Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving back at her hotel, they headed in, nobody seeming to have worked out she was staying there. Or perhaps they had, but when she didn't come back the previous evening had thought it to be incorrect, since the hotel staff wouldn't disclose such information. Nobody paid them much attention, and they got to the lifts, which were handily close to the lobby and opened swiftly after a button press. They stepped in and she pressed for her floor, then turned to give him a kiss pulling close to him as she pushed him back against the wall of the lift. He let his hand sneak under her skirt, as despite being rolled down she was still easy access, his fingertips trailing over her smoothness and then capturing her ring, making her stop suddenly, then shudder as he lightly twisted it.

"Baby don't," she breathed, then trembled again as he pulled it teasingly.

"You'll be doing this yourself very soon," he said with a smile, kissing her again.

"I know, it's why I got it," she mumbled, grinding onto his hand slightly as he continued to twist and tweak it, making the ball roll on her delicate nub. She was still horny from earlier and with him doing this she was enjoying herself more than a little. She just hoped nobody else got into the lift, as right now she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop, or get away for that matter given the hold he had on her. They just continued to kiss as he more gently played with her ring, Avril rubbing her bald pussy pleasantly on his hand as he did, before the lift slowed and the tinny voice announced their floor number, making him relinquish his intimate grasp on her and let her escape, whereby she turned and pulled her skirt down. The doors opened to show a member of the staff waiting, who had no idea what they'd just been up to as he politely waved them out of the lift first. They just gave a smile and walked past him with a casual thank you, smiling as they looked back when he'd disappeared into the lift.

"We really must be more careful when you're bringing me back to my hotel," Avril playfully scolded, since they'd been caught during their previous encounter with her hand very firmly on his hard cock.

"You love it though," he said, giving her hand a squeeze as she walked to her expensive, top-floor suite.

"Well, the risk certainly makes it exciting," she said, giving a foxy arch of her eyebrow as she found her key card to let them in. He stepped in with her and closed the door, which automatically locked behind them with a definitive click. He looked around as she slipped off her jacket; it was another big, opulent hotel room, somewhat open plan, with the front lounge area type room leading to a bedroom with a huge, Kingsize bed in it. A bathroom led off, pristine fittings and a huge bath visible through the door. He pulled off his jacket as Avril pragmatically started to strip naked in front of him, pulling her top off as she walked to the bedroom, throwing it down and then quickly pushing her skirt off. He just watched with a smile as Avril stood back up, wearing only her black leather boots and the sexy bra.


She giggled and took the bra off, then bent down to dispense with the boots, freeing her dainty feet from the heels and stepping down onto the floor. As he undressed to join her, she went into her jacket to get her new toys out, casting him a naughty smile as she put them beside the bed.

"Hope you brought that remote, never know when they might be needed," she teased, catching the remote as he threw it to her, before stripping his jeans off to join her.

"Not right now, I've got something else to fill you up," he said with a grin, taking the lead and pulling her close for a deep, passionate kiss, lifting her slender form off the floor as they snogged, his erection growing between them at the touch of her soft, warm body. Stepping towards her bed, he sent her tumbling on the fresh sheets, giggling as he cast her down onto the comfortable bed. She leaned up on her elbows with her legs spread for him as he paused to go to his jeans, finding his phone and turning it to camera.

"Oh come on, not more naked photos, I just need you to fuck me," she whined as he raised the camera.

"No photos, video this time, wave Avril," he said with a grin, pointing the camera at her, having captured her asking to be fucked. She looked into it uncertainly, then gave it a nervous wave. He scanned up and down her, watching as she nervous pulled her legs together as the lens took her in.

"Come on I can't let you film this, if it gets out..." she said as he approached the bed, his cock rock hard for her.

"Hush Avril, now show me that new piercing you got," he said, playfully acting like the director as he took her in. After a moment staring at the camera, Avril couldn't hold back a smile and then opened her legs, reaching down to run her fingers over her smooth pussy and show off the titanium captive ball ring, lifting it a little to show it off for him.


"Very kinky, and very smooth," he commented as he zoomed in on her wonderfully bald mound.


"Yeah well you did a very good job with that cut throat," she commended, seeming quite comfortable to be naked on camera right now.

"Thanks, and now you want me to fuck you?" he asked, glancing down to include his stiff cock in the shot, her toned legs in the background as he approached, before getting back right on her as she turned onto the bed with him, kneeling between her thighs.

"Don't you want to lick it first?" she asked, playing up to the camera as he panned up and down her.

"I licked her earlier," he said, leaning down to let his erection slide sensually over her smoothness.

"Not enough. Come on, she's so smooth, you know you want to lick her," Avril cooed, running her fingers over it again.

"I thought you wanted to get fucked," he asked, trailing his bulbous head up and down her slick entrance.

"I do, but I want you to lick me first," she said, smiling at the camera and looking into it as she finished with  "and I'll suck your cock, you know I will." He just smiled from behind the phone, then turned and handed it to her as she grinned, spreading her legs for him and focussing on him as he slid down between her sexy legs to her pussy.

"You're gonna delete this afterwards, right?" she said as he dragged his tongue up her pussy, tasting her juices and flicking her hood ring.

"Sure, just enjoy being a star for me," he said, then set about licking her. Avril's gasps and moans were captured by the microphone, the arching and tensing of her body by the camera as he licked her pussy vigorously for a few minutes, ranging from burying his tongue inside her to assaulting her clit, using his fingers to work her G-spot and teasing her by playing with her new ring. Avril was quite enjoying filming him as he licked her pussy, loving how deep he dove down when he tongued her ass, making her shiver and moan, and loving the sight and feel of his hot tongue gliding over her smooth skin. Pushing her feet down between his legs, she got her dainty little feet to his cock, feeling it jump as she touched it, before she grasped it with her toes, just starting to slowly stroke back and forward.

It was an oddly pleasurable sensation for him. It wasn't a real footjob, and it wouldn't get him off, but it did feel good, especially for her to pay him such attention as he ate her out. In control of the camera, Avril zoomed in past him to see her feet on his cock, her somewhat clumsy toes grasping onto him and stroking back and forward, letting the balls of her feet stimulate the back ridge of his head.

"A little feet fun to keep him going," she commented, pretty much to the camera, realising how she was getting into this as she took in the sight of her feet kinkily stimulating him, then moved back to him devouring her sweet cunt, licking and sucking at it, pulling at her delicate lips with his teeth, the tip of his tongue attacking her clit under the hood to make her shiver. He finished with a firm pull at it with his teeth and the stretching of her pussy with three fingers, making her shake and struggle to hold the phone steady as he readied her for his thick cock.

"My turn, I need to suck your cock," she breathed, feeling quite close to orgasm and not wanting to climax before he got his cock inside her again. He looked up with a smile, then took the phone from her, shaking typically as they rearranged themselves, focussing back in with his hard cock waiting and Avril Lavigne leaning over it, pushing her hair back so her face could be clearly seen.

"Suck that cock, Avril," he said softly, making her feel a little rush of dominated excitement at his tone. The fact that she was being commanded to suck cock on camera was intently arousing, and she slipped her skilful hand around him, giving a squeeze to his balls before gripping the base of him and lifting him up ready to suck.

"Like this?" she teased, looking up into the camera and extending her tongue, licking showily around his head, giving a slight porn star moan of enjoyment as she did, licking up the length of his cock, making it jump as she did.

"That's amazing, now suck it," he breathed, his voice a little shaky at the pleasure of her so gratuitously licking his cock. With some more long, hot licks, Avril pressed her lips to the tip of his cock, giving it a kiss before she pushed over it to let her full lips glide down and envelop his head, making him groan with pleasure as she did, starting to suck firmly at him, making him push slightly into her mouth. She allowed it, and he sank another inch or so inside, watching her work as she looked back up at the camera sexily. It was so hot to see her stare into the camera as she sucked cock, as if defying anyone watching to tell her there was something wrong with what she was doing.

"Now use your tongue," he said, and she immediately did it, closing her eyes and starting to work at him with it, going round the sides and underneath his head with a well practiced manner that made him tingle in pleasure. The camera captured every beautiful moment of it, and the extra work of her throat as she applied her tongue to him. She worked on the first few inches of his cock for maximum effect, pushing her hair back from her face again so she could be seen by the camera, knowing he was absolutely loving filming her as she sucked him off.

"Go deep," he ordered, loving how Avril looked up into the camera again, taking a few more shallow strokes and then pushing down deeply onto him, getting him into her throat in one slow push to really demonstrate her skills. Avril stayed down on his cock, looking up at him as she gave short, deep sucks on his cock, keeping him in to the back of her throat, comfortable with him there. After a few of those, she pulled back slowly to his tip, pouting at it before pushing easily all the way down again to take him deeply, most of his cock in her mouth as he gave a groan. Her work rate was evident as she bobbed her head efficiently at his cock, sucking just right as her tongue continued to work, his groans telling the tale of just how good a cocksucker Avril Lavigne was. She gave another long pull back to lick up his cock to the head, making it jump before she enveloped it again, this time his hand reaching down to slide into her long hair, pushing it back and taking a hold on her.

She looked up into the camera and then pushed down slowly, letting him take control. His arm tightened and he pressed down on her head, slowly pushing his cock down her throat, Avril's gaze never wavering from the lens as his thick manhood was fed into her mouth. Her reflex tripped and she gagged, pushing back off him slightly, which he let her do before she started her rhythm again, still deep on his cock. After a few strokes she pushed down again, his hand immediately assisting her to make her take it deep, getting a bit further this time, before he let her carry on sucking. This continued for a minute or so before with one firm push he got his entire cock into her throat, holding for a second, making her gag, her body tensing and eyes watering for the camera before he let her pull off.

Avril breathed and swallowed as she jerked him for a moment and then swallowed him again, gliding down the length of his cock and bobbing harder. A little pat to her head this time told her what was expected, and she didn't disappoint, as with an increasing intensity she delivered a full-depth suck on his cock, just taking him for long enough that he felt the incredible, fully-embedded suck of her vacuum-strength skills, before she slid back and carried on sucking dutifully. Her tongue was working him again now as she sucked him, making him push into her mouth as she gave another full swallow of his cock. She couldn't hold him down there, or deliver constant deep throat, but she was able to deliver one-off bobs right down to his balls every few strokes, much to his pleasure.

She could feel how hard he was, how much he was enjoying her blowjob, especially as she took it all the way, looking up into the camera and giving a smile that was told with her eyes, showing just how much she loved to suck cock and please her man. Avril knew however, that as much as he'd like to empty his balls down her throat, or perhaps over her face, he'd be very much happier in her pussy, and so with a last, lingering deep throat, she slid off his cock with a hard suck, the intensity making him jolt as she pulled of his head. Immediately wrapping her dainty hand around him, she stroked his slick cock firmly, working with fingertips in just the right places to help keep him absolutely rock hard.

"I need this inside me," she whispered with a smile, her eyes flitting to his thick cock as she stroked at it teasingly. He didn't say anything, just watching her before she gave it a soft, wet kiss and then crawled up over his legs. He struggled to keep the camera steady as she friskily mounted him, sliding over him on her knees and reaching down to pull his cock up. With a momentary stroke over her entrance to prepare herself, looking down what she was doing rather than the camera now, she sank her hips down onto him, pushing his big, hard cock into her hot, succulent pussy, both of them groaning as she pushed easily down him to take every inch.


"Oh fuck that's good," she breathed, arching and pushing her hands through her hair to show off for him as she took the last couple of inches into her, impressively taking him all the way first time because she was so wet. His camera captured her sliding down his cock, her titanium ring, lovely shape and perky breasts as she showed herself off on camera, gasping pornographically as she started to slowly ride up and down his length, taking him from balls to tip. It wasn't show though, as he felt incredible inside her, his smooth cock stroking along her walls and igniting every nerve ending, feeling him bump firmly against her cervix as she pushed down fully, rocking her hips to grind against him as he looked down to film it.

"Like that hard cock, Avril?" he asked with a grin, catching her lazily, guilty smile as she looked at the camera again.


"Uh huh," she groaned, leaning up from him to squeeze her breasts, exhibiting herself as she groped and felt them, letting her fingers slide over them to capture the nipples, twisting and pulling at the stiff peaks. He started to push up into her to match her strokes, building them into a smooth, synchronised rhythm, Avril leaning on his chest to help free her hips to roll and circle on him, her wonderfully soft bum brushing over his thighs as she did. Reaching up, she took the camera from his hands, catching his playful grin as she aimed it at him, taking over the direction. Looking down herself, she rolled her hips back a bit and then lowered the phone to catch a close-up of him penetrating her soft pussy, her silky lips hugging every contour of him as she slid up and down.

"You like that tight pussy?" she asked, turning the camera back on him, playing interviewer now. She was grinning behind the phone, thoroughly enjoying filming their playful sex tape.

"Yeah I do," he grinned, his hands sliding up to hold her hips.

"How about now?" she asked, before giving and almighty squeeze, clamping herself so tight on him it was almost painful in its pleasure. His groan told the story, and she gave a giggle as she rode a little harder.

"Yeah you do, you fucking love it," she said, riding him shallowly to let her entrance muscles stimulate his head. He let her, relishing it a moment before he pulled her down his cock again, making her take several deep, long strokes, before he suddenly pulled her close to him and rolled her over, Avril tumbling on the bed to end up beneath him with a squeal before she gave a deep grunt as he buried his cock into her under his bodyweight, giving repeated grunts as he started to pile drive her, the camera capturing blurred shots of the room as the microphone took in her noises of sexual pleasure. She managed to aim the camera again to capture him powerfully leaning over her, taking her primally, pounding between her pulled up knees, the video seeing every detail of how his thick cock slammed in and out of her bald lips, her inner labia hugging his shaft tightly. Avril reached down to rub herself, briskly fingering herself, the tip of once catching in the ring in her haste and giving a sharp, painful tug on her new piercing, making her wince and shudder, her hand immediately withdrawing as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh baby, too sore?" he asked, taking the phone and looking down at her pussy, his cock still sliding delightfully in and out, then back her face, where she looked at him with a hurt expression, biting her lip and nodding.

"Well just enjoy this," he said, punctuating it with a hard thrust into her that made her gasp, "And we'll sort you out in a minute."


"Ok," she smiled, digging her fingers into the bed as he started to ram into her, pulling her leg to him for extra leverage as he started to powerfully slam himself into her pussy, making her gasp and grunt in pleasure as he stimulated her, angling up to get at her G-spot a bit, taking in her body with the camera, the lovely way her breasts bounced, her eyes squeezed shut in pleasure and the perfect way he split her pussy lips. He pulled her legs together to tighten her and increase their sensations for a moment, before he slowed and pulled out wetly, Avril looking down to see why before he rolled her doggy style with a push of her knees, getting a look at her gorgeous Celtic-style lower back tattoo.

"Embodying the tramp stamp then, Avril?" he teased, pausing on it with the camera in her position on all fours.

"Yeah, I'm one of those girls," she said as she just spread her legs and arched her back, letting the camera see her intimately as he positioned himself, then sank back into her hot pussy, straight to the balls, the position offering the deepest penetration possible and making her grunt loudly as he pushed against her cervix. An odd sensation for her, and she gasped as he gave her a series of hard, deep thrusts, slapping into her ass before he started to steadily pump in and out of her, grunting himself as she gave squeezes to him, showing his stamina well to withstand all this. Perhaps it was because he was concentrating on filming her, now watching her rocking back and forward on her knees as he screwed her from behind, her lovely waist and lithe body clear to see, along with her toned ass. This continued for a few minutes, both of them enjoying it, Avril especially when he lifted up to angle down onto her G-spot, feeling quite close now despite her disregarded clit.

"Now let's see what we can do for you," he said, pushing right into her and grinding his hips, making her reciprocate before he pushed her down flat onto the bed beneath him. She continued to push back up into him as he reached for her side unit, to the remote control bullet and its remote control.