Black Studs Prefer Strapons

Story Info
White BBW satisfies black man's curiosity.
1.2k words
3.46
34.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

My name is Giselle Madsen O'Shea. I'm a plump, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Irish housewife living in NYC. I stand five feet eight inches tall, thick, with blonde hair and pale blue eyes. My husband Leonard O'Shea is always at work. Such is the life of a corporate raider. He's spending lots of time with his skinny mistress Leigh at the office these days. I know who she is. The skinny office tramp all the workers have fun with during their lunch break. I don't mind. The less time he spends at our mansion, the more time I have to mess around with my favorite stud. We have an arrangement. Affairs are okay, to a certain extent. Nothing too deep or too public. Those are the terms we both agreed to.

The stud in question is Omar, a tall and muscular black man I met some time ago. We've become lovers. And my sex life has never been more interesting. Omar is so sexy and I'm so kinky. I love sucking on his big black cock and lick his ass. I also love it when he licks my pussy. I'm fifty years old and weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm not the prettiest woman around and since I'm no longer young and skinny, men don't notice me. That doesn't mean my sex drive is gone, though. I got to have all the pleasures I can take. Omar is sexually adventurous, which is great. I love that in a man. We're down for anything. Sometimes, I fuck Omar. I bend him over and spread his ass cheeks. Then, I grease him up and shove my dildo up his ass. I like fucking men in the ass with my big strap on dildo. I don't know why. It makes me feel good.

Omar is a real screamer. I love putting him on his back while driving my dildo in and out of his ass. I stroke his long and thick black cock while sliding the dildo into him. He loves it. It really turns me on when I poke the sexy black man in the ass with my strap on dildo. I've made Omar scream my name countless times. And he absolutely loves it. There are times when we try more conventional sex. I love getting on all fours to get fucked in the ass. Omar really loves giving it to me. He likes fat women. That's a really good thing in a sexy young black man like himself. Omar would come up behind me and spread my plump white butt cheeks wide open. He would press his cock against my backdoor and push it into my asshole. Man, getting fucked in the ass feels really awesome. I highly recommend it to any woman who has ever thought about trying it.

We try all kinds of things together. Sometimes, Omar and I would wrestle in oil. Wrestling is a fun and deeply erotic practice. Sometimes, we had wagers. When I won, I'd fuck Omar. I would wrestle him fiercely until I pinned him, then I told him to lick my pussy. He would lick me up until I was squealing in pleasure. Then, I would take that big black cock of his and impale my pussy on it. I love riding Omar. His big cock feels wonderfully inside my pussy. He knows just how to fuck me. He would place his hands on my wide hips and slam his cock deep inside my pussy. I would ride him until I came. Afterwards, he would lick me again.

Still not satisfied, I spread my ass cheeks wide open and welcome Omar's big cock inside of me. He would drill his dick into my asshole like a miner looking for gold. Sometimes, he would grab my blonde hair and yank my head back while fucking me. I love having his cock in my ass. With or without lube. His cock just feels so damn good in my asshole. I'm addicted to it. He would pump his cock into my shit hole until he came, filling my ass with his hot manly seed. That's what I liked.

Just in case you're confused about who is fucking who here, I would bring my strap on around to spice things up. Just bend the sexy and very welling young black man over and stuff my dildo into his ass. Omar would scream and beg me for more as I pounded my dildo into his ass. It's always fun to do him. When he won our wrestling matches, I would completely submit to him. Omar would smack my face until I turned red, then he would put a leash around me and walk me naked around the house. He would spank and whip me. I must say that I always get off his dominant side. I like a macho man. He loved having his way with my ass on those days. He would shove his giant prick into my asshole without lube. When he plunged his dick into my ass, I would be screaming my lungs out. I felt like his giant cock was splitting me in half. He would fuck me mercilessly until he came, then he would make me suck his cock. Straight out of my ass and into my mouth. An Ass To Mouth special. I loved it.

My friend Candice would sometimes visit us. She's a forty-year-old redhead NYC policewoman with a slim body, pert tits and nice ass. Definitely a delicious fuck for Omar. Until I introduced them, Candice had never been done by a black man before. I made her eat my pussy while Omar had his way with her ass. Policewomen need some anal probing. They're in control all the time. Sometimes, they need to be taken down a peg or two. Candice was a real bitch at work. Well, my Omar made her his bitch. I personally spread Candice butt cheeks wide open and guided Omar's big black cock into her asshole. He put his hands on her slim hips and pushed his cock inside her.

I fingered my pussy, watching Omar as he shoved his cock in and out of Candice's asshole. The redhead policewoman was screaming her lungs out as the sexy black stud fucked her in the ass. I laughed, turned on beyond belief. I thought I was a screamer but Candice could scream like the best of them. She howled like a woman possessed as Omar slammed his cock into her booty hole. He fucked her until he came, flooding her asshole with his hot seed. I watched as he squeezed his dick out of Candice's now gaping asshole. I spat into her asshole, then grabbed her and made her suck on Omar's cock. She licked him clean. Afterwards, we hit the showers. Candice thanked us for our wonderful gift to her and left.

Yeah, Omar and I always had tons of fun together. I was never jealous. He had his girlfriends on the side and sometimes his boyfriends. Yes, the sexy black stud was bisexual. That didn't bother me in the least. As long as we hooked up a few times a week for some raunchy fun. See? I'm a sexually adventurous woman. And I like to have fun. I like both men and women. And they like me. It's too bad my husband only likes skinny sluts. Now all of you know what he's missing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers