Black Vampire Emperor

Story Info
Black cop becomes a Vampire in futuristic Boston.
2.3k words
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Bahir, fuck, dammit, why won't you die?" Jonathan Kinsey said, as he aimed the shotgun at me, after blasting me with silver bullets. The bullets hurt like hell, to be sure, but for some reason, unknown even to me, I refused to die. Exasperated, Jonathan walked up to the window, which he smashed, letting in the early afternoon sunlight. The sun's rays bathed me in their lethal glare, and instead of burning up like a crisp critter, I simply stared.

The light of the sun is a Vampire's deadliest enemy. Some ancient Vampires are powerful enough to regenerate, if given the chance, so silver bullets aren't as lethal to them as they are to mundane, younger Vampires. Sunlight kills all Vampires. That's why those blood suckers, a species I am now apparently a member of, only come out at night. I should have died when Jonathan Kinsey smashed that window, but I didn't. And I was going to make him pay.

"I guess I'm truly Immortal," I replied, and with that, I rose to my feet, and walked slowly, deliberately slow and steady, toward a stunned Jonathan. He tried to shoot me again, but with a speed I hadn't known I had, I snatched the gun out of his hands and tossed it aside. Without further ado, I grabbed the annoying little moron, and sank my fangs into his neck. Warm blood flooded my mouth, and relief washed over me in a most awesome way.

As Jonathan Kinsey's blood coursed through me, my wounds healed and I saw glimpses of his life. The poor bastard used to be in the U.S. Marines before joining the good folks of Excelsior/Gen-Tech as a thirty-dollar-an-hour armed security guard for their various facilities all over North America. He was married to some woman named Sheila, and has a daughter with her, yet he was also having an affair with a fellow guard, some dude named Ralph Matthews. Clearly I did the world a favor by ending this scoundrel's life...

After draining Jonathan Kinsey of his precious blood, I snapped his neck to make sure he wouldn't come back. Any person bitten by a Vampire will become one unless they are destroyed to prevent reanimation. That's why the undead have spread so casually over the centuries. Casually, I walked out of Excelsior/Gen-Tech Labs, killing any lab tech or henchmen I encountered. For the past few months, these lab geeks had been running all kinds of experiments on me, and I am honestly sick of it.

They seemed to have made me indestructible, immune to silver bullets and even sunlight, a Vampire's most fatal weaknesses, but I don't feel grateful. For the most part, all I seem to feel is rage. I made my way out of the underground complex buried in the mountains of Utah, and escaped into the wilderness. Thus began my journey into a whole new world. The same world I'd always known, except that now I have become a creature that preyed on man...

I know that my name is Bahir, and I know that I'm a Vampire. I can remember general facts about the world, and about my past. For example, I was born as Bahir Ali in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father, Abdirashid Ali, and a white American mother, Valeria Jacobson. I came into the world on February 5, 1985. I studied Criminology at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, graduating in 2007. I joined the Boston Police Department in November 2009.

What I don't know much about is my true nature. For example, I know that I used to live in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and even worked as a law enforcement there for a time, before Discovery Day. I know that I was part of the Eradicator Task Force or E.T.F. which were formed the day that mankind discovered the existence of Vampires, and knew that they had to be dealt with. I'm no longer an eradicator, though. I am now that which must be eradicated...

On August 17, 2019, the world discovered the existence of Vampires. A secretive race of nigh immortals that has been walking among us for untold millennia, preying upon us and disguising their predations. You know those tens of thousands of people who go missing all over the country every year? Most of them ended up as a Vampire's lunch. As divided as the human race has always been, they know how to pull together in the face of a common enemy. That's why the Eradicators were formed. A task force with global jurisdiction, sworn to wipe out the Vampires...

I got bit by a Vampire, and instead of terminating me, as is company policy, they brought me to a lab and experimented on me. I don't know what those lab geeks did to me. I just know that I am now the hunted. The men and women I considered my friends and fellow troopers will be hunting me now. They will show me no mercy. Where am I to go? Well, when the hunter becomes the hunted, he or she must elude the enemy, at least long enough to formulate a strategy for survival.

With my picture broadcast all over the Internet and CNN, I can't afford to be recognized. So I'll go incognito as I prowl about, seeking vengeance upon the men and women of Excelsior/Gen-Tech, the monsters who created me. The only advantage I've got is that it's not common knowledge that I can walk in daylight. Even the most vicious Vampire won't show his or her face once the sun comes up. I'm going after the top brass at Excelsior/Gen-Tech. I will find them, and nothing will get in my way. First, though, I need helpers...

Walking through the sunlit streets of Boston in a hooded sweatshirt and jeans, I attracted attention. I know what most people saw when they looked at me. A six-foot-three, solidly built and handsome man with light brown skin and kinky dark hair, striding fearlessly through the city streets. I caught both women and men checking me out, and found myself smiling. Undead or not, I still got it...

I've been told that I kind of resemble old-school Hollywood action hero Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, the guy from the Fast & Furious movies, but to be honest, I don't really see it. As long as people didn't recognize me as Bahir Ali, legendary Eradicator listed as K.I.A. or Killed In Action, I didn't care what they thought of me. I'm in stealth mode, and I've come back to Boston on a mission...

I headed for the Theater District, past the Back Bay, and past Emerson College and the old Loew's movie theater. When prostitution and weed became legal in America, a lot of people almost lost their minds, but life just went on as before. I made my way to The Boudoir, one of the most reputable establishments for men who seek ladies of ill repute. Modeled after the brothels of Amsterdam's Red Light District, the place is classy, after a fashion.

"I'll need a young woman, pretty, and preferably some type of minority," I said to the madam, and I showed ID, fake of course, and money exchanged hands, like any other business transactions. I was shown several young ladies, a buxom Latina, a slender young Asian woman, and finally settled on a tall, curvy and dark-skinned Caribbean woman with dreads. This one will do just fine, I thought, smiling with hunger of a very different sort coursing through me.

"This is Serena, one of our newest gals, she's originally from the island of Jamaica, and as feisty as they come," the madam said, and I smiled and nodded. Serena looked at me, and when her eyes met mine, I saw defiance in them. This gal was feisty and strong, and not the sort to simply roll over for anyone. Clad in a red bra and matching panties which contrasted nicely against her dark chocolate skin tone, Serena looked gorgeous and dangerous. Everything I liked in a woman...

"Listen up, Mister, I don't do rough sex, and I don't do anal, and I don't care how much you pay, I refuse to do it without a condom," Serena said firmly, hands on her hips. I sat on the bed and looked at this almost ethereally beautiful young woman, and the raw sensuality and strength emanating from her were wonderfully intoxicating. I couldn't wait to sample her...

"Duly noted, milady, I will abide by your rules," I replied, and Serena came to me, and what followed was truly and absolutely stupendous. Serena showed me some new pathways to pleasure, let me tell you. The voluptuous and athletic Jamaican cutie laid me on the bed and sucked my dick so hard, I thought she was trying to suck the life out of me. And the fun was just beginning...

"I don't kiss on the mouth but I do almost everything else," Serena said haughtily, pausing to smile as she sucked my hard, throbbing dick. I nodded, and she continued fellating me. When I came, Serena drank my masculine seed. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Serena smiled at me. I grinned and then proceeded to lick her breasts, and then I slid my hand between her thick, dark thighs. Serena gasped as I began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. She hadn't felt anything yet...

"Just relax and enjoy, sweetie, I don't just take pleasure, I give it as well," I said, and Serena narrowed her eyes, and bit her lips. Shrugging, she smiled and nodded. I kissed a path from her breasts to her slightly rounded belly, and then the space between her legs. I inhaled Serena's womanly scent, and then buried my face between her thighs. Just like that, I began eating her pussy, taking my sweet time as I pleasured her.

"Hot damn, you're good," Serena moaned, and I lapped away at her pussy most eagerly, delighting when I noticed her writhing and squealing. After working her over like this for some time, I put Serena on all fours, and admired her thick, dark ass. To really shine me on, Serena shook that big ass at me, causing my dick to lengthen and harden. Rolling a condom on my dick, I pushed my way into Serena's pussy, and a happy sigh escaped her lips as I began to fuck her.

"Hmm, I love this ass," I said to Serena, smacking her big, darkly glistening ass and pulling on her long dreadlocks as I fucked her. Serena moaned deeply, grinding her big ass against my groin, and I absolutely loved it. For the next hour or so, Serena and I fucked like there was no tomorrow. When all was said and done, Serena and I lay, exhausted, on the bed. The young Jamaican woman looked at me, a wry grin on her lovely face.

"Brother, you're something else, I haven't been fucked this good in ages," Serena said to me, smiling and shaking her head. I lay next to her, smiling and swiftly recuperating from our sensual exertions. Being a Vampire grants me superhuman healing powers and high levels of stamina, something that's useful in virtually any situation. Looking at Serena, I was mesmerized by her beauty, and with my keen hearing, I could hear her rhythmic heartbeat. Simply irresistible...

"Serena, you can have an eternity of pleasure if you join me," I said, and Serena looked at me, puzzled. That's when I grabbed her, and sank my fangs into her neck. Seventy two hours later, in the rented lair where I took her after discretely removing her from The Boudoir, Serena arose as a nascent Vampire. Unlike ordinary Vampires, of which I'd killed plenty as an Eradicator, Serena was like me, one who is able to walk in the daylight...

"What have you done to me?" Serena hissed, glaring murderously at me as she awoke, transformed. I smiled pleasantly at her, and offered her a cup of blood, harvested from a homeless man I'd fed upon. Serena looked at me angrily, and I smiled and waited for her instincts to take over. A nascent Vampire awakes with a world-consuming hunger, and they're not truly lucid and sentient until their first kill. Until then, they're acting on little more than instinct...

"Serena, my dear, I made you stronger, faster and better than you ever were, I made you a Vampire, and not just any Vampire, I made you a day walker, like me," I said, watching as she drank her fill. After draining the cup of blood, Serena tossed it aside and looked me up and down. With power, strength, health, and everlasting youth coursing through her veins, the nascent, bloodthirsty Immortal smiled at me.

"I want more blood," Serena said haughtily and I smiled and nodded, for I was certainly prepared to offer that. That very same day, Serena and I went hunting, and caught ourselves a runaway on whom we fed. Thus I began to build my army, which I trained to use weapons, and operate with military precision. If my followers were going to be taking on the military forces of every nation on the planet Earth, I wanted them to be ready...

As an Eradicator, I was successful in killing countless Vampires because they relied on their superhuman strength and speed, rather than weapons or strategy, in confronting their human tormentors. If you're well-armed and prepared, and you're smart, you just might prevail over a stronger adversary. Look at a wolf pack taking on a giant bison for example...

As the Progenitor of a new breed of Vampires, I will lead my people down a path of glory and conquest. First, we will convert thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, of ordinary men and women into day-walking Vampires. Then I will arm them and train them. I won't lead them into conflict until they're good and ready. One day, we will supplant the human species as the dominant breed upon this Earth. Until then, we shall prepare...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Guy and His...? Ch. 01 A man, a genie calamity?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gift of the Demon Ch. 01 Alex gets an offer he literally can't refuse.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Special Ring Ch. 01 Gift leads to love among other things.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Boy and His Genie Ch. 01 A mysterious package leads a teenage boy to some magical fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories