Black Security

Story Info
Young white wife fucks two old black men security guards.
2.2k words
4.18
67.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
322 Followers

I'm a 21 year old married white guy. My wife's name is Julie and she is a beautiful young 18 year old. She is an Irish brunette and 5ft 6inches tall and weighs 115lbs. She has sexy green eyes with a slim body. Her boobs are small but she has nice brown nipples. Julie has a strong sex drive like myself which is a great start in marriage. I'm a new police officer in a small suburban town and Julie works part time as a receptionist at a company. Julie wants to start having kids soon and be a stay at home mom. We live in a large apartment complex in a two bedroom apartment in the town I work in. The complex has a mix of white, black, and middle eastern people. I work an off duty security job for the complex a few nights a week to help make money for rent.

The complex management also hires a private security company to patrol also but they are unarmed. The complex wants a police officer to work with them. The security company consists of mostly older black males. This has never been a problem with me and actually has been fun working with these guys. I was working on a Saturday night with Danny and Stanley, two of the black security guards. Danny was 42 years old and has a medium build. He is married with five kids and lives in the city. Danny has salt and pepper colored hair that he wears longer on top and some facial hear. Stanley is 45 years old and has four kids from different relationships. Stanley is not married but lives with a woman. Stanley is 6 feet 2inches tall and is a bigger guy with a beer gut compared to Danny. Stanley also has very dark colored skin with a bald head.

The three of us were walking on the grounds of the complex when Julie called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to stop home for pizza. I told her I couldn't because I was with security guys and could not just leave them. Julie said too bad because she bought cold beer and a bottle of Irish whiskey. I told her I get off at midnight and would be there. She sounded disappointed and told me she was starting without me. About a hour later Julie called back and sounded a little tipsy when she said she has some new sexy lingerie to show me. It sounded great but I reminded her about Danny and Stanley. She then really threw me and told me to bring them too. I was a little confused but excited. I asked them if they wanted to come along. I told them wife is drinking alone and has pizza. They told me let's go.

We walked over to my apartment and I wanted to give them a heads up that my little Irish wife gets wild when she has been drinking to much. I told them don't be offended by her actions. They told be they didn't think that would be a problem. We arrived and made the introductions. I was surprised that Julie was dressed up. She had her hair styled and was wearing some red lipstick. She was wearing black stockings under a short black skirt and a white button up shirt with a couple of buttons undone.

Julie went into the kitchen to get drinks and us guys went into living room and sat down. Stanley whispered to me that you didn't tell us your wife was such a young little hottie. Danny said she even goes and gets your food and beer while you sit on your ass watching tv. I told them that I was lucky and you should see her in bed. Stanley and Danny looked at me, then at each other and smiled. Julie then came back into room with our beers and food. I looked at what was on tv and realized Julie had on the adult porn channel. This wasn't a surprise because we often watch this together. What was a surprise was she left it on knowing our guests were coming. Danny and Stanley were enjoying talking with Julie and I noticed each one sneaking peaks at my wife's legs when she was talking to the other one. Julie was sitting on couch between Danny and myself. Stanley was sitting in chair across from us. We were drinking and having good time making comments about the porn that was on tv. Danny made a comment about how he wished his wife did this with him. Stanley added that his girl would freak out if he put porn on let alone wear sexy lingerie. Julie was surprised and said that she loves dressing sexy and get turned on by my reactions. Danny and Stanley said at the same time they wish they were me. We all started laughing.

We had several more beers and were getting pretty intoxicated when Julie made a comment about one of the female actors on tv. She said that she wished she had big tits like her. Stanley told Julie big tits are overrated. He said his girl has some and he would love to be with a smaller chested woman. Danny said that his wife was a bigger woman who didn't like dressing sexy. He wished she was more petite. Stanley laughed and said that's why you only have 5 kids because you would knock her up more and we all laughed. Then out of nowhere Julie asked if they thought her tits were too small. They looked at me and I said I warned you about her but it's ok to answer. Stanley then said ok but he would have to see them in order to give an opinion. Julie looked at me with that look in her eyes. I quickly said let's get another beer.

Julie followed me to kitchen and I asked her if she knew what she was doing. She said yes and asked me if I wanted her to stop. I thought about it and told her no, it's kind of turning me on. She could take it as far as she wanted. She gave me a kiss and said good because she was getting turned on too. We went back into living room and Julie brought the whiskey with some glasses.

