Black Transsexual Submission

Story Info
Black couple submits to dominant transsexual.
1.9k words
3.56
47.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Theodore Morrison Guillot and I'm a six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and strongly built, good-looking black man living in the west side of the town of Brockton, Massachusetts. I am happily married to a lovely black woman named Hera Jackson Guillot. She's fine as hell. Standing exactly six-foot-tall, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. Everybody's favorite Registered Nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. She recently got her Master's degree in Nursing from UMass-Boston. I don't blame them for loving her at the workplace. She's cute, friendly, and got the booty from hell.

Hey, I'm a black man. What I'm saying shouldn't surprise you. We all seem genetically designed to like voluptuous females with big butts. Hell, even gay black men like men with big butts. It's in our DNA I guess. My wife is sexy as hell. And best of all, she's got what I got. A really big Johnson, if you folks catch my drift. You see, my wife is a transsexual. Nobody knows this about her. Except for me and a handful of our closest friends. Even though we live in Massachusetts, where gays and lesbians along with bisexuals and transsexuals are starting to enjoy the same rights as heterosexuals, we still got to be careful. A bigot seldom looks the way you think they do.

In my day, I've encountered all kinds of bigotry. Before I met my wife, I attended Northeastern University on a student-athlete scholarship for football. I majored in business administration. Back in those days, I felt like I was on top of the world. I was going to a really fine school for free. And playing Division One NCAA Football was a dream of mine ever since I could remember. Yeah, everything was going alright in my life. I met a beautiful young black woman named Eugenia Martin. A tall, voluptuous and booty-licious sister from the island nation of Dominica. She was sexy as hell. This ebony beauty attended nearby Boston University. We had a whirlwind romance. I fell in love with her. All was well until she cheated on me with a white guy named Hank. One of my teammates. That's when I dumped her. I was heartbroken but I eventually got over it.

How did I get over my girlfriend betraying me with my best friend? By embracing a part of myself I've been repressing for years. My inner bisexual. That's right. Ever since I could remember, I've been attracted to both men and women. Growing up in a conservative and deeply religious Haitian-American family, I knew better than to speak about these feelings of mine. My father, tax attorney Thaddeus Guillot is a deacon and the first gentleman at the local Seventh-Day Adventist Church. And my mother Christine DuPuis Guillot is the church pastor. Yeah, telling them that I swung both ways would have been a death sentence. So I kept my feelings to myself. Privately, I began experimenting. I went to a few gay and bisexual-friendly bars, and picked up sexy like-minded guys and the occasional sexy woman. Once, I even had a threesome with a married white couple from Milton where the husband was bisexual and the wife was turned on by male-to-male sexual contact. It was fun. One of those nights, I met the person who changed my life forever.

It was a Friday night after the end of the football season and I went to this gay bar on Boston's South End. That's where I met this tall, beautiful black woman. She kind of looked like my favorite black actress of all time, the legendary Queen Latifah, only a bit bigger, and with a decidedly bigger booty. So I approached her, wondering what she was doing in a gay bar. Black women are among the most homophobic people I know. The black gal I met that night was none other than Hera Jackson. My future wife. She told me upfront that she was a transsexual. I thought she was joking. But she was dead serious. I didn't care. She was so fine that I ended up taking her home that night. We started dating. And a few years later, we got hitched. These days, we're doing a bit of traveling and we visited some friends of hers down in Provincetown.

Hera introduced me to her lovely friend Mariah O'Braonain. A tall and thick, alabaster-skinned and big-bottomed transsexual from Ireland. Mariah kind of reminds me of that big-booty porn star Crystal Clear. Except that she's got a prettier face, and a huge dong that would make a well-endowed porn star jealous. In the company of these two lovely ladies, I checked out the wonders of Provincetown. The city is really friendly to gays and lesbians. There's even a transsexual-friendly night club called Club Shapes.

Yeah, we were all hanging out in the club's upper level. A lounge that's accessible only to VIPs. Sitting on plush couches and sipping champagne. I was there with the wife and Mariah was telling us all about her latest adventures. Man, she has been many places. For a couple of years now, Mariah has been working in the adult film industry. She has appeared in two dozen bisexual and transsexual videos. Bisexual black and interracial movies along with interracial transsexual videos were fast becoming best-sellers in the porn industry. There were thousands of sites out there featuring such avant-garde content. Mariah came into the industry just in time. Listening to her stories, I found myself fascinated. And quite turned on.

