Black Slave on the Plantation

Story Info
White mistress punishes black man with strapon.
1.7k words
3.12
46.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Shannon McLeod and I'm a young Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, in the state of Massachusetts. A five-foot-eight, blonde-haired and green-eyed gal in her early thirties. Don't let my model-like good looks fool you. I'm one tough cookie. Currently, I'm a patrol supervisor working for the local police precinct. My all-time greatest fetish is that I like to dominate black men and black women. Preferably hardcore criminals. Especially those so-called black thugs and loud-mouthed black bitches I see all the time in the city of Brockton. This is how I do it.

The other day, I caught this long-haired black guy named Leonard Narcissus coming out of a grocery store. A closed grocery store. It was after midnight. Like the typical lowlife that he was, Leonard broke into the place and stole all kinds of stuff. I pulled over into the grocery store parking lot with my squad car and told the running black guy to put his hands on his head. He froze, and when I approached him, he began his diatribe. He started saying he wasn't guilty, that the store belonged to his cousin or something. Supposedly, he was helping the store owner move some stuff out. Yeah, right. The grocery store owner is a Chinese guy named Lee. He's a personal friend of mine. He's not related to this thief. I wasn't buying whatever pathetically unconvincing stuff Leonard was selling. So I handcuffed him and shoved him in the back of my squad car. Time to take this thieving fool for a ride.

Instead of taking Leonard back to the precinct, I took him to Ash Street Park. At this hour of the night, the park was deserted. The perfect place for me to teach this black thief a lesson he wouldn't soon forget. Once at the park, I opened the backdoor of the car and let Leonard out. I told him if he tried any funny business, I'd shoot him. He was still handcuffed. He was surprised where I took him, and asked him what was going on. I smiled wickedly, and told him I was going to teach him a lesson. In Brockton, a lot of black guys and black chicks are stealing, robbing and destroying people's lives. The mayor and the chief of police along with the district attorney don't know how to handle them. Thanks to political correctness, their hands are tied. If they go after the black guys and black chicks who happen to be criminals, they're going to be seen as a bunch of politically incorrect racists by the state's notoriously liberal media. Yeah, nothing they can do. Their hands are truly tied. Well, mine aren't. I'm a policewoman, not a politician. I'm going to put this no-good thief in his place.

I told Leonard that I knew how to deal with his kind. He stared at me blankly. Grinning, I approached him the way a serpent approaches a petrified dove. I told him that I was sick and tired of always chasing people like him. Always dealing drugs. Always fighting. Always at each other's throats. Why couldn't they go to school, get a job and lead decent lives? Don't try blaming it on skin color. A black man is the Governor of Massachusetts. And most recently, a black man was elected President of the United States of America. So I know that black folks can succeed if they work hard, avoid distractions and push themselves. I respect accomplished black men and black women. People like billionaire Oprah Winfrey, President Barack Obama and Governor Deval Patrick. They are extraordinary human beings. I respect them more than you can imagine. Along with the hard-working men and women of all races who make up America, they're what makes this country great. How can you not respect excellence?

I hate lazy black guys like Leonard. He's a poor excuse for a human being. Him, his buddies, and the big-booty, loud-mouthed black chicks they hang around with. So many black people out there are doing nothing with their lives. I've lost count of how many overweight, loud-mouthed black women I've seen cussing on the subway. They blame all of their problems on black men. And they got absolutely no shame. These lazy black bitches got nothing to do all day than to lie around making brats with lazy, irresponsible black men. Then they start collecting welfare checks from the government. Lazy creeps and dirty bitches, the whole lot of them ghetto freaks. I had seen Leonard's type all too often. All my life, in fact. Let me tell you Leonard's life story. He grew up in a fatherless home. Maybe his father is dead, locked up, or in all likelihood, his mother prevented his biological father from seeing him. Oh, she made sure she collected money from the dad to support the brats, but she never let him spend time with them. Thus, Leonard was bred to be a loser. He started cutting school, smoking weed, and then selling drugs for money. He messed around with promiscuous young black, Hispanic, Asian or even Caucasian women, and impregnated a couple of them. He's got some brats of his own out there, and can't take care of them because he's got no job.

