Black Slave Done With Strapon

Story Info
Latin BBW fucks black man with strapon.
1.7k words
2.5
28.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

The name is Jamal Stone. I'm a young black man living in the city of Great Barrington, Massachusetts, and I have an urgent story to share with all of you. It's the tale of my most glorious conquest. One so great that I absolutely must share it with the world. But please don't assume I'm just another young black guy on the make. I'm a student-athlete at the Great Barrington Institute of Technology in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Students affectionately refer to it as Barrington Tech.

Since moving to Great Barrington, I've had to adjust to all kinds of changes. I'm a Southern boy, so I found Massachusetts to be quite cold, in more ways than one. The town of Barrington was so different from my native Atlanta. There are only about ten thousand people in town, as of the latest census. The town is ridiculously small, and everybody knows everybody. Most of the school's six thousand students hail from nearby towns and cities. I was one of a few out of state students and one of three hundred ethnic minority students on campus.

Great Barrington Institute of Technology was a small school with a reputation for academic excellence. Recently, they had become somewhat of a phenomenon in New England area intercollegiate athletics. The Great Barrington Tech sports teams, collectively known as the Silver Wolves, had won numerous awards in Men's Baseball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Women's Softball and Men's and Women's Cross Country. This came as a result of a serious boost which the Athletic Department received at the turn of the century. Currently, Great Barrington Tech sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Rifle, Swimming, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis and Wrestling along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Golf, Wrestling, Equestrian, Tennis and Field Hockey. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two.

I moved into the Great Barrington Tech campus in 2007, after graduating from the Georgia Military Academy, an elite all-male private boarding school. I had a lot of fun at the Georgia Military Academy. My previous school had four hundred students and I was one of only seventy eight black pupils. That didn't bother me in the least because I turned the Georgia Military Academy into my own little kingdom. I played varsity football and I was also a wrestler. I became the quarterback of the varsity football team and the captain of the wrestling squad. My senior year, I made Most Valuable Player on the Football team after leading them to the State Championships. I also remained undefeated in the 235-pound weight class during my final season on the wrestling team, taking first place at state as well.

After graduation, I had my pick of schools. I could have gone to Georgia Tech, like close to eighty percent of my classmates did. Or I could have gone to Georgia State University or even other powerhouses such as Boston College, Ohio State University or Pennsylvania State University. However, I didn't feel like going to any of these schools. I accepted a full scholarship from a relatively unknown small private school in the middle of nowhere, Massachusetts. And I've never looked back. Isn't that something? I didn't want to go to a big school where I might get lose in a sea of a thousand faces. Instead, I wanted to attend a small school where I could become king. Sort of like a big fish in a little pond or something.

As a six-foot-four, 235-pound athlete with a rocket for an arm and the speed of a cheetah, I was quite a presence on the gridiron. I became the quarterback of the Great Barrington Tech Football team. I wasn't the starting quarterback, since I was only a freshman during the 2007-2008 Football season. I did get some playing time and showed how quick I could run and throw when I scored a touchdown against Stonehill College, our biggest rival in the New England area Division Two College Football world. Yeah, that was one of our greatest victories. Great Barrington Tech only had a Football team for the past ten years and Stonehill College had proven to be a thorn on our sides. Yeah, life was good. I was doing good in all my classes. There's a stereotype about athletes being dumb. It's just that, a stereotype. You've got to maintain your grades if you want to play college sports. The rules apply to everyone. No exceptions.

Many dream of playing college football and attending an awesome school, and there are those who envy me. However, my life was far from perfect. Unlike many stars of the college football world, I wanted to earn myself a place in the competitive world of big business. If I made it into the National Football League, it would be okay but if I didn't, I wanted to have a stellar career in corporate America. Yes, a number of black male college athletes want to go professional in something other than sports. It happens, believe it or not.

My father, James Stone, owns a chain of hardware stores in the city of Atlanta. Even though he's a multi-millionaire, he enjoys putting in an honest day's work. He started his business with two friends from his school days at Morehouse College in 1981. Twenty seven years later, the three men were rich beyond their wildest dreams. He's not idle and has instilled the same work ethic in me. My mother, Alexandra Tillman Stone, is the President of Atlanta Community College. Under her direction, the school has undergone a great expansion and entered a period of prosperity. When she became the school's president in 2004, the school had two campuses and eight thousand students. Sixty nine percent of the student body was female, which presented a serious imbalance. My mother sought to rectify that. Four years later, the school had an enrollment of eleven thousand students, and fifty percent of them were of the masculine persuasion. The boost in male enrollment was achieved in beefing up the struggling sports teams.

Originally, the Atlanta Community College Department of Athletics sponsored Women's Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Field Hockey, Lacrosse and Volleyball along with Men's Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Soccer and Lacrosse. My mother hired ex-college football star and sports management maverick John Rocker and named him Athletic Director. Under Rocker's management, they added Men's Volleyball, Football and Wrestling along with Women's Equestrian. Shortly after the school added varsity football, male enrollment skyrocketed. Especially among African-American students. The Atlanta Community College had become the envy of many schools in the area. Students who might have opted for other schools now chose to attend it.

As you can see, I came from a family of high achievers. My brother, Julius Stone, was currently a senior at Morehouse College. My sister Eileen was a junior at Spellman College. I'm the black sheep of the family. The one who left the state. I still remembered where I came from. I still loved my family. But I also needed my space to breathe. And sometimes, just sometimes, I needed to cut loose. I had certain needs and urges which I had to indulge. In that regard, a certain matronly Latina who worked in my campus library helped a great deal.

Her name was Matilda Suarez and she was a six-foot-tall, blonde, busty and big-bottomed Latin woman with a thick body and a gigantic ass. We're talking about more than sixty inches of thick bubble butt here. She had a thing for hot young black studs and I had a thing for big older women with fat asses. Especially those spicy plump Latinas. Needless to say, we made a connection. I would come by the library late at night and we'd have our fun together. Matilda was one of the best cock suckers I'd ever seen. She sucked my dick and licked my balls, making me cum countless times. I enjoyed it. But not as much as I enjoyed her fat ass.

I fucked Matilda's ass quite often, and somehow found myself addicted to her fat Latin booty. Matilda loved it in the ass. She would eagerly get on all fours and spread her fat Latin booty wide open. And I was always ready to service her. I would poke her tight asshole with my dick, then push my cock deep inside. I love the feel of a big Latin woman's tight asshole around my cock. Gripping Matilda's hips, I would thrust my cock in and out of her booty hole. She loved it so much that she begged me to go harder and faster. I gripped her wide, fleshy hips and slammed my cock deep into her asshole. Hard and fast, I drilled my cock into her asshole.

Doggy style was only one of many positions we enjoyed trying together. Sometimes, I would prop Matilda up on a table. She would lie on her back, her big belly heaving, plain face flushed and legs spread. I would spread her ass cheeks and shove my cock inside. I love taking her like this. It allowed me to completely dominate her as I buried my long and thick black cock up her asshole. Sometimes, to spice things up, after I had my way with her ass, Matilda had her way with mine. Yes, she fucked me in the ass.

To do the need, Matilda would fetch her big strap-on dildo. I would get on all fours and she'd have her way with me. Matilda loved fucking my tight black male ass with her dildo. And I loved it too. She would thrust the dildo vigorously into my asshole, burying it deep inside me. While fucking my ass with the dildo, she would stroke my cock. This got me hard as hell. It was tons of fun. I loved getting fucked in the ass, especially since Matilda wielded her strap-on with authority and expertise. I still loved fucking her tight ass, though. And right after strap-on play, I'd fuck her ass. She loved impaling her ass on my dick and ride me for all I was worth, especially after doing me with her dildo. We made each other cum countless times. It was a lot of fun.

Thus I spent my first year in college. I played football, went to class and had a lot of fun. Matilda was my secretive and wickedly naughty, supremely experienced lover. We had tons of fun together. The other guys on campus wasted their time dating young college women. Mature women are more fun, especially the plump ones. That's my preference. Anyhow, see you around.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers