Black, White, Cum All Over Ch. 1

Story Info
Black and white couple get together.
1.6k words
4.35
110.5k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers

Paul sat down to the bar next to his coworker, Grant, for a after-work drink. It was time to celebrate. Grant had landed the position of full partner at their downtown law firm. Paul waved at the bartender who slid a short glass half full of Johnny Walker down to his waiting hand. Grant loosened his tie, and without asking, had a cold Corona complete with lime slice set down in front of him. The two men clinked their drinks together and smiled.

"Well, another week shot to hell, eh Paul?" asked Grant with a little nudge. He was grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah, You should have seen the look on your face when the old man gave you the news. I was glad I was there to see it. I was supposed to be in court today, but it looks like they want to settle. Enough about work. When's your wife supposed to get here?"

"Kenzie should be here any minute. She's getting her nails done." Grant replied as he pushed the lime down into the bottle.

"Rachel said she'd be here, but it looks-ah, there she is." Paul said as his redhead wife came through the entrance. She was dressed to kill and Paul gave a subtle glance over his shoulder to see Grant's eyes widen as she approached them. She was dressed a skin-tight black dress with fish-net stockings and matching Come-Fuck-Me heels. Rachel walked right past her husband and kissed Grant on the cheek.

"So, honey, how's it feel to be the first black full partner in this redneck town's oldest law firm?" she giggled as she sat down next to Paul and ordered a margarita.

"Well, pretty fuckin' good. Nows ah can get to freein' all dem oh-pressed nigga folk in this here town." Grant said in his best nigga-talk he had learned to respond with whenever some racist white asshole had a comment. After all, Grant had had a six-figure salary since the age of 24.

"Oh, relax, man she doesn't mean it that way." Paul said feeling a little tension build.

"Fuck, I know that. Relax. Drink your whiskey. I think I see Kenzie. Yeah, that's her."

Paul had never seen so much as a photograph of Grant's wife and wasn't ready for what he was about to see. Kenzie was about 5'10, long braided hair and had a body that a stripper would pay money to have. Her jeans were tight across her ass and her tank-top was almost see-through. Paul's grip on his wife's leg tightened as Kenzie approached. Kenzie sat down next to her husband and gave him a big hug.

"So the gang's all here. Good. How was your day, dear?" she asked. Obviously she hadn't heard the news.

"Oh, wonderful. I'll tell you later. Let's just drink." Grant replied.

Soon after, they moved to a booth and got to talking. Paul had never seen a black woman as hot as Kenzie, and took every chance he had to look at her ass wiggle as she walked. Rachel caught him looking a few times and laughed quietly as Paul blushed. They had long had an open marriage, and Rachel was fond of bringing home women from the bar where she danced for both her and her husband to enjoy. Paul asked Kenzie what she did for a living.

"I'm an aerobics and fitness instructor." she replied.

Soon, the subject of sex came up as it usually did when people drink, and out of nowhere, Rachel blurted out

"So, is it true about black men, Kenzie?" she said and then regretted saying it.

Kenzie didn't miss a beat. She put her drink down.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" she replied and rubbed her husband's crotch for a few seconds. The bulge was pretty noticeable after a few seconds. Rachel looked at Paul and he nodded as she slid under the table while no-one was looking and unzipped Grant's fly.

Grant just sat there with a look of amazement on his face. His cock burst from his pants and landed in Rachel's hands. A muffled "wow" was heard from beneath the table as Rachel took Grant's cock into her mouth. She licked the head and sucked it deep into her throat as Kenzie watched and Paul listened. Paul's own cock had become uncomfortably stiff in his own pants and he shifted his weight to adjust. Grant's eyes shifted to his partner Paul and then turned his head slightly to his wife.

"You've never fucked a white guy, have you, Kenzie?" he said as Rachel's head bobbed up and down on his solid nine inches of ebony meat.

"Actually no, but I've wondered. Gotta be a reason all those Asian bitches love to fuck them." she said.

"Well then, why don't we go somewhere a little more appropriate for this sort of thing." Grant said as Rachel slid back up into her seat and licked her lips.

They decided to head back to Paul and Rachel's house. They went into the living room where there was a massive couch and sofa set along with an ottoman and a nicely decorated coffee table for them to put their drinks

As soon as they were seated, Grant asked Kenzie if she wanted to fuck Paul. Kenzie looked down at the bump in Paul's pants and kneeled in front of him. She unzipped his pants and reached in to see what she would get. Her face changed when she felt Paul's massive tool in her hand. So, maybe she wouldn't be disappointed. His cock was about 7 inches but a fair bit thicker than Grant's. Kenzie lowered her lips to Paul's cock and sucked it up into her mouth. Paul looked over to see his wife picking up where she left off. Grant looked over to his colleague and laughed as Paul's eyes rolled back in his head. Kenzie could suck a mean dick.

"Ooh, that's good. You got a sexy mouth, you know that Kenzie?" Paul said as his hand stroked through her braids. Kenzie looked up with her hand on Paul's scrotum and smiled.

"So do you, honey." she said as she pulled off her top to reveal her caramel coloured tits. Paul leaned over and took one into his mouth. Kenzie gasped and moaned as her head tilted back. Grant looked over again to see his wife's eyes half-closed in ecstasy. Paul was doing a fine job on his wife. Rachel looked over and purred.

"oh, that looks like fun" she said as she stood up and hiked her skirt around her waist. Rachel straddled Grant and guided his cock up into her slippery snatch. Grant's big hands massaged and fondled her breasts as Rachel bounced and gyrated on his cock. Her moans and gasps caught Paul's attention.

Kenzie felt her button-fly jeans being pulled apart and a hand sliding down across her abs and landing like a missile on her clit.

"Ahh, that's nice" she cooed as Paul's mouth dragged across her breasts and neck. Her pussy had nearly soaked through her jeans and she wanted, no NEEDED, to be naked. Kenzie stood up and Paul pulled her jeans down to the floor. Kenzie grabbed Paul by the hair and threw a leg over his shoulder. Paul's tongue lashed like a whip across her pussy lips and his fingers slowly made their way up her hot love-tunnel. Kenzie started to moan.

Rachel was now bouncing like a toy on Grant's black cock as her moans turned to screams and she gushed as her orgasm overtook her. Grant started to grunt and moan as well, and soon he emptied his balls into Rachel's soaking wet cunt.

Kenzie was also coming hard on Paul's face, and her hand was pulling on Paul's hair to the point of pain for him. She came screaming at the ceiling and her knees went weak. She collapsed on the couch next to Paul and laughed at her own state of weakness.

Paul was sitting there with a massive hard-on and felt kind of cheated. He was the only one who hadn't come yet. Rachel was still straddling Grant and rubbing his balls while he licked and nibbled her shoulders and ears. So Paul stood up, walked over to Kenzie, pulled her to her feet and placed her like a rag doll in front of her husband and Rachel. Kenzie was turned on by Paul's forcefulness and started teasing him.

"Oh, the white boy wants a piece now, huh? Wants that ivory cock in my pussy?"

Paul bent Kenzie over so her breasts were right in Rachel's face. Rachel took Kenzie's right nipple into her mouth and sucked on it like a straw. Paul's cock homed in on Kenzies snatch and he thrust up into her black pussy with one violent stroke.

"Ahh" Paul sighed as he grabbed Kenzie by the hips and started ravishing her from behind. Kenzie's own noises doubled as she was being pleasured by this freaky white couple on both ends. Grant's cock, which had never left Rachel's hot snatch started to grow hard again and his hand slid down to Rachel's pussy and diddled on her clit. Soon the cacophony of lust was filling the room once more.

"Yeah, this is one sweet-ass wife you got, Grant." Paul said as he fucked Kenzie.

"You damn right!" grant said as his cock swelled more and more in Rachel's cunt.

"Yeah, do it, Paul, fuck her hard!" Rachel cheered on as Kenzie started to scream.

Paul was soon blasting his come inside Kenzie. Grant lifted Rachel off of him so he could come on her tits and face. Rachel swallowed half of his come before the rest spilled all over her tits and neck. Grant, Rachel and Paul sat and recovered as Kenzie went into the kitchen. She asked if anyone wanted coffee, cause this night was far from over...

To Be Continued...

rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers