Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avril made him jump in intense sensation as she squeezed her ass several times on him, so tight it was almost painful, helping to get any last drops of his sperm into her as he lie on top of her. Pulling her hair out the way, he kissed her cheek softly, making her smile as he reached to take her hands, interlocking their fingers as he kissed her shoulders.

"I've never had anal sex quite like that before," she murmured, pushing up into him a bit, not wanting to lose their connection.

"Glad I could surprise you," he breathed, resting his head on her shoulder again.

"I've never been ridden bareback that way before either," she said, closing her eyes.

"You didn't seem to mind," he commented, leaning up from her and lifting his hips to slide slowly from her ass, his head pulling free of her tight ring with a pleasant sensation as Avril breathed deeply, feeling the dull, pleasant tiredness in her booty that she knew would remind her for a couple of days that she'd been fucked properly hard in the ass, in the best possible way. Sliding over onto his knee beside her, he got a glimpse of her loosened, gaping asshole as she reached back to rub slightly at her bum, pulling herself open just a bit to expose it which he was sure she did deliberately for him. Sliding down beside her, he laid on his back, staring at the ceiling with a deep, contented sigh, contemplating how he'd now come in all Avril Lavigne's holes in one of the most incredible nights of his life.

"I really need a cigarette," Avril said, pulling herself a little tenderly up from the bed to half sit up, sliding over to the side unit to fumble with his packet. Retrieving one, she quickly snapped the lighter and lit it, taking a deep drag and sinking down into the bed, the smooth, relaxing sensations spreading through her body as she dropped the lighter back on the side unit. Taking it from her mouth, she blew out and then rolled over towards him, giving a slight wince before giving him a somewhat smoky kiss. Looking into his eyes she took another drag and then reached up to put the cigarette in his mouth, breathing out softly and resting her head back on his chest, sliding her leg over his, a hand onto his stomach with a sigh of relief.

"You really do need that," he observed, taking a long inhale of the Marlborough, Avril listening to it draw into his lungs from her vantage point before he reached down to put the cigarette back in her mouth. Reaching behind her, he got hold of the ashtray, bringing it over beside him as he held the cigarette for her to suck on. She blew the smoke back out sleepily after a hold, and him taking it to tap the ash off.

"Yeah well, when you fuck me in the ass that hard, I'm gonna need a smoke after it," she murmured, glancing up to him with a roll of her eyes. He just smiled slightly and took another puff from the cigarette, feeling perfectly at peace with Avril now, and deciding she needed more nicotine than him. Reaching down, he put it back in her soft lips.

"Finish it, I think you deserve it," he said with a smile, pulling his arm in round her back. She certainly had earned it, and took another minute or so to enjoy the end of her cigarette quietly, resting with a satisfied sigh after stubbing it into the ashtray. He put it back on the side unit as the smoky Canadian just lay breathing softly on his side, relaxed and as completely satisfied as he was.

They dozed for another hour or so, not quite awake, but not quite asleep, just in their own little world, zoned out as they basked in their contentment and closeness, holding one another and not wanting the moment to end. However it had to eventually, and Avril stirred, giving a stretch and sitting carefully up from the sheets.

"We'd best get up, I have a thing later on," she said, reaching for the ceiling and offering a lovely view of her chest.

"Can't we just stay here and have fun," he said, reaching up to stroke her thigh.

"We've had enough fun that I need to recover first, and don't you need to go cause people pain?" she said with a giggle, reminding her actually had a business to run.

"Shit yeah, my partner will be wondering where the hell I am," he said, looking back to the ceiling as he stretched his neck.

"You can tell him if you want, just leave my name out," Avril said with a smile, taking a moment to reach down, unseen by him. She slid her smooth legs off the bed and planted her dainty feet on the floor, pushing herself to her feet as he looked back to her. He had a lovely view of her arse and sexy new tramp stamp as she walked away, swaying her hips a little as she went to the bathroom to freshen up. He just relaxed a while longer as he heard the shower, only briefly as she quickly washed down, knowing it wouldn't live up to the shower they'd enjoyed the previous evening. She took a little while in the bathroom, by which time he'd got up and dressed and was resting on a sofa near the window, watching the world go by in the pleasant morning sunshine, the grey weather from the night before having passed. Hearing the door, he looked up to see her walk out and back into the room, wrapped in a short towel, her make-up and hair all freshly done, ready for the day, eyes delectably smoky again, hair pulled silkily to one side.

"Took your time," he said with a smile. She smiled back, then threw him his phone, which he caught despite his surprise.

"You'll thank me later," was all she said, giving a sly sideways look as she turned towards the wardrobes in the corner. He just sat silently for a moment, staring at his phone, before looking back to her as she picked some clothes out.

"My ex never called back," he said, realising it was probably not the smart thing to say, covering it with a smirk to suggest his pleasure at it, which was quite apt really, loving how he'd got to rub it in after all the shit she'd given him.

"She won't," Avril replied, glancing back with a naughty smile, knowing she'd driven his girlfriend off with her orgasmic show over the phone.

"She might, maybe she'll come crawling back," he said, pondering whether the jealousy and hearing another girl so utterly pleased with him would spark a green-eyed response.

"If she does, tell her you don't want her any more, or grudge fuck her and then kick her ass out!" Avril said with a grin, loving how she'd helped give him the upper hand.

"But I don't think she'll be able to keep up with me somehow," she finished, knowing she'd been a good lay.

"Too right," he agreed, smiling warming at her as she let the towel drop, showing off her impressive body for him, playfully giving a naked twirl to give him a last good look at her perfectly smooth pussy, tight ass, perky breasts, toned abs and taut legs. Picking up a pair of sexy sheer black panties, she slipped them on, not a thong this time, noting how he looked at them. She just gave him a raise of her eyebrows that told him he knew exactly why it wasn't a thong; it was the risk of his come leaking out of her ass, and besides they were very cute, sexy and showed her off totally. Adding a matching sheer bra, she gave him another little twirl so he could look at her, knowing it was some sexy underwear for a day-to-day but she was feeling empowered and sexy today.

Carefully pulling on a snug shirt over her hair, she finished it with tight jeans and some black dolly shoes, opting for a dressed down look over her naughty lingerie. She gave him a smile as she turned to him, walking slowly across to him on the sofa and sliding onto his knee, hooking her arms round his neck and leaning down for a kiss. He enjoyed slow, soft kissed with the Canadian singer, who paused.

"Do I look sexy?" she asked, indicating her more humble outfit. With his hand on her thigh, he of course felt so.

"So sexy, I might be inclined to do this," he murmured, sliding his hand up, and then down into her jeans, pushing it in to her delightfully smooth pussy, still pleased with his skilful handiwork. Avril just smiled and kissed him again, letting him jam his hand down her panties for a few moments.

"Mm say goodbye to her, I have to get going, I'm already late, and so are you," she said, letting him give her a last good stroke, getting onto her clit and making her jump a little with a giggle. Extracting his hand from her jeans, she stood from his leg and pulled him up with her other hand, obviously reluctant to leave.

"I guess," he said, disappointed he couldn't meet a girl like her that might last. Collecting his jacket, he slipped it on, tucking his phone and cigarettes into his pockets, checking he had his stuff and looking back to Avril, who gave him a nice smile which he was sure was tinged with a little disappointment.

"Thanks for the tattoo," she said as he pulled her close to kiss her deeply again, letting their tongues linger and just biting at her bottom lip a little.

"Any time, if you want any more...work done, let me know," he said, giving her another kiss before stepping towards the door.

"Oh I might need another tattoo if I'm in town, we'll see," she said with a grin, reaching out to squeeze his cock through his jeans, making him pause before she pushed him cheekily back out the door

"Bye stud," she purred, and slowly closed it with a wink. He was just left standing in the corridor, almost immediately wondering whether he was about to wake up. Walking to the lift, he pulled out his phone, wanting to see what she'd put on it, but found a message waiting for him...from Avril Lavigne. Opening it, he realised she must've saved her number onto his phone in the bathroom.

"Check out the pictures I saved for you, your camera takes really great shots actually. It'll help you remember me on cold dark nights alone, as if you could forget me. Don't leave them on your phone though, as if they show up online I'll know who did it, and I'll come back and get you - Avril" it said, ended with a wink face and kisses.

He just stared at it for a minute, interrupted by the lift doors opening, not even realising he'd reached it and pressed the button to call it. Stepping in, he quickly saved the message to a protected folder and then flicked through to his pictures, immediately seeing a sexy preview of what she'd done. Opening the photos, his heart stopped as he saw what she'd taken, a series of sexy and playful snaps of her naked, all done up sexily in her smoky eye make up and damp from the shower. She'd included some close-ups, and some of them were very explicit. His personal favourite was one of her bending over, arching her back and just pulling her thighs slightly apart to completely show off the sweet bulge of her pussy.

They could do a lot of damage to her image, or make someone a lot of money in the wrong hands. But his were the right hands, and nobody else was getting to see these, quickly closing them down as he reached the ground floor. He'd get home and save them off onto a few memory cards in safe place, wanting to keep them all to himself. Walking through the lobby, he stepped out onto the street in the warm morning sunshine. Well it was barely morning anymore, and he knew he looked a little worse for wear now.

Pulling a cigarette from inside his jacket pocket, he popped it in his mouth, reaching for his lighter, which wasn't there. Patting down all his pockets, he realised he'd left it in her room.

"Goddamn it," he said to himself, looking around for anyone else smoking, but there wasn't. Not so many people smoked anymore. Nothing was going to get him down though, not today, or for the next couple of weeks he was sure, putting the cigarette back in the packet and then peeling the jacket off, slinging it over his shoulder as he walked back towards his shop.

_____________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by e-mail. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.