We all did some shots and Danny asked to use the bathroom. I showed him where it was while Julie and Stanley kept talking. Danny then whispered to me that Julie is so young and hot. Why is she teasing us old guys. I told him that she was not teasing! Danny asked if that was a problem with me and I told him not at all. I went back into living room and Stanley asked where bathroom was and I told him. Stanley met up with Danny and I heard them whispering. Julie then asked me if she can really show them her tits. I said she could do whatever she wanted as long as I get to watch. The guys came back and we continued drinking. Stanley then asked Julie if they could see her tits. Without hesitation Julie stood up and took off her shirt. She then unhooked her bra and removed it. Danny, Stanley, and I just sat there mesmerized. Julie then pushed her tits together with her hands and said I told you they are small. I noticed her nipples were hard and Danny asked her to come closer to him. He wanted to get a closer look. She went over and sat next to him on couch. He immediately reached out and started feeling them. Danny then said he never touched a white girl before. Stanley stood up and said he's feeling left out. Stanley sat next to Julie on the other side and started touching them also.

Julie then asked them if they really have not been with a white girl before. They both said no. Danny said when he was younger he dated a few but never got to have sex with them. Stanley said he has had many fantasy's about it though. He then told Julie to stand up and take her skirt off. I knew Julie was in her fantasy zone because she just stood up and walked to the middle of the room. She then removed her skirt standing there only wearing her black thigh high stockings and little black satin panties. I looked over at Danny and Stanley and their tongues were practically hanging out of their mouths. Julie then said that now they saw her so now she wants to see some black dick. Danny asked if she ever saw one up close and she said just on tv.

Danny stood up and unbuckled his pants and was already hard. Danny dropped his boxers and his big black dick popped out. For a few seconds nobody said anything and Julie just stared at it. Danny's dick was not any longer than mine at 6 inches, but it was much thicker. The shaft showed big veins and the tip was fat. His balls were huge and hung down low surrounded by silver pubic hair. Julie asked if she could touch it and walked over. My wife grabbed it with her small white hands and started playing with it. Stanley then got up and removed his pants. Stanley's dick was jet black and huge. It was not as thick as Danny's but a lot longer. It looked to be at least 8 inches. What looked real intimidating was that his dick was uncircumcised. There was long black foreskin hanging off the tip of his dick. Julie then reached out and grabbed it. She was fascinated by it and kept rolling the foresking back. Danny told Julie to sit on couch. He then started feeling all over Julie's body. They started kissing and Julie layed on her back. Danny then grabbed her panties and pulled them off. He held them up to his nose and smelled them. He said now he knows what white pussy smells like. He put her panties by his pants and said he wanted to keep them.

Danny then spread my wife's legs and kissed her little white pussy. Julie kept her pussy clean and shaved. Stanley then moved close to my wife and put his dick in her mouth. Stanley grabbed her hair and played with it while she sucked his dick. Julie could not take it anymore and told Stanley to please fuck her. Stanley pushed Danny out of the way and put my wife's left leg over the back of the couch. He then held her right leg in his hand and spread her legs. Stanley grabbed his dick and pushed his black dick into my wife's tight pussy. He only put it in half way at first but Julie was already moaning. Stanley then started fucking Julie good. His black ass was going up and down in a good rhythm. Danny looked over at me and asked if my wife was on birth control. This stunned me because in all my excitement I didn't even think to talk about it. I said no so you have to pull out when you cum. I knew Julie was close to orgasm by her moaning when Stanley suddenly pulled out of her pussy. Julie yelled no, she was about to cum. Stanley held his dick over Julie's belly and shot ropes of cum all over her. Julie and I said holy shit at the same time in response to the amount of cum Stanley blasted all over her.

Danny didn't waste any time and nudged Stanley out of the way. He got between my wife's legs and pushed into her pussy. Julie yelled out that his dick was so big. Danny fucked her little pussy furiously. All I saw from my position was Danny's big hairy balls slapping my wife's ass. Danny told me that my wife has a prime pussy. Julie was yelled that she was about to cum. Danny did one last pump into her pussy and growled that he was cumming inside my wife's pussy. Julie started to cum so hard she shook. When Danny was done cumming he pulled out and started to get dressed. Julie just layed there with cum leaking out of her pussy onto our couch. Danny apologized to me for shooting his black load into my wife and said he hopes she doesn't have a black baby in her. He said he doesn't want to be a father again. He picked up Julie's panties and put them in his pocket. Stanley and Danny then said thank you and it was great but they were leaving.

I looked at Julie and asked if she was ok. She said it was great. I told her that it probably wasn't a good idea that she didn't make them wear condoms. She said it would probably be ok because it was the safe time of the month and she really wanted to feel what black dick feels like. I have to admit that I was still excited and rock hard. I got a towel and cleaned the cum off of Julie and then pulled my pants off. I fucked her for a whole minute before I shot another load of cum into her pussy.

I guess in about nine months we will see who's cum was stronger and if she was knocked up. The end.

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
322 Followers