upturned nose... It was her!

She didn't see him, but he couldn't help but sweat as the 18 year old scanned the shrubbery in his direction. She looked terrified.

What was she doing? Why the hell is Annabel Adams wondering around her front garden naked and handcuffed? Was she having a mental breakdown?

Bob had to be dreaming, something this good could only happen in a dream. He pinched himself.

"Ow!"

Nope, not dreaming.

All he had wanted a few moments ago was for this girl to appear naked in front of him and now here she was! Maybe someone important was listening to him.

He had always had her pegged as a good girl; focused on her school work and completely innocent. Clearly it was the innocent looking ones that turned out to be kinky freaks that handcuffed themselves before pulling stunts like this.

Maybe she did this kind of thing often.

Through his trousers he started stroking his cock.

Annabel froze.

Mr Wheeler froze too.

She was looking dead ahead at the gate to their house. What was she seeing?

The young girl quickly looked left, then right, and then without warning stood up and ran.

Oh my fucking god.

Mr Wheeler didn't know why she started running, Mr Wheeler didn't care why she started running, all Mr Wheeler was aware of was her backside.

As Annabel stood he got a full, unhindered view of her posterior; a near perfect bubble of spankable joy. But as she started running he nearly came right then and there.

Seeing a firm ass jiggle as a girl ran was a special thing. As Annabel sprinted, her backside went wild, jiggling all over the place with a completely hypnotic rhythm.

Jiggle jiggle jiggle.

His jaw had dropped.

I need to fuck this girl. I need to slap that ass as I fuck her right now.

Mr Wheeler watched her run, transfixed. If this were a normal girl he'd be incredibly turned on, but knowing who it was, knowing they were so shy and had no idea he was watching, knowing it was ANNABEL from next door, it all made it so much more arousing than he had ever conceived.

He wished he had his phone now more than ever so he could get some pictures of this.

Whatever she was sprinting for, she reached it at her gate.

Squatting again, she picked something up off the floor with her handcuffed hands and immediately turned back around. This time she sprinted for her front door.

Mr Wheeler got even harder.

This was the first time he had seen her breasts since the encounter began.

They were perfect.

On the larger side of C-cups, her tits were unbelievably perky and taut, with little pink nipples topping them off that were rock hard in the cold air.

And as she ran her firm, round breasts put on the same show her ass just did; jumping around madly as she headed for the cover of her house.

Up, down, left, right; the two beautiful melons bounced in every way imaginable, and since Annabel's hands were handcuffed behind her back she had no way of covering them or holding them in place as she sprinted.

If there was one thing better than a jiggling ass, it was bouncing breasts. Mr Wheeler's balls were beginning ache from his need to jack off.

Hold on; was that writing on her chest?

Before he could read it, the beautiful 18 year old passed him, denying him his perfect view.

Shit!

There had been a word plastered above her breasts in thick black ink. But what was it?

Damn her distracting tits!

And just like that Annabel was gone.

All good things have to come to an end. Just as he had finally gotten to see her from her front, with full face and swaying tits, she had disappeared through her door only a few seconds later; alone to do whatever unimaginable things she did in the privacy of her own room.

But Bob Wheeler would spend his night imagining those things anyway.

He let the silence hang in the air for a while, trying to wrap his head around what he had just witnessed. The Adams' driveway looked so naked now that she was gone, ironically.

Wow... I can't believe that just happened.

Realising he had been holding his breath, Mr Wheeler exhaled, releasing the tension in his body.

Who knew the cute girl next door would turn out to be such a little hussy? He couldn't have asked for more; now he could sit outside every night with his phone and wait for a repeat performance.

Next time he would get it on tape for sure.

He looked up at the sky again; big grin spread across his face. The stars seemed a little brighter now.

"I'd also like a million pounds!"

___________

The Morning After:

A harsh alarm pulled Anne from her tortured dreams. She groaned, fuzzy mind trying to make sense of this sudden lurch to consciousness. Monday mornings always hit her hard and she was never a morning person to begin with. She slammed on the alarm and collapsed back onto the mattress, unable to find the energy to face the world just yet.

What had she been dreaming about? The memories were already blurry and fading, she could recall being anxious and... aroused? Was it a sexy dream? No, it was definitely scary.

Shifting her body, Anne noticed the sheets covering her didn't feel quite right against the curves of her figure. It only took another second for her to realise it wasn't the sheets that were different, but her.

She was naked. Anne never slept naked. Why was she...

The events of yesterday came flooding back to her. Everything she did, everything she showed, and everything she lost. It all replayed through her head like a montage from hell. The regret was like a vice in her stomach, Anne felt like she could throw up right then and there.

Today would be her first day without freedom, her first day as a sex slave to her unknown blackmailer.

Only 30 more days to go if he kept to his word.

She looked over at the crime scene. The laptop sat where it always did, lifeless on her desk, facing her bed. The dildo was still stuck to her chair, standing proudly in the seat to remind her of her shame.

Had she really fucked that... thing... for Jimmy Hand? It was too surreal; it had to be a nightmare.

It felt good though

She shook off the feeling as soon as it came to her.

After the two of them came Anne had made a second trip downstairs and outside her house, but this time she had been handcuffed and marked as a slut, if she were caught...

Well, it wasn't worth thinking about now, she had escaped unnoticed and that's all that mattered.

It had taken her quite a bit of time to find the piece of paper her blackmailer left for her with the combination she needed. Anne couldn't see it from her doorway and it took creeping halfway down their path to spot it sitting innocently under a rock by the gate. Upon seeing it, she made a mad dash to grab it and get back to the house, not willing to spend any longer so far away from her front door.

In the end it felt like she had been outside for minutes, unable to even cover her tits with her hands cuffed behind her as they were. In all that time how unlikely was it that someone was watching her.

Or recording her...

Anne shuddered. It was getting late and she had to get ready for school.

Pulling off her cover she jumped out of bed and padded naked to her wardrobe, past the watchful eye of the webcam. Her blackmailer had left her with 3 instructions.

First, she was to spend the night naked, which she had.

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
740 Followers