Black Silk & Emeralds

Story Info
Ms. Marsden offers Paul a unique opportunity.
3.1k words
4.34
115.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Caroline Marsden walked into the Chanticleer and was conducted by the maitre d' through the dining room to the table where I sat waiting for her, I thought everyone in the room would turn and look at her. She was the most attractive, self-confident, powerful woman I had ever seen. She was an elegant opportunity, my best chance to vacate my humble cubicle on the 21st floor of the Alerton International Building and move up to something better. She was tall, raven-haired, and wore black silk with emerald earrings, and I was nervous. Instead of feeling like an up-and-coming young employee about to be freed from his cube, the sight of her walking towards me made me feel like a bumbler wearing mismatched socks. As she came to the table I stood to greet her. She smiled warmly and looked at me directly with large hazel eyes. I guessed her age as 40ish but I have never been good at guessing age. She could have been younger.

"Good evening, Paul. I am very pleased you were able to accept my invitation for dinner. I have been looking forward to getting to know you."

When Mia Tang, her assistant, came to my cubicle and told me that Ms. Marsden would like to speak with me, my surprise must have been evident. "Yes, it's true," Mia assured me. Ms. Marsden had never spoken to me before she invited me to dinner. When I was sitting in front of her, Ms. Marsden told me she enjoyed getting to know the people who worked for her more personally. I accepted her invitation on the spot. How could I have turned her down?

Drinks and dinner were ordered and the waiter left us.

"Paul, I know that we have a business relationship and not a personal one, but I would genuinely like to spend the evening with you and not talk about business until later. I have already taken the liberty of calling you by you first name and this evening I hope you will call me by mine, Caroline. I have had enough of being Ms. Marsden for one day."

"Caroline."

"Good. I like that."

A bottle of wine and good meal have a way of bringing people together, and this evening was no exception. I found that I enjoyed Caroline Marsden's company. We talked about families. Caroline told a very funny story about her Uncle Roger who had a mortal fear of mayonnaise, and I responded with the story of my younger brother's attempt to elope with his 16-year-old sweetheart only to have his car break down a block from her house with her father in hot pursuit. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves. No word of business was mentioned. After dessert Caroline paid the bill and suggested we move on to the business part of the evening. The business part of the evening involved getting in her Mercedes and driving across the city to an ornate brownstone apartment house bordering Redmont Park. We rode the elevator to the top floor where Caroline produced keys and opened the door to a very pleasant apartment. I assumed as I looked at the leather furniture and the view of the city lights across the park that Caroline lived here, but, as I would soon find out, I was wrong.

As I stood looking out at the city lights Caroline Marsden came up behind me and put her arms around me.

"Paul, I have lost something and I need you to help me find it again." Her right hand descended to my crotch and began to squeeze and stroke me. Was I shaken? Was this unexpected? Totally. Did I say something like Ms. Marsden I need to go home now? No. I turned to her, and Caroline Marsden, my boss, kissed me hungrily, opened her mouth so that I could slip deep into hers and pressed her hips against my hardening cock. I had an inkling what Caroline Masden might be looking for and wanted to help her find it.

"Unzip me, Paul." I did. Black silk rustled to the floor and she stood before me smiling in a lacy black bra and panties.

"If you want me to suck you, Paul you are going to have to take off those pants. Why don't you let me help you?" My belt buckle was undone, my fly unzipped and her hands slowly guided my pants over my hips and down to my ankles. Caroline knelt before me and kissed the large bulge that had formed in my briefs, then she hooked her fingers into the band and drew them down freeing my cock from its confinement. My cock leapt out, straightened, stretched and pointed at Caroline's mouth. Caroline made happy sounds as she took me in her fingers. "I just knew it was going to be a big one, Paul. It's beautiful. I love the delicate violet color around the rim of the head." She opened her mouth, looked up at me and then extended her tongue and began flicking the swollen head.

"Do you want me to suck it? If you want me to suck it, you are going to have to ask me."

"Caroline, I want you to suck my cock," I breathed.

"Say please."

"Please."

Caroline's beautiful mouth descended on my prick and I gasped because it felt so good.

"Paul, I want you to watch me suck your big thing. I want you to enjoy having it sucked by your boss."

Not only did I enjoy her skillful executive sucking, but Caroline loved taking my humble employee hard-on between her lips. She gave herself over to the task in a single-minded way. I watched her beautiful mouth swallowing my hardness, sliding me deep inside again and again. Sometimes she looked up at me and smiled to see that I was watching her mouth slide over my hard-on, but mostly she just made her mouth into a warm pussy, a pussy with a wonderful restless tongue inside. She held my legs as she sucked and murmured contented sounds like a kid eating cereal. I looked down on this naked stranger engulfing my swollen penis. I just could not believe this was happening to me. I was beginning to think how cumming in her mouth would feel and how she might react, because every time she stroked my balls as she sucked me I thought I was going to let it go. I was getting hot, and I guess she sensed that.

"I think it's time to go to bed, Paul. I want to fuck." She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. It joined the pile of silk on the floor. Then she stepped out of her panties. Caroline was as powerful to me without clothes as she was when she walked across the restaurant. Her breasts were not large but they were firm and delicate. The thought that I was going to get to touch them and hold them excited me. Another thing that excited me was that Caroline was not one of those women who shaved pubic hair. I loved hairy women, and Caroline had a vigorous black thicket between her legs. I wanted to put my face in it and spread her open with my tongue. I wanted to grab her butt and squeeze her firm cheeks. Caroline was not a 20-year-old but her naked body was tight and strong and her stomach was flat. Then I was surprised to see she had a tattoo. A small blue snake coiled beneath her navel. When she saw me looking she said, "I have not always been as I am now, lover."

I pulled her towards me and we kissed again and I put my hands between her legs and felt her bushy pussy. I could taste the saltiness of my cock in her mouth as I kissed her. I too was ready for some fucking so I grabbed the tight cheeks of her ass and lifted her off the floor and onto my hips. Caroline laughed like a girl, hugging my neck and wrapping her legs around my back. I ran my hand down her back, down the crack of her ass and touched her.

"Which way is the bedroom, Caroline?"

"You are just have to find it on your own Mr. Big Dick," she laughed.

So with my pants around my ankles I shuffled my naked Caroline around the apartment pretending to look for the bedroom. She squealed when I shuffled her into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and threaten to back her into the two bottles of skim milk that were its only contents. Next I shlumped like a member of some weird chain gang with a bobbing hard-on into the bathroom so we could see ourselves in the mirror. She liked that and begged me to put it in her right then and there so she could watch, but I wouldn't. I shuffled to the front door of the apartment and began to open it.

"Oh my God, no, Paul! Don't!"

But I did. I waltzed the naked Caroline out into the hall. "Oops! Not the bedroom," I said. Fortunately no one saw us, and the door didn't close accidentally, locking us out of the apartment.

The bedroom was the next stop. I laid my beautiful boss back on the big bed where she drew her legs up to her chest and watched as I discarded my clothes. And then we were both naked and in bed together and she came and held me against her and gave me little kisses all over my face. "I like you, Paul," she whispered as she kissed my ear. Then she rolled away on her back and drew her legs up again and gave me an evil, bad-girl look. "Eat me now, Mr. Big Dick." It was an order. I went down between her legs and put my face in her dark tangle. My tongue traced her delicate labia and then insinuated itself inside her warm crevice and found that place that women want to have touched. Caroline moaned and put her fingers in my hair. "Oh, Paul! Do that some more!" I did. My hands came up around her hips and found her breasts. Caroline liked having her breasts gently massaged while I licked and sucked her pussy. I closed my eyes and went to work. I have no idea how long it was my tongue stroked her. If Caroline thought I was doing this just to make her feel good she was wrong. I loved teasing her with my tongue. Eating her excited me, especially because she was hairy.

When, after some time, I looked at her face, her body was tense with pleasure and her mouth made a silent "oh". She moved her hips in a small, slow circle against my mouth as I made her feel good. She was wet and open and hot. Then Caroline's fingertips began to press uncomfortably into my head.

"Oh... I'm going to cum!"

When she came her body jumped and her hands held my face hard against her sex as the pleasure shot through her. Her hips jerked again and again against my mouth, but she made no sound. And then, when the waves had subsided, she let out a great deep sigh as though some heavy burden had been lifted.

"Please. Please just don't move for a minute. Just stay still. It feels so good."

I did as I was told and we lay suspended in time for a few minutes. When her hands relaxed and no longer held my head still, I got up and went to the bathroom where I washed my face. When I returned to the bedroom, Caroline opened her arms to me.

"Come and put it in me. Get on top and fuck me." It wasn't an order the way she said it, it was a plea. I knelt between her legs and teased her with the head of my cock, making it slippery and pushing it in only a little way. She began to moan again, so I held myself over her body and pushed myself into her about half way. Caroline opened her legs wide and began to make fucking motions with her hips. I pulled myself all the way out and she looked at me as though I had betrayed her. Again I teased her, rubbing her clitoris with the head of my aching cock. This time when I went into her I went all the way into her, pushing myself in one thrust as far up inside her as I could get. Oh, that felt good! Her legs went up over my back, pulling me into her. We began fucking each other. She was indescribably soft and silky inside and we fit together perfectly. I went slowly at first, not coming very far out before plunging in again. I looked down between her legs and watched my swollen, slippery penis go in and out and then I looked at Caroline's face. Her eyes were closed. By the way she held her head she seemed to be someone intent on hearing some distant sound, her eyes closed so that she could concentrate. Deciding to disturb this trance, I quit the deep, slow fucking and jolted Caroline with some hard thrusts. I banged her and then resumed deep poking. Caroline's eyes opened slowly and she smiled.

"I like it when you fuck me hard, Paul." Her fingers came up to my mouth and traced my lips. Her hips began to moving, meeting my deep stroking. My arms were getting tired so I sat back on my legs and drew Caroline to me. We began to go fast and Caroline liked that.

Oh... yes... do... it... to... me... yes... oh... oh... oh... do it... yes... fuck me... oh yes... do... it... so... hard... yes... so... hard... you... cocksucker... do... it... oh please... yes... yes... uh... uh... oh... uh... fuck... oh fuck me... do... do... oh fuck... yes... oh... oh... do it... cocksucker... fuck me... fuck me... oh... fuck me... yes... big... so... big... oh... hard... fuck... oh fuck... oh... yes... fuck me... fuck me... fuckme... there... oh... do... it... oh... there... yes... oh... oh... oh... now... OH... OH... uh... uh... uh... OH YES... OH... YESSS... I’m... coming... I’m... going... to... come... I’m..OH YES OH YES... I”M... COM... ohohohoh... YES... oh YES... oh fuck me yes... ohohohoh... so... good... so... good... OHFUCKYESSS... Caroline came and didn't seem to stop cumming. Her excitement was contagious. I did not have long to go. I threw myself forward on top of her, put my arms around her neck and held her hard against me. I just fucked her and heard her breath come out as I drove into her. I raced on and on, feeling her hot breasts pressed against my chest and feeling her move with me as I pumped her with my swelling prick. Then I felt myself almost there and suddenly I was there and filling her with long white gobs. I struggled mightily to get that cum out of me and into her, holding her and pushing myself roughly up inside.

And then we were done. I was gasping for breath and Caroline was locked to me. I wanted to roll off of her and onto my back but she wouldn't let me. She refused to let me move, so I lay still and let her coast for awhile. "I hope you found what you were looking for, Caroline." "Oh, I did, Paul, I did." She kissed my ear and soon were asleep in each others arms while the lights continued twinkling out across Redmont Park.

I awoke the next morning to find Caroline dressed in tennis clothes with her sports bag next to the door. She gave her sleepy lover a peck and motioned me to the couch. It was time to talk business. "Paul, talent has a way of making its own way in the world. You are smart, hardworking and given even a little luck you should do well. However, many young men have brains and ambition. The difference between them is that some get to exercise their talents and some never get the opportunity. It's easy to get the chance to work, but not so easy to get the opportunity to achieve. You need a canvas on which to paint your picture. I can provide you with that canvas, Paul. I have access to an Alerton International project that could make you rich and establish you as a leader within the company if you are successful, or could simply give you an opportunity to fail miserably. I believe you can be successful or I wouldn't have invited you here."

I started to thank her for her confidence, but she stopped me and went on.

"I can provide you with this opportunity, Paul, but this is business. I want something in return and what I want is unethical if not illegal." She paused. "I want you to have sex with me, not just once but many nights. You will live here in this apartment and I will come to you and stay the night. We will never see each other apart from this place and outside this place our relationship will be as it has been up to this point... nonexistent. To put it bluntly, Paul, I want to keep you and take pleasure in you and I hope you will take pleasure in me. I am strong woman and I have a taste for young attractive men. I am attracted to you, Paul. You may not want to accept my offer. If you do not I promise there will be no retaliation. If you accept my offer, there can be no other women. I don't like competition. If you have a girlfriend now you must find a way of saying goodbye. No, this won't last forever. If you succeed you will be free of me. If you fail, I will lose you. You recognize that I am taking a risk.

Discretion is essential. Indiscretion will lead to unpleasantness. I will return here on Thursday at dinnertime. If you are here we can discuss our arrangement further. If you are not here, I will know you have decided to pursue other options. I hope you will be here, Paul. I really do. Caroline then rose from the couch and left to play tennis with someone somewhere. She only paused in the door long enough to tell me the keys to my new apartment were on the kitchen counter.