Leonard has no job because he never bothered with getting a good education. Any U.S. citizen or legal resident going to college can get financial aid from the government. All they got to do is apply. Leonard didn't do any of that. Instead, he acquired a criminal record for doing some really dumb shit. Or maybe he was set up by one of the mean-spirited but great-looking black, Hispanic, Asian or Caucasian chicks he hangs around with. In his earlier days, he was acting like a macho thug. Swaggering all over the place to impress his buddies and the big-booty, loud-mouthed and downright promiscuous chicks they ran around with. He's probably the wannabe thug who mocked smart guys for going to class and doing their work. In the end, he turned out to be a failure. While the smart nerds he mocked went to college and made something of themselves. He and his thug buddies wound up in lockdown, and when they're not in jail, they spend their time avoiding rival criminals and dodging their brats mamas who are constantly pestering them for money.

Leonard is a loser because he chose to be one. Instead of hanging around with lazy chicks wasting time and spending what little money he had to begin with, he could have gone to college. Maybe he should have hung out at the town library instead of the YMCA basketball court. Less time hanging around the street corner and more time hitting the books. He could have had it all. A college degree. A good job. A nice place to live. Purpose. Fulfillment. Accomplishment. Instead, he chose to associate with thugs and the conniving, manipulative women who seem to crave them. He chose to throw his life away. That's what led him into a life of crime. That's why he's breaking into a Chinese grocery store at midnight instead of sleeping before going to work the next day. For this, he's going to get my special brand of punishment.

I told Leonard to sit down on a cold park bench and he did as he was told. He sat facing me with his hands cuffed behind his back. I smiled. That's a good lad. And now, for the fun part. I looked him in the eye and told him that his ass was mine. He stared at me blankly. That's when I produced my thick strap-on dildo, and told him the dildo was going up his ass. The black man's eyes went wide. I grinned viciously. This black fool was mine! He got up and tried to flee. I tackled him to the ground, and wrestled him into submission. Wasn't much he could do with his hands tied behind his back. Grinning, I pulled down his pants. Surprise, surprise, he wasn't wearing underwear.

I grasped Leonard's cock in my hand. You know the stereotype about black men having big dicks? Well, Leonard proved to be an exception to that often accurate myth. His black dick was small, barely the size of my thumb! This black buffoon wasn't even a real man! I spread his ass cheeks wide open, spat against his asshole, and shoved my dildo into him. Leonard's scream was loud enough to wake the dead. Yeah! This black man's ass was mine! Grabbing his hips, I thrust into him, thus I buried the dildo deep inside his asshole. I love sodomizing black guys with my strap-on dildo. It's my job. And I do it happily. It's my reason for being.

While ramming my dildo into the depths of Leonard's asshole, I broke into an old Irish song I've known since I was a young lady. Leonard screamed like a little bitch as I stretched his ass from a tight end to a wide receiver. That's what he gets for being a punk-ass thug wannabe and small-dick, lame-ass thief. I think if cops worldwide were allowed to butt-fuck every bastard or bitch who committed a crime, the crime rate would go way down. And the proctologists of the world would thank us for a surge in business. I grabbed hold of Leonard's dreadlocks and yanked his head back while fucking him in the ass. I told him he was my black bitch now. His ass belonged to me. And to prove it, I pressed a special button on my mechanized strap-on dildo, releasing hot artificial cum deep inside Leonard's asshole. The black dude screamed like a bitch. Oh, how I loved that sound. Damn it, I should have recorded it. Oh, well. You'll just have to take my word for it. It was a great sound.

Afterwards, I made Leonard suck my dildo. He licked it good. Yes. I felt great. My pussy was all wet and stuff. Nothing like butt-fucking a black guy with a strap-on dildo to make this white dominatrix feel good. I made Leonard strip naked, and left him handcuffed to the park bench. It just started to snow. I think he's going to have a nice day. As for me, I returned to the precinct. My shift was over. Tomorrow, I'm going clubbing. Find me a sexy black man or black woman to dominate. There are more black submission fanatics out there than you think. And as a bisexual white dominatrix, it's my duty to make them feel abased but alive. They crave it. And I am more than happy to give it to them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers