Black Tie

Story Info
A surprise birthday party.
1.4k words
3.29
21.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare got the invitation the morning of her 21st birthday; it was old fashioned with the smell of ink still fresh upon it. It was beautiful. Sealed with red wax, handwritten, addressed to her...

For the attention of Clare Sharpe...

Nothing else gave a clue to whom had brought it, as if a secret messenger had fluttered through her window in the night and silently place it on her dresser. She opened it with a dry mouth and shaking fingers although she could not begin to fathom the reason she was receiving shivers down her spine. It read...

Clare...

The curtain falls at 9...

Black tie.

She was confused as she read off the address, this was all pretty elaborate for a surprise party but she decided to shake off her nerves and play along.

By 8pm she was dressed and ready to go, she had chosen a black sleeveless dress, lace backed and slit up to the thigh, she looked good, she knew she did, her long auburn hair flowing down passed her ample breasts, however it was underneath where she had really gone all out, sheer stockings held in place by a metallic blue garter belt and suspenders with silver straps/buckles, the colour greatly contrasted with her pale skin, making her skin almost glow against the moonlight, she perfected the look with a simple blue thong and no bra... There was a slight chill in the air that caused her nipples to harden and rub beneath the flimsy material of her dress; she was excited, suspended in a sense of awakening she couldn't quite explain.

Her taxi pulled up outside the address with 10 minutes to spare, her anticipation grew when she saw where her party was being held, it was something out of an old romance novel, stone walls with columns, ivy growing up the trellis, eating away at bricks laid many years before, old fashioned knockers with faces and windows flickering with what must be candlelight. It took her breath away and for some reason she wasn't quite ready to get it back.

She knocked the front door and it swung open (eerie) and entered into a small dark hallway, a mask lay on a silver tray next to a lone candle, she giggled at the colour as she realised it was the same metallic blue she donned underneath her dress, she slipped it on, careful not to smudge her mascara and eyeliner that she had painstakingly applied, making her blue eyes look devastating, intoxicating... She continued to follow the light until she reached a large ballroom, several masked eyes raised to meet hers but she recognised no-one, the feeling she'd had when she'd opened the letter. Champagne glittered by with waiters and she reached for one, enjoying the way chilled liquid lubricated her throat and calmed her nerves. There was something else, strange warmth spreading through her chest and down into her fingertips, she took a deep breath, walked forward, and fell.

Clare awoke groggy and confused, images of masks and candlelight filling her waking dreams, she went to brush a strand of hair from her face but found herself strapped down, leather cuffs pinning her to a cold table. She looked around and realised she hadn't been dreaming, candles flickered around a dark, musty room... To her dismay she realised her dress was gone and she was spread out in all her erotic beauty. A chair lay in the corner of the room. Empty.

She tried to make sense of what was happening, attempting to take in the room around her, she realised her dress was in fact in here with her, hanging carefully on a hanger, next to a small wash basin. There was also a mirrored window opposite her, like something out of an interrogation room... She observed her reflection, her skin paler than ever before as her chest heaved with fear and stunned anticipation, a sheen of sweat drawing the light to her glistening body, her mask still perfectly in place... Then she felt the vibrations!

Her body bucked as she realised that being stripped was not the only alteration that had been made to her, the pulsing inside her was unlike anything she had known before, driving her pelvis forward, desperately seeking some kind of release, she was frustrated, all she needed was some stimulation to her clit and she could end this torture, her nails dug into her leather straps... Wishing with all her might she had the strength to tear them off...She didn't. All she could do was endure it, the stimulation keeping her in a constant state of near release but never quite tipping her over, she couldn't help but be drawn to her own reflection, her eyes growing wild from her predicament, a blush forming across her skin, hips grinding like an animal begging, screaming to be released. Her nipples were almost painful from the vibrations teamed with the coolness off the room, she ached to stroke them, pinch them between her fingers like she did every night in bed before she would casually let her hand slide down into her wetness... The thought of herself was making the torment worse, there wasn't a sound to be heard above her pleas and the vibrating hum reverberating around the room. Her body was feeling the pressure, she had no idea how long she had been kept on the edge and she was feeling exhausted, thirsty... She blacked out still crying to be touched.

Clare was in another dream; she was lost in a soft hum of sound, singing, low and deep, it was reassuring, she tried to stretch out her aching bones and was instantly comforted by massaging hands, fingers probing out the knots that pressure had put there. She wasn't ready to wake up yet, she felt soft caresses on her neck, her chest, her nipples, she longed for them to go lower... they did! She was wet, waiting, expecting... The caresses got harder, an expert hand kneading her breasts, spreading warmth through her. She could almost feel the bruises already appearing on her unblemished skin, a thought that thrilled her. A kiss startled her back into reality and she started to fight, it felt so good but she didn't know what was happening to her, conflict filled her mind and she felt this stranger bite down into her neck causing her to let out an involuntary moan into his ear, she felt him shudder, felt his jaw twitch into a smug grin. It was all the go ahead he needed. He moved quickly and yanked apart her legs, by some secret signal the vibrations inside her started again, lower this time, relaxing her but not the torture it had previously held her in, all resolve she may of had was gone as she knew she needed this man, her tormenter if she was ever to gain release... She felt a tongue flick against her most intimate area and she welcomed it, softly teasing, she felt herself tremble, the vibrations got higher as he sucked her clit between his teeth and gave a slight bite... She screamed. He probed deeper, always knowing how to change his style when she was close, teaming his attentions with the buzzing inside her, she was panting now, grinding herself against him as he chuckled and moved away...

She was trying to stay still, trying to do the right thing that would earn her, her reward. He was merciless, not a word had been spoken and yet she was saying the wrong things. Her mind was trying to outwit him, shrinking away to increase his attention then having it ripped away as he grew savvy to her game... She wanted to ask, to plead but her last shred of dignity was keeping her from it, she would endure in silence.

Finally the vibrations ceased and the object providing them was removed, she relaxed, half relieved half exasperated, she was weak and her throat was hoarse from her cries... He took his chance... Fingers were unceremoniously thrust into her at an alarming pace and her body racked in response, it was rough and uncouth and she loved it. Despite the gruff nature of the finger fucking she was receiving it was hitting her g-stop every time, she was so close this time, 10 seconds and she would finally get what she had been craving. Her legs were shaking, her body writhing on the cool table where she was still being held, her screams louder, thrusts higher... Then he was gone. She cried out in sheer animal agony then heard the first two words to leave his mouth...

Beg me...