Hera noticed that right away, and I saw a look pass between her and Mariah. Hera whispered something to Mariah, and Mariah's eyes lit up. She smiled, and licked her lips while looking at me. I suddenly felt nervous. What was going on? Mariah smiled at me and told me she'd gladly do a threesome with the wife and me. I stared at her, stunned. Wow. Hera smiled and kissed me. Mariah dismissed the waiters and waitresses, and they left the VIP lounge. Mariah got up, and told me to sit back and relax. I did as I was told. Before my amazed eyes, the gorgeous Irish transsexual began undressing. Watching her, I found myself growing fascinated, and stiff as hell.

Mariah undressed, and I watched her sexy body with fascination. Voluptuous women have always fascinated me. Skinny chicks don't do squat for me. However, Mariah was in a class by herself. Everything on her was just right. From her large breasts to her sexy plump yet firm-looking body, her wide hips and her big round booty. When I saw her penis, I gasped. Wow. It was both long and thick. And like mine, it was uncircumcised. Mariah gestured for me to come to her. I rose to my feet, and walked up to her. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me passionately. We went back on the couch. Mariah began unbuttoning my shirt. I unzipped my pants, then dropped them to my ankles. Mariah ran her hands all over my body, commenting on how firm everything was. I smiled. Of course everything is firm on my body. I'm a black athlete. This is why I'm hot!

Mariah and I kissed while Hera watched. I felt a deep surge of desire from deep within as I looked into Mariah's eyes and ran my hands all over her sexy body. I cupped her large, round buttocks and grasped her member in my hands. Wow. It felt so hard. I bent down a little bit and took it into my mouth. I sucked on Mariah's penis while stroking her ball sac. She moaned in pleasure and urged me to continue. While going down on Mariah, I noticed that my wife Hera was now completely nude. And she was stroking her long and thick member while watching us. I bet she was enjoying the show. I winked at her. She blew me a kiss.

In no time, I got Mariah stiff as a rock. Next, we really got the party started. I pulled a condom from a nearby table while Hera threw me a tube of lube. I put the condom on Mariah's member after lubing it up. Then I rolled onto my back and gave her the go-ahead. Mariah smiled, and positioned herself before me. Raising my legs into the air, she angled herself and pressed her member against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, she pushed her way into me. I grimaced as Mariah penetrated me. She wasn't exactly tiny, folks. Mariah held my legs in the air as she began pounding my ass. As she fucked me, I watched my wife masturbating. No doubt she was really turned on. We've had a few threesomes before. Once, I brought my pal Andy, a bisexual Haitian boxer, to our bed. He was a lot of fun. Another time, Hera and I had the pleasure of hooking up with a plump yet beautiful Haitian woman named Martine, older sister of my buddy Smith. Yeah, Hera and I really know how to have fun. However, this was our first time having fun with a sexy transsexual.

Mariah fucked me hard, really pounding her way into me. I enjoyed every minute of it. We fucked like this for a while, then switched positions. She got on all fours and told me to fuck her. Looking at her big white butt, I didn't need to be told twice. I put on a condom, and greased her up before pressing my member against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Mariah screamed as I penetrated her. I asked her if she was okay. She told me to keep going and not stop no matter what. Man was I glad to hear that! I gripped Mariah's wide hips tightly and slammed my penis into her ass. She screamed like a banshee, furiously stroking her member while I gave her big butt the pounding of the century.

Hera got up from her seat and joined the action. She pried Mariah's lips wide open and shoved her member inside, silencing her. Wow. I did not see that one coming, folks. Hera winked at me and told she'd been wanting to shut Mariah up ever since we started banging. Her method proved efficient, if odd. Mariah obediently sucked on Hera's member. My wife and I exchanged high-fives while serving the lovely Mariah at both ends. The big white transsexual woman's voluptuous body shook under the force of our thrusts. Teaming up never felt better than this. We went at it like this until it was time to try something new. This time, I bent Hera over and shoved my dick up her big booty while Mariah sucked on my wife's peter. Hera screamed in pleasure as she experienced a rocking orgasm from getting a blowjob and an ass wrecking at the same time. When she came, Mariah drained her dry. Didn't even leave a single drop for me. That bitch! Anyhow, we rocked all night long. Afterwards, we fell asleep. The club didn't close until the wee hours of the morning. And since Mariah was part owner of the establishment, they knew better than to bother her while she was 'in conference' with friends.

Man, when I woke up the next morning, I felt like a million bucks. Hera and I kissed Mariah goodbye, then went back to our hotel. We got as far as the parking lot, until we decided against it. We decided to take Mariah on her offer. We'd stay at her mansion in Provincetown. She was glad that we decided to stay with her after all and promised us delights we couldn't even imagine. Between you and me, if the rest of our vacation is anything like last night, I am so writing me some Penthouse Letters. Cause fun stories like this deserve to be shared. Word up! Don't you agree?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers